All Comments on 'Wherever I Go, She Go Ch. 03'

by Lyzette

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG!

I loved it! you cant leave me waiting it was awesome, cant wait to read the next chapter.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
Love the plot but hate Alex and Nicole

I think you have an interesting story, I like your writing, your ideals/plot lines and the concept of the story however with that being said, I think you kind of rushed through some of it a bit where as you should have explained and build upon it more because right now I hate both of the leading characters, Nicole and Alex. Alex is a pompous asshole with no redeeming qualities(at least to me) with the way he acts or speak to Nicole, yeah he has his good moments but his bad side overshadowed it for me. I know he is suppose to be the character you love to hate, but I' am just hating him right now, and Nikki had potential of being strong willed but the fact that she goes stupid when it comes to sex is kind of "blah" to me, she is not coming off as feisty to me. I WILL continue reading this series to the end because I like your concept and plot. To me, the little sister romance seems more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid

And not well written, i'll skip the rest.

mekakymekakyalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait to read more, love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I think

soular wrote it better with Seven Days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YOUR STORY IS YOUR HEARTSONGT!!!!!!!!!

Love your story!!!! As for the comment about Soular, there are several stories on this site where women have sex for their family's safety. This has been happening in the real world since the beginnning of time. Lyzette, write your story so I hear you SING!!!!!!

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmm

This needs a bit of work. Some editing would help, I think, to break up long paragraphs and things like that. It's true that this is very reminiscent of Seven Days, but with hundreds of thousands of stories here, some are obviously going to tackle the same ground in different ways. My problem is that it's hard to see Alex coming around to genuinely caring about Nikki, which is where things seem to be going. So far, he's a real jerk.

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
Hmm...

I'm not sure what to make of this story. I beginning to hate Alex and loose respect for Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep Your Head Up

Don't let nonconstructive criticism stop you from continuing this story.

I'm enjoying it even if the some of the characters are assholes. But people in this type of environment are assholes (lol).

Please continue. Your writing will get better....the more you write & listen to the constructive criticism.

PrincessDivaPrincessDivaalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

I agree with the others who commented - let the haters hate. Forget about the comment regarding Soular. When Seven Days came out I thought "oh no, not again, another story about the mob boss falling for the girl." I think that poster forgot that even when Soular wrote her story it was not an original concept. But the way the story filled out and took its shape had me hooked. Your story has the potential to do the same. Write your story and stay true to your vision and you will do just fine. I do think an editor would be very helpful to even out some of the rushed areas. Don't be afraid to flesh out their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it!

Keep writing! Love this story. Don't listen to the haters, they're jealous that they don't have the talent to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HATERS.....

.....as you can see they have nothing good to write so they bash others....and the comment about 7 days...totally disregard it....it is obvious that you have your own ideas and the author of that serious had her own ideas.....When people are at their lowest they shoot others down....FUCKING LOSERS!!! Ne hoo...you did a good job. Keep up the good work. <3

adrikaadrikaalmost 15 years ago
HATERS.....

.....as you can see they have nothing good to write so they bash others....and the comment about 7 days...totally disregard it....it is obvious that you have your own ideas and the author of that series had her own ideas.....When people are at their lowest they shoot others down...and do it anonymously at that...FUCKING LOSERS!!! Ne hoo...you did a good job. Keep up the good work. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ignore people ok..

you story is really interesting amd good so far. yes it has similarities with seven days, but the differences are enough to make it a different story. Important thing is to keep going I can't wait to see where this whole thing goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ignore people ok..

No matter what you write some people are not going like it anyway. just forget them and keep doing what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There is no doubt in my mind,

different strokes for different folks. No doubt, given the comments here, that statement couldn't be truer. Unbelievable how one persons opinion differs from another. What's trash to one is gold to another. Keep on writing author, your words create visions for some and distaste for others. That's what it's all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great stuff! A very interesting and *unique* read. Realistically, people can find themselves in the same circumstance so I have no problems with your plot. So just take your time in telling the story to let your very unique characters develop.

Once again, I'm really enjoying reading this!

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundalmost 15 years ago
Needs a Bit More Um...Humanity

I know that you're trying to get to a real relationship between the two but be careful, because we the readers either won't buy it or won't like it if we simply believe the male lead is an asshole or the female lead is airbrained or a whore. How can we feel that the male is "sweet" or feel empathy for him if he rams his penis into a woman's virgin asshole? For anyone who's done anal before, just the thought is enough to make one cringe and certainly doesn't endear him or her to us.

Don't feel rushed to put out a final product. Take your time with the storyline and development.

Luck to you!

-- Tee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good

Still needs better editing, but I like it.

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 12 years ago
a gangster with. a. heart!

Why does he have to completely sexy and deadly?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Hate that this went unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Needs more ch's to complete story of relationship; she needs to feel desired and become pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous