While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? But not me?" I feigned hurt. "I'm not used to being overlooked for my two bros." Jane snorted, giving a one-side grin I caught just as we reached the car, the guys in tow.

"Oh I don't think there's a single person on the planet who wouldn't find you incredibly attractive, M," she assured me sincerely, "it's just that your friends are... both kinda embodiments of men I find particularly attractive."

"Reaaaally?" I hummed, smiling. Yes! This was working out so much better than I had hoped! I wanted to cry, I was so happy.

"Putting me in intimate company with any of you is going to be a challenge, so..." She trailed off with a sigh, shrugging. "I guess it doesn't matter who I sit with."

"I'll take Jane in the back," Randy butted in, as the two of them walked up behind us. "We're on a pretty casual level as it is, so let me be the ambassador here. I promise no fooling around- yet," he added with a wide grin. Jane returned his expression with a flirty one of her own.

"I bet you won't be able to resist," she smirked. "You know you've been waiting to get your hands up my skirt, Randy." I could hear the naughty girl inside her coming out. My nerdy, dirty friend snickered loudly.

"You're damn right I have, but as I am a gallant pervert and a good friend, I won't tear down those stockings and suck your cunt in M's backseat, no matter how much I want to." He held up the fingers indicating 'Scout's honor'. Jane shivered.

"God your mouth is hot," she hissed through her teeth.

"You'd better not touch any part of her until we all get a chance," Cal warned, a new edge to his voice. "The second you want us to touch you, finger you, devour you, kiss you, lick you, fuck you, Jane, we will, and not one second before. And, Randy..." he turned to our short friend, eyes blazing. "I get the first taste." While the three of us were focused on each other, Jane hunched forward, panting. Her groan took all of our attention back.

"Wow," she panted. "Oh wow. I need to sit." I immediately opened the door and she crawled in. Randy ran around the other side and got in himself. Cal had loaded her bag in the back, and the two of us got in and buckled up.

"Alright," I said, adjusting the mirrors. "If we could all refrain from pushing Jane away with our horny boy antics," I cajoled, "we'll get on the road."

"Pushing me away?" The impertinent little sweetheart snorted from the backseat. "More like taxing my sanity. I am this close to having one of you help me stain your leather seats right now." Randy burst out laughing and wrapped an arm around her, which I saw in the rear view.

"Ohh, methinks we have found the one," he sighed blissfully, relaxing in my seat. "Drive on, my friend. Take us away to paradise."

As if the Universe were reading our situation and showing us favor, when I flipped on the radio, the station was playing "Two Tickets to Paradise" by Eddie Money. Jane signaled her appreciation for the irony by cracking up hysterically.

I was worried how awkward and intense it might be for her to spend more than an hour trapped in a car with three (essentially) strange men, but Jane was perfectly at ease from the second we took off. Putting Randy in the back with her was a good idea for my comfort, too, because he was the least physically imposing. As Cal and I heard them trade quotes and crack nerd jokes to one another for fifteen minutes, I tossed him a look. He returned my sly grin with a smirk and an eye-roll. I knew what he was thinking. "Oh my god, we have another one now."

I squeezed the steering wheel, suddenly feeling it in my gut.

Don't get me wrong; as we'd been getting to know Jane, I'd grown very confident in our potential with her as a poly quartet. Still, I think there was a part of me that secretly hadn't fully believed until that moment, and I laughed at myself. The thing I wanted most in the world (for practically my whole life), and I didn't really feel it until I saw the balance she brought to us, sitting in the back with Randy, running lines from some show Futurama together.

Jane straddled all of our spheres, somehow, and she evened out our dynamic. I finally got to see the puzzle mostly fitted together and perfect on that car ride, and the last of my fears evaporated.

As I shot Cal another look, I saw the only piece left that I needed to fit into place.

***

Jane

"So tell me something about your early years together," I said to the car at large about an hour into the drive back to NYC. We were almost there, and we'd talked about a whole bunch of stuff from childhood memories to school subjects to best movie theater experiences. Things began to take a more serious turn as we neared the true beginning of our date. Officially, we were out of the awkward "getting to know you" stage, and I was ready to get deep into them before they got deep into me.

