While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as I had ever known, I wasn't gay, or bi. I didn't look at other guys the way I looked at M. I barely looked at women that way, and Jane was the first one I ever really wanted. Plus, I really, really wanted Jane. I wanted them both. And I wanted them both to serve me.

Guess I'm just a Dom who wants only who he wants.

Before I let him go, I licked across the parting of M's lips, and with a whimper he opened to me. He tasted musky and bitter; Jane's tart juices and our spunk. I deepened our kiss as much to see my reaction as his. My cock, which was waking back up for round two, hardened instantly. M in my arms, my tongue in his mouth, felt like everything I ever wanted. I dragged his body down toward where Jane and Randy lay, and I made him lie down next to her. Then I caged them both with my arms and hovered above while Randy got to his knees next to me. Maybe not a Dom, but Randy was definitely no sub, and I think as far as our foursome went he'd make a better partner for pushing the other two to their limits.

"Mine," I snarled over them both. "You're mine, and now we all belong to each other."

"Damn right we do," my scrawny friend bragged, throwing an arm casually about my shoulders. His touch wasn't unwelcome to me, it was just different. Ever since M and I met Randy, we'd settled into a very comfortable brotherhood. Ironically, both of us had sisters, but I was the younger brother, and he was the older brother. Neither one of us had ever felt like we actually embodied our role. I was much bigger than my older sister Wren, and Randy was shorter and even waifier than his sister Sunny. Meeting each other was meeting the brother we never had, and we finally got to be who we felt like- big bro and little bro. "You two have been dancing around it long enough, but this is what we wanted our quartet to be. One girl for all of us, to bring out everything we all are and complete us. You guys aren't complete without each other."

"What about you, Randy?" M squeaked below me, finally calm and cuddling on Jane and me at the same time. "Is just being with Jane enough for you?" Aww, he didn't want our third to be jealous if we had more than him.

"Jane's gonna be more than we all can handle," he replied flatly. "Plus, who's gonna play with her when you're playing with each other?" Randy grinned, and jabbed a thumb into his chest. "Me. I'm not into dudes, but I don't feel like I'm missing out just because you two have been in love with each other for years." Jane snickered, and I reached out to tweak her nipple sharply. She gasped.

"Don't be impertinent, little girl," I admonished. "Submissives do not laugh at their Masters' self-discoveries."

"Sorry Master!" she yelped, but grinned. "I'm just happy for you. I got the sense there was something going on there, and I asked Randy about it in the car. So are you both bi, or pan?" M rolled a little so he was facing her.

"I've never admitted it," he told her, and by extension, us. "But yeah. I started falling for Cal in high school and I've thought about it a lot. I'm bisexual, guys. Sorry I never told you. I just didn't want to freak you out."

"Like we'd ever judge you for that," the skinny one said, ribbing him. "Even if you have any feelings like that for me I can't return, I'm glad you are who you are. Plus, dude, if there was any guy I'd get with it would be you." M blushed, and smiled a little.

"Yeah?"

"I like femmes," Randy shrugged. "You're very pretty, dude."

"I don't know if I'm 'bi'," I answered Jane. "I don't really want any other guys, or even women. I want, specifically, the two of you. Because of who you are, if that makes any sense."

"Well of course it makes sense," Jane said. "Human sexuality is pretty complex, and all of you have tastes outside of the cis-hetero norm, even if just a little. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm pan and submissive. My sexual desires are pretty damn strong in a world where sexual women aren't considered 'normal', and kink is still wedged deep in the closet. I'm happy when people are allowed to be who they are, and you'll never get any judgments on your sexuality from me."

We all huddled in then, forming a big pile of bodies entwined, and I was content with Jane and M in my arms, Randy at my side.

"Then the next step for us, Jane, would be discussing moving you in," M said, partially muffled from where I held him.

"Oh, that'll absolutely be coming down the line," she said. "But let's do this in steps. I think I should visit you at home first, and we should meet each other's friends and families and stuff. School's officially done for me, so there's really nothing to keep me here in New York long-term... I mean, besides everyone I know. I have no obligations, no lease, no major bills, that kind of thing."

