Where Passion Flows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand grasped my penis. She stroked it slowly, up and down, from below the tip to the bottom of the shaft. Her lips parted and she took me in her mouth. Her teeth gently rested on the underside of my "hood" then she began to roll her tongue around the tip on my penis. Slowly, her head swiveled and bobbed, while her hand stroked the length of the shaft. With each motion, her mouth took more and more of me. I was in heaven. I'd never received such a deep blow job. Most women would linger on the tip, but Melanie eagerly, hungrily took more and more of me into her. In fact, she took most of me in her, stroking all the way. And then, she began to hum.

She wasn't trying to carry a tune. The humming made her mouth and my manhood vibrate. The feeling was exhilarating, so much so I begged her to stop. She only grinned, still keeping me in her mouth. I screamed that I was coming. She took me out of her but pumped me harder and harder until I came, my body wracked with the most tremendous orgasm of my life. My knees buckled a bit. I held onto the sides of the shower.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Melanie cleaning me off with soap and water. A moment passed, and she took me in her mouth again. The sensation of a blowjob while not erect was even more mind-blowing than when erect, I realized. She took all of me in her mouth, coming out briefly to suckle on one testicle, then another, then both. I fondled Melanie's breast and stroked her hair as I moaned with delight. With Melanie's kind ministrations, I was soon ready to satisfy her again.

My penis erect again, Melanie rose to the occasion. Kissing, licking and nibbling up my body, she stood in front of me, beautifully naked. I took my member in my hand and began to rub the tip up and down the lips of her crotch. She matched me stroke for stroke, gasping slightly as the tip reached her clitoris. On an upward pass, as the motion grew more urgent, I tried to enter her. Melanie pulled away.

"Uh-huh," she cautioned with a smile, "I told you, I have a thing for backs."

Grinning, Melanie turned her back to me and bent over slightly. Given the limited space of the shower, a rear entry position would prove most logical... and satisfying for both of us.

I rubbed my tip up and down her lips, slowly preparing to enter her. The motion was too much for Melanie who groaned and moved back to meet me. She wanted me inside now.

With any new lover, I find the feeling of the first penetration unique and therefore memorable. I felt each of her hairs scratch gently against my shaft as I entered. She was moist but pleasantly tight. Melanie's urgency caused us to collide slightly with a pleasurable slap of skin against skin. Melanie let out a groan.

Then we began to move in unison. Melanie put her hands up against the shower's far wall to push against while I grasped her thighs and thrust from behind. Melanie and I matched each other thrust for thrust. Faster and faster. Our skin slapped as I drove myself in and out of her. Melanie's head bobbed back and forth, her eyes and teeth clenched as she grunted her approval. I arched my back slightly then clawed my fingernails gently down her back. Melanie let out a long low moan and her thrusts increased in speed.

Melanie nearly stood straight up, slowing slightly the rhythm of our thrusting. She craned her neck to kiss me deeply. My hands fondled her; one hand pinched her nipple, the other explored her mound. We stayed like that for what seemed an eternity: thrusting, my hands exploring her body. Then suddenly, Melanie bent forward, then arched her back, thrusting faster and faster still. My leg muscles were in pain but I kept up with her thrusts. Melanie let out a scream-grunt of orgasm, bucking wildly as she did. The motion spurred me on and I too came.

Our thrusting became less quick, our breaths came in gasping, near sobs. We were both spent. Melanie stood up, I still inside her. She craned her neck and kissed me. Then she turned around and we kissed even more deeply. Tired and satisfied, our game of flirting had ended. We both won that day.

The End ;)

12