While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds perfect, Jane. We look forward to it."

Once the hotel room was emptied of our stuff, we headed to the check-out and then loaded up the car. We caught a quick breakfast at the hotel before departing for the last time. It was about nine, and the guys wanted to see one last major thing before they went; the consensus between them was to spend a couple of hours at one of the museums. Their choice this time. The Bronx Zoo and the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island were far longer time commitments, but we could easily spend just a couple hours cruising through exhibits, and leaving easily. So, we wound up seeing the dinos at the Natural History museum after all- and the guys had an absolute blast. Well worth the fee to park for a short time before we had to drive back to Long Island so they could drop me off.

It was fun, that morning, but it dwindled too soon. By the time we bought souvenirs and left, I was falling quiet. I only just got them, and I had to leave them again so quickly? The whole weekend felt like a glorious dream, and I wasn't ready to wake up.

"Hey," Cal's voice split my musing. His hand fell to my shoulder. "You look like we kicked your dog."

"I'm not ready to let you go," I mumbled.

"And you think we are?" Scruffy Randy snorted.

"It is too little time," the handsome M lamented. "Sure, we want you to move in, but we really do need to spend more time together first." He sighed. "As much as I would love to sweep you off to our castle right now, princess, we really do need to get 'used' to each other first..."

"Which is hard to do when you can only spend a few days at a time," Master finished. "But we'll be talking, texting and Skyping every day until we can see you again." I smiled, still sad, but optimistic.

"Yeah, thank God for technology!" I'd done long-distance before, and had even left New York once in pursuit of a relationship that didn't work out (nearly completely cross-country!), but Skype hadn't been around then. If it had, I might've gotten a better idea of how incompatible we'd been. This time, armed with everything I'd learned, I was far more confident.

But they were right. We definitely needed more time together before we could pull the trigger.

After the museum, we grabbed a quick lunch and hit the road. The drive was uneventful, and we kept things light. Had a few laughs and reminisced about the trip. The guys recounted their favorite parts, and we looked through the pictures taken on Randy's camera. I was going home with all the collars, several of the lingerie sets (for our Skype calls), the souvenirs purchased for me, and my new corset. Plus a weekend of incredible memories, of course.

Too soon, we made it safely back to my home, and I had to say goodbye. The guys walked me to the back door and helped me carry my stuff.

"This has been... an amazing weekend," I started, trying to find the words. "Things feel so right with you guys. I wish you didn't have to leave."

"We know, baby girl," M replied while throwing his arms around me. "We don't want to go, either. It'll be worth it in the end though." He gave me a kiss, and then Randy came forward.

"This has been some of the most fun I've ever had," he told me, smiling ear to ear. "Even outside!" I got another deep, passionate kiss from him. "Looking forward to the faire, too! And when you come visit us." Cal came forward last.

"We'll text you so you know we make it home safely." After his kiss, which was fierce and possessive, he pulled back, and tipped my head up by lightly pinching my chin. "I left you that dildo, Jane. You're going to use it at least once a week, and you will be ordered to use it while we Skype." I gulped.

"Yes, Master, of course." The trio pulled me in for a group hug before they let me go, and I stood at the door after that, still with my bags on the floor, and watched them disappear. Even chased around the side of the house when they were out of sight, and peeked around the corner to watch them pile back into the car and go. I sighed and slowly took myself back into the house. After unpacking and tossing my dirty clothes in the laundry, I just laid down on my bed for a while and waited. The guys texted like normal, but the message saying they were home arrived several hours later. It was late and everyone was pretty much going to sleep, and I wished them all good night, curling up alone in my small, narrow bed. It had never seemed so small and empty before. Not even after I'd broken up with my ex.

The next day I spent a good couple hours texting with my bestie before I had to go back to work, telling her all about the weekend and the guys. She'd known when I first met them, of course, and though my relationship was shaping up to be rather unconventional, she was supportive... but rightly cautious. They'd get a chance to meet at the faire, and I knew they'd pass muster with her and my other best friend, Roxy. I didn't know who else I might invite to faire, but definitely my siblings would get a chance to meet the trio. Both of them worked there during the season, and they'd be in character but I'd still get to see them.

Things were going well, and I had a lot to look forward to. No sense in getting all bummed out just because for a short while, we had to say goodbye.

I went back to work and my normal routine kicked in. I hung out with friends, wrote, watched TV, talked to Hydie, messed around online and talked to my guys every day. Master even gave me orders and kept up on establishing our D/s dynamic by implementing commands for me to follow daily. I now texted them a picture of myself every morning, and had to say goodnight each evening. When I arrived anywhere, I sent them a message. And of course, whenever I masturbated, I still had to tell them. Actually, when Cal didn't hear anything about it from me for a few days after our weekend, he messaged to find out if I'd disobeyed him. I laughed but sent back:

Jane: Actually, Master... I haven't since I got home. I was a little sore after the weekend and was 'resting' up, haha

Next time we chatted on Skype, he had me more than make up for those few days. And he instructed me to get myself some lube.

I went out with Roxy to the local adult store for that, and dished everything about my new beaus. The two of us were very sexual people, and shared some history there. She had joined Paddy and I for a threesome, and as we shopped, my brain started ticking. The guys were poly, and though I knew we were going to be together eventually and probably exclusive, I wondered how much room for exploration they'd left in our budding relationship... I laughed to myself.

Guess after I introduced them, I'd find out.

*****

Whew! It took a long time, but I finally bounced back. Hello readers! I have returned with nearly a hundred pages, so I do hope you'll forgive my absence.

Quarantine has been trying to say the least, and I hope those of you who have been following my work from the beginning are doing well. We're living at a particularly strenuous and tumultuous time, so I hope I can provide some levity. My muse needed a break after the final chapters of the original WCoD were finished, but it seems my touch is coming back. There will be more to come on this particular tale, but look out for the next installment of Afflictions too. I hope you enjoyed the end of the NYC segment. Thanks for sticking with me and waiting patiently for more! Your readership means a lot to me.

-<3<3<3 Philippa