While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you're ready," I assured him. "And today you'll be so dazzled I know you'll be fine. We're not going to spend the entire day on the streets." Randy's jovial nature cracked through, and I won a smile.

"Oh baby," he finally sighed. "You couldn't possibly be our perfect match unless you're there to catch us when we fall or cradle us when we're weak, and I've got no reason to think you wouldn't be."

"Shhh, Randy. Don't worry about it. We've only just begun this relationship for real, and we're all trying to make a good first impression. I get it. There's a lot yet we haven't told each other, and you don't know how I'm going to react to everything." He gripped my hand and pulled it to his chest.

"Well sure, Jane, but you're not like most people, and I shouldn't freak out over something I know you won't judge me for. It feels like I'm selling you short."

"You're not," I reassured him. Then I kissed him, slow and deep. He moaned, giving back as good as he got.

"Wow, she really is observant, isn't she?" I heard Cal say.

"Randy's also kind of an open book," M added. I couldn't help snickering a bit during our kiss. That broke the tongue-play and I gave my skinny lover a smouldering gaze before I brought him back over to the crew.

"I am, though," I told Master. "You'll see. I'll learn you guys better than you know yourselves." Cal snickered.

"You'll have to prove it, baby." I grinned, showing them my own edge.

"I will." Taking my parasol back, I carefully closed it and tucked it under my arm. "Now let's get this party started!"

In short order, we gathered the last of what we needed and left the hotel room, and it was time to give them the grand tour of New York- Jane style. That meant fueling them up with breakfast before we saw the sights, and there's only one perfect way to do that in NYC.

"Alright boys, we're gonna start this morning off right, like millions of New

Yorkers every single day." My three lovers swapped looks that told me they could read each other extremely well without speaking. A true testament to their brotherhood.

"Times Square?" M guessed.

"Empire State Building?" Randy.

"Coffee?" Cal threw out, and I laughed.

"Master's closest. I'm gonna introduce you three to the ubiquitous New York corner deli, and the king of all breakfast foods!"

Ten minutes later, there we were. Bustling tiny place with a few small tables and a counter toward the front, deli cases with the sliced meat selection proudly displayed, salads and cream cheeses, bagels and rolls behind the counter... Delicious heaven. Various snack foods and a scant few non-perishable grocery items were out for sale all around, with cold drinks in fridges on the opposite side. I looked at the newspapers while we waited, and the guys perused the menu board as the flat top grill sizzled with eggs, bacon, ham and sausage. The scent of coffee and food got my stomach rumbling. I hoped theirs were too.

"What do we get?" M pondered, staring up at boards upon boards of sandwich possibilities.

"I'll tell you what I'm getting," and I pointed. Breakfast combo #4. Two eggs, breakfast meat of choice (bacon), cheese, on a roll, with a hot coffee/tea, or a juice. "The famous deli egg sandwich. Now, keep in mind we are also in the land of damn good bagels, so it is acceptable to get a bagel with a shmear. Or an egg sandwich on a bagel!"

"Ahhh, yes," Randy purred, wagging a finger at me. The quick jaunt over here hadn't upset him; at least not yet. "Okay baby, get me the exact same thing you get. I want the full Jane experience today." My belly quivered. There was something indescribably sexy about the scruffy bastard, and it came out in his voice when he talked about food. The dude seemed to have a real zest for life, latent phobias aside.

Sure, I'd fucked these guys, and according to my warped way of thinking, that's all I'd needed to experience to give myself away- but we all still had a lot to learn about each other. Interacting with them in public, in person, would go far toward helping me see what a long-term relationship was going to be like. Already I could tell how rich my relationships with each one individually would be in our time to come.

"You got it, Randy," I purred. "Do you drink coffee or tea, or do you want a juice instead?"

"Juice," he replied, studying the board. "Orange."

"Perfect." I turned my attention to M and Cal, who were pondering as we moved closer to the front.

"I want a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with plain cream cheese!" M declared. "I'll get a cold drink over here." He went to pick out a beverage and I mentally noted his order.

"Alright, I know what I'm getting," Calvin said. "You tell them yours and M's and I'll get mine." He began pulling out his wallet. I opened my purse to get out a bit of cash (such an order is like seven bucks or less, depending on the place) but the big man saw what I was doing and gave me his patented Stern Look of Disapproval. "Not today, little girl." He made me put my money away.

