While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arousal kicked up another notch. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to eruption, and I hoped my skirt and stockings would be enough to keep me from leaving a puddle on the seat.

A ping went off next to me, and then typing. Cal's touch became harder, firmer. He stroked, and my pussy contracted. A wave of liquid sluiced from me and I had to stifle a moan. Suddenly the man next to me shifted and his mouth came down to my ear, sending tickles of his breath down my neck.

"Randy wants a special treat because he's missing out right now," he said, making me shiver as his syllables rolled from my ear down my spine. "You'll find out what it is after we've all had a turn pounding your tight cunt over the end of the first bed I find in the room."

There was so much raw need in his voice I tensed, and the pressure broke. My clit tingled and my vagina contracted as the orgasm began, and I made a small choking noise once it hit its full stride. My face went into Cal's shoulder as the storm raged through my body. M's hand crept up my back and added to the stimulation, making me writhe against my Mater's hand. A laugh rose from my Celtic giant's chest.

"You're coming right now, aren't you?" The hot puffs of air on my skin made me shake as the waves burst and rolled through my body. I gave him a trembling nod. "Such a good girl." Prince Charming fell to my shoulder, pressing kisses on me with fervor. Between these two men- these brothers, friends, lovers- I shuddered and clenched, riding it out until Cal finally took mercy, allowing the waves inside me to die. Leaving me spent. I was parched and panting when he finally pulled his hand out of my skirt.

As I recovered, more texting noises. Randy faintly sniggered from the front seat and texted back. I didn't know what the men were planning but I was fairly certain I was quite in for it when we at last got back to the hotel room. I slumped back into the seat, slightly sweaty with aftershocks rippling through me, and let M cuddle up while Cal and Randy plotted.

"He's magnificent, isn't he?" M whispered. "Seeing him now, would you ever believe he's never come alive like this before? You've clicked something into place for both of us, Jane- really all of us. Cal's so happy!"

"I understand him," I shrugged and said quietly back. "If anything, I think he was just looking for someone who could meet him at a deeper point emotionally than he'd allowed before, and from there he freed things he'd been keeping back. Clearly he's loved you for a long time and disallowed himself from processing it. He's also Dom to the core, but if you don't know that's what you are..."

"You can't deal with it," M rightly extrapolated.

"That alone delayed his awakening by years," I posited myself. "Speaking from experience..." I would have said more, but we were slowing down. Hastily I reached beneath me to see if I'd left any 'mess' on the seat, and rubbed the spot with my skirt in hopes I wouldn't leave any moisture.

"We're here," the driver then announced, pulling up to the hotel smoothly. Master paid the man and Randy pulled out some cash for a tip. Cal exited the cab shortly after, and held the door for me as I got out. M followed last, sliding across the seat to the curb, rather than getting out on the side of traffic. Smart, really.

The taxi pulled away as we headed inside, and the men closed in, each of them getting a hand somewhere on me. The devil-angel duo grabbed a hand each, leaving the big guy to walk slightly behind, his touch on the small of my back. Conversation was light and inconsequential as we made our way through the lobby, to the elevator, and finally down the corridor to our suite. Once we got inside, I saw the shopping bags from earlier piled onto the couch in the sitting area, but I'd barely taken off my purse, dropped my parasol or kicked off my shoes when Calvin pounced.

I squealed, but the men laughed, and I was taken quickly into the bedroom where we'd slept together- it was freshly made up and ready to be defiled once again. True to his word, the man I now called Master heaved me ass-up over the end of the bed and lifted my skirt. His zipper sounded shortly after, and in seconds I was filled. Wet and ready he found me, and he took me gleefully hard. My body was sensitive and greedy, and I was already on the verge of howling by the time he gave me his cum. M and Randy took their turns after that, all of them petting and stroking my body as they speared my cunt and drove me higher into ecstatic need for orgasm.

When the three men had spurted themselves into my warm sheath, my legs were like rubber. They had to help me fully onto the bed, and lay with me while I recovered my strength. At that point, my devilish lover was grinning, and I finally got told what his special treat was: Randy wanted a little fashion show with the lingerie he and his big bro had picked out at Purple Passion. Specifically, they were each going to select one of the packages and I was to go into the next room and try them on, coming out to parade myself for my Lords. They told me to pick the one I liked best and model that, too. Only at the end would they declare a winner, and to keep it fair, they set it up like a game:

"Each of us will go pick out the lingerie we want to see you wear, and we'll place the unopened package in a plastic bag. You'll add yours to the bag at the end, then randomly pick out which one to try on. We'll vote on our favorite at the end, and the one with the most votes wins."

