While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're right," he acknowledged. "Now that I really think about it, I wouldn't kiss a girl I thought was in a coma..." Jane put a hand on him.

"Look, I'm not trying to ruin those movies for you, it's just that I grew up thinking that's what girls are supposed to be, and it got me hurt. I can't be complicit in my own oppression, M. And think of how many awesome princesses there now are in the Disney canon! Mulan, Merida, Tiana, Rapunzel, and they've got another movie coming out next year."

"I am really excited for that one," the prettyboy said, easing down. "They did change their dynamic over the years, that's true. They're not all helpless princesses anymore."

"Most of those stories were dark as hell to begin with," Jane continued. "In "Snow White", the evil queen was made to dance in red-hot iron shoes until she died, and in "Aschenputtel", the stepsisters cut off parts of their feet to trick the prince and then had their eyes pecked out by birds."

"Whoa, really?" Randy asked.

"Oh yeah, the original Grimms' tales are all like that," Jane shot over M's shoulder. "They're full of death, torture, murder, mutilation, even cannibalism."

"And now I can enjoy the Disney versions again," M sighed, shaking his head. "Alright baby, you got me. I've pretty much dated only one type of woman, and you are quite the shake-up for me. But I think it works. There's got to be something in you for all of us, right? And you match my bros' aesthetics perfectly. Plus, you're a beautiful girl, and the most important thing to me is that you have a big heart. Yours is the biggest I've ever seen."

"I'll still be very sweet and girly, I'm just dark on the inside," she snickered, and they kissed again.

"And that's okay," M said, coming to terms with it. "Maybe this is why I never had any luck with my old girlfriends when it came to my bros."

"Were they conventional, popular, well-dressed, cultured, and pretty?"

"Pretty much."

"Conventional socializations and fitting in with them shape you differently than when you're weird, uncool, independent, and unique. Most people will be monogamous and not as flexible on stuff that goes outside 'the norm'. Like thrto ee men who love each other so much they want to share a wife."

"And that's why the king of not fitting in scored the girl and saved the day," the little braggart piped up, making us all laugh. "You're welcome."

"I hate to rush everybody, but we should start wrapping up," I said, checking my watch. "We've been here almost forty minutes."

"Oh!" Our sweet little slut exclaimed. "You're going to want a good amount of time at the next stop, so we've got to head off soon. And since we're buying such a pile of stuff here-" Jane goggled at the countertop- "we should take the subway there."

"Alright, good plan," I said, as the sales woman helped Jane get out of the hooks. The rest of us gathered any last-second items we wanted and moved to the register so we could pay up.

Most of the spoils were a group purchase, with each of us deciding to buy our specific collars separately. Jane's being part of the group pile. M then bought the corset himself- his first real chance to spoil her.

"Are you sure, though, M?" She pouted, fidgeting. "It's so much..."

$225, to be exact. Nothing to us. He shushed and kissed her.

"It's meant for you, sweetie. I'm not letting you walk out of here without it." The little girl smiled.

After everything was bagged, before we left, I immediately wrapped the matching collar around her throat.

"Until we can have a real ceremony," I growled. Jane blushed so cutely.

"It feels so good, Master." I smiled, and took a kiss.

"That pleases me, subbie."

We set off considerably laden with shopping bags, and made our way to the nearest subway station. After pulling up directions on her phone, we got our first trip on the (in)famous NYC subway. It really was as cramped, weird, and rushed as TV made it look. However, it was also damn useful, and it was much easier to ride a couple trains and then walk a short distance to the next place. Another store, as it turned out, and one that M nearly lost his mind seeing.

"Welcome to The Strand," our girlfriend declared. "Eighteen miles of books!"

"Well played," I snorted as M rushed inside, sqee-ing.

"This place is huge, which is why I thought we should spend more time here."

Huge, and busy! The place was mobbed, which made the prospect of shopping with all of our stuff daunting. Somehow we lugged all of it through the store, which consisted of multiple floors and sections. It was, without a doubt, the biggest bookstore I'd ever been in, and my bookworm best friend was beside himself. As it turned out, The Strand was mostly a used bookstore, meaning you could sell your items back to them for money. In turn, most everything was discounted from cover price. M had a bonafide field day, visiting each section in the store, even briefly for some of them. He dove into the romances and erotica with Jane, perused the sci-fi, and wound up in the classic fiction. The golden one eventually wound up with a stack of books to take home for himself, and he managed to find a couple more small gifts for our future wife: Hardback, gorgeous, beautiful illustrated editions of Bram Stoker's Dracula, and a collected works of Poe.

