While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane presented a different opportunity. She was a sub, and would be open to my fetishes in ways my vanilla lovers wouldn't have understood. Not that there's anything wrong with vanilla, but I liked things rougher, nastier and kinkier. So did our fuck-goddess. I couldn't wait to ask her about it. Instead of jumping into that, I asked her something else, as she was looking over the male doll and reaching to touch it.

"Would you ever use a toy like this, Janey babe?" She looked at me, then back at the doll with curiosity.

"I don't know," she answered after a moment of thought. "I know they're expensive, and if I had one I'd basically have to use it in my least favorite sex position."

"Whaaaaat? You don't like cowgirl?" For the first time, I was shocked. Jane just shrugged.

"It's too Dominant," she told me, and that sort of clicked.

"Oh... that actually makes sense."

"That's another thing with the doll... It can't Dominate me. Plus, I'm sorry... the male one is kind of creepy-looking. I think it's easier to make an attractive fake woman but not so much a fake man."

"I think I have to agree," M added, eyeing both dolls. "He doesn't hold a candle to a one of us."

"What would it have to look like for you to be interested?" Cal asked, intrigued.

"Honestly? I'd totally buy one if it was a life-like, moving, talking, autonomous exact replica of Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate."

"Obsessed fangirl," I said in a high-pitched satirical tone of voice. I was just kidding with her. She knew I thought her love of Hellsing was fucking awesome.

"Is that that vampire show you mentioned ages ago?" M recalled.

"Yeah, it's my favorite thing in the whole world. Alucard's the reason..." I saw her look up at my buddy Calvin. "...I wanted, needed a 'Master'. He woke it up inside me."

Standing there, I saw the big guy melt, a soft happiness covering his face before it hardened into something sharper but still magical- lust.

"Then I guess I have him to thank. And since there's no perfect Alucard sex-robot for you to fuck, how about you make do with us?" Cal chuckled at his own joke and pulled her close. He bent and kissed her, his tongue immediately sweeping past her lips. Jane moaned on it and I saw her knees buckle. After a thorough devouring, our older brother released Jane and pushed her right into M's arms. Blondy squealed and took his deep, sizzling kiss, cradling her bodily, until it was my turn and the sexy slut was twirled to me. I braced myself and caught her, then plundered her mouth until she fisted my shirt, sucking back on my tongue.

When we broke apart, panting, I was dying to stick my fingers in her slit and find out how wet she was. I'd save it until I was certain nobody would see.

"Make do?" She gasped for breath, her nipples pointy under her dress. What a sight. "You guys are better than even an absolutely perfect Alucard sex robot." She drew us all in and hugged tight, burying her face in big bro's chest while she stroked me and M on the back of the neck. "You're warm, and furry, you shoot silky hot loads of cum in me, and you're all so individual yet perfect together, you're more than just one dead sexy vampire. You're everything I could ever want." Jane switched her nuzzles to me and them M, making sure we all got a turn, and I heard a blissful sigh. Then, after a minute, she started laughing softly. She stood up, blushing, and drank us up with her eyes.

"What's so funny, baby?" I asked her, grinning cheekily.

"It's like I have all of them..." She answered wistfully, and not directly to me. Like she was lost in thought.

"Jane?" Cal prompted, bringing her back to Earth. She shook herself and smiled.

"You guys have never seen it, right?" She pointed at my buddies. "And Randy, how many have you seen?"

"I dunno, like four or five episodes? It's been awhile..."

"We've never seen it," M said, tilting his head sideways. Jane nodded.

"Episodes one through nine have been released in Japanese, with number ten coming out this year. The English dub has stalled out at four, but like four episodes are finally being dropped in a few months and I can't wait!" She was getting all excited and my boner came back full force. "I'll have to make you all watch it with me. The three of you are actually kind of like three particular characters who all love the main character Seras Victoria."

"Who's she?" Our giant questioned.

"She's this big-tittied vampire chick who used to be a cop," I told him. "She gets turned in the first part."

"Yeah!" Jane agreed. "She's Alucard's vampire servant." There, our girl pointed at Cal. "You'd be Alucard." Next was M. "You're like Sir Integra, the woman who commands Alucard and totally has the hots for Seras." Lastly was me. "And then you'd be Pip, the mercenary Captain." I chuckled. Yeah, I knew what she was talking about, but it was exciting to have something she really loved to binge-watch coming up.

