While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Cal observed.

"Damn, princess," M panted.

"Goddamn, you fucking hot-pussy cumslut bitch," Randy belted out, grinding his teeth as he slammed himself into me. "You're the sweetest, tightest fucking cunt I've ever had and I'm gonna flood you with my jizz right now." The aftershocks of orgasm were still wracking me as Randy pumped the last of his stamina away.

"Fuck me hard, Randy!" I screeched, gyrating like mad against him. "Ram this slutty cunt with your thick fucking cock and break me apart!"

My mouth ran away with me, and I proceeded to yell out a whole mess of filth in a stupefied daze of sexual frenzy that I can't even recall. Randy rode my ass harder and harder until he groaned loud, almost bellowing his release, and scorching-hot liquid filled my greedy hole. I felt his pelvis twitching against mine and slumped into Cal, who was still lightly stroking my sensitive spots. After his friend finished stripping himself of every last drop of cum, Cal took me to the bed and helped me lie down. Randy pulled out, and a torrent of sperm spilled out of me, drenching my thighs, the sheets, and my ass. There was so much cum inside me. I could smell it and feel it, and I yowled like a cat, half delirious as my body cried out for the final piece.

Cal had taken my body and my heart. Randy branded me with his perversion. All that was left was the sweet claiming of the prince.

I mewled, and tried to roll to my back. Cal saw what I was doing and lent me a hand. I wound up reclining between his legs, with my head resting on his belly, and my knees spread wide. He held my arms up around my head and began stroking my hair. Randy flopped down next to me on the other side of Calvin's leg, worn down.

"Jesus fuck," he grunted. "I've never... never cum like that before..." Panting, he rolled onto his side and gestured down at the spill. "Look at that," he directed at M, "look at how much sperm is in her bare cunt right now. It's your turn, bro, and then it's alllll yours."

Above me, M was poised, kneeling, between my thighs.

"You came fast, Randy," the blond one teased, lining himself up. "She that tight?" The scruffy head nodded.

"OH yeah," dirty boy declared. "So tight I felt every little ripple of that pussy when she came, and she really got to me with all that nasty shit she was screaming." Randy looked at me, and reached over Cal to pet my tit. "You're a filthy slut, aren't you, baby? A fucking twisted, perverted little girl with the most amazing cunt I've ever had. You are so gonna be ours forever, our dirty whore." He picked up my hand and kissed it, and I was rapidly losing cognitive power. I pulsed my hips upward.

"I need you, M," I seethed, whipping my head to look up at the most beautiful man I've ever, EVER seen. "You're the last piece. Come to me, my prince, and make me yours. Please, please fill me up and make me yours." I heard a small "Huh" emanate from Cal above me. My gorgeous Master.

"She's adept at knowing what we all crave most, isn't she?" He uttered, and I felt him getting hard against my side. I was lying on him so that I wasn't crushing his dick or balls. I lay there, grinding my hips on air, waiting for completion.

"Whatever happens, don't stop," I whispered, my voice heavy with need. "I want you to claim me, and ride me until you cum, my beautiful prince. Don't stop. Even if I go catatonic or can't speak, don't stop. You all have my permission to fuck me in any state until you can't fuck me anymore."

I heard all three inhale sharply.

"Baby..." Randy breathed, stunned.

"Princess?" M questioned.

"Holy shit," Cal stated, as if realizing something.

"Fuck me," I sobbed at M. "Please, darling, fuck me, complete me, take me so you and your brothers can make me yours forever." I saw M's eyebrows raise as I grew so needy I was losing my grip on reality. It was like the most incredible dream. I wept.

"She's crying," Cal observed, touched by an emotion I couldn't discern over my own. He stroked my cheek; I knew he pulled back a tear. M stopped hesitating, then. He descended between my legs, fitting his cock into my slit- already broken in for him by his brothers- and as he shushed my ragged sobs, he slid home.

It really was like being completed. Misplaced fragments of my soul and heart I hadn't known were absent until that second clicked into place, and I knew. I was theirs. I would always be theirs, from that night on.

M kissed me, soothing my wrenching sobs, drying my tears as he filled my body with himself. He felt so amazing, driving right into my g-spot with perfect precision in ways his larger-dicked friends had to maneuver to do. Though he didn't take me nearly as hard as either of the guys before him, he drove himself into my swollen flesh with a pounding rhythm that hit everything I needed it to. Because of two earth-shattering climaxes and two ruthless fuckings, I was over-sensitized and tender inside. Every stroke M took in my cunt filled me with greater ecstasy, and we whispered sweet nothings to each other feverishly.