"Not a thing, huh?" I groused. He shot me a grin.

"Not. A. Damn. Thing." My new Master taunted. "Ours. You're ours, and that means we see to your needs, baby."

It was finally our turn and Cal nudged me forward so I couldn't give him a cheeky response. I settled for pinching his butt, which made him jump a little, and his smile turned wicked. Nudging me again, I knew I was going to pay for that. But not right that second.

"Hi, we'd like two number fours, eggs over easy, one tea, one OJ. Then, one cinnamon raisin bagel, toasted with plain cream cheese, and whatever this guy wants, thanks." I stepped aside to let Cal order his food and sidled back to the other two, who were grabbing drinks. I knew that small juice they gave with the meal wasn't going to be enough for Randy, and I grabbed a Snapple for myself. M had a green Naked juice of some kind, and he'd grabbed a bottle of water too, presumably for Cal. Randy had a Mountain Dew. Behind me, I heard the big guy say:

"I'll have a number five, eggs fried" (a three-egg sandwich, no runny yolk for Master, eh?) "with ham please. Plus an everything bagel- not toasted- and plain cream cheese on that. And can you make that coffee the largest you've got?"

The guy taking the order assured him he could and set to work. Eggs met grill, bagels were sliced, we all put the drinks on the counter and our order was tallied. Cal paid the man, and in about a quarter-hour we were all crammed around a small table, unwrapping our repast with glee.

"Bon appétit, my loves," I trilled.

"Lords," Cal corrected me with insistence. He lifted his egg sandwich to his mouth and took a large bite, as if to say this was the final word. I would call them my Lords. I smiled, surprised but pleased.

"My Lords?" I echoed. "Is that what you guys would like me to call you?"

"That's what you picked last night, baby. Right before you fell asleep." M tittered, then tucked in. He made a happy noise of pleasure as the chewy, creamy and crisp textures of his food hit him. He would also be tasting sweet and spice, along with the tang of the cream cheese.

"Oh... did I talk in my sleep?" Not uncommon with me.

"Little bit," Randy said. "Or right before you were totally out." He shrugged his shoulders, about to dive in. "Either way, that's what you said. We're your Lords now." His mouth opened and he prepared to stuff it with sandwich.

"Careful, Randy," I warned him amusedly, "or you'll get yolk everywhere. Squeeze the sandwich a bit to break them, then wait until the roll and the meats catch the liquid so it disperses." The look he turned my way made my pussy clench. His expression showed me awe, and an incredible edge of sudden lust.

"You really get food, sexy," he growled, smirking at me. "That makes me fuckin' hot." Carefully, Randy followed my instructions. He squeezed his bread, and allowed the sandwich to 'rest' for a minute before taking a bite. When he did he put his head back and moaned, and I saw the yolk slowly ooze from the marks of his teeth. I giggled and ate my own food with relish.

"Mmm," Cal hummed on his breakfast. Before speaking, he took up his cup of hot, black coffee and washed it down. Swallowed. "That is damn good," he said, examining the sandwich's structure. The cheese was melted, the ham nicely browned, his eggs rimmed with gold, all layered together in a delicious confection.

"Mm, holy hell, a perfect balance of salt and creaminess, hearty on the eggs and meat, bacon crisp, and the yolk..." Randy was rapt in his assessment, practically bent over his food. "The liquid yolk acts like a fucking condiment, adding needed moisture and marrying the flavors and textures. It's heaven." He went back to eating with a few firm thumps of his fist on the table, and I knew what that feeling was. Pure gourmet delight.

"Am I missing out?" M pouted. He had cream cheese smeared on his mouth. I thought about licking it away but the beautiful boy was too quick and did it himself. His bagel smelled and looked good from my perspective, but typically when offered the choice of bagel or egg sandwich, I usually took the eggs. Not that I didn't enjoy a good bagel and cream cheese, of course.

"Nah," I assured Mickey. "You will never get a better bagel outside of New York. I could make you a great egg sandwich anywhere." He began to smile. "But if you want you can have a bite of mine." That seemed to thrill him, and he leaned in with a sweet fluttering of his eyelashes.

