While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost seven-thirty. The reservation's at eight," M answered me. I could now see that he was dressed in crisp, soft gray slacks, and his button-down shirt was a dark purple, tucked in. He wore a vest in matching gray on top. "Are you going to be okay that long, buddy?" He shot toward Randy. I tilted my head, curious as to why he wouldn't be.

"I'll make it," Randy groused at M. "So long as I get to ogle Jane on the way there." Some of the carefree cheek returned to his tone as he smiled at me, and I just nodded my head. Whatever was going on there, they'd tell me eventually.

"It's smarter to walk and not pay for parking anyway," I told them, moving past the mystery. My eyes shot to Calvin, to visually devour him as I emerged from the car after him. He wore some nice jeans, boots underneath, and a brick-red sweater that clung to his arms, chest, and belly. Cal was a big dude, and I loved every bulging part of him. Being in his lap had been complete bliss. Especially with M draped so carefully on my breast, holding us both with pure joy.

Holding Randy's hand and cuddling on him had felt so right and so perfect too. I didn't have much doubt that after dinner, we were going to scorch the sheets.

Randy grinned big at me as I took in his outfit, too. He wore a polo in neon green, just a shade or two brighter than my stockings, and tight, black jeans. Plus Converses. Adorable, geeky and loud, just like he was. I had to grin.

"You all look so yummy," I flirted. "Good thing I can stare at all of you so I don't see the hotel on the way out." They laughed and led me off, keeping me distracted by working out how we were all going to hold hands walking down the street. We were a block away by the time I thought to turn. The guys snickered.

Ultimately, due to my natural New Yorker gait and the flow of pedestrian traffic, we decided the trio would swap out every block so they each got a fair amount of turns. It worked out pretty evenly, actually. Cal went first, then M, then Randy. The remaining pair would drop behind and wait to pounce when their rotation came back. And they all were all impressed at how fast I could walk.

"It's a special New Yorker-only feat. You gotta walk fast in this city or you'll get run down. When the pedestrians go, you go." According to the map in Randy's phone, we were a pretty straight shot down the street from our destination. Dragging my paramours along, I was off.

If the boys couldn't keep up with me for twelve blocks, how would they ever keep up with me in bed? I needed lovers who were gonna wear me out; I have a lot of excess energy and a shitton of stamina. All three of them together had to be enough or it wasn't going to work.

I wanted it to work so bad, and tonight was the final test.

***

Randy

As I said to Cal while we were motoring down one of the long blocks,

"Damn, that girl can really move." Instead of forming a long interwoven chain "Wizard of Oz" style, we were walking in pairs to keep it streamlined on the sidewalk, and I don't think any of us were expecting how fucking fast Jane could travel. She had some serious power in her tiny little strides, on her tiny little feet, with all those dangerous curves. Thank god watching that kept me from looking up and around- though I will say the towering skyline of NYC kept me from feeling too exposed. There was more building than sky. I just hoped we weren't gonna stumble into Central Park.

I couldn't help watching her ass while M held onto her hand for dear life.

"Jane, we're not going to be late. You can slow down a little bit," Cal boomed. He wasn't having much trouble, but he kept glancing at me (the very obviously least athletic guy in this group) like he was gonna scoop me up and piggyback me at this rate. I wonder if people would think I was his kid, or like a little bro and not some 35-year old nerd.

"Sorry guys!" She laughed, slowing her roll somewhat. "That's my natural walking pace. You wanna see fast?" She turned to us and grinned, and I had to shake my head.

"At the next crosswalk," Cal said, and in just another couple dozen yards it was coming up.

"You got it!"

When we got there, she very gently let go of M's hand and shot us all a tricky smile. There were a few people out roaming the streets, but probably not nearly as many as at the height of daily foot traffic. When the light turned she set off, and holy fuck but she walked as fast as some people jogged. It was like she was running, but how was she not running? And she dodged and weaved through people, passing and navigating through any break she found. We were so impressed we forgot to walk, and then had to hoof it through before the light counted down. Jane was miles ahead by the time we were in the middle of the street. She turned on her heel at the curb and waited, not even breaking a sweat.

"She moves like a dancer," I said to my bros as we witnessed all this.

"No, she moves like a fighter," Cal countered. "Every movement is efficient, methodical and powerful. That pivot she just did, that's unmistakable. I'll bet you each a drink tonight she's taken classes of some kind."

