Where We Left Off Ch. 10

Story Info
Chapter 10 of 13. A young soul on a journey to find herself
1.7k words
4.6
3.7k
3

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy was found by police in Norfolk a couple days later. A store owner recognized him from the news coverage and called the police. He had the gun on him. Randy treated the arresting officers as his saviors. He told them about the terrorist he shot. John visited him in jail. Randy was incoherent, rambled about terrorists being out to get him, and barely recognized John. It broke John's heart to see Randy like this. John asked a former associate to take Randy's case.

Todd's lawsuit started while he was still in jail. The other attorneys were aware of evidence turned in to the police by Jennifer that they wished to have access to and use during the trial. John objected. The judge took a recess to consult the district attorney's office.

"This case is over if we allow them to present the evidence," John said to me, "and maybe we should allow it to happen. I still have to fight it, but I'm not going to fight as hard as I normally would. I want this over."

The judge returned to his bench after the recess. "The District Attorney's Office has a box of VHS tapes. They believe it has relevance in our trial. I have decided to allow a special session with only the District Attorney, Bailiff, myself, and the legal teams for both sides. We will review this evidence. I will hear remarks from both sides and make my determination afterwards. No one else will be in attendance. We will hold this session at eight in the morning tomorrow," the Judge said.

The tapes were brutal. Nobody in attendance could watch them. Todd filmed the rapes of thirteen women. There were some women raped multiple times on different occasions. Violent rapes. Three of the tapes were of Gina being raped. He took pleasure in her pain. He tortured her the most. There was also blackmail material in the box. Videos of colleagues cheating on their spouse. Evidence that one of the Brothers embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars. The last one was a large envelope named "John and Summer."

John grew pale when the Bailiff read the name. Inside the envelope was case notes about a case from 1986 for a young girl named Summer. Her attorney was John. Inside was a VHS tape with John's handwriting on the label. It was labeled, "Summer, 07-16-1986.

The bailiff went to put in the tape. John looked at me and said, "I'm sorry." He got up and ran to the bailiff. He tried to wrestle the tape out of the bailiff's hands while shouting, "this is my personal property, it was stolen from me!"

John grabbed the tape, turned and fell to the ground. The doctors said he was most likely dead before he hit the ground. He had a fatal heart attack.

Todd lost his case. A large settlement was ordered by the court. His DNA was linked to several rapes in the area. He struck a plea bargain with the District Attorney's Office. He would do life without the possibility of parole. As part of his arrangement, he explained how he got in possession of John's tape.

"John and I were close. John had Randy staying with him for a summer when Randy was fifteen. John asked me if I could watch him at the house for a couple days. Randy had found John's secret hiding place for porn and would sneak BDSM tapes out of it. I watched him do it and looked for myself. I saw the ones labeled 'Summer' and knew who that was. I watched it to confirm and kept it for future blackmail, if necessary." Todd said.

Todd told the police where to find the tapes. The police searched my house and found hundreds of VHS tapes. They confiscated them all.

My involvement with the case ended with John's death. I never saw the tape, I never want to. John had a will and life insurance policy. I was the sole beneficiary for both. John had committed an unforgivable sin. He had raped a client of his several times. John had kept his promise with me. John had forced me to make life changing decisions. John had loved me. I had loved John. I had never seen that side of John.

I had John cremated per his wishes. I spread John's ashes around the track at the Virginia International Raceway. John could at least be around racing. I didn't know what to do. I had to make decisions on my own. I didn't need money or a job. On top of the life insurance and estate, John had done well with my payroll investments. I decided to stay at John's house for the time being, but I sold all of his stuff. I made a substantial amount of money on John's Formula One memorabilia. I had the house renovated by a contractor. New kitchen and bathrooms. I had everything updated. I refurnished the entire house. I just couldn't stand to stay any longer in a museum of John's life.

The police brought me back some of the tapes that were confiscated. The police kept the ones of Summer. There were two other girls that John had filmed himself while he assaulted them. The police kept those as well, but nothing ever came from the investigations into them. Half of the tapes brought back were of me. I destroyed every tape. Gina knocked on my door one day. I invited her inside.

"Tiffany," she said, "I must explain something. Jennifer never had the tapes. I did. Todd trusted me to hide those tapes. He thought he had me under his control. I had Jennifer turn in the tapes. It was no coincidence that Jennifer pressed charges the day before the trial. She knew how to enrage Todd and did it on purpose. Jennifer and I are close. We planned this to take down this monster. He would have eventually killed Jennifer, maybe even me."

I understood completely.

"I also have to admit something else," she said, "I knew the blackmail material on John was in the box. Summer was my cousin. Sne was arrested during her sophomore year at college. A prank of hers went wrong and an abandoned house burned down. There was a lot of evidence against her. Her attorney, John, knew he could get her off on a technicality. The problem was she needed to behave a certain way. She was too much of a wild child and kept getting in trouble before the trial. It seemed out of nowhere that she played the right part. She was a different person. She won her trial. Afterwards, she had told me how John manipulated her and humiliated her. She only acted out more. She didn't change until he raped her. He raped her repeatedly to keep her docile. She was never the same after that. I blame John for her suicide, only eight months later. I not only wanted John to get caught, I wanted to humiliate him. That's why we chose to do things the way we did them. The only thing I feel bad about is you, Tiffany. You have always been kind to me."

I hugged Gina. I couldn't blame her. She didn't know how John would react. Whether John lived or died, that tape would have been the end of our time together. I would not be able to remain his submissive after I lost all respect for him. Maybe things ended up the best way they could.

Juan refused to take money. He kept coming by on Saturdays. I watched him work hard one morning while I drank my coffee. He was alone in the backyard. His crew was out front. I put on a black g-string, garter, fishnet stockings, and a matching bra. I did my makeup and hair. I stood in front of the sliding glass doors until he saw me. I then started to pose and slowly dance. Juan came up to the glass and watched me. He pulled out his olive cock and he began to stroke it. I opened the glass door, grabbed his cock, and pulled him inside the house. In front of the glass door I got on my knees and sucked his cock. It had been so long. I needed a release, and I had wanted Juan for a long time.

Juan moaned loudly, he then got on his knees and kissed me. I lubed his cock, and turned around on my hands and knees. I pulled my g string to the side and before I could do anything, his tongue was licking my entry. He licked around and inside my hole. It felt amazing. I almost thought I would cum just from this. Nobody had ever done that to me before. Juan then grabbed the lube and lubed my hole. He fucked my ass hard. I knew what Latin lover meant now. Juan was an animal. He fucked me so good. He waited for me to squirt from my little girl cock and then he pulled out and blew his load on my face.

I think John changed after Summer. I think it haunted him. Too bad he had to destroy her life before he could change. I reached out to Gina and asked for her permission to make a large donation to a Women's Shelter in Summer's name. She cried and said she would appreciate that a lot. She and I delivered the check together.

I kept track of Randy's case. He was diagnosed as Bi-Polar. He had treated his symptoms with recreational drugs and only got worse. He had developed severe paranoia and the terrorist attacks on September eleventh sent him into a psychosis. The District Attorney offered a plea deal of life without parole. The prosecution would seek the death penalty in a trial. Randy signed the plea bargain. I visited him from time to time.

I kept looking for Brad at the cafe, but never saw him. Another employee told me that he only worked a few shifts a month. He was now an engineer for a firm. I wanted to find Brad. I connected with him in a way that I've only connected with one other person, and that was a long time ago. He was the only thing that kept me in Virginia, but I honestly didn't know where I would go if I left either. It's not like I would go back home.