"What are the prizes?" Randy asked with a simpering laugh. "Jane's is easy. If we pick hers, we should take her to the floor immediately and make her cum."

"Obvs," M joked. "Our beautiful girl is due. But, to make it more fun, she comes the number of times it takes for her choice to come up in the rotation. If she only gets one climax, she only gets one, but at least there's a good chance she'll get more." I was warm and tingly in their arms, and after their lightning round when we got in, I was starting to feel the strain of energy expenditure and a delicious soreness in my pussy.

"I like that," Cal seethed with pleasure. "As to our rewards..." He paused, looking over all of us before slowly smiling, and I could see the streak of sadism in him. He enjoyed making me squirm. "Jane gets to decide what each of us gets if we win." I gulped.

"Oh! Yes, Master, I can do that..." I already knew what I wanted to give him. A blow job, on my knees. I wanted to service him with my hands and mouth, the way I hadn't gotten to do, and the way a submissive would offer herself. As to the other two guys, Randy was pretty easy. He'd enjoy something visual, like a striptease. I could put on some music and throw something together easy! For M, something more tender. My first instinct was a princess roleplay, but without the appropriate costume, it might fall flat. Instead, I knew exactly what to give him. That and, I had a tricky little idea in mind. It definitely showed on my face as it sat up. "Alright, my Lords," I said playfully. "I know what each of you will get if you win. However, I want to add a rule... if Master will let me." Cal's face lit up, and I saw the gleam of enjoyment in him. He liked to play.

"Let me hear it," the sexy man rumbled.

"If you all pick my choice in lingerie, then I will give each of you the reward I've thought up after you make me come," I teased, wiggling my hips. "In order of your lingerie choices."

"I love it, Jane," Calvin said, voice laden with anticipation.

"Me too," M gushed.

"Me three," Randy finished, his expression wolfish.

"Go get cleaned up a little and then come back to the bed. I'll go pick my selection first."

"Yes, Master!" I scrambled from the bed and went to get myself ready for the show. I used the bathroom and rinsed myself off in the shower so I was fresh and clean. After I dried off, I returned to the bed, where Cal and Randy lay in waiting. M was out selecting his favorite lingerie, and only my geeky paramour had to choose. After he did, it was my turn. Plus, when I came back to the room, I would be modeling the first selection. I had to make it good.

I waited, with the guys sensually stroking my body and planting kisses everywhere but my lips, nips, and cunt until M and Randy had both finished. After that, I slid out of bed and my Master sent me to the sitting room with a light swat on my ass. The plastic bag containing the guys' anonymous selections hung on the doorknob, and I turned my attention to the rest of the carboard packages laid out for my perusal. There were roughly a dozen or more different types of lingerie to pick, plus matching accessories like thigh-highs and fishnets. All of the items were Queen-size, and there was a range of colors. After studying the cuts, colors, types, and my options for hosiery, I ultimately chose a beautiful purple lace 'teddy'- something like a bathing suit but far more sheer and exposed- that had an attached skirt of sorts that wrapped around the waist, split at the front and topped with a bow, that fell to my hips. It came with matching garters so I picked out a pair of white, sheer thigh-highs to go with. I chose purple so it wouldn't be too obvious which one of the sets was my pick. It was a good way to keep them from just picking my entry in order to all get rewarded. Plus, I had no idea what any of them had chosen. I could only guess based on what I would see.

After I dumped my choice in the bag (with the stockings wedged in the larger box) I loosely clenched the plastic at the top, and then slapped the bottom of the bag around to mix the packs. Then I rummaged around in the bag with my hand, switching them around for another minute before I drew out the first one. It was a "sexy schoolgirl" outfit, with midriff-baring top that tied under the breasts, a red plaid skirt, and a black fishnet body stocking to go underneath. I raided my purse for hair ties and did my tresses up in some high ponytails quickly, then stripped. My dress and crotchless stockings were stained with cum and damp from my pussy, and I smirked to myself as I cast them aside to pack up later.

I slipped into the fishnets.