Those she loved so much, she hugged them to her chest and stroked them, giving all of us yet another insight into what spoiling her looked like. Jane wasn't after flashy stuff. Jewelry was a common splurge for M while dating, but Jane didn't wear much gold, and she said she hated diamonds. She didn't want trendy, expensive, disposable clothes and she "wouldn't fit in them anyway"- her words. The corset was going to be part of her wardrobe for years to come. What did she get excited about? Books and a plush toy. Our collars.

Us.

Oh yeah. Jane Dana Callahan was gonna work out just fine for this poly trio.

We left the bookstore with roughly forty minutes to our dinner reservation, still loaded with bags, now heavier than ever. After checking the time, we conferred, and decided the best bet would be to hail a cab, first back to the hotel to drop off our stuff, and finally head out to Jane's mystery restaurant choice. We all were running high in mood, and set off to do exactly that. I had to sit up front with the driver when we did get a taxi, but that left my bros to bond with Jane in the backseat over the events of our day. I leaned back and smiled, relaxing in the leather seat. I was the 'Master', chosen by our girl, but their wants and needs were no less important to me. We had to share her around.

After our dinner, I couldn't wait to do it again, especially with her tormenting us all day. Tricky girl was gonna pay for that- very pleasurably.

***

Jane

Dropping all the shopping bags at the hotel proved to be the best idea, as it freed us up to fully enjoy dinner. The cab waited while Cal and M ran everything inside, leaving Randy and I making small talk with the driver for a few minutes (he did keep the meter running). When the guys returned, I gave off the address- 25 Hudson Street- and we were off, with thirty minutes to go to our reservation. I just hoped traffic wasn't too bad. Distance-wise, taking the taxi was our best option. We'd also want to catch one back, I was sure.

The place I was taking the men was called Ninja New York- high end Japanese cuisine served with a side of theatrics galore. I'd seen the place on some food or travel show I couldn't remember, and as a result, had always wanted to go there. Staff members dressed as ninja would randomly surprise patrons, and I knew some of the menu items came with presentations when you ordered them, so it should be a lot of fun. If the place was as good as it looked, this was definitely where I was going to take my bestie as a pre-wedding celebration whenever she did get engaged. (She and her BF were in it for life, and everyone knew it.) I hoped my men would like it too.

Blessedly, the taxi was able to get us there on time, with the trio pestering me the entire way to tell them something about the place.

"It's gonna be really cool, you'll see," I kept saying. "Truly unique." When considering where to take them, I'd almost gone with the Jekyll and Hyde Club, another special NYC attraction. However, I went with NNY simply because I'd never been, and I wanted to share the experience with them. We finally pulled up, and I'll admit, the outside is very deceiving. Non-descript, even. The whole place was hidden within this building and down, so its secrets were hard to discover without going in.

"This is it?" Randy scoffed as the taxi pulled away. I grinned cheekily at them.

"The true nature of this place is inside," I gestured at the entrance. They were finally able to see the name, though.

"'Ninja New York'," M read off the glass as we made for the door. Cal got there first and opened it, allowing us to step inside. "So what, Japanese? I love Japanese."

"Yes," I replied, "but that's not all!" There was a small sitting room inside the door, with just a very cramped place to wait and a single hostess stand, behind which was an elevator. The lady standing there greeted us and I approached to check in with our reservation.

"Wait, that sounds familiar," I heard Randy say as I gave my name. "I think I've seen this place on TV?"

"Oh yeah?" Cal piped up. The hostess typed and clicked her way into our reservation, and afterward she turned to hit the button on the elevator.

"If this is the place I'm thinking of, this is gonna be awesome," the scrawny nerd cheered.

"Right this way, please!" The hostess beamed, and we herded ourselves into the elevator. "You'll have to find your way to the village through a dark and treacherous pass that could hide deadly assailants. Beware! And enjoy." As the elevator doors closed and we started down, the four of us shared our giddiness.