I was still crying, but the pretty boy stopped my tears with gentle patience, petting and kissing and wiping away the drops as he thrust deep into my warmth. I calmed, and soon got lost in his tongue. Every part of him was as lovely and perfect as his face. His hands were gentle and soft, his body a comforting but not crushing weight on mine. His kisses were intoxicating; his words spoken upon my lips were sentimental and loving. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight to my body as we convulsed together. Dissolving into M and the moment, I felt transformed.

There could be nothing better than this.

Randy and Cal were flanking either side of where M and I lay entwined, but oddly neither one of them spoke nor moved to help in any way. In the moment, I didn't care, but I understood later that they were witnessing a hallowed moment in their lives: M making love to his long-sought princess, guiding her through the most difficult part of the journey. They both knew what they were seeing was more than their friend fucking a woman they'd just fucked.

They stood silent witness to the fulfillment of all their desires and dreams, in me.

I managed to stop weeping as M took me, and pulsed my hips in time with his thrusts. We locked arms around each other and joined our lips and tongues in the ancient dance of sex. For a little while, it was just heated lovemaking. I'd been ridden hard and with both perversion and Dominance. Now I was feeling the full brunt of M's boundless affection. It was pure, unbearably sweet, and passionate. So, so passionate. It wasn't a slow fucking, either. He was pumping rapidly, but his strokes were nowhere near as brutal as his friends'. M's pace was rapid and effortless. He fit my sheath perfectly, like we were molded from or for each other.

"Oh baby," he cooed in my ear before licking the outer curve and nibbling my lobe. "So hot, so wet, so tight. God, you're like liquid velvet, sweetie." M's dick made these loud squelching noises every time he plunged to the bottom, and he churned up a thick mix of spunk and pussy-juice out of me so it smeared all over us. Fluid-bonded, indeed.

"Is it good?" I whispered as he pounded me. "Does my pussy feel good?" I clutched him, trying not to claw into the skin on his back.

"Oh honey," he sighed. "Of course. You feel absolutely amazing... You're swallowing me up." He gave another few quick thrusts before speaking again. "God, you're so swollen. Do we really arouse you this much, baby girl? For you to be so hot and clasping?"

"Yessss," I gushed, thrashing my hips upwards. I needed more, deeper, harder. "I'm so worked up it's maddening. I can't stop! I need more, so much more," I cried, on the verge of tears again. "Tell me what I feel like!" Gasping as he pistoned as deep as he could, my words came out stilted. "Tell- me- please!"

"Heat, and satin," M rasped. "You envelop my dick with fire that's pure smooth silk, wet and inviting... I don't think you understand how hard it would be to thrust if you weren't so wet. You're like a vise, baby girl. You couldn't squeeze me harder if you had me in your hand!"

Silent until that moment, I heard the deep rumble of Cal, followed by the reedy tenor of Randy.

"Your pussy is soft on my cock, tiny and burning hot, subbie. I was afraid I'd split you in half if I fucked you too hard at first. I could feel every muscle in you rippling as you came, and you slathered me with your juices. Being inside your cunt was..." the stoic man huffed a sigh, shivering at the memory. "It was transformative. I'm not the same guy I was before I fucked you."

Cal's words triggered something inside me and started the tears back up. M kissed the first of them as it trickled down my cheek.

"You've got the most incredible cunt I've ever felt," Randy picked up, nudging Cal in the side. "There's no going back for us now, baby. What my bro here means is that... when we fucked you, we knew we were home."

I gasped as M plunged himself to the bottom, punctuating the sentiment. He kissed my cheek and whispered:

"He's right, Jane. Right now, swallowed by you, I'm home."

There were no more words while the pretty angel loved me until I howled; silent tears continued flowing down my face. We rocked together feverishly until M hissed as his pelvis spasmed against my loins, and I felt the shudder deep in my snatch. He was coming, adding a third shot of seed to my swollen, saturated channel. I keened in the agony of need. For some reason, neither of the other two guys had made me cum on M's dick the way I did on Cal and Randy. As a result, I needed another orgasm. The heat inside me was too intense for it to be over.