"Wait so, this character Seras has three love interests?" M barreled in, suddenly excited.

"Well kind of, yeah!" Jane declared, rubbing her chin like she'd just realized something. "All three characters love her fiercely, and she'll do anything for them. I guess you could say that I understand polyamory better because of this show. Maybe I shipped her and Alucard the most, but... She loves them all."

M threw his arms around her and buried his face in her neck.

"Oh baby girl," he cried, his voice muffled but intense. "Princess. I don't care how- you really do understand how important and powerful our love for you will be, and we're so lucky. We finally found you!" M kissed her again, so passionately people around us actually stopped to watch. A couple people clapped. I even think I heard someone ask "Is this a proposal?"

The big guy and I watched happily, proud and pleased. We were finally complete, one kinky poly foursome against the world of monogamous vanilla.

By the time we finished the museum, collected our stuff and left, high on each other and our day, it was like everything that ever held me back was washed away. I stepped onto the street and looked into the sky with a huge smile. Endorphins and testosterone ran through my veins, erasing fear for the time being.

"Our next stop is a bit far, it's gonna be about fifteen minutes' walk." Jane said, her voice filtering through my buzz. "Glad you three enjoyed the Museum of Sex so much!" She giggled, her face red, and I had no doubt she remembered all the secret gropings and fondlings we'd given her while we browsed the collections. Not that she didn't get a few in herself, pinching or lightly patting our butts, stroking our arms, touching our chests and grazing our cocks when the opportunity arose. Flirting and stealing touches of her body had made the museum so much more fun, especially with other people so close.

"Still got plenty of energy to spare," Cal said.

"There's the subway too, but it would take us skosh out of the way and take longer," she reported, chewing her lip. Whipping out her phone, Jane opened it and started tapping. "Hmm, it's about three now... Dinner's at six... Getting to the next two stops is gonna take at least forty minutes of transit total, so in order to make our dinner reservation, we need to leave the stop after this one by five-thirty. And maybe we should consider a cab to dinner, though with traffic, that might take longer than the subway."

"We'll figure it out, princess," M assured her. "For now, let's get going! Lead the way, sweetie."

"Alright, here we go! You guys are gonna love the next two places."

We charged off, and fuck me, she was right. Following the Museum of Sex she picked the perfect destination. Rile us all up and then take us somewhere she knew we'd find a smorgasbord of shit to take it out on her with.

It was worth the walk to see my big bro's eyes almost jump out of his head.

***

Cal

"Welcome to Purple Passion, my Lords," Jane cooed when we hoofed our way to the next stop on her whirlwind tour of New York. A tiny little storefront, but I knew from the window displays that she'd taken me to a place that was in serious danger of leaving welts and bruises all over her ass.

"Oh. My. God." Randy hissed, reeling. "A sex shop? Holy fuck, could you be any more awesome?!"

"You were right," I rumbled. "This is the perfect follow-up to the museum." A predatory growl welled up from my diaphragm, and I took Jane's arm, leading her inside directly. M and Randy followed. "Until we decide to have a more formal collaring, I want you wearing a symbol of us at all times. I have the strangest feeling we'll find something like that here." My friends snickered as we entered the foyer of the shop. A glass display case was on our direct left, showing some of the more high-end toys and items. The register was there on the counter, and down a short step or two ahead of us were racks upon racks of gear and clothes, toys, accessories- all the sexy bondage, lingerie, dildos and vibes I could ever want to put on or in Jane's body. It was an adult playground, and she'd just spent three hours cranking my engine.

The audacious little submissive! My audacious little submissive.

"You're a bold girl," I began to chastise her playfully. "Dragging us to a whole building full of sexual images and toys, a place I can't throw you against a wall and ravish you out in the open, and I wanted to..." My voice was heavy and raspy. "God, I wanted to."

"Master..." she uttered, gripping my arm. First I brought her to the racks of toys and shoved her in front of anything I could stick in her cunt. She'd be picking her own object of ravaging today.