Minutes later, I was fully dressed, including the "SLUT" collar Randy had picked out, and entered the bedroom. Sashaying forward, I waggled my hips and tossed one of my ponytails over my shoulder.

"Entry number one, boys." Treating the carpet like a catwalk, I stepped lively toward my audience, who were lined up on the end of the bed with their feet on the floor. They were elbowing and passing comments back and forth quietly as I strutted my stuff, hitting a spot on the carpet a few feet from the bed where I paused, turned, and flaunted it. I even went parallel, letting them see the outfit from all angles. They largely kept the talk to themselves, but I caught the occasional comment-

"Great colors, of course, and I like the fishnet underneath the uniform."

"The hair is a nice touch! I'd tug those tails allllll daaaaaay looooong."

"The plaid skirt is hot but I'm not sure the top works. It doesn't give those glorious tits enough support, and the cut isn't flattering."

I honestly wasn't against that assessment. The schoolgirl outfit also exposed a lot of stretchmarks I was self-conscious about, even though the skirt portion covered my belly. Still, I shook it off, not wanting to let my insecurities ruin this night for me. The body stocking helped, too.

After a few more turns and pauses at their behest, the trio dismissed me. From round one I could tell they were not letting on to each other whose choice was whose, and their comments kept the secrets under wraps quite well. Based on the lingerie choices themselves, well... I had a pretty solid idea who picked what.

My own choice was the second outfit I modeled, and that one I liked. The lace and silky-sheer fabrics against my skin felt so sensual, and the wrapped "skirt" of the teddy floated as I moved. You could see my shape, but my waistline/hips/belly were also softened by the veil of material. The bodice cinched beneath my breasts and the shoulder straps did a decent job of keeping me supported. Thus, my fantastic rack was not wasted. The garters were attached to the teddy, and after I had that on, I slipped the stockings onto my legs and snapped them in place. I matched this lingerie with the green collar I had picked out at the store and hoped the guys wouldn't realize the subtle hint.

After finishing off the look by reusing my floral barrette and pulling my hair down, I emerged into the bedroom again and began the performance. Another round of appreciative and thoughtful discussion about the colors, the cut, my accessorizing, etc; when I was done strutting my stuff, I went to change. The penultimate outfit was a 'chemise' set- slinky, sexy. Red and black. The overlay was black, strappy on top so that it outlined and defined my breasts, and garters were attached to the black part, which went down just enough past my hips to show a peek of cheek in the back. Red stockings had been added with this pack. The underlay of the style was red lace, and very see-through. The cups of the top showed my nipples, and the red peeped through in strategic cut-outs, as well as the back of the garment. Once I affixed the thigh-highs (fishnet with a tight weave and lace tops), I put on the corresponding collar and sauntered out.

The very last choice was a baby pink babydoll, frilly and femme. No stockings or anything else, just the pretty, floaty confection that had a sweetheart neckline and a bow across my bosom, puffy cap sleeves, and a matching thong. I of course matched the final collar- M's- to this set and strode out, bare legged and cute.

At the end of my prancing I stood and waited to hear the verdict. It was pretty obvious to me what each of them had chosen, and I doubt there's any way they couldn't know, but on the off chance, I kept my thoughts to myself.

"Alright Jane, while you were changing, we thought the fairest way to grade each outfit was with a thumbs-up system," M said. "Because obviously we're all likely to be a bit biased on our favorite style."

"Each of us can give one or two thumbs up, or none at all."

"Seems fair," I responded to Cal.

"Verdict on the first outfit!" Randy announced, and the hands came up. One thumb from each. I was actually surprised. "Yeah, it was alright, but not good enough for you, sexy. Wrong cut, no support."

"Agreed," the other two chimed.

"How about number two?" I asked, cocking one hip. In very short order, an astonishing five thumbs went up. Two from Randy and M each, and one from Cal.

"I loved the style, but wasn't sure about the color on you," the big guy said. Third outfit won four- that time, Cal put up two and his bros put up one each, and finally the pink babydoll got two thumbs from M and one each from the others.

"I think a more vibrant pink would have worked better, but the sweetheart neckline is definitely you, sexy girl," Randy offered there. That left the winner clear.

"Really? The purple one?" I asked, and sly smiles began to bloom on their faces.

"That one was yours, wasn't it, baby girl?" M giggled.

