Whipping Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Discipline for me at home but for another at work.
1.6k words
4.2
5.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{All participants aged over 18}

This is part 2 of my story about Sky. She replied to an advert for a Whipping Girl and has successfully got through to the second round of questions.

*PING* - I have mail;

Applicant 17

You are through to the next round, please tick the relevant boxes to answer the questions below.

I can swallow, seven inches -- eight inches -- more than eight inches?

I am used to being led by a nipple. Yes/No

I would wear a butt plug tail. Yes/No

I would be naked 24/7 regardless of where we were. Yes/No

I would be completely obedient or would accept being punished hard. Yes/No

For question one I got my ruler out again and measure three fists and a bit -- nine inches, so more than eight inches box. Tick

A hard one for me, my uncle led all his girl by their nipples, me too when I stayed over. If he knew it hurt he would twist as a scream equals a caning, Tick

Never had a butt plug but get fucked up my bottom if they fancy a change or it's my girly week. Tick

I am always naked indoors so would sure trust them. Tick

I enjoy the obedience in my life and can also take a hard beating. Tick

SEND.

*PING*

Applicant 17 you are through to the last five in your attempt to secure a position here.

We have set a date of May 26th for your trial period to begin.

You will be emailed the address and directions in due course.

You will remove all clothing on the front doorstep of the house, ring the bell and bend over the wooden railings showing off your house mark, in my case ten of my dad's cane stipes.

You will receive equal marks of the house.

You will remain over the rail until fucked and taken to your quarters.

If you are in agreement please tick the box at the bottom and return.

*********

"Dad, please may I show you this job application for your advice?"

"Yes of course,"

I passed him all my paperwork and knelt before him, he unzipped and I willingly sucked his slack cock. How I loved cock sucking, such power and such responsibility.

He read it then relaxed back for his wank and suck, I spun it out with various ways to make it even better for him, like nipping the base of his shaft if his back arched or I heard his cumming grunt.

I finally let him fill me with his cum down my throat, mum was watching and passed me a tissue.

"It`s very good Sky and great you have taken the chance to make more of your life. Would you like me to speak with your manager for time off, it will mean you have to visit him a few times during bank closing times?"

"Oh thank you daddy, yes please speak with him I will visit as often as he needs."

I went back upstairs, re-read my application and, SEND

**********

At church the following week we were saying by at the church door, Pastor Michael called me over.

"Six fifteen a week tomorrow evening outside my office door Sky, I have to forewarn you it will not be a pleasant visit and you may cancel it at any time as you are now an adult."

"Thank you Sir, I will be there, I appreciate your time Sir." I kissed his cheeks and rattled his balls under his cassock, how much worse can it get.

I knew it would not be pleasant, mum had gone last Wednesday evening.

I saw her in the shower on Thursday morning and he had given her the belting my dad felt she needed plus when she got home I was the only other one home and was sent to my room. I sat on the top step whilst dad inspected her, gave her another strapping and fucked her wherever he could.

Her lower tummy was pretty marked but her pussy slit was crimson.

"Oh mum that's all my fault." I began to cry.

"Do you want me to tell your dad to give you something to cry about? None of it was your fault, I should have whipped you and your sister for playing as well as telling you it was wicked."

"But you did mum." She slapped my face.

"I did not which is why I took most of your beating, it was my fault and if you say different I will skin you alive."

"Oh mum."

She sat on the toilet seat and hugged me, I was pretty distraught at the pain I had caused her. As was normal in households around here she put her hand under my chin and lifted me onto her sore nipple to suckle and sooth.

It was soon enough my appointment time. I bathed instead of showering in some special bubble bath my mum put in when she ran the bath for me. She even bathed me and had me push my pussy up so she could shave me smooth for my visit to Pastor Michael.

In a heartbeat, it seemed, I was waiting outside Pastor Michael`s office. I had nothing to fear as I should have known how bad self-pleasuring is for a young lady. We should dedicate our bodies to the men of our church. Oh my Lord I was getting wet.

Following the teachings of our community where all men were superior to all ladies, I suppose Pastor Michael was the head of all and sure had his pick sexually and pastorally over everyone and he made sure he got plenty!

The office door opened, it was Pastor Michael,

"Were you on time Sky?"

"Yes Sir."

I was actually twenty minutes early but learnt the hard and painful way only to answer the questions Pastor Michael`s asks.

"Come in, close the door and stand in front of me."

I did as he told me and listened to his lecture as he undressed me, slowly and with slaps to emphasise a particular point, mainly on my bottom but a fair few on my tits.

He rubbed my pussy lips,

"That's a good girl Sky, the smoother they are the easier my split ended tawse connects."

"Yes Sir."

Being naked and showing off my body has always been a big pleasure in my life, today is no exception. I held my tummy in, best I could, stuck out my 34B cup tits and listened intently to every word.

"I will use my own belt on your bottom Sky, would you like to lay on my desk, or grasp your shins?"

"Please may I bend over Sir?"

I waited on his reply which was action and not words.

He pinched my left nipple with one hand pulling me down and his other hand on my neck and back to push me over.

I opened my legs half a stride.

"Are my legs spread wide enough for you Sir?"

Again actions, his hand between my legs and pushed wider. My pussy pushes out past my bottom when I bend over, so when strapped and caned it and me suffer extra pain.

My strapping was as hard as I had ever had, I had really upset him it seems.

"Cane now, bottom or tits Sky?"

"Your choice Sir, my body is yours to deal with."

"Tits, stand and hold underneath them and push up."

I got about ten on each tit and five on each nipple.

"Lay on my desk and display your wicked pussy slit, this is the nasty part and one you will remember all your life and you will watch and count every hit on target, it will be twenty."

He rubbed my pussy lips as I lay on the cold desk and felt my nipples react, he noticed too,

"So you find this erotic do you girl, double the twenty, forty now."

I saw the pleasure on his face and in his eyes as he strapped, I counted and he patted and rubbed. Forty went on for ever and his dangling sucked cock got ever thicker and longer.

"Forty thank you Sir."

I said in heaps of tears and sobs. I put my head on one side of the desk and opened my mouth, he pushed his cock in as much as he could.

"Open those punished lips Sky, this fucking will make sure you never appear in front of me again on this count."

One thing was for sure I would never be caught again.

He was as gentle as I think he could have been through the swelling. On the upside my clit was as big as a marble, I do not know how I kept conscious.

A little advice to someone training a sub/slave in the art of combining paid and pleasure. A hard pussy whipping then a hard fucking through it mixes the brain's nerves to almost oblivion,

"Leave your knickers here Sky."

I put my hand up, he nodded,

"Please, please Sir I will get such a Beating when I strip for my dad without them Sir, I beg you Sir."

He removed his belt again, I kissed his cheeks, thanked him again and left my knickers in his hand.

How many twenty-one year old women in the world would agree to a huge beating all over the body, pussy included and say thank you to the punisher.

********

At last, Friday 26th May, my twenty second birthday and the appointment for my potential new job.

I had a slice of toast for breakfast and my dad leaned me over the table.

"Hold her hands mother, she will be caned with no warm up spanking or belting."

He lowered my knickers to my knees and gave me ten hard cane stripes. Mum cleared the rest of the breakfast things as dad unzipped and fucked me, slapping my stripes for better effect when shown again at my job.