While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trembling, Jane sat back, finished.

"That's... Quite a way to build a relationship," M said after a moment, trying to be diplomatic. "You really don't need anything else to be happy? Just sex?"

"Well the guy- or in your case, guys¬- can't be misogynist assholes or something, but basically. I could adapt to anyone and any situation, no matter what you liked to do. A lot of my hobbies are very insular as it is."

"Go back to the part where you said this was your 'purpose' in life," Cal said, rubbing his chin. "What do you mean by that?"

"Yeah baby, what's up with that?" I asked. From what we'd talked about during our chats, I would've thought she'd say teaching or writing, something like that. Don't get me wrong, I love to fuck, but I wouldn't say it's my purpose.

"Well, it's not like I don't have dreams or goals, things I really really want to accomplish in life," she started, "and I'm definitely compelled to be a storyteller. Those things drive me, but beyond them, I feel like... my body was designed for sex. Me specifically, I mean." Jane's face was still red, and she was looking at her drink while biting her lip. So shy about stuff and yet so boldly perverted. I enjoyed the hell out of that. "I'm curvy and lusty, I have these massive breasts and every inch of me is squeezable and spankable. I like being so soft. My pussy craves cock more than anything in the world, and my kinks are so severe that I..." I didn't know right then about my bros, but I was starting to strain the fly on my pants. Listening to her voice get hushed and breathy while staring at that thick figure and its delicious curves made me want to skip dinner altogether. I'd take her right there if I could, and she was just making it harder and harder not to duck under the table and eat her out.

After trailing off, Jane kind of froze, leaving us in suspense. I almost whined out loud, feeling the ache in my balls and needing her to keep talking.

"You what, Jane?" Calvin asked sternly, sharply lifting her chin toward himself. His voice was rough, and there was a demand in it.

"I have to be a sex toy," she admitted passionately, shaking hard in his grip. "I can't live without being somebody's dirty little slut, being used to satisfy their cock over and over and over and over again. I just feel in my soul that I'm supposed to be a sexual plaything, giving and taking pleasure beyond my wildest dreams with whoever can claim me. I've known it for a very long time. If you three wind up claiming me, there will be very few limits on what you can do to or with me. My body will be open to you any time, any place, any way that you want."

My eyebrows shot. Up. M's mouth hung open, and Cal was giving Jane a very serious look. Clearly we'd tapped into something we weren't expecting here. I mean, since the beginning she'd been totally up front about sex, but I never thought her entire mindset on it went so deep down. And kinda wild? Something almost... haunting.

When we stayed quiet after a few seconds, she suddenly grimaced in what I took to be panic- like she was expecting us to be freaked out. To relax her, I had to say something. She needed to know we could meet her needs.

"So you'd let me duck under this table and finger you, eat you out, right here right now?" I asked, quieter than I normally was. Last thing I wanted was to get booted from this place before I even got my meal.

"Yes," Jane hissed through her teeth, obviously turned the fuck on. "I'd let you have me any time your dicks got hard, because I can't handle my libido on my own. That's why I need a Master. To shut it up." Cal threw his arms around Jane, and held her close.

"Shhh, baby girl. This is nothing we can't handle and nothing we wouldn't do." Bending his head and closing his eyes, our bro nuzzled her hair with his nose. "If that's what you need, Jane, we can give it to you. You think there's not going to be plenty of dick to fill you up? Look at us." She did, and I swear I saw she was tearing up. "Three men. Different styles, different kinks, different libidos, but plenty of desire for you. I doubt a day will go by not one of us takes you."

"And trust me, honey, to love one of us is to love all of us," M reassured her. "Separately, we're pretty cool guys, if I can say that without sounding like a douche," he chuckled. "But together, sweetheart, we're a whole different entity. We're a team, and we complement each other in ways I can't even accurately describe. You'll see it, especially when we all get to consummate our relationship tonight. You're not going to be too much for us to handle." That was pretty much what she was scared of, wasn't it? I could see it easing as M told her that.

"I think we're going to be exactly right for you, Jane," Cal rumbled. "We're all bound to want to fuck at least once a day, and Randy alone will never skip a day unless he's like, on his deathbed."