"Jane," M croaked, finishing deep. I wondered somewhere in my sex-addled brain what it felt like to them to fuck and cum in a woman who'd already been used so hard by someone else. In M's case, two other men. My pussy must feel so sloppy and nasty. Was it good for them? Was feeling each other's cum on their skin part of the appeal of the whole thing? M's voice broke my musing. "Oh God, we're finally all mixed inside you. Fuck, fuck, fuck." M pulled out and rushed down my body, leaving me whimpering. To my surprise, he lurched between my thighs and spread me. Randy and Cal chuckled. They knew exactly what was coming. I stiffened.

"Relax honey, he's been looking forward to this part for a long time," Randy told me.

"What, exactly...?" I asked warily. Cal hummed his pleasure as he bent to bite my neck.

"He's going to suck your dirty cunt clean of our juices and make you cum again, little girl," the big man told me. His teeth sunk into my skin and I moaned, leaning further into him as M's tongue fell upon my slit with a greedy, heady groan. Cal's warm, rough hands snaked to my breasts and he began mauling me. Randy slid his hand down my belly and aided his friend in stimulating me while M feasted. And there really was no other word for what he was doing- M's tongue swept my labia and the creases of my thighs, down my abundant flesh, and into my gushing twat to lick and slurp up every last drop of cum and pussy-juice that had stained me. He did all the outer parts first, and saved the liquid in my pussy for last.

By the noises he was making, M had never been more excited in his life. His enthusiasm for devouring me made me hot and bothered all over again, too. The idea of a man licking his own, and his friends' sperm, out of my used pussy was... so fucking perverted. Sort of added to my theory that he might lean bi, too. And if they were worried I'd find his fetish weird, well, they'd be surprised when I revealed mine. Not tonight, though. Fucking three guys was more than enough to turn me on and it was all I needed to get where I needed to be mentally. The sex with all of them was incredible, and like their kisses, three distinct flavors. Each one sumptuous on its own, but together they were a delirious banquet of sensation.

And I was still starving.

The tongue sliding in and out of my pussy curled and quested along my opening and delved as deep as it could get, and though not extremely pleasurable on its own, coupled with Randy's talented fingers, my head was spinning. A series of utterly wanton noises escaped my throat as I ground against M's face. The slurping and swallowing between my legs made me feel like such a slut, and I loved it.

When he'd gotten all he could out of me, the blond slid a hand between my legs and drove two fingers inside. He began a brisk fucking motion and sought out my g-spot while he licked his way to my clit. Taking over for Randy's stroking, M latched on to my bud and began sucking, determined to make me orgasm on his fingers. I let out a screech and surrendered to his whims; up top, Randy seized my mouth and French-kissed me like his life was ending. Cal took my tits in his hands and molested them hard, flicking my nipples and grazing the taut peaks with his nails.

It was too much. It was not enough.

I came, and my hips thrust off the bed as the spasms wracked me. I screamed into Randy's mouth and he fought to cover it. The orgasm took me over for a solid minute- until my exhausted body fell back to earth and into their waiting hands. Their bodies cuddled in, and I wound up in a partial recline on Cal's chest, with M and Randy coming up at my sides. M on my right, where Calvin had stretched out his legs. On my left Randy was practically humping my leg.

In the hazy aftermath of my climax, I was panting and damp with sweat from head to toe. Their arms folded around me, and their chuckles lulled me deeper into their trance. I felt sated, limp, and profoundly alive. I'd had a handful of lovers by then, but only one really good lover- Paddy. The year we spent dating and fucking had been the best sex of my life until now.

And I knew.

"I'm yours, guys," I breathed, to their utterly thrilled noises of excitement. "There's no going back, now. I'm yours."

***

Calvin

M started squealing immediately, and then the tears came. He fell on Jane's chest happily sobbing and clutched her. Randy pumped his fists in the air and actually bounded out of bed to run around the room whooping it up.

I grinned, and pulled Jane tighter to my body. My cock thickened again, and I knew I'd be shooting a second load in her pussy soon. We all would. She wasn't passed out yet, and that meant we had plenty more fucking to do. I intended to have her until she was literally unconscious. Then she'd sleep in our arms.

"You're damn fucking right, little girl," I snarled. It wasn't an aggressive sound, but it sure as hell was a possessive one. "It's too late for you now. We're laying claim. You're fucking ours, Jane, and you know what that means." She quivered.