"I'll bite," M replied. "Be an interesting tidbit to know. And damn, our princess has some energy. That's going to serve us well tonight." He giggled, and me and Cal knew what he meant. Sex with three men was going to be an exhausting proposition for our girl, and if she had half the CON she says she has, it would come in handy.

We were not flying solo this evening, or the entire weekend. Since we had limited time, our sexy slut was getting the ultimate smorgasbord of carnal pleasures from us. Three men teasing her, making her cum, taking turns in her hot pussy, and not a single second where we did not all have hands or mouths somewhere on her body. Not even mentioning what parts of us would be in her body- pussy, mouth, and ass if I'm lucky. Fingers only right now, but still.

"I'm in," I told my biggest bro. "Not because I think you're wrong, but because it'll be a fun way to break the idea of us drinking tonight. I think a cocktail or two is a good way to take the edge off, but I don't want her- or us- to get sloppy. And I don't want her to feel like we're making her drink to lower her resistance or something."

"Agreed," the guys answered, in harmony.

"Let's say a two-drink maximum for all of us," Calvin then said on his own.

"Perfect," I replied.

"This is going to be so amazing!" M squealed.

We reached the curb and I stuck out my hand. Jane took it.

"So are you boys gonna keep up with me?" She teased, pulling me to her side.

"We'll try," M said. "That was pretty impressive. We had no idea you could move like that. Did you take dance lessons?" Jane chuckled.

"Technically I took ballet for a short time as a kid, but I quit that to take karate with my dad for ten years," she answered, and we all burst into hysterics. I tossed Cal a quick high-five.

"You called it, dude!" I snickered as he slapped my palm.

"You're both buying me a beer," he bragged, throwing am arm around M's shoulders and playfully messing up his hair juuuust a bit.

"Ack! Don't!" Came our prettyboy's pouty whine. He hastened to fix his hair. Cal didn't muss it much.

"You could tell?" Jane asked, surprised. We began to move.

"Your footing," the big guy told her. "You step firmly and move efficiently, wasting no movements. Dance is about ornamentation and exaggerated fluidity. Fighting is about powerful, effective maneuvers." A deep rumble colored his words. "Oh yeah, I can tell." There was a big twinkle in my buddy's eyes. Discovering more about Jane as we went along was just making him want her more. I could practically smell it on him, and boy was that a 180 from the Cal I'd known for years. It's not like I thought there was anything wrong with him before, but his sudden explosion into the wild world of hormones made me wonder. Why was he changing? And it wasn't like it was just Jane's looks or body or anything. This had kicked in before we even talked on the phone.

I had to put my questions aside though. We were almost at dinner, and this stuff could all wait.

"The Russian Tea Room?" Jane half-shouted when we go there. She let go of my hand as we strolled to the door and whirled around in her surprise.

"I did some research, and this came up as the most famous restaurant in New York City," I told her with a grin. "I know we touched on this a little, but I'm kind of a gourmet, and I wanted to eat the finest meals I could while we were here. I get to pick restaurants most of the time because they guys don't really know shit about food. Not from a culinary perspective, anyway."

"Plus, this place was mentioned in Friends," M piped up, putting an arm around me. It helped. Think I was doing pretty good, though. With Jane and the guys there, I felt like I was riding a golden high. It was hard to feel panicky with such a sexy slut and my bros finally getting to be together.

"I've never watched it," Jane answered flatly, still in shock. I sorted and M gasped.

"How have you never watched Friends?" Jane just laughed.

"I'm not a sitcom person." Then she waved to the awning and rerouted the subject at hand. "I've heard of this place, but never been here. Though I do know some pretty awesome places to eat. I'm kind of a gourmand, myself." M was still gibbering.

"We should have a good time here tonight," I said, squeezing M to soothe him. "And I guess this means we're gonna have to show you Friends."

"Uh, yeah we are!" M declared hotly. We all laughed.

"Don't even think about the prices or paying tonight, Jane," Cal told her, pulling us back to the moment. He held her shoulder as we headed for the door. "We came here with one purpose and one purpose only, and that is to enjoy ourselves with you. We busted our asses for what we've got and we like to live large when the opportunity arises." Our big bro was all fired up, laying it out there so Jane knew the score. She'd been open about her lack of cash, and it meant nothing to us. So she had no money. We asked her out, we came for her, and we fully expected to pay. "You're on the ride now, little girl, and I want you to enjoy it." He leaned in closer, dragging her to his body, and the pure lust in him damn near gave me a woody in the goddamn street. Man, if I were Jane right there, I think my panties would've gone up in flames.