"That's a good plan," I affirmed. "I know it seems like now we're together she should just move down to be with us, but that's all pretty major. For us and for Jane, we need to be in a relationship for a little while before we jump right into cohabitating. This is only the first time we've ever been together."

"Master's right," Jane said, rubbing against us very affectionately. "I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't let you take me home right now if it meant I'd get to submit to you sexually every day, but throwing myself into it like that on a whim wouldn't be sane. It'd probably look like a kidnapping to be honest."

"Hold up. You'd drop everything and go with us right now if you could?" Randy asked, disbelieving. I was a little confused myself. Jane's nature had changed somehow. Or maybe that wasn't the right word.

"Of course," she replied without a shred of guile. "I belong to you now; did I not make it clear enough what that means?"

"Why don't you explain what it means to you, Jane," I answered carefully. I wanted to hear exactly how she felt.

"It's like I said earlier. I exist to be someone's toy. You've all laid claim on me with your bodies, cocks and cum, and I know that I can and will love all of you. Everything I am now belongs to you, heart, mind, body, soul, and you have all my devotion and love for the rest of my life." Jane sat up and kissed all three of us on the lips, rapid-fire one after another, and the initial shyness she met us with was gone. To get past it, I guess, all she needed was the reassurance we weren't going to reject her. The fear had been holding back the real intensity of her nature. That glimpse at the dinner table was just a fragment. Her arms came around our necks and she lightly tugged us in. "For me, there's no going back. That means you can do anything you want with me, even steal me away for yourselves. You can have me any time you want, and I'll never deny you the use of my body. I'll never not want to fuck you and be yours. You're my men now, and you can do anything you want with me."

The open, borderline-crazy earnestness in her shocked me to my core. This submissive, so sweetly yielding before, was now so recklessly mine it made me want to throw her legs open and fuck her without preamble, hard, deep, fast. Fuck, it was like she was giving us permission to...

"Baby girl," M uttered in wonder, "That sounds really... I'm not sure I quite get it... What are you saying?" I saw him fidget and I think he'd picked slightly up on what she wasn't saying.

"I tried to tell you guys at dinner," she huffed, only a little impatient with him. Like this should be the most obvious thing in the world. "I have to submit, and I'm only submissive to men. You and Randy aren't Doms, but you are like... Calvin's subordinates. And since you're a unit, I must belong to all of you. Now that I do, you have my complete, ongoing, irreversible consent to do whatever you want to me, any time." M blinked, stupefied into silence.

"Anything we want?" Randy echoed. "At any time? Are you serious?"

"'Irreversible'?" I questioned her. "You mean you'll never say no...?"

"Exactly," Jane told us with a toss of her head. "I'm your sex toy. You can give me a safeword for the rare occasions I might need one, but for the most part I'm going to be so horny you can literally walk into a room and bend me over the closest piece of furniture and have your way with me on a whim."

"Oohhoohoo, baby," Randy hissed. "Dirty fucking girl." The skinny bastard whistled.

"That sounds more than a bit..." M looked pretty concerned, and a little uncomfortable. But if Jane's kinks were going to be an issue, we ought to get things out into the air before we got too settled together. "I mean, Jane, isn't that too much? Won't that hurt you or make you feel like an object? It doesn't sound exactly... consensual." The woman gave him a soft smile and cupped his cheek.

"M, anything you three want to do with me will be consensual, because I'm telling you that it is. Trust me, this is what I want. And it just means that you're allowed to schmooze me whenever you like." He lightened a little, but still looked hesitant. Jane sighed. "Okay, think of it this way." She rolled to her belly and sat up, facing M, but she reached out for me and Randy. We took her hands. "You've read some werewolf paranormals, right? Like Patricia Briggs' books? Alpha and Omega, and or the Mercy Thompson series?"

"Yeah," M nodded. "I've read a bunch of werewolf romances."

"I'm your mate now," she said, and my eyebrows shot up. Interesting way to explain it to my prettyboy bookworm. "If this was a paranormal romance's idea of a werewolf pack, Master Cal is the Alpha, Randy's the Beta, I'm a submissive and your new mate, and you, M, you're the Omega. You're the heart of the pack." The blond cocked his head, relaxing. Her analogy was proving effective. I was impressed. "In my heart, I believe that I am sexually subordinate to men. Not every man I meet, of course. Some just can't hack it. And I certainly don't live my life out 'there' every day like that." Jane shook her head, then caught up M's hand. "In here, with you, it can be different. I'm not just your girlfriend, I'm yours. You can touch me, kiss me or take me whenever you want. I already told you my limits."

