While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready to take her," I commanded M, who flashed me a cheeky smile and a salute.

"Oh, I'm ready," he purred, cocking one hip back to show me his erection. So beautifully sculpted, so ready to plunge into our woman. I thought about bending down to lick the pre-cum from the tip, and then thought about what it would be like to suck him. I'd only been with women before, but giving oral was always an act of both service and power. I enjoyed doing it, and it was always my go-to method of giving pleasure if I were sleeping with someone. In my (albeit limited) experience, it was the easiest way to get a woman off, and it always went over well because so many guys didn't do it. I'd never even thought about sucking dick before, but I knew the only one I would do it for was M.

I licked my lips. I felt the grin I couldn't fight as I knew exactly how I'd test those waters.

Randy finally emerged from between Jane's thighs, smile wider than mine. His hands were wet with the girl's juices, and we all knew how much he relished it.

"You're fucking flooded, baby," my bro crowed. "You loved my fingers in your asshole, didn't you?" Jane paused to breathe, her chest rising and falling rapidly, but shallow.

"Oh my God," she eventually uttered. "I think that's the first time having something up my ass actually felt really good, and not just... overwhelming." A triumphant cackle fell out of the scruffy perv.

"That's because I know what I'm doing, and I'm damn good at it!"

"Just go wash your hands," she cheeked back.

"Germaphobe, princess?" He snorted. "I guess that means ass-to-mouth is out of the question?" He was kidding, and I think we all knew that, but Jane's expression widened in horror and she squirmed.

"Ew! Yes! And no rimming, either." Randy rolled out of the bed, laughing, and went to go wash the gunk off his hands. Aww, our girl was a little squeamish.

"Not your kink, huh baby?" I teased her lightly, running my hands down her thighs.

"Nope," she affirmed bluntly. "I don't like ickiness or grossness- shit pretty much tops that list."

"No dirty diapers for you, sweetie?" M joked. Jane totally deadpanned him an answer.

"Oh no, baby poop's no problem. And trust me, I've cleaned toilets before. I just don't want any of that near my sexy time." I had to laugh.

"Baby, you know Randy and M were kidding around, right?" I asked, wondering if the feisty bit of sub had no sarcasm detector.

"Yeah, I get it, I'm just extremely literal," she answered, rolling over to nuzzle on me. "You'll have to watch out for me being a total joke-killer, because I tend to overanalyze humor until it dies and no matter how outlandish what you say is, I will respond literally."

"Oh really?" Randy interjected, reemerging from the bathroom. "That could be fun, because I say a lot of outlandish shit." He jumped back into bed, and our girl soon became the center of our bodies. She hummed delightfully under her breath, touching all three of us.

"I know, and I look forward to playing that game with you," she purred, trailing her finger in his chest hair. "If you want to make me laugh, dirty puns are your friends."

"Good to know," I said, taking Jane by the waist so I could tug her downward again. She gave a throaty gasp and let me spread her open. "But now I want to watch M fuck you, baby."

"Master," she croaked, hips bucking upward. "Does it look hot?"

"So fucking hot," I growled.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Randy agreed. "We all loved seeing each others' cocks plowing your dirty cunt, baby girl."

"Ohhh, guys," she moaned. Then, mused: "Mm, I need a solid, reverent noun for the three of you together when I scream for you." Her words turned mushy and sweet, and I stroked her hair as I watched M descend for a kiss before he filled her. I saw him, hard and ready, and reached down to swipe the bead of pre-cum from the tip of his cock with my thumb. M's eyes watched from his position, wide, as I licked the fluid off and savored it. Didn't taste like much, just slightly salty and bitter. Different from Jane's tanginess, but still M's, and still mine.

"When you're done, M, I'm going to lick her cream and your cum off you," I warned him with a savage edge in my voice. I wanted to possess him as utterly as I did Jane. Maybe even make him call me 'Sir'.

My words made him break his kiss.

"Oh, Cal," he moaned, looking like he'd die from joy.

"Fuck her," I urged.

"Fuck her good, buddy," Randy cheered, lying half reclined on one elbow, in perfect line to molest her tits.

"M, darling..." Jane called, holding her arms out to him.

"Oh, sweetheart," M sighed as he crawled between her thighs, "You look like a supine love goddess, waiting for worship I can only give with my body. My heart's so full of you, I can't stand it. I have to be inside your sweet pussy now." Jane undulated at the hips, keening her need. My groin tightened as she used her motions to beckon him deep.

"I'm yours, M," she murmured. "I want all of you to take me as many times as you can, fill me with your cum, and don't stop until I pass out. Hell, even then, if one of you is still riding me, finish. God, I want it like that so bad." M chuckled at her needy whine, and pulsed his erection against her core.

"I'll leave that to Randy or Cal, honey," he retorted. "I'm the soft touch here. I make love to you, and these two will fuck you nasty. Can you live with that?"

"Absolutely, my love," Jane cooed, reaching out to stroke his chest. "I'll enjoy all three of you for the variety of kinks and sex you offer. Just don't be shy. My body is all yours."

"Then right now, baby, I'm going to have you," he declared, his voice raspy with pleasure. Moving faster than before, M knelt upright between her thighs and hooked his arms under her knees. He lifted, and Jane met his efforts by shimmying down closer and allowing him to place her calves around his hips, locking them together. The positioning put him right where he wanted to be, and I watched him sheath his dick inside Jane's hot snatch. M's hands gripped her ass and he thrust right to the bottom.

Jane moaned beautifully, and I held her against my body, seizing her wrists and hauling them up. I pinned her arms at her shoulders. She shook as my light restraint combined with M's thrusts, and I seriously enjoyed watching him pulse against her loins. From my vantage point, I could see his groin and part of his shaft (glistening with her lube) when he pulled out, and the blond fuzz that rubbed her mound when he pushed back in. Jane's breasts bounced hypnotically as M rode, firm and fast but not brutal. Not like I would be soon.

"Fuck yes," Randy hissed, clearly enjoying the show as much as I was. "God it's hot watching him slide into that greedy cunt."

"Oh M!" Our girl cried. "You feel so good like this! Fuck, right there!" My gorgeous friend smiled, not slowing down or speeding up. He kept the pace of his thrusts steady, languorous and deep. It was a treat to watch, and I understood why M considered everything he did in bed "lovemaking". Sex was the basic act, "making love" the art, he once claimed.

I watched them together, a living work of art, and it made me happy in a way I'd never been before.

We're truly whole, now, and nothing is ever going to take that away from me, no matter what I have to do.

***

The second half of this sequence is taking its sweet time, so while I finish it, at least have this much! The rest of the NYC weekend will be Ch. 02.2, and then chapter three will move us forward. Enjoy, readers!


1...456789