While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can always try both!" Cal said.

And that we did. Epic, gorgeous views of the entire city- open-air, but it was easy to go back under cover to limit Randy's exposure. You could see everything from up there! The Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, the rivers, even a bird's-eye of Times Square, and more! It was so amazing, on both observation decks, and we all even used those big binocular viewing stations to enjoy the sights in greater detail. On the street, yeah, you could see the grime, and the pedestrians and traffic alike were aggressive. But up above...

From the top, New York City was a glittering kingdom of promise. The very place where I began to seize my heart's greatest desires. Like the streets, monuments and shining glass buildings stretched below me for miles around, my dreams were huge and bright, and they never slept. Just like the Big Apple itself.

Once we'd soaked up as much of the view as we could- from two observation decks- it was nearing noon, and Jane suggested a quick lunch of another New York staple before we moved on to her next destination. We stopped for pizza. Man, let me tell you. I'll forever compare every pizza I eat to what we had in NYC. Thin, crispy crust, robust yet delicate sauce, fresh mozz, basil, crisp pepperoni, and dynamite garlic knots to boot.

"It's all in the water," Jane said between bites of her "white" pie (ricotta and mozzarella, no sauce). "New York water is the secret to bagels and pizza, and it can't be replicated anywhere else. We have damn good tap water here."

"So we've all heard... every time the classic 'pizza' debate comes up," I quipped. I had to admit though, these were some damn good slices of pie. We all tried something different, too. Jane was eating white and a slice of gyro pizza. Seriously, gyro! I had gone for classics- one cheese, and one pep. Randy ordered chicken-bacon-ranch slices, and my darling Cal was eating sausage and peppers and meatball and ricotta. There were easily fifteen different varieties of pizza available, including Sicilian style and salad pizzas. Mind-boggling, I tell you, and effing delicious. That didn't even include the garlic knots, breadsticks, hoagies, or pastas, all of which this place also offered. Randy was in heaven. Jane seemed to get more pleasure out of our enjoyment than she did from her food, and I found that so precious of her.

Our happiness and fun were clearly the most important things to her right then, maybe even more than the sex had been, and it made my heart burst.

It also made me think.

All Jane needed to be happy with us- so she said- was sex, and everything else was "gravy". That sort of broke my brain. My entire dating life had been about the balance of time together, conversation, sex, and common ground. It was reciprocal; equal. Even if I wound up with the occasional gold-digger. Jane was really different. One night in bed had prompted her to be ours, rather than the weeks of interacting beforehand. Yet she loved all that too? And now, she was having fun, but it seemed like her service to us was what she took the most joy in overall. The fuzzy smile and bright glow of her cheeks existed because she was showing us a good time. Was that how she framed everything in her mind? What she could do for us, what we could take from her?

I... really didn't know how to handle a woman like this.

All the stuff about being our sex toy in bed, and the obvious submissive needs... I wanted to understand more. As a boyfriend, a lover, a wooer, a romance-cover hero, I'd never thought of myself as "using" a woman, or "owning" her. I'd never put my own needs first, or indulged myself so much simply because serving me was her pleasure. Even letting go with that werewolf roleplay was pushing a lot of boundaries for me, and it worked because Jane tapped into some of my favorite romance-novel fantasies.

I was used to spoiling women, not being spoiled. Didn't really see myself as the kind of man who wanted to force her to her knees and drag her head to my groin, either- though it's probably something she would like, and I bet Cal was going to do it sometime. So how could we both get what we wanted and needed? What would it take for Jane to let me treat her like a queen? I thought back to the dress in the Disney store. She liked it, but not enough. She didn't ask for it, expect it, or ask for anything, actually. The plush I'd bought for her was hardly a splurge, but she loved it so much she kept smiling down as she peeked at it in the shopping bag. Even gave it an adorable hug when I picked it out.

Other girls I'd dated had gotten jewelry, designer clothes, and lavish dinners. Jane wanted us. Not the status or material 'perks' of being with me, on my arm, but every little thing about us and our friendship, plus our desires. She'd made sex special for Cal, and protected Randy from his phobia. She'd given me my dream in an instant, and all of herself to boot.

