While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no restraint. I parted my lips for him the second his tongue stroked the seam, and once he had an in, he plundered my mouth and took what he wanted. I went to liquid, and the guys got their hands under my skirt, stroking my thighs, teasing them apart. I breathed a sharp gasp into Cal's mouth and shifted my position so my legs were open to them.

When Cal broke our kiss, Randy and M dove in one after another and got their tastes, too. I moaned and panted for all three, their hands up my dress just teasing and brushing the outside of my vulva, making me wild. I reacted with overwhelming arousal for all of their kisses and noted their distinct flavors and styles.

M was sweet, playfully engaging me with light flicks of his tongue and very skilled lips. He cupped my cheek and rubbed the outside of my hip as he got his fill. Randy was salty and tangy, rougher and dirtier, tasting every part of my mouth and nipping my lip as he fondled the slit of my stocking-clad pussy. Cal had been savory, his kiss demanding and possessing, overwhelming in such a perfect way. Their harmony was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. By the time they let me go, all three of them had invaded my clothes and they were cooperatively teasing parts of me.

The biggest hand, easily Calvin, was lightly but insistently rubbing a circle over the top of my vulva with the flats of his fingers. The pressure was enough to really make me horny and push me toward climax but not enough to get me there. Between Randy and M, one of them was stroking my inner thighs with his nails and the other was pressing against my warm cunt through the stockings.

I was ready to beg them for cock right then.

"Oh God," I uttered, all apprehension about not wanting all of them eradicated. "I'm so fucking turned on I could die happy right here."

They smiled- hard, wide and huge. Pleased.

"Surely this isn't enough to satisfy you?" The pretty boy teased. "This is nothing. We're going to make you come so many times you won't know which way is up."

"Fuckyes," I inhaled sharply, arching my hips. "Please. Do whatever you want to me, guys. I don't care how- one-by-one, all at once- just fuck me until I can't walk."

My words were met with hoots of male glee and I was hoisted off the couch by my giant paramour. I squeaked and held on as he easily carried me toward a bedroom, his buddies in tow.

"God I'm so fucking hard already," Randy grunted, palming himself where I could see. "Did I mention I love your outfit, you sexy little thing? You're so goddamn cute and curvy and gorgeous." I got a little flutter from that.

"Aww, Randy," I giggled. "You're such a charmer."

Cal wasn't even concerned with the build-up. I'd seen hints of his inner Dominance all night, but it was very clearly coming to the surface now.

"M, tits. Randy, kisses and clit after I'm in her. I want the first orgasm on my cock." A shudder ripped through me and my insides quivered.

"Ahhh," I moaned out loud. I loved hearing what was going to happen to me almost as much as actually living it. I was hazy with need, so I only heard the door opening ahead of me, and then Cal grunted as he practically slammed me down on the mattress. His inner wild man was in his sharp green eyes, and I loved it. I squealed as our bodies hit the bed and I found myself pinned. "Oh, Calvin!" He growled, but with pleasure.

"I've got the supplies," I heard Randy saying, followed by the zzzipppp of a bag. "Condoms, lube, wipes... Picked up a basic butt plug, too, just in case." Cal was biting my neck and groping my overlarge breasts, and through the haze of animal desire, something registered. I didn't want anything between us. Not a goddamn thing.

"No!" I cried, and immediately the Irishman lurched backward like I'd slapped him. Panting, I caught my breath and explained: "I have an IUD and a totally clean bill of health. If you're comfortable with it and clean, I don't want to use condoms." The Dom's face went from terrified to hard and incredulous in a flash, and I heard Randy swear. M was tomato-red, eyes wide.

"You really fucking mean that?" The scrawny bad boy asked me, still clutching his bag of tricks. "First date, first time in the sack and you don't want to use condoms?" My insides squirmed a little. I looked away from them uncomfortably.

"I got the IUD for a reason," I shrugged. "It's kinda slutty, I know, but I hate the feel and taste of condoms, and if you guys aren't going to give me something, then what are they for? I'd insist upon it under different circumstances, but... I trust you guys."

Because I was looking away I didn't see it coming, but I sure as hell felt it. Calvin fell back on me with an intoxicating snarl and yanked my wrists over my head. I yelped as he ground his thick bulge into me.