"Accurate," I said, laughing. "I'd have to be pretty sick to not want to get down with you." Jane cracked a smile, and her body loosened up. Good.

"I'm pretty confident we will work," she said. "I've just been through it before, you know? I meet someone and it seems to work well over the phone or messages, but we just don't click right physically. I'd hate for all this effort to go down in flames."

"So would we, Jane, but I have a pretty good feeling this is destiny," M beamed. Fuck, he was such a storybook character sometimes. "And I know you can feel it."

Our server arrived with our meals about then, interrupting our conversation briefly, but it didn't stop our woman from shooting M a glowing smile. The plates were set and we ordered another round of drinks before we got down to the business of eating. And let me tell you, it looked and smelled fantastic. I'd ordered the butter chicken, M had a vegetable Wellington, Cal had predictably ordered the filet (rare), and Jane had gone for the duck. We traded a few bites of everything around and dug in.

"Mmm!" Our babygirl moaned on her fork. A look of pure delight passed her face and she did a little hip-shaking dance where she sat. Damn, but I enjoyed that. "Oh my God, this is so good."

"Very tasty," M said, after swallowing a bite of his meal.

"My steak is perfectly done, and I really liked the chicken too," Calvin added.

"It is damn good," I agreed. "Everything has been. Totally worth it." I cut and popped another large piece into my mouth and just watched Jane eat. She didn't bother replying, and she didn't need to. If she responded to a good pussy-licking and pounding as enthusiastically as this, I'd be a happy man forever. Obviously food was a big pleasure for her, and that was awesome. I loved to cook and was totally guilty of harboring secret obsessions over culinary shows like "Iron Chef". I imagined us in the kitchen together, trying recipes, and somehow that made me love her more. During dinner, she changed topics.

"So, what do you guys want to do tomorrow?" She asked before taking in another bite.

"We'd definitely like to see some sights. What would you recommend? Of course we've heard about Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Times Square, all that." M was really eager to get his claws on the famous attributes of New York. Jane swallowed her food and smiled slyly.

"Well, do you guys wanna do the touristy stuff, or do you want to see Jane's NYC? I promise I'll take you to a few of the famous places, but I'd also take you to my favorite places. Shopping, entertainment, and dinner. What do you think?"

We exchanged looks, and in a series of head nods, shrugs and gestures, we came to the same conclusion. Whatever Jane wanted to show us was likely to be fun as hell, and we were all game to do it her way.

"Alright baby," Cal answered for us. "We'll let you show us your N-Y-C. Where do you want to take us?"

"Uh-uh," she teased, wagging a finger over her meal. "It's my turn to surprise you. You'll find out when we get there." Then, smiling wide, she pulled out her phone and started tapping away at the screen. My buddy tried to peek but she poked him, giggling, and hid what she was doing. "I'm making a dinner reservation. Six PM sound good?"

"Um, sure, I guess," the big guy grumbled. He kept leaning over, not making her show him or taking her phone, but she eluded him, still chuckling like crazy. A few more taps, and she looked up, all smug.

"We're set. Trust me on this one- you'll get a damn good meal and a night to remember." The tricky little girl went back to her dinner, and I was sure this little act of petty revenge was sweet for her, but at the same time I don't think she knew how it riled us up.

Playful. Unique. Sexy. Dynamic. Vulnerable. Bold. Smart. She was perfect, and I heard the angels sing. For once the universe had aligned for us.

After all of that, not much more needed to be said, and conversation flowed but remained light as we ate. We got a couple straight-up desserts to share after the entrées, but Jane insisted we get a cheese plate as part of our final course, and I didn't argue. She then spent five solid minutes geeking out about cheese when everything arrived, and she taught us how to maximize our enjoyment by pairing it with fruit, jam, nuts and condiments. And she was right, goddamn. I've never enjoyed such a common food more, and appreciated how fancy it could get. We all loved it, and the desserts too. Nothing like a little chocolate foreplay.

By the time we finished, I was pretty stuffed, but the walk back would help that. I had an entirely different meal in mind now that we were ready to take Jane to bed. We paid the bill, and Jane thanked us softly. I think it still bugged her that without us she couldn't have afforded it. Oh well, though, this was as much for us as it was for her, and we were dead set on having a good time.