She had, early on after we began texting. She wasn't going to participate in anything criminal- didn't need to be addressed any further- and she wasn't into scat, which I was not interested in. Other than severe bodily injury, she said pretty much anything else was fair game at least once. That meant we could experiment with our own fantasies and kinks, and push her limits as far as we wanted.

"Jane will have a safeword," I interjected. "A full-stop failsafe for if and when things get too hairy for her. Otherwise, M, thinking of her as our wild-girl 'mate' is the perfect way to address it. We have the right of 'mating' with her at will, and with wolves things are always a little more feral, aren't they, my submissive little toy?" I grabbed the back of her neck and dragged her toward me. She yelped.

"Y-yes, Master," she whimpered, falling into my chest. "Because there's three of you and I'll always want to serve you sexually, I'm giving you my ongoing consent in advance. You won't need to stop and find out if I want you, because I want you. It doesn't have to be rough or objectifying sex, M. You can simply come up to me and start kissing, stroking, whatever you like."

"So... Instead of checking in with you on everything in every encounter, we've just negotiated in advance?" M ventured, and Jane smiled.

"Yeah, exactly. And I will talk to you about everything as we go. If I'm not feeling well, or I need you to touch me differently or something like that, I'll tell you. Just because you don't need to ask me before you grab me and kiss me or initiate sex doesn't mean the lines of communication are closed. Just use your best judgment. Like, if I'm holding a knife and cutting something, probably not a good time to slap my ass."

"That makes sense!" M looked significantly more at ease. "Okay, baby, I can work with that. I've just never been that kind of lover, not like I guess Dominants are," he waved at me. "I like to take my time with a lady one-on-one, and I've never just grabbed a woman and kissed her like that. Guys who do shit like that kind of skeeve me out."

"No, I get that. This dude I know showed me a 'pick-up artist' video once, and when the guy in the vid just grabbed a woman and started kissing her on the street, I was so disgusted. That's sexual assault, and it is not okay." Her voice was harsh as she said that. Then she softened. There were still facets of Jane we hadn't seen, yet. It made me want to explore her more. "It won't be like that for us. I find it easier to explain to you in advance that I am almost always going to be open for business, and since I am submissive, I am turned on by men who take what they want from my body at a whim. Just don't be selfish in bed and we're good to go."

"Ahh, darling," M sighed, "we're never selfish in bed." My prettyboy leaned in to nuzzle her with his nose and she giggled. "You'll always have a good time with us, Jane, I swear it."

"I already believe you," she said dryly. "I've never had such a mind-blowing series of orgasms, and my God but you all know how to work what you've got." Her cheeks reddened again, making me chuckle.

"Glad to hear it, Jane," I said while dragging her onto her back. "Does this mean you're ready for round two at the drop of a hat?" My tone was playful, but my actions were deliberate. I loomed above her and pulled her knees apart. Still deliciously aroused, ready and willing. With permanent permission to fuck her however we liked in place, I had room to be a little bit more creative and improvisational. And now I wanted to give myself and my bros the chance to show her exactly what we were made of.

"Round two?" The little kitten scoffed. "Maybe you guys are all on round two, but I'm on rounds four, five and six." I growled my laughter and snaked my hand between her thighs. She yelped as I touched her labia and slid my fingers into her depths. The moan that followed was sweet enough to give me a sugar rush- I wanted to absolutely devour her.

"That's right Jane," I murmured menacingly. "And each round is now dealer's choice." I trapped her wrists against the bed, winning another heavy moan from our woman, and I turned to my friends. "This time, we each do what we want and take what we want from this little slut's body. M, if you can get it up, you're first in line. Then Randy, then me. No plans. Just fucking go for it." I wagered with myself silently on what the skinny fucker was going to do, and as he started laughing evilly under his breath, I knew I was right. Randy scooted down toward her open legs immediately; M came up to her torso. I dragged her into my arms and against my naked body, taking one hand and making her close it around my cock. This left her in a partial recline against me, and M drew her chin upward with a finger, descending to offer his kiss as his other hand slowly, seductively, ran across her breasts. He whispered words of his love to her in one ear as I growled words of possession in the other. My breath tickled the back of her neck and made her shiver violently. Randy split her thighs and got his head between them, eager to taste the cunt that belonged to us. I could see he had both hands down there too, and I knew exactly what he'd be doing with each of them.