Guess I could understand her needs and desires better by getting to know her more fully. I could do some digging. Try to figure out the psychology behind it all- maybe even get her to my therapist, if she wanted that kind of help. The whole mindset that she was meant to sexually serve men made me worry, just a little. I mean, I had no problem with the D/s stuff, but it went beyond that. We'd all seen her get shy and start to doubt herself. If she measured her worth and desirability by how much we'd fuck her, well... I couldn't help wanting to solve that issue.

She was so incredible and sweet, sexy, smart, amazing. So why would she feel like her value could only be measured by how many times we "used" her body?

"That was so delicious," Randy sighed, patting his stomach as we finally finished our food. Cal even polished off his crusts.

"Damn good," he agreed, swallowing. "Oh, my God. Every pizza we order from here on out will taste like cardboard with ketchup on it."

Jane sniggered so hard she had to cover her mouth.

"This was a great idea for lunch," I said, smiling and nodding. "I can't wait to see what you've picked for dinner!" This is where I began fishing for more information.

"I've chosen a dinner spot I hope you guys will really like," she told me coquettishly. "Something different, more gourmet, and completely one-of-a-kind."

"Ahh, so a place we can run up the check?" I tittered, winking.

"I've never been there, but it's a place I saw on a food show, and it's the restaurant I plan to take my best girlfriend to someday. It's totally her vibe." I perked up. She'd mentioned her bestie of course- a girl named 'Hydie'- but Jane had chosen the restaurant thinking of her and not herself? Interesting.

"Looking forward to it!" My scruffy brother chuffed.

We cleaned up our garbage and stood up to leave. I even walked to the counter and dropped a twenty in the tip cup. The servers thanked me with delight.

"Excellent food, excellent place." I beamed and waved as we left, and soon we were back on the streets, shopping bags sorted out, and headed off to our next stop.

"Lead the way, Jane," Calvin prompted.

"What's next, babe?" Randy asked.

"Now we go to my museum pick," Jane answered naughtily. There was really something up in her expression and tone. What kind of museum could make her look so wickedly smug?

***

Randy

When we got there, my eyes goggled. I turned toward Jane in complete awe, and felt the sudden urge to kneel and bow at her feet, worshipping the absolute goddess she'd revealed herself to be.

"Are you serious? This is totally real right now, and not just some acid flashback I'm having on the single greatest day of my life?" I jabbed my finger toward the marquee declaring the name of the establishment we were about to enter.

"I admit... this is not what I was expecting," M said, gawking.

"Oh, Jane..." Cal hissed, voice tight. "What is this? This is about as non-traditional a museum as I have ever heard of."

Museum of Sex. Museum of Sex. This existed?! Some crazy wonderful person dedicated an entire museum to fucking? I about jumped for joy on the sidewalk.

"I knew I would take you to a museum for sure," our decadent little fuck-bunny answered, clearly amused. "But I wasn't sold that all of you would be interested in art, so I thought about the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum, but when I heard about this place, it seemed like the perfect fit."

Sex goddess indeed.

"You were not lying when you said you would show us your version of New York City," M breathed. "Oh my. This is... scintillating." Blondie was turning red. He was staring at Jane with his eyes wide.

"Not too much, I hope?" She laughed.

"Is this your way of working us up for later?" The big guy teased. Jane shook her hips, making her skirt swish.

"Everything I do is to work you up for later," she replied saucily. "I want you boys standing at attention for me. The sex I get from you this weekend has got to last me until the next time I see you."

"You can consider me at full salute, baby," I groaned. "Oh, I am looking forward to this."

"I hope it's as fun as the website makes it look! The museum is all about the study of human sexuality through history. It's not just a bunch of smut I brought you to hoping to make you horny." There, she grinned. "I'm not worried about that." Jane added a toss of her hair for emphasis.

"Sex is important to you as matter of human individuality and connection, as well as intellectually..." M said softly.

"Well yeah! To me, everything is a learning opportunity, and when it comes to sex, the more I know, the better I understand myself. And the better I'm able to speak up on issues of consent, birth control, abortion, pleasure, communication and rape culture."

"You did say you were an ardent feminist," I whistled.