"Oh this is too cool!" Randy cried, pumping his fists in the air.

"I'm a wee bit curious what she meant by that," Cal said speculatively. M clung to him.

"Are people going to jump out at us?" The petite blond sounded nervous, holding onto his friend's arm. "This is probably too late to say, but I hate jumpscares."

"I've got you, prettyboy," Master comforted him, and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Seeing a big, 'imposing' man such as Calvin soothe his much smaller and cutesier friend, like a bulldog protecting a kitten, was adorable. I snickered as we started to descend the twisting, tunnel-like passage toward the actual restaurant and elbowed Randy, who pulled closer.

"Yo, isn't he just like Marc Antony, the big dog in the Warner Brothers cartoons who falls in love with the tiny kitty?" Randy shot a look back and had to cover his sudden guffaw with his hand. He stifled his laugh for a solid minute before he could compose himself enough to talk.

"I always thought of them as those two guys from Ouran High School Host Club- you know, the tall, quiet tough one and the pint-sized karate master with the stuffed bunny?"

It was my turn to laugh as we navigated the dark, stone-like winding corridors.

"Oh my god, yes! Hani and Mori. Hahahaha!" M really was like Cal's 'lovely item'. How could anyone ever look at the two of them and not see the complete devotion there? "Look at you, Randy, all up on your shoujo."

"Huh... there's nothing down here," I heard M say, considerably flatter. "Are people supposed to jump out at us?"

"From what I saw on TV, they might, but it's not a guarantee." I turned to the boys. "However, that is part of the schtick here. We may get ninja sneak-attacked at any point during dinner. That and, depending on what you order, the dishes come with tableside presentations."

"Ooooh!" I watched M's face light up.

"Now I get why you chose this place," Master quipped, interest in his voice as he looked around. He still pulled M close, though, as if shielding him from any mean jumpscares.

"The bathrooms have those super-fancy toilets too!"

"Awesome!" Randy crowed.

We made it to the end of the passage without any surprises, and I had to admit I was a little let down, but once we caught sight of the restaurant proper, that dried up. The place was decorated and laid out just like a village. Bringing a sense of the outside inside, the tables lay sheltered by wooden edifices made to look like small private houses, and the whole place carried through on the labyrinthine feel. No doubt to add to the mystique of the restaurant and the fun of the experience. We were greeted again, upon emerging from the passage, and taken to our table. It was like being seated in a cozy little cottage just for our dining pleasure, and once we were settled, I loved it. We began poring over the menus, and while I intended to get some water or maybe a soda, I was hoping to introduce the guys to sake. After looking over the beverage menu, though, it didn't look like they served traditional hot or cold sake. Just a few cocktails with types of sake listed.

"Hmm, this menu is more Americanized than I thought it would be," I said to the guys. "It's got a lot of Japanese flavors infused into Western dishes, and there's no sake menu or even plum wine."

"Still sounds delicious," M said sweetly. He was at the opposite corner from me, across from my seat-mate, Calvin. Of course. Randy sat across from me in our booth. "We can go to a more authentic restaurant another time together."

"That would be great," I replied.

"Yeah, on board with that! We don't actually do much Japanese," Randy said, waggling his thumb at himself and his bros as he studied his menu. "Maybe a hibachi place every now and then, or I'll make teriyaki chicken or something at home. It'll be a nice change of pace."

"Not something I was exposed to growing up," Cal grunted, and there was almost an edge to it. "Hell, my family barely ate even Taco Bell, or anything remotely foreign if it wasn't Italian."

"There's always room to try new things," I told him softly, running my hand up his arm. Something in his tone and body language read 'defensive' to me, like he was afraid to be 'blamed' for this information. "I'll be dragging my Lords off to try many different cuisines." Cal turned my way and looked into me, stunning me with a piercing stare that told me he knew I'd heard what he wasn't saying. His tight defensiveness gave way to a keen awareness between us, and eventually became intense and obvious desire. I didn't know exactly why or how I'd elicited that reaction from him, but it raised goosebumps all over my body.

Calvin's arm shot out and his hand clasped down on my thigh.

"You're right," he said evenly, his energy suddenly running hot. Composed on the outside, Dominant nature rioting on the inside. Wow, I was already so keenly aware of it. "The four of us can travel the world together and try everything we ever dreamed."