"Oh sweetheart, you've made me so happy," M gushed when I was silent. "Randy's gonna make you come and then I'm going to make love to you again until I fill you up."

"Your body is entirely ours, now," I said when M had filled his mouth with her tongue and then her nipples. "This horny pussy belongs to us. All of you is fucking mine, Jane, and my bros' too. I'm gonna order them to fuck you, let them fuck you, and help them fuck you every possible way I can think of." I bit the back of her neck and she nearly screamed aloud. One arm was lightly around her neck, trapping her against me, and with the other I explored an untouched area of her body- her back. Particularly around the upper shoulders, lower back, neck and spine she proved to be ridiculously sensitive, and bucked into me while M suckled her tits.

Randy was feasting on her pussy below, and I could see his dark, shaggy head moving up and down between her thighs. He was already working her slit with one hand (the left) and I knew what he was doing. Making her cream on his fingers so he could slide them elsewhere. Before he made her come he got her nice and aroused, and therefore, dripping wet. He pulled his head up after a long few minutes of oral attention to give her a little forewarning. M and I both knew he was going for it.

"Enjoy this little preview of what's to cum, baby," he riffed, cracking himself up. His head went back down. My little bro loved giving a woman oral, but he also loved anal in all its forms, and prepping her for that was going to be his personal pet project. Combining the two made sense for him. I knew the second his fingers breached her ass, because she squealed. It wasn't hard to figure out when he started ramming both holes at once, either, because she began to let out a series of piercing cries I had to cover with my hand. Jane arched backward sharply, clutching my arm where I held her. She had her eyes squeezed tightly shut, a senseless surrender in her expression. Her hips bucked against Randy's every move and her body language kept drawing all of us closer, tighter, as her climax approached.

M's hands and mouth were incredibly skilled, and he treated our girl to a lengthy exploration of every square inch of skin on her sensitive breasts. While I kissed and licked my way around Jane's neck and shoulders, up to her ears, I watched rabidly as M flicked his tongue around the curves of each heavy globe, delicately laving the hard, dusky tips and sucking them. He squeezed her supple flesh with infinite gentility- kneading, cupping, fondling, palming. Making her insane. Or was that me- nibbling her earlobe and tracing the curve upward with my tongue while dragging my nails lightly along her spine? Jane thrashed against me, her legs pushing upward to grind her vulva into Randy's face, and all the rest of her plastered to me as she bowed in response to everything. My wild subbie screamed into my palm, loudly and without restraint. It made me hotter than Hell, especially with M so close.

Every so often his eyes shot up to find me there, watching him pleasure the woman between us. Soon, I'd be laying my physical claim on him as well. Maybe it was the endorphins running rampant in me right then, but the sudden discovery of our mutual feelings didn't feel too rushed, or weird. My love for M had always been there, brimming just below the surface of my mind, and our slut's frank observations merely let it free. I was... grateful to her. She truly didn't hold anything back, and that was definitely part of her charm.

Yes, we were complete now. I was ready to explore sex with these three as my partners, and I grinned against Jane's neck. There were so many ideas taking root in my brain; new desires and kinks to discover with each second. I couldn't wait to try all of them out on Jane or M's bodies, with Randy acting as my second-in-command.

Two subs and a partner to push their limits with? Man, I'd gone from nothing to everything so damn fast.

Jane's nails were painfully clawed into my arm, but I relished the feeling. It had gotten to the point where Randy was hammering her ass and pussy furiously while his mouth worked her clit, and she was so lost in pleasure she couldn't scream any more. She just held onto me for dear life as the three of us worked her over the edge, and when she came, her voice broke out in shrill wails I had to smother with my hand while biting her throat. I heard our nerd laughing on her flesh as he made her ride the entire climax until she was limp.

1...456789