Where Werewolves Roam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 8 Meet Gyr

"Today, I'm going to take you to meet Gyr," decided Rex as the pair rose that morning. "I have to stop by and pay him a visit and you should meet him, too," said Rex firmly as the pair dressed for the day.

"What's wrong with Gyr?" asked Lee. "I've heard his name mentioned, but no one has told me of his maladies. Has he got a cold or something?"

Rex chuckled at his young friends naivety. "He's got what we call 'The Fear. It's an illness that comes upon some of us and destroys the mind. The victim suffers headaches, hallucinations and great thirst, but they're terrified of water. Go figure"

"Oh," intoned Lee as he absorbed the information.

They quickly ate breakfast and finished readying themselves for the day. As they left their cabin, they noticed that a misty rain had begun to fall so they hurried on their way, hoping not to be soaked on arrival at their destination.

When they arrived, Tess was just exiting Gyr's cabin. "Ho, Tess!" called Rex. "What's the good word?"

"Hi Tess," grinned Lee somewhat shyly. "Good to see you!" Tess had made a good impression on the lad, and Lee was genuinely glad to see him.

"Hi Rex, hello Lee!" bade Tess with his customary huge smile and friendly demeanour. "Great Autumn weather we're having here. Well, it depends on what you mean," answered the big physician. "If you mean Gyr, he's in a fairly lucid state today, and his Fear is at bay. His condition's getting worse as this thing progresses, I think, and I wouldn't bring a ladle of water around him. We had a hell of a time getting some liquid into him today."

"I see," answered Rex thoughtfully. "Thanks, we'll take your advice, Tess." This little exchange started many questions in Lee's mind that he would have to remember to ask later.

"Well, I'm off to Cull's place now. Something about hangnails," stated Tess with a grin. "We'll get together for a chat later, then?" he asked with a hopeful look and phrasing the request as a question.

Rex looked at Lee. He could tell by the look on his face that another visit to their home from Tess would be welcomed. "Drop around after supper then. We'll drink some tea and chat," offered Rex.

"Fair enough," responded Tess as he ambled off to his next appointment. "Talk with you soon," he bade as he walked off waving his hand over his shoulder.

Rex reached somewhat timidly for the handle of the door and twisted it open. As the pair entered, they noted one individual sitting in a chair off to the side and another wretched beast chained to the bed. The one sitting in the chair looked up as Rex and Lee entered. "Hi Rex. I'm glad to see you drop by. A visit from you will certainly do him some good." He looked beyond Rex to Lee as he entered. "You must be Lee," he grinned.

"How do you know my name?" asked a bewildered Lee.

"Everybody in town knows your name, my young friend," he laughed. "You're the new guy! I'm Tend," he smiled as he stood up to shake hands with Lee. "Pleased to have you aboard," he said in a friendly tone.

"Please to meet you too, Tend," greeted Lee cordially and with a smile as he extended his hand to shake.

"How is he?" Rex asked Tend in a subdued tone.

"So far, he's having a good day today. Hasn't been quite so snappy as on other days and is even inclined to talk at times. He's still nuttier than squirrel shit, but he's lucid for the most part," as he shook Lee's hand.

Okay, thanks Tend," nodded Rex. He then turned around to look at the wretched-looking figure secured to the bed.

"Hi Gyr," Rex said in a soft voice.

The figure's head whipped around with a completely maniacal look in his eyes. "Well, hi there Rex. Been awhile since you were around!" Gyr responded with a twisted smile.

"I've been otherwise occupied the last few weeks. My apologies, my old friend," Rex responded as he pulled up a chair.

"Hrumph," growled Gyr. "And is this who has been keeping you busy?" he asked as he looked Lee over with one crazy eye.

"Yes, this is Lee. Lee, meet Gyr," introduced Rex.

"Pleased to meet you, Lee. I'm Gyr. Now, if you'll just get me out of this, I'll be on my way!" Gyr grinned and pleaded only half jokingly.

"Now, Gyr," interrupted Rex. "You know why you're here!"

Gyr's face turned sour. "Yeah, they think I have the Fear or something," he mumbled as he looked away. "I don't know what they're talking about," he grumbled. "Don't believe them."

"I'm sorry, old friend, but we all know this is how it has to be. You've the Fear in you, and there's no denying that. You know we have to restrain you for the good of all," answered Rex in a soothing voice.

"Yeah, I know," admitted Gyr slowly with a look of terror in his eyes. "But, do you have to restrain so hard?" he whined as he rattled his bonds.