"Wow, where to begin?" M mused, making a smooth lane transition. We were about twenty minutes away from the destination, and I still didn't know where we were going. It made me a little nervous, even though I knew on an instinctual level I could trust them. They made me feel comfortable and happy, but that didn't stop my brain planning out what I would do in case they turned on me. "You know we met on the schoolyard in an epic battle of bros versus bullies, and we've been friends ever since."

"You know we all moved into our first apartment together at eighteen, after we'd graduated high school," Cal stated, rubbing his chin in thought. "What kind of a story are you looking for?" I shrugged, even though he couldn't see it.

"Mm, I dunno, I just kinda want to hear something cute about three young, idealistic men out on their own together, seeking their wildest dreams." When I said this, I was imagining the trio fresh-faced and ready to take on the world, and I felt fuzzy inside.

"How about the time we took that three-week road trip?" Randy said suddenly, bringing it up with a fond nostalgia. "We were celebrating our graduation from high school and us moving in together, and we wanted to enjoy a bit of our new adult freedom."

"Oh yeah!" M clapped his leg, his voice excited. "We crammed as many weird roadside attractions and as much junk food into it as we could, and we each picked a place to visit, then hit up everything interesting that we found nearby. I wanted to see the National Aquarium in Baltimore!"

"I chose the Pro Football Hall of Fame," Cal added. "I knew the guys would be less than interested in visiting there, but we balanced out activities we all wanted to do and we all had a great time seeing everything."

"My choice was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame," Randy finished. "It really was the most fun we'd ever had, and that was when our trio really solidified for me. Sure, we'd been best friends since sixth grade, and one of the most well-known cliques in school, but we weren't completely us until we got to essentially live together and see what it would be like."

"Yeah," M sighed fondly. "Moving from hotel to hotel, catching all our meals together, fighting over the shower and staying up way too late talking and laughing, having the time of our lives... It was us being real brothers, in more than just one place and context. We weren't just celebrating our graduation on that trip; we were celebrating us. The beginning of our dreams."

"I'd never been happier in my life," Cal stated, and I knew how honest he was being. It touched something in my core. I got the sense that the big, stoic man didn't let himself show too much vulnerability, and his straight admission here was as much a point of awe for him as having me in his arms had been those few brief moments. He and I shared a common ground here, in that we seemed to be learning new things about ourselves. I never thought I'd be open to polyamory, but there I sat. "When we all started talking about moving in, it was so liberating. I was finally going to be able to choose who I wanted to see the most, and be and do whatever made me happy, no matter what." And then Cal's hand sought out his hair, running over the length of tail in a way that gave me pause. It was more than just a 'look'. His hair meant something to him, and it had some kind of positive association with his bros. "That trip together felt like victory."

Yes, asking them for a little story about their past had taught me much. These three weren't just looking to love and be in love with a woman together, they were profoundly in love with each other. Maybe in a mixture of platonic and non-platonic ways (I was still trying to suss that out), but nevertheless, they were all equal partners in their relationship. My body grew warm. All that mutual love, respect and adoration between them, and they wanted to share it with me. I fidgeted in my seat. What would it be like to live with this? All this beautiful positivity and pure acceptance? If it all worked out, I couldn't imagine a better environment for myself. These guys would be able to handle all my natural affection and the strength of my emotions. Probably my sexual needs too, and that's what I was looking for.

"That's perfect, guys," I said in a hushed voice. "That's exactly what I meant. Tell me more about what you saw on your trip."

And they did. Museums, roadside attractions, mom-and-pop diners, town festivals, sunsets, parks, impromptu hikes, just everything they did and saw until they were all laughing about this or that and I was laughing with them.

The last few minutes of our drive passed quickly like that, until we were about to arrive at a destination. I assumed it was wherever we were eating.

"Alright sweetie, we're going to make a quick stop, since we have the time," M said, peeping into the back seat. "The boys and I want to get dressed for dinner." I guessed this meant we were hitting their hotel instead. So they'd already checked in? Pretty smooth.

"Okay," I shrugged. "Where are we going for dinner?" M chuckled.

"You'll see when we get there, sweetie," he teased. "It's one of New York's most famous restaurants!" I'd have a hell of a time trying to guess which one. I just grinned and fiddled with my skirt.