"Slutty?" He snorted. "Little girl, you're beyond any kind of admonishment for your sex drive. You're just a world-class perv, and you wouldn't be a good match for us if you weren't." The blond giant's teeth found my neck again and I howled a little as he used them liberally, licking his marks after and taking my breasts again.

"By default, Baby Jane, having sex with three guys at once is considered 'kinda slutty'," M said, like he didn't agree with that idea. He and Randy were crawling into bed on either side, shoes already off. "But you know what? Fuck that. Allowing us to take you bare is..." he sucked a hard breath of air, I assumed in arousal. "That's a hell of a gift, sweetie."

"Damn right it is," Randy grunted, "and you're just proving how perfect you are, you wicked nympho. All three of us have been recently tested and we've all been rigorous condom-users forever. I mean, I don't think any of us have ever not..." I gasped as Cal's mouth enclosed on my nipple (through my clothes but still powerful), and then I gave a laugh.

"Really? Aww. I get to be your first?"

"Yes, oh yes," Calvin growled in my ear. "You little wild girl, you're gonna be the first woman I put my cum in, and nothing has ever felt so right."

"Oh God," M moaned, "That means I get to..." his breath hitched. Cal sat up and pulled back, and hands fell to my body. I was curious as to the end of M's sentence, but his friends sort of drove it out of my head.

The tie on the neckline of my dress was undone behind me. Calvin dove under my skirt to pull down my stockings. There weren't any panties beneath, and when he realized there was nothing but my bare skin I saw the rampant desire in his expression. Once the stockings were off, he did draw them to his nose and sniff them, though. He purred his delight after a deep inhale. I yelped. They would absolutely have my scent in them. Cal passed my stockings to M, who waved the garment under his nose like a wine connoisseur rolling the liquid in the glass.

"That's right, buddy," said Randy cheerfully, big smile on his scruffy face. For a second I didn't process what he was saying was an answer to M's unfinished sentence. "We're all gonna live out our sexiest fantasies tonight." Dimly I wondered what M was excited about specifically. With a coy smile, the beauty passed my stockings off to Randy, who took his sniff with obscene gusto.

"God you smell fucking good," he rasped, tossing my green tights over his shoulder at last. They leaned in, and I couldn't wait anymore.

"Please," I pleaded. "I don't want anything between us and I don't want you to hold anything back. Nothing. You know my hard limit," (Scat. The others are illegal, and therefore not worth mentioning) "and most else is fair game."

That was apparently the last barrier between us.

My body was stripped, piece by piece (not that I had many pieces besides dress and bra after the stockings), and I was so overcome by desire for the three of them I forgot to be shy, or ashamed. I lay naked before them in moments, and the three men surrounding me looked down with unbridled lust on their faces.

"Jesus, look at the size of these tits," Randy whistled.

"You're such a thick woman, Jane," Cal hissed, holding up one palm, his fingers clenching on air. "So much to spank and tease."

"Princess," M breathed. "You're so soft and warm and feminine, all curves and hills." They each bent down for kisses and fondled me all over, but the second they knelt back upright, they started tearing off their clothes. Shirts flew, followed by pants, shorts and boxers. Socks too, at the end. I sat up a bit, leaning on my elbows, and watched them get naked. Each of them was so different from the other two, but somehow they were in perfect complement.

Calvin was tall, broad, his body thick with muscle but padded. He was every bit the burly Irish Viking type I had a particular taste for. Long, pin-straight dirty blond hair hung to his shoulder blades in a tail I longed to let loose. He kept himself clean-shaven, but he was fuzzy with dark blond hair on the chest, belly, arms and legs. I ached to run my hands over every inch of him.

In direct contrast, Randolph-alias-Randy was short- a couple inches shorter than I was, and like half my weight. He didn't look emaciated, but he was lean and wiry, darkly furred all over, swarthy, and what he lacked in meat on his bones he more than made up for in male endowments. He was fucking hung. Not even fully hard, and it already looked like he could club me with his cock. Glancing back at Cal, he wasn't exactly average, either. For the first time I was wary. Either one of them could break me in half with their dicks.

M was a vision that completed their harmony. Only a bit taller than I am, his build was toned and trim, petite but not as thin as his friend. Unlike the other two, he was not very hairy at all. Just a bit of light blond dusting him with a treasure-trail leading down to his groin and legs. All of them had neatly trimmed pubes, I saw. And though his friends boasted the most meat below-the-belt, M wasn't lacking. Larger than average, for sure, and just absolutely radiant in every way.