I didn't find out until later she wasn't actually wearing any.

We had agreed to wait to kiss her until later, after dinner. The way Cal was holding her, though, made me think he was going to slip. I bit my lip and silently urged him to do it. Fucked if I care who gets first on any part of her. Jane wanted him to kiss her- I could see it.

"O-oh, okay..." Our girl stood beneath the bright red awning, barely touching the pavement anymore. Cal had most of her bodyweight in his arms, leaving her on her toes. He chuckled, his mouth inches away... And then he let her go, taking her arm in his. I let out my breath and shook my head. M laughed under his breath as we finally hit the door. Once we entered, my unease went away. M didn't let go of me, though. He took my arm the way Cal had Jane's. Not to be shown up, I held his arm back like the regal bitch I am.

"Wow," Jane breathed as we took it all in. The entire place was done in this lavish crimson-and-gold décor, with fancy glass fixtures and artwork. M smiled when the hostess greeted us, and he gave his name for the reservation. "This is so rich," Jane muttered quietly to me as she looked around. Hostess grabbed menus and we were off. "I had no idea what to expect, but it's very old-world and opulent."

"It's bold as hell," I responded, taking it all in. "Flashy, luxurious and in-your-face."

We were shown to a booth and M thanked the chick as she laid menus at each place. Cal ushered Jane into the seat and slid in next to her, which was an unsubtle hint we ought to sit across from them. Jane pinkened again at his nearness, obviously remembering the near-kiss, and I took a quick peek at her chest. Evidently the bra she was wearing was thin enough to let her nips poke through. Oh yeah, the little slut was turned on.

"Enjoy your meal!" The hostess chimed as we got settled. She sashayed back to her post as we took up our menus. I saw Jane fumble with hers a little. Still flustered. I was across from our girl, and M sat across from Cal.

"Hmm, I think I'll try this Russian porter they've got listed here," The big guy said, looking down. "You guys get to each buy me an eighteen-dollar beer."

"If we're just going to pay with the group account, does it really matter?" M snarked kinda flirtatiously.

"Does to me," Cal got sarcastic back, also a little flirtatiously. I seriously wondered if he even noticed he was doing it. "Pick your drinks so we'll have time to think about apps by the time the server comes over. Jane, you get anything you want."

"Um, okay." The heavy-lidded look she was giving him told me there was more than food on her mind. "I like the sound of the 'From Russia With Love'. Maybe I'll try that."

"Where is it?" M asked her.

"Last under 'Cocktails'," she said, and pointed it out.

"Ooh, that does sound good," M said. "But a few of these do. How do I pick?"

"Two drinks only," Cal informed her. "For all of us. That work for you, Jane?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea," the little sweetheart nodded. "Two drinks are perfect."

Our server came by and we got waters for the table and a round of drinks. Calvin got himself a 16 ounce beer and the rest of us got cocktails, sweet and fruity, and we all agreed to swap tastes. Jane's was chocolate liqueur with champagne and raspberry, mine was vodka with sour cherry and the same raspberry liqueur, and M's was all citrus and lychee. I couldn't wait.

A discussion of appetizers happened, and while Jane and I were both adventurous, M and Cal blanched a bit at the idea of Foie Gras and Escargot. But then they tried it. Jane chuckled, chewing on sautéed snail.

"Actually had them before," she said. Between the food and the drinks, the conversation was light. We ordered dinner, and once that was done, we had time to crack into Jane for real. We all knew why we were there.

"So tell us, Jane," M broke the ice for us. "What are you looking for tonight?" An appropriately open-ended question. We wanted sex, and were pretty sure Jane was on the same page. Didn't hurt to lay it out, though. Blushing, the sweet little busty brunette took a dainty sip of her cocktail and then set it down, rimming the glass with a finger. I watched the tiny movement hungrily. Later, I wanted to be doing the same in certain holes of hers.

"Well..." She started, shy behind Calvin's elbow for a second. She peeked up at him from his side and he wrapped her around the shoulders. A little sigh escaped her and she nuzzled in. "This. I like this. I need to feel my reactions when you touch me, and so far, it's exactly what I want. You make me ache, which is a good sign."

"But that's not enough to go on?" I asked casually. Jane shook her head. Not like she was sad about it, though.

