Which Type of Squirting is Hotter?

Story Info
A woman wanted to teach me a lesson.
3k words
4.56
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I received an email from a reader. I wouldn't say she is a fan. More like a critic. I'm posting her messages to me, and my replies below (with permission, her name has been changed, and all personal details omitted):

Olivia: I have read some of your stories, and, as a 30 year old woman who knows enough about real life squirting, I wanted to let you know: Women do not squirt continuous, long gushes, like in your stories. You should write something more realistic.

Me: Well, some do, I've personally had more than one woman come so hard that she sprayed a stream for quite a while. I get that the odds that the number of women even exist who squirt this much as appear in my stories is extremely low, but, hey, that's why they're fantasy stories. Further, since I've zero experience with the type of squirting you're describing, I can't really write it confidently. Thanks for reading!

-From here, we talked back and forth for a few weeks, and got to know each other a little, which led to the following:

Olivia: I could teach you. That is, assuming the way you fuck is anything like what you write? Your stories all feature guys who are extremely generous lovers, and this is what draws me to them. I don't like the way you write about squirting, but men who are obsessed with making women come drive me crazy. Could you promise to make me come, and drink every last drop?

Me: 100%! (the rest of these emails were us working out details, exchanging addresses, important caveats, safe words, agreements, and safety issues, etc.).

A week later she was in my bedroom, nude, lying on my bed and drinking a bottle of water from the pack of bottles that she had brought. She had medium sized breasts, tan skin, black hair, and wide hips, as well as a beautiful face, and kind, brown eyes with a mischievous look. She spread her legs, showing me her perfect pussy. She had just the right amount of bush: enough that it looked very sexy, but trimmed enough and shaved in the right places. She started rubbing her clit. I leaned in, waiting for her to start squirting.

"I told you-" she began, but then started moaning as she rubbed herself. After her wave of pleasure subsided she continued, "I told you, it's not like in your stories, put your tongue inside me!"

I licked around her inner pussy lips, which were darker than her outer lips, which were themselves slightly darker than the rest of her tan skin. I wrapped my lips around them, and licked them, the same way I would kiss the lips on her face, and then tongued the pink inside of her. Her fingers started working faster, and I felt a bit of liquid well up inside of her and leak out around her fingers. I drank what I could, but the rest dripped down into her ass crack and onto my bed (which I'd laid down some thick towels on. In real life, I think about these things!). I was relieved that she tasted like water, and amazing pussy, but I was thinking: is that it?

She said, "Lay down on your back."

I did so, and she straddled my head, while facing away from me, and leaned forward on her hands, presenting her ass and pussy to me. I started licking her pussy, and after a few minutes, she moaned and squirted again, but it was while my tongue was working her clit, so it hit my top lip and splattered down my face. Seeming to notice that she'd missed my mouth, she reached a hand down and spread her pussy lips open, allowing me to see inside her. The pink, soft, welcoming cleft drove me wild. I was about to start licking the pink, softness in front of me, but as I watched, a tiny dot in the pink, opened up slightly, just below her clit, and liquid shot out of her, as she yelped in pleasure. It went directly into my mouth, and I let it sit on my tongue for a few seconds before swallowing it.

She turned around, looking satisfied, and flushed, but still hungry for more. She drank another water bottle, and then she sat on my face, this time facing me. I stuck my tongue out, and she started to slowly move up and down on it. As she did so, her juices shot several times accompanied by some soft moans. Since my tongue was inside of her, all of her squirt was just splattering on my face.

"This isn't working." she said. "You're not drinking me!"

"I'm trying, but the angle you're at is making it impossible," I returned.

She leaned back on her legs, rubbed her breasts, moved her hands up, caressing her own chest, neck, and then ran them through her hair, as she looked up at the ceiling for a moment. Then she said, "Okay, just open your mouth."

I did so, and she began to finger herself roughly. She whined and yelled as she got close to another orgasm, and then stopped the rapid in and out motion entirely. Her fingers went deep inside, and stayed there, for several moments, and I could just see that she was working them well up inside of her. Then liquid welled up around her fingers, and dripped down around them. Some of it went into my mouth. It was mixing with her female ejaculate, which was dripping out white, around her fingers, and the taste of them mixed together was divine. It was a sour, savory flavor, and combined with her scent was driving me wild. Finally she pulled her fingers out and yelled, and a stream shot out of her, directly into my mouth. She looked down, rubbing her breasts, brow bent in ecstasy, and watched me drinking her.