"Y-yes I do, Master." And there it was. Deliberate. Chosen. Mine. I felt a ripple of pleasure start in my gut and roll upward. It came out as a low laugh.

"That's right, baby girl. I'm your Master now. That means I am never, ever, ever, EVER letting you go. You belong to me and my two best friends for good. You're ours."

"Fucking ours, Janey-slut!" Randy had to whisper-shout- the way he did when he really wanted to yell about something but couldn't for the sake of public decency. He scrambled back into the bed and pounced on her, surprising her and getting her to laugh. M popped up and threw his arms around me, his face still wet as he smiled huge through the tears streaming his cheeks. I lifted my palm to his face and caught the glittering drops, rubbing the streaks away with my thumb. M couldn't help it. He kept weeping and laughing, clutching me so hard, and I held him back, letting him get it all out.

At least until Jane's voice playfully interrupted the moment.

"Will you two just kiss already?" She jibed, and it made me start. M was so shocked he stopped blubbering, and his mouth fell open. Randy laughed.

"Wow! You don't hold back one fucking bit, do you, baby?"

"You can tell?" M cried, then blushed deeply and slapped a hand over his mouth. I turned to him in surprise, but felt my stomach flutter upward. For a moment I remained frozen, staring at him, and the world around me slowed down.

"Of course I can tell," I vaguely heard her say. "I'm yours now, which means you get everything I am, including my shrewd observational skills and my blunt honesty. There's obviously something between you two, and it makes perfect sense, really. M, you love these two more than anything in the world, and you have so much love to share, why wouldn't it spill over onto them?"

My best friend darted his eyes back and forth from Jane to me. I still hadn't let him go, and he was starting to look panicked. I couldn't find words. Instead I pulled him closer, and ran my fingers up, into his hair. Curling the golden silk around my knuckles, I examined him thoroughly.

"I've seen it too," Randy sheepishly put in. "I wasn't sure either one of you realized it, but obviously you knew, M. But Cal..."

God he was beautiful, and always had been. Still, his physical appearance was not everything M was.

Since we'd really "met" in our fifth-grade classroom, he'd been this incredibly bubbly, sweet, tender-hearted, loving and gracious person who refused to let me wallow in my self-imposed solitude. At ten years old, I was already above five foot and hitting 120 pounds- so much bigger and feeling more awkward than every other kid. I was also feeling the first effects of puberty, though it would take another year to really kick in. Everybody thought I was stupid because I hated calling attention to myself by speaking up in class. I'd learned that keeping my head down was the easiest way to exist because it meant not getting screamed at, not getting mocked. That wasn't the kids' fault, but they didn't know my story.

M, though, was my next-door neighbor and had been all along. He always waved, his mom brought cookies and pies to my house, they invited us to all their barbeques. His family had been everything I always wanted, and I was jealous of how in love his parents were and how happy he was, allowed to be his fabulous self. My dad always sneered behind the Smiths' backs and called him a 'little fag'. I fucking hated it, and yet I knew if I called him out for it, I'd get worse. My father never hit me, my mother or my sister, but his cruel comments and constant anger were enough.

"Cal?" M finally whispered, waking me up, and I realized I'd been clutching him by the hair, staring at him for several minutes without saying a damn word. I blinked away the memories, and pulled him into my lap. "Please say something, you're killing me here." I was still questioning so much about myself after meeting Jane, but I was able to recognize the way I felt for her wasn't an entirely new sensation. It was strong, sure, and it had hit me faster in the timeframe since we met her, but whatever quirk of my sexuality I didn't fully understand yet made me want her wasn't absent with M. I felt differently about him than with Randy- Randy was really like my little brother, and I knew he felt the same way about me. But M...

"Do you want me to kiss you?" It finally came out, hoarse. Prettyboy blinked, fresh tears escaping as he nodded. His mouth was crunched up like he was holding back a sob.

"For a really long time," he breathed, and I stopped allowing myself to think. Instead I just gave in.

"Oooooooooh," Jane teased as our lips met. M was so soft, and I heard him take a shuddering breath as we kissed. Closed-mouth at first. I pressed M tight against my chest, the way I had with Jane, and recognized the possessiveness, the urge to Dominate. Whatever had 'changed' for me when we met Jane, maybe it was just something I had buried. Something I didn't let myself see with M because of my father's outright homophobia.

1...456789