"You choose to call me 'Master', and then you taunt me- tempt us- for hours. Like a naughty submissive looking for a spanking." I took her by the shoulders and spun her so she could see every insertable toy while M and Randy replied to the staff members who greeted us. I was in my element.

"We're gonna browse," M chuckled behind me, "This is our first time in the city, and our new girlfriend brought us here as a surprise."

"She's a keeper," I heard Randy say. He was full of rambunctious delight. "I have the feeling we'll be walking out of here with a lot of goodies."

"Oh! Are you looking for anything in particular?"

"Collars," I answered loudly, "plus impact toys and bondage gear." The sales woman straightened abruptly, startled, but walked over to show me the layout of the store. Quickly I ordered Jane to stay exactly where she was.

"Well you found our selection of toys, and all around you is clothing, costumes and lingerie..." She led me briskly through the store, leaving nothing out. "Accessories and hosiery over here, corsets up there, and on the other side of the toy display we have our collars and impact gear." Everything I could possibly want to see her in, including wigs and elaborate headpieces, and my neck nearly snapped, I turned so fast to the corsets. The woman left me to browse when I thanked her, and I feasted my eyes on the first thing I wanted to buy. I swung back around the display units to collect my daring submissive slut and my brothers.

"We're starting back here," I called, waving the guys over from what they were looking at, and I hauled Jane to my side. She squeaked but faced the display of hanging collars. "You're going to wear one of these whenever you can, so anyone who looks at you will know that you're owned. And we're each going to pick one. You included, Jane."

"Ohh... Of course! But, can I pick last?"

"If you want, subbie. Why?"

"So I can color-coordinate, Master. Depending on what you three pick, I want a collar to wear with different outfits. I already have a strong feeling you'll pick the one I'll wear the most." A slow smile took my mouth.

"What makes you say that, little toy?" Mmm, yes. My toy. Slut toy. Fucktoy. Mine. Jane fidgeted and looked at her clothes. That divine short red dress with black accents. The elegant, smoldering colors of her passion. She'd worn them because they were true to her, and not because she'd known I would enjoy the combination in particular, but I found it to be almost divine providence.

"Because you'll pick one that matches my outfit." I nodded because she was right. "I wear red more than almost any other color, even green, and mostly with black. I wear almost no brown, so I'd start with a black collar because it already matches everything."

"And you trust me to pick out the most important collar?" I questioned, and she blushed.

"I do, Master."

"Which collar do you think I'll pick, baby?" Randy asked with a leer.

"And me, sweetie," M said, pointing to himself. "Guess mine!"

"Hmmm," she made a big show out of thinking it over, teasing my bros. "Randy... you'll pick the filthy one I can't wear in public, and M, you'll pick the prettiest one. Something... princessy." She smirked, one dimple popping up, and I matched her with my own rabid hunger. My friends laughed.

"Got us pegged," M giggled.

"As if I could pick anything else!" Randy tutted.

"I would never change that about you, my pervert." She reached up to ruffle his hair and then stroke his beard. The nerd hummed his pleasure.

"And that is something I love about you," he purred, his voice low. "Very few girls understand or want to understand how fucking filthy-nasty I am, and yet you may be an even bigger perv than me." Some kind of distant look came into Jane's eyes, and yet her smile grew, bigger and darker.

"I think I just might be," she muttered back. "What's important is that your sexual demons play well with mine."

"Yeah, I think they do, and will." Randy took a kiss, and between the sight of his desire and the banter, I was getting hard.

"Don't get too hot right here, you two," I snorted. "We've got a lot of shopping to do and I'm already finding it difficult to resist fucking her right under that dress, where I know her pussy's hanging out." Jane laughed, breaking their kiss, and they pulled away blushing.

"He's right," the girl offered shyly. "In order to make dinner on time and still go to my next spot, we need to be out of here..." she checked her phone time- "between thirty and forty minutes."

"Alright, then let's pick our collars, and after that we'll spread out to take a look around," M said. "I don't want to rush but I don't want to miss anything, either."

"Agreed." With that, I turned my attention to the racks of collars. There were a lot of basic ones- black and red leather with simple O-rings, some studded and some plain. There were more serious and interesting items like posture collars, some subtler chains and chain-mail items, and chokers meant for discreet wear. I saw a thick, black-and-red striped collar that would be perfect for bondage with matching cuffs, but for Jane's daily wear I wanted something sleeker. Hanging lowest on the display were the flashier items, and I saw words like "Daddy's Girl" and "SLUT" on tags or spelled out in decorative letters. A sly grin popped up on me and I knew where Randy would be selecting his choice.