As we left satisfied, Jane waited for one or more of us to wrap her up in his arms or take her hand, and we pretty much did the same as before returning to the hotel. It was fully dark by then, so I wasn't as bothered by the walk as before, and I had the world's greatest distraction too.

It was time to fuck our girl and claim her sweetness and sexiness for our trio forever. In my mind, the deal was already done.

***

Jane

We finally got back to the hotel, and even though I was full of food, everything else was painfully empty and I was starting to anticipate. God, I was fucking horny. The guys grinned and revealed our destination, and I was floored. I figured my debauching would happen somewhere a lot less classy than this! To my utter shock, they'd booked a huge suite in the goddamn Waldorf Astoria! I remained quietly gobsmacked until they whisked me up an elevator and down to the series of lavishly done-up rooms we were occupying for this trip. My jaw fully dropped as we walked into the most luxe hotel accommodations I'd ever set foot in. I turned back to them so fast my hair followed and swept into my face.

"Are you all fucking rich as hell or something?" My flabbergasted remark was met with snickers. M raised his hand sheepishly.

"Mostly me," he remarked with a coy smile. "I'm kind of a..." One hand went to the back of his head, and I got the distinct impression that there was a reason why I hadn't been told before. The model swallowed. "Multi-millionaire." Well, that about knocked me over. However, I instantly got it. A man that beautiful who also had a lot of money? He'd definitely attract the wrong kind of person. "But the guys and I split the cost easily. Believe me, neither of them is broke." As if this were a major factor for me. I looked again at the sumptuous suite- we stood in the foyer of a large living room, with a huge bay window letting in a gorgeous night view of Manhattan. It was furnished with Georgian or Victorian-style couches and decoration, the color palette done in soothing pastel blues and creams. Elegant, quaint, airy and lovely. Just my style.

"You guys know you don't have to impress me with wealth and fancy gifts, right?" I half-whispered, stepping further into the fabulous room. Doors on either side led off to what I assumed were beds and/or baths, and I wondered if they thought we wouldn't be sleeping together, or if they just wanted me to have the option. "I'm not here for your money. I'm here for you." Still, I loved the place.

They must've heard the ache in my voice.

"We never got that vibe from you," Randy injected promptly. "But we sure as hell got a sense of your aesthetic. This fits like a fucking charm, doesn't it?"

"Plus we know you love historical sites, and this is one of New York's most famous old-world hotels!" M gushed. "So we wanted to see it as much as we thought you would want to see it." I closed my eyes and had to offer a shrug and a nod. They were right.

"I agree with them, of course," Cal told me flatly. "As we said, we've never been to New York, and we wanna see the sights. But let's not pretend sweeping you off your feet and spoiling you is not on the table for us." I looked at them awestruck and blushing. "M would be lying if he claimed otherwise, and for me, if I'm to be your Master..." I heard his breath get heavy, and a tone of resplendent darkness entered his words. "If I become your Master, then I want to take care of you." My heart lurched in my chest.

"Honey, do you even know how important it is to us to knock this out of the park?" Randy asked, casually crossing his arms over his stomach. "You're here to potentially offer us the gift of a lifetime. To us, what you are is so much more important than blowing a wad of money on a ritzy hotel room."

"Hey, it's not like I'll give it up now I'm here," I chuckled, striding over to one of the couches. They were knocking the ground right out from under me, alright. "You're crazy if you think I don't enjoy being treated to nice stuff, but..." as I ran my hand over the upholstery and dropped my purse on the cushion, I wrapped one arm across my belly and clutched myself. "I don't want to be some kind of kept woman. I'm too high-energy just to be a spoiled princess who waits at home and can only contribute with sex and cooking. Not that I wouldn't enjoy living to serve your every sexual whim." I felt my lips curl upward on one side in my usual sardonic fashion. A habit I'd had so long I no longer remembered where it had come from. To their credit, the guys didn't interrupt, but they gathered around me, joining me as I sat. Off to the side I saw my bag, which they must've unloaded earlier when they all got changed, and other luggage that was obviously theirs. "You three get that I have absolutely no assets, right? I don't even own a car. I've got a bunch of student loan debt, a nearly-maxed out credit card- granted with a stupidly small limit- and just a few meager bills, but otherwise I'm fucking broke. I have a shit job and I've gone from one parents' house to another to another. I could never afford a day on the town like this in freaking NYC." I squirmed where I sat, but Cal was sliding next to me and put one of his huge, comforting arms around me. I leaned in and was instantly happy against his broad, hard, male chest. Randy was on the opposite side and M next to Cal, reaching over his friend for me.