Beautiful, all three. My heart pounded, absorbing every detail. All beautiful and all mine.

I sized them all up in stunned silence for a minute or two, until cheeky Randy had to break the quiet.

"Like what you see, sweetie?" He asked with a wink, provocatively gyrating in my direction. I sat fully up, still staring.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned. "The three of you together are like... tangible music, or... a painting of three classical gods. Hermes, trickster, messenger, fleet and blithe- Eros, sensual, beautiful, romantic, devoted- and Hephaestus, strong, intelligent, thoughtful, skilled. You're a harmony that..." (and I literally couldn't draw enough air) "takes my breath."

I don't think any of them were expecting such an emphatic description of their charms, especially not from a naked chubby girl feeling very inadequate for them suddenly. Instinctively I drew an arm over myself, trying to hide the rolls and folds of my stomach. I honestly didn't mind having thick thighs and a generous ass, but I hate my stomach. Somehow I carried my weight well on my tiny frame, but I truly despise how it seems to collect on my belly. My tits, though, are glorious and I know it. I was happy to have an hourglass figure, but thanks to my PCOS and Italian genes I had a lot of trouble shedding unwanted pounds.

My new lovers smiled at my praise, looking all warm and fuzzy at my words. Big, genuine smiles lit up around me, and I saw them blushing with delight. Even Cal softened, his cheeks suffusing with crimson, his lips turning up in a goofy grin. I was happy to make them feel so good, particularly when they'd had so much trouble finding someone to love them all, but I was doubting myself.

I cursed my asshole ex mentally.

"Aww, baby," M sighed. "There's that silver tongue of yours."

"Man, I knew you were the right one when I found you," Randy said, smiling.

Chancing a look at Calvin, still huddled into myself, I saw his expression morph from tentative giddiness to concern, to a straight frown. His eyes flickered all over my body language, and he pressed forward as if he understood exactly what I was feeling- and didn't like it.

"Jane, why are you hiding yourself from us?" His question rumbled straight through my chest. "Are you having second thoughts? Do we need to slow down?" I could tell he didn't think I was getting spooked about having sex with them, but that he framed his questions to establish my consent was reassuring. Spoken like a true Dom coming into his own.

"No! It's not that..." I squirmed, and he took initiative and pulled me to his chest.

"You can tell us, Jane," he spoke into my hair. Again I found him comforting and molded myself to his body.

"Well... I told you guys I'm still dealing with the aftermath of a bad breakup, if you remember." They mumbled their agreements, Randy and M moving in to join the cuddle huddle. I chewed my lip a little and occupied myself with tracing a whorl in Cal's chest hair with my fingertip. "There's a lot of stuff I'm not ready to tell you yet, but right now what's most important to know is that the relationship I was in was really unhealthy by the end. My ex was emotionally abusive, manipulative, possessive- he lied and isolated me and he freaked out when I spent time with even mutual male friends. He treated me like garbage and he... made me feel like nothing. And that's on top of a lot of other stuff from when I was a kid." Above me, my would-be Master cursed. Randy nodded sagely. I'd already told him a lot of the stuff in my childhood, as he and I both went through a lot of bullying as kids. Wildly different, but we both knew what it felt like to be ostracized and picked on. "So I have a lot of issues feeling... worthwhile, and you three are just so amazing I don't feel like enough." M gasped and swooped down to me.

"No, no, princess. You're everything to us and you always will be." I sniffed a bit, looking at him. "Hey. I know it's hard to recover from deeply ingrained feelings of inadequacy or a lack of confidence- believe me." I snorted a bit and looked at him. He pouted at me in return. "I do! A lot of people look at me and just see some pretty face. They don't expect me to be who I am when I open my mouth." There he waved his hand in the air. "But that's not what I meant." With a tilt of his eyebrows and a glance upward, he indicated what he was referring to. "I mean, Randy's shitty past is a given. Besides that, you and my good buddy here have a lot in common." I tilted my head back and looked up, too.

"Calvin?" He looked down, expression stern, the red in his face creeping up to highlight the broken white slash across his left eye. "Does he mean you've felt like that before...?" I didn't know everything about the trio yet, but I found it hard to believe a guy as sexy and powerful as him could ever feel inadequate about anything. Still, we all had our demons.