"It's a good starting point, but the real clincher is going to be sex. I need to know we all have sexual chemistry. I'm not that easy to get off, and I'll be honest- I'm worried that it won't click with all three of you."

We shot each other a look across the table, all of us clenching inside just a bit. Then me and M both looked at Cal. How ironic would it be if she only responded to him sexually? And if that was the case, could we take it away from him...? I didn't think I could. Jane might have sex with us for kicks, but if she only grew to love Calvin, it'd break M's heart for sure, and mine at least a little. The big guy gave voice to our concerns.

"You already know things will work with me, don't you?"

"Strongly suspect," she replied. "You're probably the most innately Dominant man I've ever met, and it's got me purring like a kitten already. But don't sell yourselves short-" she suddenly shot at us- "Both of you touching me, holding me, it made me melty inside. I earnestly like you all, and I'm immensely enjoying myself in your company." We brightened up, and I grinned at Jane.

"We all gotta be able to make you cum, is that it?" I saw the red come to her face, but she smiled.

"Yeah. If you can do that, then I know it'll work. So far, guys, there's only been one man who made me come consistently- and pretty much at all." I heard M gasp, and Cal's face went slack with surprise.

"Really?" I blurted, kinda shocked myself. "What the fuck is wrong with men?" Jane let out a short laugh and her mouth tipped up at one corner. A very sarcastic smile.

"To be fair a few of my previous lovers tried, they just weren't enough for me, and..." She shrugged.

"Not enough how?" Cal asked. "Not Dominant enough?"

"Dominance was absolutely part of it, even with supposedly 'Dominant' guys," she answered immediately, "but there was also just a confidence or an essential perverted 'core' missing from a few of the dudes I slept with. None of them were as dirty or horny as me, and I could tell. They just didn't turn me on enough." There, I had to snicker.

"Well shit! No problem for us," I replied, kicking back in the booth all smug. "I'm likely the dirtiest fucker you've ever met, he's obviously Dommy as hell, and this guy-" thumbing at M- "has the confidence of a goddamn love god. Not to mention all of us have particular sets of skills. Skills that we will use to make you scream. We will pleasure you. We will fuck you. And we will make you ours."

Jane's eyes went wide and she shuddered. There was a pause.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I just felt my pussy gush," she finally said, cheeks burning. I cracked up. "You're such a fucking nerd, and it is so hot."

"I agree with Randy," M chuckled. "If that's all you're worried about, don't." The pretty one reached across the table and stroked her hand. "Sweetie, we're going to give you every ounce of pleasure we can wring out of you, however you want it. All of us have studied the fine art of lovemaking and we won't let you down."

"It's not that I think you won't try," she replied hesitantly, "or that I'm not attracted to all of you, because I am."

"Then what is it, Jane?" Cal asked softly. "You can tell us anything you're worried about here. We want you to be comfortable." The three of us looked at her, and visibly, she steeled herself.

"Okay, this is it in a nutshell." Scooting forward in her seat, she gave us all a very serious look. "Sex is really important to me. So important to me, in fact, that even if we had nothing in common it wouldn't matter. Sure, we already have this fantastic foundation of interests and hobbies that we can share, as well as personal experiences and philosophies that work well together, but all that stuff's just gravy to me. It's pure icing on the cake, if the sex is good. That's what I'm looking for in a relationship, it's all I've ever wanted with a man." She took a deep breath as we listened intently, waiting for more. It kept coming rapid-fire. "My sexuality is an incredibly strong part of me, and it's really... intense in ways you guys don't even know yet. My submissive core is excessively strong and it demands a lot to fulfill. To the point where I feel like my very purpose in life is to be fucked as hard and frequently as possible." Jane couldn't stop, and as I sat there staring it seemed like it was a huge issue for her. Damn, she almost looked upset. "I'm so fucking horny all the time, you guys have no idea. It literally makes me crazy sometimes, and I've never been with a man who could completely satisfy me. I'd have sex every day, multiple times a day ideally, and since meeting you it feels more and more like maybe all I need is you." If nothing else, that bolstered our confidence. Even though Jane was clearly distressed about her needs. "So now I have to find out. I need to know I will respond sexually to all of you, because I couldn't split you up. It wouldn't be fair. You want to be a poly quartet, and I just want to get fucked. I'm pretty sure we can make this work, but I have to give you this warning in advance."

123456...9