"Can't wait," I said, relaxing into the seat. Out the windows loomed New York City in all its glory. We were driving through Manhattan, and traffic wasn't bad. Tomorrow I hoped we were going to be tackling the city on foot or by subway rather than trying to drive it, though.

"We're about to get to the hotel," M announced, turning us into a very posh area indeed. "Close your eyes, Janey. Randy, make sure she can't see."

"Huh?" I said, following the direction just before Randy snickered and snatched the glasses right off my face. "Oh! Well it doesn't matter if I'm looking or not now," I muttered indignantly. "Without my glasses I can't see anything in detail." I turned my head toward the skinny dude in the seat next to me, whose features were smudgy. Randy was a blur of dark hair and clothes, but I did see him raise my glasses to his face and peer through them.

"Whoa! She's not kidding," he reported.

"I'm extremely nearsighted," I told them, and held up a finger a few inches from my face. Cal turned in the front seat to witness. "This is my range of clear vision. Everything out the windows is just a bunch of splotches of vague shape and color."

"Well good, that means you have no idea where we are," M chortled, taking us at last into a parking area. I could tell because everything went darker. I shifted in my seat.

"Um, why all the secrecy?" I asked mousily. "You're literally leading me in blind. Give me a little reassurance, here."

"I just want everything to be a surprise!" M said, as we drove past rows of parked cars looking for space. "Everything has to be perfect tonight, baby, and I'm afraid if you knew where we were, you'd protest our first chance to spoil you." Ahh, that was code for somewhere I could never afford. That only narrowed it down to practically every hotel in NYC, and we were in Manhattan.

"Oh guys," I sighed.

"Don't fight it, baby," Cal snickered. "M only wants to do what M does best, which is sweep you off your feet."

"Yeah, go big or go home, sexy," Randy added, still holding my glasses hostage.

We finally parked, and Cal turned to my backseat companion.

"Give me her glasses. I don't want her sneaking any peeks, and let's be honest, she could wrestle them back from you," he told Randy.

"Not a lie," the nerdy one answered, forking them over. I was confused.

"Wait, are we not all going in together?"

"Nah baby, you're gonna wait here for me and M, then when we come back, Randy will run up and get changed." Cal and M unbuckled themselves and exited the car. Before he closed the door, the big guy leaned back in and said "No taking liberties, bro. Not a single kiss before we all get a chance, or I'll know and I'll be pissed."

"Awww, you're no fun," the youngest one groaned. I had to giggle. If I'd been wearing my glasses, I would have bet the look Cal shot me before he left was smoldering. The two blondes departed, and even though they looked like multi-colored blobs without my glasses, I could see how close they walked together, as if they both wanted to hold hands but neither one could make the first move. I turned to Randy.

"Okay, 'fess up. What's going on with those two? They a thing or what?" The guffaw he let out told me the dark, scruffy dirty boy was surprised by my assessment but was kinda delighted by it.

"You see it too, huh?" He grinned. "So far, neither one of them has breached the 'friend zone'," (he did finger-quotes) "but fuck, there is something between them. M's always moony-eyed over Cal and the way Cal protects and spoils him is very Dommy. Neither one has ever said if he's into guys, though, and neither seems to have eyes for any guy but each other."

"Interesting," I said. "It could be a combination of factors. One or both could be bi or pan, and what makes it extra intriguing is that Cal sounded like he was leaning asexual before."

"Me and M thought that, actually," Randy replied. "He never had much of a sex drive, and while he could appreciate the aesthetic of a beautiful chick, he never felt anything for anyone. I mean, we figured that if we finally got a girl to share, Cal was gonna be less involved than us. Then he discovered BDSM and changed that assumption, and then we met you." I laughed a little and leaned onto Randy's shoulder. He obliged me by wrapping an arm around me and sighing. "It's all experimental from here, I guess? We're just gonna have to take it all as it comes."

"I'm down for that," I chirruped. "Life's an adventure, and you three are the most exciting ride I've ever been on."

"Just wait until the sex," he snarked. "If Cal hadn't forbidden me I'd probably be giving you a second or third orgasm by now." I shuddered, his words sending arousal skittering through my body.