"You matched the collars up perfectly, Jane," Cal rumbled. "Coincidence, or did you know?"

"As I drew them out, I had a pretty good idea," I said. "Knowing each of your tastes, eliminating my own pick... and then how they all happened to coordinate with the collar choices..." I shrugged.

"Can't say I'm pissed. Now we all get a treat!" The geek snickered.

"But first things' first..." M added smoothly, licking his lips. With a nod among all three, they stood... and then pounced. I was taken to the floor by Master immediately, and he held me open for his friends. The golden one and the dark one feasted on my pussy and brought me to orgasm noisily, and then held me down in turn for their older brother. I came hard, I came fast, and from there I belonged to these men irrevocably.

Which led me to their rewards.

In order, I went and added some things to my outfit to give Randy his treat first. I played a song on my phone and did a little stripping, a little bump-and-grind, performing a clumsy (but still enthusiastically enjoyed) lap dance for my dirty nerd. After I got his cock to rise full and hard and stripped down to barely anything, it was Cal's turn. I sank to my knees and worshipped him from the ground up, kissing him and sliding my hands from his feet to his thighs, and I blew him deep, twining my tongue around his shaft, fondling his balls, swallowing him into the back of my throat. He snatched my hair and directed me too, fucking my mouth until he couldn't take it, and he pulled back before I could swallow him down.

My final treat was for M, and I turned to him, taking his hands. Then I said:

"My beautiful charming prince... I think I'll be ready to move in by the end of fall, if not sooner."

And that proved to be the best thing I could have said or done for him. He teared up and hugged me, and we fell into the bed, where we began kissing. That turned intensely passionate, and we began making love as his two best friends joined us. There were hands everywhere, mouths everywhere, and I got another fucking each and countless orgasms from my lovers before we finally succumbed to exhaustion.

I had to leave them tomorrow, and I was the last to fall asleep that night because I couldn't stop thinking about it.

The morning came too soon, the alarm clock blaring from the side table, waking us all. I groggily got through using the toilet and shower, finally dressing in a more casual fashion, since we had little time to spend and would be in the car for a while. I had another ren faire item- a skirt from one of my favorite retailers that was longer in the front and back than it was on the sides- in black, paired with a green, form-fitting tee I bought at a Flogging Molly concert. I put on my green collar and threw my hair into a tail. This look was everyday Jane: casual, comfortable, but still me.

When we all gathered again, bags packed and ready, for the most part the boys were dressed the same. Cal and M in jeans (M's skinny), and Randy in cutoffs that hit just above the knee. All wearing tees, with my proud nerd boyfriend's being Dragonball Z. Mickey's was a V-neck. Used to having me glammed up, I was afraid they wouldn't like my 'normal' clothes.

"Cute skirt, Jane," Master complimented, his face warm. "You like Flogging Molly too? What about Dropkick?"

"Yes, I love them!" I relaxed, stepping forward with my stuff. "I'm pretty much a sucker for all different Irish groups- straight folk, hard rock, or contemporary traditional. It's all part of the renaissance festival thing."

"Well, we are excited to check it out," the golden boy said, stepping forward to give me a kiss. "It's gonna be so long until then!" The puppyish-whine in his voice was adorable and I laughed.

"It'll pass faster than we think," I assured him. "We're all going to have a lot to do. I'll have to start packing and wrapping up my loose ends, you'll have to make plans to get me moved in, we've got to meet each others' families..."

"Don't worry baby, we're already making plans." Randy winked at me. "Can I tell her?" He then asked his bros. Cal nodded and M grinned.

"Go ahead, dude!" The skinny one looked back at me. He was so excited.

"When you come to visit, you're gonna meet our moms! We figured they'd be the best group to introduce you to first."

"They get better than any one else in our fams what the three of us mean to each other," a soft-voiced Mickey told me.

"They'll be the perfect ambassadors," the big guy agreed.

"I can't wait!" I really was excited to be more a part of these men's lives, and yes, we were still in the true beginnings of a relationship, but... I'd been through enough with dating and relationships before to know when things felt right. And for me, right now, these guys were right. They were my future, and from here I would start the process of joining my life to theirs. "It'll be a while until my birthday weekend, so why don't I make arrangements to come visit in a couple of weeks? It'll be more lowkey and intimate, and I can meet your mothers then." All of them visibly brightened.