"Ooh, please," M said in a sultry, silky voice. I attempted to pass him my sandwich (carefully), but before I could, he simply waited, closed his eyes and opened his mouth, with a roguish tilt to his upper lip. I snorted, but obliged the romantic prince and raised my food, just brushing the crust lightly across his mouth, and M opened wide. He sank his teeth into the bread, taking the full scope of the flavors in his bite. Once he had it, I gingerly took my sandwich back so I didn't get yolk everywhere. M sat back in his chair and hummed.

"Mmmmm." I resumed eating, watching as M savored. He chewed and eventually swallowed, nodding his head. "Randy's right, it works so well."

"Take your word for it," Cal said, his mouth half full. "I'm really not a runny-yolk guy." I shrugged as he swallowed.

"I get that," I said back. "Not everyone is."

We continued eating and making small talk until the food was gone and the non-bottled drinks were empty. Cal ate both his ordered items and it kind of turned me on. Apparently I like a man who can eat. Guess towering just below 7 foot and having a fairly thick body type gave you an appetite to match. While we cleaned up our mess, I happily dreamed of making the guys dinner in the near future, with dessert to go right along with it, and watching them eat with relish. Making people food was one of my ways to show how much I cared, and if we made it for the long haul I intended to spoil these three acutely.

"God, that was amazing!" Randy declared, contentedly rubbing his belly. "I thought we'd be stuffing our faces with the finest upscale cuisine New York had to offer, but you can't ever really beat the simple, local specialties, right?" I giggled as we threw out our trash and put our bottles in the recyclables.

"No way! Ignore the local food scene at your own peril. C'mon, you can get filet mignon anywhere. But can you get really good gumbo outside of New Orleans? Isn't it best to eat Maine lobster rolls up in New England? Here in the city, our claim to fame is bagel, delis, street grub, Pepsi, and of course pizza, best in the whole damn country. So before I wow you with my pick of restaurants, we're gonna feast on the basics that make this city great."

"You're fucking awesome, Jane," Randy sighed, and I had to laugh.

"Ready for the tour?" I then asked them grinning. The guys got properly excited.

"Can't wait to see the sights!" M burst out.

"Where to first, Jane?" Cal queried.

"Wellllll..." I grinned cheekily. "Some of New York's most famous landmarks are close by, so we're going to start with the NYC you guys were eager to see. Then my most favorite, unique gems of this city along the way." I pulled out my phone and opened the map app. A quick typed-in search, and our first destination was mere minutes by foot. I unfurled my parasol and clicked it open, shouldering it right after. "Onward, ho!" I playfully declared, pointing my finger in our needed direction. Randy stayed closest, but the guys all rallied around me and off we went.

For at least the first bit of the journey, the scruffy nerd was too busy snapping photos of the surrounding architecture to be worried. Just in case, when he paused, I edged the parasol just over his head- unless he asked me to shift it so he had the light. I found out that his bag contained lenses and camera accessories, including a tripod and filters (as he explained), because he was quite passionate for photography. I think he'd mentioned it during our initial "getting to know you" talks, but I didn't realize how subtle the hobby could really get. Randy kept talking about it as we went, and distracting him with a subject he clearly knew a lot about proved an effective method of keeping him bubbly. I asked questions and observed, and I could feel how pleased Cal was with me- M too, when I turned to them in conversation.

"This is the happiest we've ever seen him outside," Master stated. M was all smiles.

Shortly we reached my target, and one of NY's most iconic landmarks.

"Rockefeller Center," I told them, as we stood before the famous Plaza with its sunken outdoor ice rink (in the winter), and the great tree that was decorated with lights for Christmas. The gardens, statuary and walking areas were beautiful no matter what the season, too. Suitable excited gasps of awe rose from the guys.

"Awesome!" M squealed. Phones came out and started snapping pics right alongside Randy. His were more thorough, but still.

"After we walk around, we can go up to the observation deck," I said, pointing to the building opposite us. "Plus there's some fun stores in the vicinity, like Nintendo NY and one of my other favorite places." I intended to take them into FAO Schwarz, one of the biggest toy stores ever built- merely because I had a nostalgia for the place, and it was super impressive. Even if we didn't buy anything.

"Nintendo store?" Randy cried, not holding back his volume because we were outside. "I am there!"

"Observation deck?" Was M's delighted call. "Ooh, yay!"

