All Comments on 'Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Not sure

I'm not sure where they go from here, but I sure hope they keep going. More lesbian action from Megan, Sara, and Sherry, swapping of the mothers, threeways, it wasn't mentioned, but perhaps there are some daughters at college as well, or some sisters of our heroines. The possibilities go on, so should your stories. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RC is a master of many genres of fucking

But I think this proves that he's at his best with family fucking, in particular, motherfucking, the best kind of fucking there is. Megan's been involved in some "lesbian stuff" as she puts it, but lickety-split doesn't cut it for her. Not when she's faced with her well-built good-looking son Josh. Megan's fascinated by her boy's "bulge"--no surprise, mothers tend to pay close attention to what's going on in their boy's pants. What she desperately needs is a genuine cock-carrier, of which Josh is a perfect example. Will her boy be as interested in what his mother's got between her legs as mom is in what he's got between his? Megan sets Josh to do some exploring, with his lips and tongue. As the boy makes his way down his mother's voluptuous body, he approaches "the center of all creation in the universe." The hole he came out of, the mysterious magical passageway he entered the world through, his own mother's cunt. Josh is stunned. It's "beautiful," he thinks, the most beautiful anything he's ever seen. He pays it a son's tribute with his greedy mouth, and gives his mom a great convulsive cum. On Josh's handsome face there's a "proud grin," kid, you did good, real good. For his ultimate reward, Megan spreads her legs wide and welcomes her boy's hard young cock up her warm wet ever-loving motherly twat. Josh is back home, back up where he started out, and he fucks his mother like there's no tomorrow. When the boy finally blows his balls, he splatters his semen all over his mommy's tits, marking them as his from now on.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
wdwgfh?

take some time get to each other, as couples, not as a group, please. Let each pair/couple spend some time teaching and learning from each other, who they are, what they like, what they need, and want. Keep it in their homes, one on one. In 3 months the husbands/fathers will be home. only 12 weekends till the family dynamic reverts. Are the husbands going to retire from active duty after 20? If so, they will be home to stay.

Are the mothers ever going on birth control? Or will the sons always have to pull out?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read chapter 4. Gave it 5 stars and a favorite point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...