"That sounds wonderful," I replied huskily, and wrapped my hand around his wrist to cover his on my leg.

We sat like that through the server coming over in his ninja duds and taking our orders, all the way up to the arrival of appetizers. The menu had special embellishments when you ordered certain dishes, performed and served tableside. Some of them involved smoke effects and light flashes, and others were set aflame with spirits. Naturally, the guys wanted to order as many things as possible that came with theatrics, and that was definitely the fun of the place. Sure, I was disappointed that the Japanese cuisine aspect only went so far on the menu, but it was honestly one of the most fun restaurants I'd ever been to. Besides the fire, waiters in costume popping out did actually happen, and it wasn't nearly as scary as the idea seemed. Instead we found it entertaining as hell. At one point while the guys and I were talking, everybody suddenly paused and looked at me. I realized something was amiss and looked to my left, only to see a waiter standing there with a plastic blade extended under my chin. Before I could even respond, the man said:

"Oh... I see you have a throat protector." He withdrew and left us to our hilarity.

The meal was good, too, and there was no shortage of atmosphere and fun. A magician doing card tricks even wandered through and blew our minds for a few minutes. We had some drinks, ate, and thoroughly enjoyed our evening. I finally got to try the super advanced toilets in the restroom and found that... interesting. Considering they have little water spouts to clean your bits and a dryer for afterward, it was much different experience than usual. Kind of refreshing.

Randy and I had a laugh when he mentioned giving it a go himself.

"I have to say it," M announced as we were wrapping up out visit. "Jane's NYC was even better than I thought it would be." Cal smiled as he signed the slip for the bill, and Randy grinned too.

"Next time we'll have to take at least a week," my Master said. "This was the perfect 'taste' of the city, but we barely scratched it."

"It's a huge city and there's so much more to see," I nodded. "Of course I'll be happy to take you around again, any time!"

"We'll make a list of all the other stuff we want to see," Randy told me eagerly. "And pick an even more awesome hotel to fuck your brains out in!" I had to laugh.

"I have no doubt."

Dinner done, bill paid, we gathered our stuff and left, thanking the staff on the way out, and the mood shifted. It was about eight, and once we hit the street again, I knew there was only one thing left on the guys' minds. We hailed a cab, and once one stopped, we piled in and headed back to the Waldorf-Astoria. This time, though, Randy took the front seat, leaving me in the middle of the back. Cal sat behind Randy and M sat behind the driver. At first this didn't seem too remarkable, except that I wondered why Cal hadn't taken the front, as it had to be more comfortable for him. The reason became quickly apparent when the big guy leaned down and whispered in my ear:

"Don't make a sound, Jane." I jolted as he slid his hand under my skirt, making me inch my thighs apart. His fingers dipped into my slit, finding me wet, and he started gently seeking my clit. I took a sharp breath. "You're going to come for me before we get back to the hotel, and as soon as we're in the door of the room, I'm taking you the second I get my pants open." There was a small moan trying to escape my throat but I kept it clenched tight. Cal chortled in my ear. "Don't give away the game, subbie."

His fingers moved, working their way into the perfect spot. I clutched onto him with one arm and held M with the other. The blond prince snuggled in, and Master watched with glee as he found a rhythm. Even going lefty, he was damn good with his hands, and I spread myself open just a little further to ensure his comfort as he stroked. It also allowed him to get me at a better angle, less restricted. I closed my eyes and leaned against Cal, making myself appear sleepy. Just a normal girl leaning on her boyfriend after a long, amazing day. As my belly clenched and everything below the waist heated, I tried to stay outwardly placid. And actually, stealth masturbation was kind of a special skill of mine. In bed with partners I got very vocal indeed, but by myself I kept it real quiet, and I mustered that talent now.

I dug my nails hard into Cal's arm and squeezed M's hand as the pressure inside me mounted. Nonchalantly texting on his phone, Master was merciless, running his fingertip in circles on the exact spot I needed. The guys had studied me well during our first night together, and they were become experts in how to touch me. A beep went off from the front seat, and I distantly heard Randy snicker. Evidently, the lusty man with his hand up my skirt was informing his little bro what was happening in the backseat.