Eager beavers they were, enjoying the hell out of themselves. We wandered all over Rockefeller plaza, examining every little thing, and I enjoyed watching them almost as much as they had fun.

To the people staring, I just smirked and said: "Tourists."

Though iconic, it wasn't a big area, and soon we were off to the observation deck, or, "Top of the Rock". The trio appropriately oohed and ahhed over the view. Randy took a bunch of snaps, but now that we were under a far more-open sky, he needed me to shelter him with my parasol while he did it. In the end, though, he was still enjoying himself, and got a whole bunch of pics. When we re-entered the building to go back down, he relaxed, slumping against the wall of the elevator.

It was a quick jaunt from there to the Nintendo store (where I beat them all in a demo race of MarioKart). Though Randy had the most fun there, we all enjoyed the time, and my geeky suitor bought himself a game before we set out. There was also a LEGO store, and FAO Schwarz was still relatively close. We hit LEGO next, again for Randy (just as much as the kid in the toy store as you think), and had a great deal of fun messing about and building minifigures of ourselves to purchase. I thought the guys might enjoy having a little representation of 'me' to keep with them at home until they had me for real.

Romping and laughing with them through New York, I knew it was only a matter of time.

Next stop was FAO Schwarz.

"Wowwwwwww," M gasped as we walked in. The very first room was a veritable menagerie of stuffed animals of all kinds and sizes. And that was pretty much just the foyer! The store continued with every kind of toy, game and amusement imaginable, plus a sweet shop corner. I didn't expect the guys to go hog wild buying anything here, but I thought they might like to see the place because it was iconic, and because it was fun. We wandered through with the rest of the public, enjoying everything, pausing for some candy, and keeping on. We meandered past the Barbies, and M, Cal and I lost Randy somewhere for a few minutes while we were looking at drones. Cal was apparently seriously thinking about buying one for use on their spacious property, and was also discussing with his security firm about investing in drone tech.

I was so absorbed I didn't notice that Randy had slipped away, and when I began to panic a little bit, wondering if he'd gotten swept up in a crowd or lost, M and Cal broke their conversation to reassure me.

"Don't worry, that wily scamp will turn up," M said soothingly. "He probably spotted something that caught his eye, and went back for it. You saw how he was in the Nintendo and LEGO stores."

"Yeah, M's right. Let him go a little wild and enjoy himself. Our skinny bro took a huge step today- this is the most he's ever been exposed to the outdoors in a long while. To be honest we weren't sure how he was going to take it, or if he was going to try and hide it from you."

I softened. "And you guys didn't want to sort of bust his chops about it or tell me because it would be kind of breaking his trust, huh?"

"Kind of," Cal admitted. "We figured it was something he'd tell you himself, and we were gonna watch out for him today. Just in case. It's worse in the day than the night, so..."

"You guys weren't worried he might have a massive panic attack?" I asked, deeply concerned. These two might not have too much experience with phobias or really know the psychology behind it, nor how to treat one, and I was suddenly afraid they might not know enough to take Randy's as seriously as they needed to.

"Wouldn't be the first time," M mumbled sadly. "Jane, I see the look on your face, but we've known Randy since we were kids. His phobia is rooted back then, and we've been helping him through it for years. Granted, we let him avoid facing it since we built the house..."

"And we've never badgered him about therapy or anything like that," Cal practically finished M's sentence, and I relaxed. So it wasn't news for them. "But we still know Randy, and we were ready to help him out. So far, it was worst up on the observation deck-"

"And your parasol is the real MVP today." This time, M finishing. "That thing is perfect. It's the open, sunny sky he really hates. The buildings actually help." I nodded and idly twirled my parasol.

"I know just where to get him one of his own," I replied, thinking of my upcoming birthday. It would be such a good place to introduce these three to my closest friends, and even my siblings...

"Hey, what are you all standing around for?" Randy's voice cut through the moment and I visibly loosened.

"Waiting for you," I said, turning to my petite paramour. "Find something? We would have stopped." He did have a bag with him from the store, something big and largely rectangular.

"Nah, it's fine," he answered casually, but his cheeks were red. "Just an impulse buy. For a collection." I started to smirk. Being cagey, but I shrugged. I wasn't gonna push him on a toy purchase when he was already pushing himself way out of his comfort zone. If retail therapy made Randy feel better, then so be it! Sounded like he could afford to spend his money.

1...34567...12