"That's better!" she said, smiling. She drank some more water, and then said, "Now, get ready for the rain!"

She raised herself higher, but still on her knees, and started vigorously rubbing her pussy. She closed her eyes and turned her head, pursing her lips in effort, and then yelped, and started spraying out, all around her fingers as she rubbed herself. I opened my mouth, but most of it went all over the place. I was thanking fate, again, that she was a true squirter, and so it was no big deal that she was getting her watery juices all over my bedroom. I was also extremely turned on, and my dick was a rock.

She stopped spraying almost immediately, and smiled down at me. "How do I taste?" she asked.

"Like spring water," I said smiling back at her as I wiped her squirt off of my face with my hand.

She grinned wide, and then moved over and laid on the bed. Her breasts undulated and jiggled on her body as she rolled over onto her back, and beckoned me. I moved over and started licking her clit. She moaned and then, right when she was about to come, she adjusted herself so that her pussy was a little higher, making her clit just above my lips, and right where she was about to squirt from right on my lips. A blast of squirt shot out, onto my tongue. The liquid stopped coming out of her, and trickled away. I licked what remained out of her folds. As I did so, I realized she was also dripping plenty of white female come, again, so I licked that up, too. I put my tongue deep inside of her to get as much of it as I could.

I lifted myself up, when it seemed like she was spent, and rubbed her clit with my dick. She closed her eyes and hummed in pleasure. She was so ridiculously wet, literally dripping, that I knew she wouldn't object to me going straight for a really hard fuck, so I slammed inside of her as hard as I could, and started pumping in and out.

She rubbed her breasts, and moaned. As I slid my dick in and out of her, I realized that, on each outward movement, she was spraying a stream of squirt onto my dick. This drove me crazy, and I realized I was about to come, so I pulled out, and moved over to her face.

"You want it?" I asked.

She half moaned an "Mmmhmmm."

I jerked off in front of her lips, and slapped the head of my dick against them a few times. She started to finger herself rapidly and opened her mouth. I started to come, and watched the first thick, white burst splatter onto her tongue, and then slid my dick into her mouth. I pushed it in, deep, and felt my dick pumping my come into her mouth. I noticed her throat working as she swallowed me, and then looked down to see her pull her fingers out, and spray a stream of squirt onto my bed. I finished coming, and pulled out of her mouth. The stream kept shooting out of her, though, as she lay there, moaning!

I moved down between her legs, and opened my mouth. She gushed into my mouth at such a high volume that some of it overflowed, even as I was drinking it! At last she stopped, and sat up, smiling that beautiful smile again.

"I made you squirt the way the women in my stories do!" I said, laughing.

"Oh, fuck you! That was luck, and probably will never happen again! That's not normal for me!" she said, half angry, half playful.

"Fair enough," I said, "you showed me what your normal squirt is like. I get it. It's more like little bursts of squirt, as opposed to my stories, where it's long, lasting streams."

She arched her eyebrows and said, "Well?"

"Well what?" I replied, furrowing my brow.

"What did you think? Do you like real life squirt better than your fantasies?"

I started laughing, and then said, "I loved it! I've never had a woman squirt like you do. It was fantastic, because it spread the event out for, how long has it been?" I looked at the clock, and continued, "An hour? I got to drink you for an hour! Yeah, that was amazing. Usually it's just a long blast at the end, which is amazing, but so quick to be over!"

"So, which type of squirting is hotter?" she asked, "my kind, which is the normal kind, by the way, or your fantasy variety?"

"I'm going to say yours! But, this might not be fair, as my opinion is tied up with the fact that you're insanely hot and have an incredibly alluring, magnetic personality."

Olivia smiled again and embraced me. Her breasts pressed against my chest, and her warmth thawed and warmed a part of me that hadn't been out of the cold for a very long time.

"So, what's with you, and this squirting obsession, anyway?" she asked, after leaning back on the bed again.

I thought for a second, and replied, "I guess it's because it's exciting, and unique, and, of course, obviously, squirt is a mixture of two of my favorite things: hot coming pussy, and a nice drink of water!"