"Yeah," he growled, unashamed by M, if a little peeved. "What my dear friend here is getting at is kind of the reason you're with us now. They both knew us finding a woman wouldn't work if I wasn't interested, and not knowing I was looking to be a Dom really fucked that up for a while. A lot of the time I just can't be bothered to have any interest in women or sex, and that made me feel... broken. Like less of a man." My eyes widened in surprise.

"Just because you're a man doesn't mean you have to constantly chase tail or be obsessed with sex," I answered softly. "You just are who you are."

"That's right," he replied firmly. "But that shit I felt bad about changed when Randy found you, Jane. When you said you'd call me 'Master' and let me explore myself on you, I knew in my gut I'd just been looking for you." He drew my face upward by putting his finger under my chin. I trembled and let out a timid moan. "I'm not broken, I'm not less of anything, and neither are you just because some asshole mistreated you. Jane, look at me." I did. I couldn't miss him. He was so gorgeous to me, he made everything ache. "Look at the size of me. I'd crush a girl smaller than you. We think you're adventurous, sexy, beautiful, bold, and fun as hell. We want you. I want you. We can figure out how to move past all that bad stuff later. Right now, maybe I should prove to you how we feel."

Wasting no time, he hissed as he took my wrists and dragged them above my head, pressing all that firm weight down on me, possessing my body. I was pinned to the bed at the hips, and couldn't fight a small scream.

"You like hearing us say we want you, don't you baby girl?" M cooed, beginning to stroke me as Cal roughly worked his way down. "Your nipples are so hard right now." I groaned as his hands grabbed and kneaded the plump heft of my tits.

"But just hearing it isn't enough, is it sexy?" Randy drawled, taking cues from Cal and grabbing my arms to hold over my head. "You need to feel that we want you. Hands, mouths, tongues, bodies, cocks, cum... Orgasm after orgasm from all the dirty shit we're gonna do to you. Isn't that right?"

"Yes!" I cried, strangling as Cal's mouth nipped down my belly. He was keeping his earlier promise of wresting the first taste of me for himself.

"And why is that, sweetheart?" M asked flirtatiously, before latching down on my right nipple. I howled.

"I'm a... physical person!" I answered, panting. "Touch makes it feel... true. Real." As if on cue, Calvin's hands parted my thighs even as his two friends teased whatever they could reach.

"You need to be claimed with physical proof," the Dom stated from between my thighs. "Pretty words don't mean anything until we back them up by taking you, huh?"

"R-right," I squeaked. I could hear the grin.

"Then by the time we're done you won't have much room left to doubt how fucking gorgeous you are. Don't ever hide your body from us, Jane."

I yelped as his mouth came down to my freshly-waxed mound and began to nip. Cal's teeth were in the soft flesh all over until I was bucking my hips into his face. I could hear him chuckling as he worked me up, giving me his teeth, lips and tongue on every inch of my vulva until I was practically begging him for more. When he finally touched my clit, I nearly leapt out of my skin. All the teasing had made me hyper-sensitive, and the devil-angel duo had started feasting on my nipples in the meantime. They were overloading me with erotic sensation, and though I knew this was their first time all sharing one lover, they worked in tandem like they'd rehearsed.

Nasty slurping and sucking sounds drifted upward from my chest and my loins, and it was goddamn music to my ears. Cal's tongue and lips were working me into a tizzy as he devoured me, my clit trapped by his ferocious skills, my cunt creaming for him.

"Oh God," I panted, arching my body against the three men tormenting me with the most incredible pleasure I'd ever felt. Both my breasts were being squeezed and fondled, the dusky pink tips hard and aching in two different mouths. A third, very skilled mouth was suckling my clit and nibbling my labia, making me need orgasm desperately. I didn't think Calvin intended to make me come that way, though, because he directly stated otherwise earlier. Still, he was feasting on me so vigorously he might've changed his mind.

Fingers slid into my depths and quested for my buried treasures, and that made me gasp and moan harder. I held onto M and Randy, clutching at their arms, trying not to claw them in my tension. If Cal didn't want me to come, he was going to have to stop soon. He'd found a perfect tongue-rhythm over my nub and was obviously probing every part of my pussy to find all my hotspots. When I screamed as he found my g-spot, I heard him chuckle darkly and he began to stroke it roughly, over and over.

1...34567...9