"It's become necessary, old friend. Your escapes were becoming altogether too frequent, and your pranks were becoming more dangerous as you slid through the depths of your illness. We had to set a twenty-four-hour guard as well," Rex explained as he motioned toward Tend.

"And who is this?" asked Gyr, even though they had just been introduced. Lee wrote it off to the effects of his illness.

Rex stood aside so Gyr could get a better look at the lad. With an arm around his shoulders, he urged the lad forward. "This is Lee," he explained. Lee's new here. Lee, this is Gyr."

"Pleased to meet you, Gyr," Lee was able to say.

"Pleased to meet you too, Lee," Gyr said slyly as though he had started planning something that would include the lad. "Pull up a chair if you're gonna stay a while," he joked. The pair looked around the room and spotted a stool and a rocking chair. Rex pulled up the rocking chair, Tend pulled his chair into the circle and Lee parked himself on the stool with his head on his fist in a Thinker's pose, prepared to yet again listen to the conversation and learn.

"So, where do you hail from, Lee?" asked Gyr in a fit of joviality.

"I grew up just over in Manscellen under the careful instruction of my Uncle Ungyle," Lee replied pleasantly.

"Your uncle?" asked Gyr? "Where are your folks?"

"They died in a plague before I can remember," admitted Lee as his head bent at the mention of this childhood memory.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I never should have asked," lamented Gyr, now seemingly embarrassed at his callousness.

"It's okay," soothed Lee. "It's a fact I have come to learn to live with," said Lee bravely. "There is no shame in saying a dead man is dead."

"Good lad," said Gyr glancing approvingly at Rex. "You know, I'm so terribly thirsty, Rex. I think I have some tea in the cupboard. Since I'm a little indisposed at the moment," he said lifting up his bonded limbs, "would you do the honours?" "Sure, Gyr," said Rex as he smiled and rose to stroll into the kitchen.

"Look, I'm not going to cause any trouble if you release me to drink my tea. Can we just have one, for old times sake?" Gyr pleaded. "Besides, you've got your strapping, young buck Lee here to keep an eye on me," he winked and smiled.

Rex took a moment to examine his option. "You sure you're not going to be any trouble?" he asked from the kitchen and with a cocked brow.

"Promise," replied Gyr with another wink.

"We'll see when the tea is brewed," Rex decided as he stepped into the small kitchen area and put a kettle on to make the tea. Reaching for a tall tin marked tea, he transferred some of the contents into a small, perforated metal ball then deposited the entire contraption in the teapot and replacing the tin on the shelf. When the kettle began to whistle, he poured the hot water into the teapot, put the lid on and left it to steep. "Lee, could you come and take a few of these?"

Lee was on his feet quickly. "Sure," he said as he hurried to the kitchen to help.

Lee gave one to Tend as Rex put the two mugs of tea down on the small night side table untied that bonds that held the hands of his friend down to the bunk and Gyr sat up. "Thank you," he smiled as he sat up and accepted his mug of tea. "Get pretty stiff lying there like that," he mentioned taking a sip of the hot tea. "Are you going to undo my leg bonds?" he asked hopefully.

"We'll just see how we get along now," chuckled Rex, knowing how crafty his old friend was. Gyr grinned as he took another sip, knowing his gambit was not likely to fool one who knew him as well as Rex did.

"Thank you, Lee! That's most considerate," Tend responded as he accepted the mug. Lee sat back down on the stool, took his own mug between his hands and draught deep the delicious elixir.

"So, how are they treating you, Gyr?" asked Rex thoughtfully.

"Oh, you know. Rex. Things kinna come and go. Just wish they came more than they went," he joked, winking at Lee, and causing a chuckle around the room. "Really, Rex, the times that I do remember, I feel fine. It's the times I can't remember that others tell me about that worry me," he confessed as he drew another sip from the mug. "I get told about what I did during those times," he mentioned in a low voice. "Then I'm really sorry."

Tend looked on and nodded his head, imagining what Gyr must be going through at that moment. He felt incredibly sorry for both him and the pack that was about to lose a valuable member. He remembered the Gyr of old, always pulling pranks and laughing but a hard worker when the labour came down. A good friend, he would be missed when his time came.

"So, Lee here is the new head giving king in town," smiled Rex as Lee's face came up in a smile. He was becoming such a little slut, and he knew it.

"Oh, really?" asked Gyr as he focused on Lee with considerable interest. "Do you want to give it a spin?" asked Gyr as he began to disrobe to give the 'young buck' a test drive. Lee slipped off his chair and knelt beside the bed. As the last clothing cleared his crotch.

