Where the Climate's Sultry Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out,' said the normally taciturn - and modest - Hunter. 'You've been wanting this all week, haven't you, Briony?'

Leaving Briony in a state of post-coital bliss, Hunter popped his shorts back on, got his mask and went down to the water's edge to find a good place for snorkelling. He decided he'd enter the sea where he was and swim over to the rocks to the right that marked the end of the cove. The water was remarkably clear and the water very calm. Hunter reckoned it was the first day since they had arrived on island when there had been no wind. He pottered about looking at the starfish, sea cucumbers and sea urchins, occasionally diving down to a depth of around 15 feet and swimming along the sea bed for as long as he could easily hold his breath.

When he got to the rocks, he found they were easily accessible, there being next to no swell and very few barnacles and other shellfish to speak of. He climbed out onto the rocks about 30 yards from shore and waved to Briony, who must have come out of their shelter to see what he was up to. They were still the only people on the beach.

Reflecting on the transformation he had undergone in the last week, he couldn't believe he'd had sex with six women. That, after two years of abstinence. Would he ever settle down again, he wondered. What if he got together with a woman who liked a bit of swinging? Did such people exist? He read about them in the papers, but that was only after everything had gone pear-shaped. He couldn't deny there was something exciting about having different sexual partners. He thought about the sex that had bookended his holiday: Julia on the one hand, with her intensity and her hang-ups, and Briony on the other, with her free-spirited ways. He began to get hard just thinking about their recent session in the makeshift tent.

There was only one thing for it - to get back to Briony and fuck her again. This time he'd get her to ride him, so long as his back could take the hard surface. If anything could take his mind off that discomfort, Briony's sweet pussy surely could!

Briony must have been on the same wavelength. When Hunter rejoined her, she was lying on her side with her legs slightly apart, affording a tantalising glimpse of her pink pussy. As soon as he was under the shade of the umbrella, Hunter took off his shorts, revealing his readiness for action. Ignoring the fact that he was salty, Briony shuffled up and took his semi-erect penis in her mouth. Semi-erect it didn't remain for very long.

For the third time, she deepthroated him, coming off him only when she sensed he was about to come. As if they were performers in a Japanese Noh drama, they silently took their places for the final act of their play. Unlike Lisa, Briony ('Bless her!' thought Hunter) wanted to face him as she took his shaft inside her.

His pole inched its way into her tight pussy, the friction causing Briony pain of the most ecstatic kind. Resisting the impulse to dominate (and perhaps hurt her) Hunter gently eased it further in, drawing gasps of something bordering on disbelief from the black girl.

'Can you take any more?' Hunter asked, not entirely ingenuously.

'Fuck you!' retorted Briony, picking up his tone and responding in like manner.

'Your word is my command,' said Hunter, driving his pole deep inside her in one easy motion as her pussy slicked up.

'O fuck!' cried Briony, bouncing on top of him with all her might to ensure she got her money's worth.

'Tell me how badly you want my seed inside you, Briony,' said Hunter, rather prosaically given the circumstances.

'Unload yourself inside me!' Briony cried, much more into the spirit of the thing.

'Do I measure up to you expectations of me?' Hunter asked, as if he was in a monthly board meeting.

'Oh, fuck yes!' moaned Briony, desperate for release and yet wanting to delay the climax for as long as possible so she could continue to enjoy this - the ride to beat all rides.

'Tell me when you want me to inject you with my seed and I will comply with your wishes,' continued Hunter, knowing the effect his strange discourse was having on the black girl's libido.

'Oh, fuck it, oh fuck it! Don't come yet. I want to feel you inside me for longer - much longer. Fuck me harder!'

Hunter took her by the hips and met her thrust for thrust. Each time he went a little deeper, being careful to maintain his equilibrium so that she might maintain hers. He waited patiently for her to signal that she was ready to come so that he could synchronise his climax with her own. They continued like this for several minutes: Hunter pressing no buttons and Briony exercising an iron will to suppress every first stirring of an orgasm.

In the end, it all became too much for her - that iron rod pummelling her and, even more than that, the thought of his spermatozoa pouring forth from him and seeking to fertilise her. Scarcely had she begun to scream than Hunter issued a long, plaintive groan and exploded inside her. On the cliffs somewhere, he heard a seabird call out as if in response to Briony's cry. She collapsed on the makeshift bed beside Hunter and coiled round him in a tight embrace. They lay there like that for perhaps ten minutes whispering sweet nothings in each other's ear before they drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep, as the sun slipped down behind the cliffs.

12