I finally found what I wanted. A leather collar less than an inch wide, with a medium-sized O ring, no studs- it was black with red border stitching, and a red ribbon shot down the length of material. Soft, adjustable- plenty of space to add tags. No frills, but not cumbersome. I plucked it off the rack and undid the buckle.

"Give me your neck, Jane," I ordered, and she lifted her chin. Since her hair was already done up, it was easy to slide the leather around her bare throat and test the length. I buckled it snugly but not too tight, and then twisted the collar so the ring was centered in front. "Fucking perfect. And you're wearing it out." I was satisfied with the fit, and let her stroke it, getting a feel for its weight and touch. She ran her finger along the metal of the O-ring and looked up at me with her eyes shining.

"It is perfect." I saw it all in her face. She was so fulfilled by us- by me.

"Then it's yours." My hands only shook a bit as I took it off and held onto it. Randy and M had selected their collars in the meantime, and they took turns trying them on her. As predicted, Randy had chosen one that read "SLUT", and the collar band was an iridescent rainbow that glimmered in the light. He showed Jane before he put it on her, and she groaned.

"I love it, Randy," she told him with a needy whine. "I'm your horny little slut."

"I know you are, baby," he replied, his voice cool and firm. "Our sexy submissive slut girl."

His collar fit well too, and was even slimmer than the one I picked. Once they were both satisfied with it, he took it back and watched as M stepped forward.

M's choice was a thin strip of vinyl, soft pink, lacy, and decorated with hanging swoops of silver chain. The lace was white, there was a small D-ring on the front in silver, and it was the most delicate and pretty style the shop offered. A charm reading "Princess" in a nice script hung from the ring.

"So perfectly you, my prince," Jane cooed. "Something for my femme days, especially when I'm feeling floral."

"You really like it?" He asked uncertainly. "I know you don't tend to wear much pink..."

"But I do wear pink, and it's a color that's special to me because I wear it when I want to feel cute and sweet." The prettyboy brightened considerably. "I like being your princess, M. Even if your brothers like things harder and nastier than you do doesn't mean I don't like your sweetness, softness, and affection. I'll need your brand of love just as much as I'll need theirs." By the end of her speech, she had him tied in a bow around her little finger, and I could practically see the cartoon hearts above his head.

"Sweetheart..." M gushed. He wrapped the choker around her throat and fastened it. It too fit well, and Jane explored its feel with her hands just like she had with mine and Randy's. By the glow on her cheeks, I knew she loved it. Truly. "It looks so pretty on you."

"Thank you, M. I'm glad you like it!" With her hands behind her back, Jane swished her hips side to side. "It's very cute. I like pretty and cute, frilly-feminine things, too. I'm very girly at heart, I promise."

"So what's the Disney princess dress I buy you first, Jane?" M asked, and I instantly saw what he'd done. M was often considered the most 'sensitive' of our trio, and he had this innocent boyishness about him that made pretty much every woman we'd ever met like pudding in his hands. (I was realizing now how it did the same thing to me.) He had what I always thought of as his "feminine wiles". If he wanted something, he'd use all his charm, beauty, and soft-heartedness to beguile his way into getting it. I'd seen the signs back in the Disney Store. M wanted to spend money on Jane, and he wanted to do it bad. She'd dodged his subtle attempt to buy her that dress, which would have been the first real splurge on her the entire weekend. Thwarted, he'd been laying low ever since.

At the museum I'd seen his brain ticking as he went back and forth with her. Something unexpected had arisen for us here: None of us had ever met a woman who thought about sex and studied sex like Jane. M really did not know how to handle it. Since we'd first been talking at the dinner table, clear through getting into bed with her last night, M had started questioning his own sexual needs. The situation prompted him to come out to us, and made him expand his limits a little bit. At the same time, Jane was so keenly aware of herself- and brought that attitude to every level of interaction with her- it had thrown M almost completely off his game. What I was seeing now was him adapting and learning how best to play.

1...678910...12