Lee saw what kind of monster it was holding, and he inhaled sharply. In front of him was the biggest phallus he'd ever seen. His mouth watered as he approached this magnificent specimen of delicious man meat. Gyr had at least ten inches hiding beneath the fabric of his pants. He slipped his lips over the tip to the cheers of the other beings in the room.

Suddenly, Lee felt hands undoing his new trousers from behind. He turned to see Tend with a lustful look on his face undoing his wrappings and disrobing him. Lee could see Tend's giant boner through his pants and his eyes widened. He smiled in delight, now looking forward to what he knew was sure to come.

When Tend had loosened his trousers and dropped them to the floor, he looked at the fine, little ass in front of him and gave a low whistle. "That's one fine piece of ass," he said as he fondled and touched. Sliding up between Lee's legs, he slowly and delicately began to probe Lee's swiftly acclimatizing little hole. He slowly worked his way in, stretching Lee's sphincter as he worked his enormous cock into Lee's tight, little hole.

Gyr had put his hand on the boy's head and worked his mouth up and down his own cock, getting more and more excited all the time. Lee began to jitter and squirm under the attentions of the two werewolves who were currently enjoying him.

"Oh fuck, Rex. You were absolutely right!" grinned Gyr. "He has incredibly sweet, little mouth on him!" he panted as he began to feel the need to hold on. "You're good, kid!" he whispered hoarsely to Lee as the boy continued.

Tend looked up and grasped Lee's hips to properly work on the lad. He was big, but he was very gently as he fit his bulk into Lee's body. Slowly rotating and pressing as Lee's eyes slowly crossed in delight. He felt the soft pop inside the lad, telling him he'd achieved penetration. He slowly withdrew and pressed inside the lad a few times until he was sure that Lee was prepared,

then kicked his actions up a notch to watch the shockwaves from him slamming in and out travel up and down Lee's back and reverberating all over his body.

Lee was moaning and groaning as he enjoyed Gyr's phallus cruising in and out of his mouth and throat while Tend fucked him hard. He loved a big, juicy dick in his ass, especially if there was one for his mouth too.

Lee thrilled to the swelling of Gyr's cock in his mouth while Tend's prong began to stir deep inside him. Endorphins had taken over Lee's body as he enjoyed the entire experience. Gyr exploded in his mouth first, and he did his best to gulp down the semen coming his way. At almost the same time, Tend exploded deep inside him at the other end. The hot liquid splashing inside him made his little dick begin to leak precum all over the floor as he moaned in delight.

When they were finished, each rearranged his clothing and sat back up. Lee could still taste Gyr's thick cum and his ass twitched and bounded with excitement as the trio dressed again.

The group sat and talked with Gyr until he began to slide back into his madness and Rex sensed that it was time to go. "We need to resecure you, old friend," said Rex soothingly.

"You don't really have to," Gyr complained in a wailing voice as Rex laid him back down.

"You know we have to, for everyone's safety," said Rex as he and Lend began to re-bond Gyr into the bed. Gyr struggled and whined but didn't put up much of a struggle. He didn't like it, but he understood.

"Until next time," Gyr smiled frenziedly as Rex stood up.

"Yeah, Gyr. You take care," returned Rex. "Take good care of him, Tend."

"You bet Rex," replied Tend. "Nice meeting you, Lee. Hope to sit down with you soon," he offered as he pushed the furniture back into position.

The pair were only about ten minutes away when the pandemonium started. Tend came racing out the front door yelling, "He's loose again! He's loose again!" and rubbing the back of his head.

Instantly, Rex turned on his heel and sprinted back to the cabin with Lee in tow. Others were beginning to appear out of the woodwork and run toward Tend.

"What happened?" asked Rex authoritatively.

"I turned my back on him to slide the crate back and, in that time, he was out of his bonds and clouted me on the back of the head with a log from the wood box," he lamented as he bent forward to show where the blow had landed. There was a nasty goose egg growing out of the spot.

"That looks nasty, Tend. You better sit this one out. Which way did he go?"

"I saw him jump out the side window after he knocked me down. He's in the woods now!" shouted Tend as he closed his eyes in pain.

A crowd had begun to gather on the spot. Rex spun on them and began to organize search parties and sending them out. One group of five he sent right after the trail that Gyr had blazed. This group began to transform on the spot. With much snapping of tendons, realignment of bone and flesh, the five stood in front of them now hairy werewolves, ready to go to work. Another group he sent up the road, bidding them to transform on the run and sprint as fast as they could to try to outflank their quarry. The group gave a collective nod and took off to follow Rex's orders. The rest he sent to beat the bushes on the other side of the road.