"Do you like watching women piss, too?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

"You know, I've had enough people tell me that squirt is pee, and that anyone who likes squirt is into pee that I actually considered this. Before I did enough research, and wrote my essay debunking this idea, I, at one point started to wonder if the trolls constantly saying this were right, and so I watched a woman pee, and it didn't turn me on at all. Watching a woman spray yellow piss does literally nothing for me." I said, and then added, "And the smell disgusts me, and I can only imagine the taste would literally make me throw up, so there's no way I could ever get close to a woman who was into pissing. Watching it does nothing for me, and actually being part of the process would be a nightmare. The only thing I like is true squirt, which is defined, for me, as being well over 99% water, is odorless, clear, and tasteless (besides sometimes having the taste of pussy which comes from the squirt passing through it on its way out). This only happens when a well hydrated woman, who is a true squirter, comes. A woman who is just peeing will always make smelly, yellow, foul tasting piss, and that will never be hot to me. Only being aroused causes a woman's body to make watery squirt juice, instead of piss, and, to me, there's also nothing sexual about a woman just peeing. I need to see a woman absolutely losing it in orgasm while squirting, and for the squirt to be clear and delicious looking."

"Why does squirt drive you so crazy, then?" she asked.

"Maybe because it is so ridiculous? Maybe because it seems so unlikely that a woman can shoot water out of her pussy during orgasm? Not to mention it looks and tastes so clean, pure and clear. Truly, I don't understand how anyone who likes to eat pussy, and specifically likes the taste of pussy, doesn't like it. Why wouldn't they like squirt? Squirt just tastes like water with a hint of pussy flavor, which they already like. So, it's beyond me." I thought for a second, and then continued, "Actually, I've had women squirt before and it had literally no flavor whatsoever. It didn't even taste like pussy, but just water! So, how anyone could dislike just water makes no sense to me, either."

She arched her eyebrows and looked at me, smirking for a moment, and then said, "So, would you watch me masturbate, and squirt over and over into a glass, and then drink it? Or are you just into the full experience, and separating drinking from actually eating my pussy wouldn't work for you?"

"I don't know, I guess I would try it!" I said honestly.

She chugged another bottle of water, and then smiled and leaned back against a pillow she placed against the wall. She grabbed the empty drinking glass from my bedside table in her left hand, and started masturbating with her right. She came, and held the glass directly in front of her pussy. Her thigh muscles were clenching too much, though, and so her juices were trapped by her pussy lips, and just trickled down. I didn't know what to do, so I started jerking off slowly, hoping to turn her on. She rubbed her clit some more, and then when she started coming, she spread her lips open with one hand, and squirted her juice into the cup in the other. She repeated this over and over, eventually managing to keep her legs wide enough that she was able to squirt into the glass without holding her lips open. The sixteen ounce glass was filling up with her clear fluids, slowly, ounce by ounce.

On a whim, I walked over and slammed my dick into her mouth and started face fucking her. I was hoping I could push her over the edge, and make her squirt like crazy again. She squirted again, but it was another small spray into the glass. It was about half full. I decided to push her a little further. I grabbed her by the hair, and forced my dick deep into her mouth, and started pushing it into her throat. I then held it there for a second. It felt like a long time, as I kept the pressure on her with my dick, and the only sound was the noise of her hand vigorously rubbing her clit. I pulled my dick out. She took a deep breath, and then I spit into her mouth. She started rubbing herself even faster as she spit out my spit and let it drip down her chin. I realized I was onto something, so I squeezed her lips open, and spit into her mouth again, but this time I held my hand over her mouth, forcing her to swallow it. She moaned in ecstasy. I removed my hand, spit into her mouth again, and then slammed my dick into her mouth.

Her whole body shook, and she started to absolutely gush. The stream was so strong that, at first, it overshot the glass and went onto the bed. She adjusted the glass to catch it, and I continued fucking her mouth, and watching her pussy utterly drain itself in an uncontrollable orgasmic spasm, into the glass. Finally, she finished coming, and I pulled out of her mouth.

She leaned away from the wall, and held up the glass. It was completely full! Some overflowed as she handed it to me, and it poured down my hand.

"Okay, fuck me while you drink it," she said.

I stuck my dick inside of her pussy, and started sliding in and out. It was so slippery I would have thought she had used a ton of lube, but I knew it was just her natural juices. As I fucked her, I put the glass to my lips and started drinking. It was a delicious flavor. A mix of the way her pussy tasted, and excellent water. As I finished drinking it, I was about to come. I pulled out, and moved up the bed until I was straddling her face. I put my dick into her mouth, and once it was all the way inside, laying on her tongue, I started to come. As I sat there, coming and waiting for the come to stop dripping out of me and into her, I reached a hand back and squeezed, and caressed one of her breasts. It was an oddly intimate, and loving moment.

We showered together, and then got dressed. We talked for a while, and she left, then. I've no idea if I'll ever see her again. It was worth it, though, to have even one night with her!