"And this is my issue," she confirmed, nodding. "I'm hypersexual. As a woman, it's always been a challenge," she began passionately, further illuminating the revelations of the prior 36 or so hours. "From childhood I was sold this narrative of male sexual potency and power- one that frames men as uncontrollably horny 'owners' of sexuality, and I grew up to find out how absolutely wrong it is. I honestly believe that women are on average hornier than men, it's just that our patriarchal social structure prioritizes male sexuality and favors the male gaze, tying male worth to sexual conquest and female worth to sexual purity. It's complete bullshit, and wildly unfair to both sides." As she spoke her hands flew in a series of gesticulations, which was on par with being Italian in New York. She'd done it a little before, but it had increased.

"I can attest to that," Cal muttered, his face practically showing me the memories washing across his mind.

"I could seriously lecture on the topic," she sighed. "But I'm sure there's plenty of time to talk about all of my pet projects later. This weekend is about fun!" Jane strode to the door and opened it for us. We came forward. She wore an expression of determination and uncertainty. I paused at the entrance to kiss her cheek, avoiding the parasol tucked under her arm.

"Hey," I pleaded. "Don't feel like you have to censor yourself for us."

"I get the feeling we can talk more about this stuff while we browse," Cal reassured her as he followed me. M brought up the rear and held the door for her, pausing to take her hand and kiss her knuckles.

"One of the reasons we want you is for your mind, baby girl. I mean clearly this is an all-around important topic to you, and I guess it's a mark of our privilege that we don't expend half this much thought on it as you do." I saw him squeeze her hand and nudge her through the door, following after. Then M gave her his biggest, cutest smile and escorted her toward the counter, where an employee waited to welcome us and take admission.

We bought tickets without wasting another second, hit the coat check to drop off our shopping bags and Jane's parasol, then set off into one of the most unique and eclectic museum collections I've ever seen. Seriously, this place had it all¬- art, sculpture, photography, original prophylactics, anatomical studies, skeletons in various sex positions, black-and-white "stag" films, full-body sex suits, a display of historical vibrators, and even male and female "RealDolls"! Floor after floor of colorful, fascinating exhibits and mind-boggling art pieces, all of 'em erotically charged. There were even huge sculptures of animals going at it!

We soon discovered that the exhibits weren't the only things in the place that were erotically charged. Hell, we knew Jane was "erotically charged", but we didn't know until we walked up the first staircase what she was hiding- or not- under her skirt.

"Why don't I lead the way?" The feisty slut so innocently asked as we entered the stairwell from the first exhibits. Our minds and bodies were already buzzing, and from the conversation we'd started on the sidewalk through the first floor, we'd come to realize that sex wasn't just about sex with Jane. It went beyond emotional and physical fun/bonding- it was a matter of intellectual study for her too. Especially because, as she revealed, she was an aspiring novelist. Particularly horror, but lately was veering hard into erotic romance. Distracted by all that info and the museum, when she started mounting the stairs we weren't expecting an eyeful.

But motherfucking manna from heaven... We GOT an eyeful.

Jane set up and we followed behind mere steps away, talking about the collection we'd seen, and when I looked up I almost fell face-first up the stairs. Beneath the red dress there was a fluffy black petticoat, and black stockings that we had all assumed would cover everything, but noooooooo. There was a rather fucking generous slice of them missing, enough to expose the juicy curves of Jane's pale ass. And every time she lifted a leg to mount the next step... BAM, a shot of her naked pussy.

I got hard, and I got hard immediately.

"You wicked little minx," I rasped, catching myself before I fell by clutching Cal's arm. He started, breaking off mid-sentence to M and looking forward.

"Bro, what's wro-" I heard the exact second he passed his spot check. I didn't even speak before reaching over to grab blondy's chin. M too saw the wonderous paradise rising before us as the cheeky bitch looked over her shoulder and grinned down. Her skirt whipped around her thighs as she moved, and when she reached the landing up top she waited for us to scramble after her.

"See something you like?" She teased, her breasts heaving with a suppressed titter of laughter. Cal marched up before me or M and grabbed her dress.

"Crotchless stockings?" He hissed, sticking a hand under her skirt to feel it for himself. "You've been wearing crotchless stockings this entire time?"

"Does it please you, Master?" she giggled. "Would I be a fun toy if I didn't surprise you?"