Lee moved to go with this group but felt Rex's hand on his shoulder stopping him. "I think you should go back to the cabin, Rex. Gyr can be quite dangerous at times like this. I'd feel better if I knew you were safe," he concluded.

Lee's mind screamed at the unfairness of it all, but he decided that silence and obedience were the better parts of valour just now. "Okay, Rex," he said simply before turning on the trail and heading for home.

As he wandered in the direction of home, he could hear the yipping and howls of his brethren as they struggled to find Gyr. Random thoughts entered his head as he roamed along, like what to have for dinner and how good a bathe would feel.

Suddenly, a huge paw reached out and palmed his face. He was whisked off his feet and slammed to the ground so hard it knocked the wind out of him. Slowly, the paw released his face, and he was confronted by the insane visage of Gyr looking down on him, holding a finger to his lips bidding him to keep quiet. "Shhhh," Lee froze and simply nodded his terrified head.

Gyr grinned at Lee as he picked him up off the ground, threw him over his shoulder and ambled further back into the bush. The big lycanthrope final stopped, sat down on a log and put him down. "Hi Gyr," said Lee timidly. "Do you remember me?"

Gyr turned to look at him. "Lee," was the only word that rumbled out of his mouth as his eyes returned to his feet.

"We're friends, right?" asked Lee, emboldened by his previous success.

Gyr's head swiveled slowly, and he came to look directly at the lad with his sickness crazed eyes. "Friends?" he asked.

"Yeah, friends. Do you remember having tea with Tend, Rex and I?" continued Lee.

Gyr's gaze returned to his feet, and he appeared in contemplation. "Tea, yes, that was good," he said finally nodding his head up and down slightly, indicating that he did remember.

"Excellent!" Lee smiled. "We had a good time, didn't we?"

"Yes," said Gyr, "it sure was. We must do that again," he smiled as he looked at Lee's crotch.

Lee sensed the changes in Gyr as he began to simmer down. As he looked him up and down, he couldn't help but notice the huge phallus swinging between his legs as he moved. He remembered from their first encounter and hungered for more.

Gyr too, noticed his glance. "Like that do you?" he grinned.

Lee looked up suddenly, now aware that he'd been observed. "Yes," he said nodding his head. He felt Gyr's paw cupping the back of his head and encouraging him closer. Lee looked up with smiling eyes as he caught the meaning of Gyr's gesture. Slowly, he allowed Gyr's gentle pressure to ease him forward until the head took up his whole field of view. Taking Gyr's thick shaft in his fingers, he slipped the enormous phallus between his lips, through his teeth and into his hot, wet mouth. With his taste in his mouth and smell in his nostrils he began to bob slowly up and down, savouring this delicious dong.

Gyr lay back and relaxed, enjoying the expert action of Lee's mouth and tongue as the lad worked up and down. "God, Lee! You really have a knack for that," he breathed as he patted the boy's head delicately and enjoyed the powerful sensations now coursing through his system.

Lee rested in heaven with this big werewolf's prong pressing into his throat and smoothly withdrawing. The feeling of Gyr hardening in his mouth was intoxicating. Endorphins floated through his mind in a raging torrent, taking him with it. He felt Gyr's pulse beginning to race, and breathing begin to stutter and smiled, knowing he was the cause.

As time went on, a powerful urge grew in Gyr's breast. He knew he had to have more from this boy than his lips and mouth. He pulled Lee's complaining mouth off his throbbing cock and his eyes up. Cracking a craggy grin, he slid his paws under Lee's arms and lifted as he began to rise. Gyr knew exactly what he wanted, and he was not to be denied.

Lee was almost weightless as he carried him to the trunk of a downed tree. Putting him down and turning him to face the tree, he slipped his hands down and undid the closure at the top of the dungarees that Lee was wearing.

Lee offered no resistance. He was enthralled with the idea that he was about to be impaled on that magnificent meat that had just been in his still watering mouth. He felt Gyr's paw on his back pushing him forward over the log in front of him. He complied without thought or complaint and soon lay prone in front of his captor.

Gyr was very pleased with what he saw as he gazed down on young Lee's flawless ass. He seized the boy's hips as gently as his illness would let him, feeling his smooth, enticing flesh beneath his now voracious touch.

Brushing the boy's sensitive rosebud with the tip of his cock made the lad jump and cry out in surprise which only fueled Gyr's lust. Settling in on his stance behind his prize, he intruded once again' this time with a little more zeal.

1...678910...16