"I wouldn't doubt you on that," I answered, and we went back to lightly cuddling, trading quotes from our favorite shows while we waited.

The guys weren't long in returning, and while I could see the colors they wore, I couldn't tell the styles. I was certain both of them were dead sexy, though. They found me and Randy holding hands.

"Look at you two getting all cozy," Calvin observed dryly. "Your lips and fingers better be dry, bro." There was a note of warning in his voice.

"He behaved himself, don't worry," I cheeked at my soon-to-be-Dom. "Unless you count me instigating some innocent cuddling as unfair."

"I suppose not," the strapping hunk sniffed. "But now, it's our turn." Cal was standing at the right side of the car, and M went round to the left. Randy exited and left the door open for M, giving a wave as he took a room key before disappearing. I was still without the fine detail of my sight, but as the two boys crowded into the backseat with me, I got a better idea of the mischief in their expressions. Cal plucked me into his lap, and M pulled my green-clad legs over his. He leaned in and wrapped my left arm around his back until I swore they were both going to kiss me. I could feel Cal's hardness beneath my soft ass and couldn't help a small moan.

"You're both incredibly tempting right now," I warbled, trying not to give in and be unfair to Randy.

"I'd be inside you right now if I had less self-control," Cal rumbled. "But I do have a lot, and because I won't do that to Randy, it'll be enough to just hold you for now." With one arm around my waist and the other possessively snaked around my chest, I couldn't move. Nor did I want to. Cal bent his head and I heard him inhale deeply at my neck. M snuggled onto both of us until his cheek rested between my shoulder and bosom. He played with the ends of a long tendril of my hair and sighed contentedly. I felt swaddled, and incredibly adored. The guys didn't yet understand how important this kind of physical affection was to me, but their instinctual urge to surround and hold me was making me nigh unto crazed for a feast of their cocks, dinner be damned.

Instead of giving in to the pounding desire for more, I gave each of them my attention by curling a hand around part of them I could reach, and I leaned on Cal's chest with a breathy exhalation.

"Am I hurting you, Sir?" I meekly asked the ruggedly handsome Irishman serving as my throne. He was so thick and steely under my ass I was afraid to even wiggle. My weight was pretty evenly dispersed on his sturdy thighs, but the overflow had him nice and snug in my body heat.

"Why would you worry about that?" He asked in a low voice, right at my ear. I shivered. They didn't yet know how sensitive I was at the back of the neck and shoulders.

"You're so hard," I gushed, feeling several inches of that huge, undeniably male length pressed into the bottom of my ass. "I really don't want to crush your fun bits before I get a chance to sample them."

M burst into a dainty but hearty titter of laughter, wrapping his arms around both of us as he reclined. Damn, he was so cuddly! Cal laughed at my shoulder.

"You're positioned just right to feel me without hurting me, subbie," he growled lightly. "I like that you're aware of how hard my cock is right now. It'll subside when we go to dinner, probably. All three of us are going to be in a similar state until we can bury ourselves deep inside you, over and over."

I shivered and moaned, dropping my head back onto Cal's body. My entire body was quaking and I knew he could feel it. Hell, they had to both feel it.

"Oh sweetie, I hope he's not freaking you out," M cooed from my chest. "Your heart's pounding. Please tell me you're shaking with need and not terror."

"Oh, it's not terror," I uttered lustily, feeling wetness seep from my core into the crotch of my stockings. I wasn't wearing any panties, and I wondered if M could smell me from there.

Both men broke into contented purrs as they just held me, and when I had started to fall into an idyllic stupor, Randy knocked on the window behind my head, and I started in Calvin's lap, yelping. The guys chuckled as the door opened.

"Now whose lips and fingers better be dry?" the skinny one asked sarcastically. "You got awfully comfortable while I was gone."

"She's untouched, Randy, we swear," M vowed. "Just light cuddling."

"Well I can believe it from you," the short one retorted. "I looked up the restaurant on my phone, and it's only a few minutes away on foot. We have plenty of time to make it." Randy sounded a trifle concerned despite his words, and I wondered why. Anxious to eat maybe?

"What time is it?" I asked, my stomach actually starting to air its grievances. Cal sat me up, and returned my glasses, at last. The guys stretched themselves as they exited the car.

123456...9