"God they go all the way from pubic mound to tailbone," Cal uttered, his head tilting back as he gave a light moan.

"Ooh, princess," M cried, fanning himself. "You're a naughty, naughty girl."

"That I am," she purred. "I didn't want anything preventing you three from taking what belongs to you at any given moment." She opened her legs wider, Calvin's hand still between them.

"If I didn't know that security cameras are often placed in stairwells, I'd take you right here, right now," the giant growled, pressing Jane to his body. "That and the other patrons, of course." There had been a few. "But you know where there are no cameras allowed by law?"

I saw the sneaky bastard grin at her evilly. Jane shivered and weakened in his arms.

"W-where, Master?"

"Restrooms."

That's how we wound up sneaking into an empty single-use bathroom with our new girlfriend (fucking yes, our girlfriend!) and making her have an orgasm right there in the New York City Museum of Sex. Fitting, considering her attitude and the nasty way she liked things. I got to finger her holes while M did the licking. Cal kept her quiet and played with her breasts roughly, all to make Jane cum so hard her knees buckled. We snuck out of the bathroom covertly after the fact and waited for Jane to emerge, washed up and still wobbly.

"Greatest weekend ever," she gushed, red.

"You're right about that, princess," M replied smugly. We headed off to the next wing of displays.

"Just wait until you see the next stop on the list," she fired back. "And then the one after that."

"Oh? What's next, Jane?" Cal rumbled. She just looked at us and smirked.

"You boys will see," the tricky girl told us.

"I hope it's as fun a surprise as this is turning out to be!" I crowed.

"Oh, I think you'll enjoy it," she snarked. "Let's just say it is the perfect follow-up to this particular destination." In my head that meant we'd be doing something dirty after she got us all riled up- and I couldn't wait.

"Bring it on, baby," I dared her. "Because by the time we're done here I hope to drag you into the nearest deserted alleyway to get it on. It's gonna be hard not to take you here in another bathroom."

"Why didn't you guys take me in that one?" She thumbed backwards as we trotted out into the new art.

"Building tension," Cal taunted. "Your pussy will ache and you will beg us to fuck you by the end of the day."

"Ohhh... not gonna be a struggle, I assure you." Her little moan warmed us, and I think all three of us walked a bit stiffer. I was practically drooling to get back in her hot snatch again, and I still smelled her on my fingers, even though I'd washed my hands after we made her cum. She clung to me and I fucking loved it.

We walked through every room and floor of the outrageously awesome Museum of Sex, absorbing the truly impressive knowledge it held while we got lust-buzzed off the images surrounding us. I mean, wow. I like sex a lot, and I generally considered myself pretty damn good at it, but being there made me feel like a scholar of all things carnal. It made me want to reexamine how I thought about sex completely. I glanced over at Jane, who was taking pictures with her camera and reading absolutely every blurb posted on the exhibits. She took the time to ask us about our thoughts on pieces, make insightful comments, and banter about everything we saw.

I could tell she was really in her element. If I didn't see Jane for exactly who she was before, I did now. Fucking beautiful. Vibrant. Sexy. Smart as hell, just like Cal. Naughty. And constantly absorbing, thinking. She'd fallen into my lap and changed my world- our world. Jane was the perfect partner. For all of us. My heart was pounding, and though I was still kind of hard that wasn't the surge of blood I was paying attention to anymore.

If I didn't love her before, I knew I did right then.

When we got to the RealDolls, I was excited as hell to find out you could touch them, and I stuck my hand in the display immediately, feeling the skin texture. I'd toyed with ordering one for myself several times. They were pricey, but considering the customizability, function and uncanny-valley design that went into them, I got it. I looked at the idea of having one as basically having my own life-size, fuckable, dressable Barbie... and wasn't that a secret dream of mine for about a million years?

I loved the idea of dressing and undressing a woman- making her do stuff that I wanted, taking pictures of her in slutty clothes, using her holes at the slightest whim... all stuff I could do with a sex doll like these. But I guess what kept me from biting the bullet was simply that I liked the back-and-forth of being with a chick, getting to know her, and making her scream when I did use her holes. I liked the idea of training her to be the little fuck-dolly I wanted, and most of my previous lovers had only played with me some that way.

1...56789...12