Where We Left Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself.
1.1k words
4.67
6.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of dubiously consensual, non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

I woke up the next morning to Randy grabbing my ass cheeks. My head throbbed from the four beers that I drank the night before. I wasn't used to alcohol. My stomach felt scratchy inside, and I had cotton mouth. I remembered everything that happened the night before. A wave of deep shame flowed through me. It was raining outside. I had to be at work in three hours. Randy had the day off.

"You were very naughty last night," Randy said.

I didn't reply. My body was completely frozen in my shame. "What the fuck did I do last night? I'm another dude's squeeze." I thought. My mind racing, I was in full panic.

Randy pulled me over his lap.

"I think I need to spank you for being so naughty," Randy said.

Randy then proceeded to spank me. Not very hard. Firm. He alternated cheeks on every swat. Randy was getting really turned on. His cock pushed on my body. His swats got harder and harder. His cock got harder as he hit harder.

"You're hurting me, Randy!" I shouted.

Randy spanked harder. Faster. Each slap on my cheek rang out. I kicked my legs. I screamed. I cried. Randy was rock hard. He held on to my torso with his left arm.

He stopped and rubbed my cheeks. Pleased with the red shade of my cheeks on my otherwise pale white skin, Randy reached over and grabbed the jar of petroleum jelly. He began applying it to my entry. I clamped down.

"Damn girl!" Randy said, "You are still tight."

"Maybe we shouldn't," I said between sobs.

Randy ignored me and pushed his finger through my entry. He then pushed two more fingers in and fingered me for a couple minutes. I never moved a muscle.

He laid me on my belly and got on top of me. He kissed my neck and shoulders. I laid motionless. I did not want this. I did not want him inside of me. I didn't want anyone inside of me. My mind raced, I remembered he had been in prison. "Maybe this is why he likes guys," I thought, "maybe he got AIDS in prison."

His hard cock was now at my back door. I froze again.

Randy pushed his cock through my entry. I relaxed, he was going to have his way. He started slow, but he soon found a rhythm in my sore ass.

I felt sick both from the hangover and the shame. I was also very angry, but I started to get horny. My body started to push back on Randy in time with him. It felt good.

"Oh god", I moaned.

"Take that fucking dick," Randy yelled, "Fuck, you're a great fuck, take it!"

My mind may not have wanted this, but my body had other plans. Being called a great fuck definitely turned me on. I remembered my Grocery Manager at the store told a joke the other day. The punch line was "She may not like it at first, but she will be begging you for more after a couple minutes." A perfect description for my current predicament.

Randy pushed my chest into the bed with one hand, and yanked on my hair with his other hand while he fucked me hard. I kept meeting his thrusts, myself in near ecstasy. I was close. I moaned loud as I pushed back at his thrusts. I was about to cum when Randy pulled his cock out of me abruptly.

"I think you should taste this load," Randy said as he scooted up to my face and jammed his cock in my moaning mouth.

I could taste myself and the jelly on him. He fucked my face for a moment and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed his cum as fast as I could. I couldn't swallow fast enough.

Randy pulled his dick out my mouth, slapped my face hard, and said, "Don't ever tell me 'no' again. If I want your ass, you give it to me."

"I have to go help my Grandmother move into a nursing home today." He said as he put on his pants, "I will see you at work on Monday."

He got dressed and tied his shoes. "Oh," Randy said as he was walking towards the door, "you took my virginity last night." Randy slipped out the door.

I was still a hot mess. I collected all of his cum on my face with a finger and put it in my mouth. I jacked my little cock as I tasted him in my mouth. I came all over my hand. I licked my own load off my hand.

My mind was calmer with the knowledge that he had been a virgin. He didn't have any STDs. I was confused about last night. I was really confused about this morning. My ass hurt from both being fucked and being spanked. I was hungover, and I had a lot of laundry to do. I called in sick.

I decided the next evening that I needed to break it off with Randy. "I'm not gay," I thought, "So I shouldn't be having sex with men." Made sense to me. My internet search history Monday morning proved that was a lie, though. I rubbed one off before work to a picture of Frank Towers masturbating. In fact, I only looked at men in porn from this time forward.

I avoided Randy all day Monday. I put on a coat and hid in my ice cream freezer when he searched for me. I tried to focus on work. I had back stock to throw and needed space in my freezer for the truck that night. I was afraid he would come over to the house on Monday night, but he never did. I avoided him Tuesday until break. He saw me coming out of the employee bathroom off the break room and pushed me back in. He locked the door behind him.

My mind raced to think of all the things I had practiced saying to him in the mirror. How I'm not gay. I don't like sucking cock. How he kind of forces me Saturday morning.

He had me pinned against the wall of the bathroom. I opened my mouth, but only to suck his cock. He had pulled out his cock. I couldn't stop myself once I saw it. I spit on his dick and started working it down my throat. I began to gag, but I stuck with it. I got it deeper and deeper inside my throat. I could feel my neck expand as it slid up and down my throat. He couldn't take it anymore and he started to fuck my throat. It wasn't long before he blew his load down my throat and in my mouth. I swallowed it all. We both went back to work. We now had an understanding, though no words had been spoken.