"Oh, sweetie, we wouldn't ask you just to be a thing we bought to keep around the house and make us happy," the incredibly beautiful blonde murmured, rubbing my knee. "Normally I don't bring up my money until after the early stages of dating for obvious reasons, but I do love to spoil girls, and this has always been about more than that." Randy reached to put his fingers in my hair, and I found my feelings of inadequacy stifled by all three of them touching me. They were so soothing.

"It's not your fault. It's hard to make a living in New York, and being a full-time college student just doesn't lend itself to earning a lot of money. Most of my friends are in the same boat I am." I sighed, snuggling deeper into Cal's embrace. His arm tightened around me and I could feel a simmering tension in his body. "I didn't want you to think I'm in this for anything more than who you all are. That, and I was just kind of surprised. I thought we'd be staying in some kind of decently nice, but far more affordable place where it didn't matter if we tore the sheets a little. It just makes me feel helpless that I can't even take care of myself financially."

"Hey, that's nothing to be ashamed of, Janey," the scruffy one said, scooting in closer, playing with the long dark tendrils of my hair. I whimpered with the rightness of it. It felt nice, but even more than that. Electrifying. Just as Calvin's arm did on my back, and M's hand that I wish was inching higher up my thigh. "After we graduated high school, the three of us got a shitbox apartment together. We decided that no matter what we were gonna split our costs evenly, so that meant we took what me and Cal could pay for until we both managed to find as much success as we have. Remember we've got a few years on you, sexy. We've been out there making it work longer than you have."

"Yeah, and we started sooner than you did," Calvin agreed.

"You guys are right about that," I conceded. "I guess after all I've been through and how hard I've worked, I could allow you to spoil me some. At least for a while." Without looking up, I felt all three of them brighten. While I enjoyed the big guy's embrace, my hands crept out to reciprocate attention from the other two. I closed my eyes against Cal's chest and hummed in pleasure. "Mmmmm. This is so nice." I kicked off my shoes and tucked my legs up on the couch. That meant I was reclining half on Cal with my feet on Randy's knee, one arm draped over M's lap. All three of them began to rub me at the same time.

"You really like us all touching you?" M breathed, his voice husky. I could hear his excitement.

"Me holding you?" Cal rasped.

"How 'bout this?" Randy chortled, lightly dragging his nails up the back of my leg. I shivered.

"Oooh," I let out a small moan. "Yeah, I do." I heard one of them smack his lips, like he'd gone suddenly dry.

"We're not gonna pressure you into anything," M started, urgently. "I got a suite so you can have your own room if you want one. It's only our first night together, sweetie. We don't need to rush anything." I laughed against Cal's chest and enjoyed his clean-linen and pine smell before I peeled myself away and sat up to look at them.

"Nah, I came here to fuck you guys. As I said at dinner, I need this."

Sex would prove to me whether or not I was theirs, or if I still had to look for the person I would spend the rest of my life with. All three of them separately were tantalizing and completely delicious, and I felt a spark for each of them that manifested in unique ways, but the three of them together would be quite something else. I needed to know if I could handle it, and if I felt the same thing for all of them equally. I couldn't love one and not the others. I couldn't love one more than the others. It was all or nothing.

The trio tightened around me, and they all swallowed perceptibly.

"You're sure, Jane? You want us as much as we want you?" Calvin's voice was throaty, and the intense look he gave me could have melted steel.

"I really want you guys," I replied emphatically. "I need to taste you, touch you, kiss you, fuck you. I want everything you've got and don't you dare hold back on me."

That spurred the lust in their eyes to full burn. Cal growled in his throat, and as his head bent toward mine, I felt his friends each put a hand up my legs at the exact same time. Everything in me tightened and heated as Cal's mouth touched down, claiming my kiss like he'd never been kissed in his life. His skill, though, proved otherwise.

123456...9