Whispers of the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robeth123
Robeth123
36 Followers

She scooted down the bed, legs spread motioning her hands for me to mount her.

"Let me put it in!" Milly begged, "After watching you do this for me that's all I can think about."

Not waiting for a response we all assumed our positions and like Beth, Milly used her offhand to open the outer lips of her Aunt's pussy while lining up my cock. Unlike her Aunt, she took a few seconds extra and stuck her fingers in Beth's wet pussy. Beth didn't protest and before she could I was buried balls deep in her and she was convulsing again to orgasm number two.

"Good God, how do you make me cum so easy? Watch this Milly. Watch your Uncle fuck my tits off. Pound me baby, show her what you've got!"

I started thrusting her hard and fast, more for show than pleasure at this point, she was so wet there wasn't much friction. I had her tits bouncing pretty well as ordered.

"See how I'm holding his muscular arms, Milly? That's not just to feel his strength but it's so I can fuck him back."

Beth has always put effort into being on the bottom and never just lying there.

"Uncle Bill must have trained his Little Bee really good," I added

"That looks so fucking hot Aunt Beth. I can't wait until I can handle a fucking like that."

"Oh Oh you will soon baby," Beth said locking eyes with Milly.

Milly moved over next to her Aunts face and lifted the fingers of her wet hand and said, "Hey Aunt Beth, watch me lick your pussy juice off my hand."

With all of the drama she could muster, she overly exaggerated the effort and pleasure like a kid licking the frosting off a beater. Beth's eyes rolled back as she started to cum again.

"You are such a naughty slut. I told you I wasn't into pussy but damn you are tempting me!"

As Beth was coming down from yet another orgasm, I began to slow down from near fatigue and I was also close to climaxing. Milly dropped her mouth to Beth's and began one of the deepest most passionate make out sessions I had ever seen. As it was building up in intensity, it looked more like they were tongue fucking each other's mouths than kissing and that put me over the edge.

"Get ready Milly! Here it comes!"

With lightning speed, I pulled out and shifted to the same side of Beth where Milly was kneeling on the bed and buried my cock in her mouth to not miss a drop.

Beth still breathing hard said, "That's a good little slut. Drink all of that cum from your Uncle. By the end of this year, he will have pumped gallons into you, just like Uncle Bill did to me."

Hearing my wife say those words made me wonder if I had underestimated the deviance of their relationship. Milly not to be outdone by her dear Aunt said, "Mmm I do love his cum but, that's not the only cum I going to be drinking moving forward my dear Auntie. I want some of yours!"

Before any of us could react, Milly dropped her face to my wife's pussy from the side and put a lip lock on her cunt. Beth reacted with shock saying something about not giving permission but from the looks of things, Milly didn't seem to care.

"My God Richard, do something!"

"On it dear!"

I jumped off the bed and moved behind Milly as she was bent over eating her aunt's pussy. This was the first time I had a good look at Milly's gorgeous ass like this in all of its meaty glory. Her sweet asshole was buried in there and it was calling my name. I dropped on one knee and spread her cheeks before diving in.

"Fuck Richard, you were supposed to pull her off me, not eat her ass!"

"Sorry dear, but you know me."

Indeed she does. Beth rarely gives me access to her backside and it's always a treat when she does. My bride was moaning heavily not really putting up much of a fight when she finally surrendered.

"Ok you little bitch, If you're going to do this let's do it right. Help me get a pillow under my ass so you can tongue fuck me properly. But if you can't do as good as your dear old uncle you're off the team."

"Oh you just wait Aunt Beth, you won't be disappointed."

Once we were repositioned, I sat next to Beth so I could watch. She mumbled something to Milly and our niece responded with, "Remember, you can only say four words."

"She is already learning isn't she Robert?"

"You should be proud, you are a great teacher honey."

"You know what I would really love right now?"

"What dear?"

"Do you think you can get your cock hard enough to fuck our sweet little niece from behind while she eats my pussy?"

"I think with a little help from your dirty little mouth I can get there. It looks like my little blue pill is helping with that."

I positioned my cock in my wife's mouth as Milly paused to speak.

"You know Aunt Beth, the cock that you seem to love right now still has your pussy juice on it so mine will be the second pussy you taste."

Beth just looked up at me and I added, "And you two taste just alike so I hope you enjoy it."

Watching Milly plunge her tongue deep into my wife had my cock ready in record time. I moved around behind Milly and she was shaking her backside and moving her knees apart to receive me.

Between moans I heard Beth say, "I feel like you two have been working together to make our little group something it wasn't supposed to be."

"We need to keep up with the times babe," I said as I sank my cock into my niece's cunt.

This brought moans from both as I got into a rhythm. Driving Milly's face into Beth's pussy gave me a new purpose for living. I don't remember all that was said and all that happened but by the time I finally popped, we were all totally spent. We collapsed in a pile on the bed and didn't wake until dark.

***Sometime later

I felt a rustling as Milly tried to gently leave the bed. When she stood up something ran down her leg and I opened my eyes just in time to see her wipe it off with her fingers before sticking them in her mouth. Only then did she notice I saw her and whispered, "Aunt Beth said don't waste a drop," before she trotted off to the bathroom. The ruckus must have woken Beth.

"What the actual fuck happened to me?"

"I think you just got railed by your husband and niece."

"That's not how this was supposed to go. This was supposed to be about you and Milly."

"Well, I guess that's why Aunt Cathy never got that close. She might have gotten accidentally railed too."

"Maybe," Beth said with a giggle and then a thoughtful pause.

"I can tell you one thing, this girl is spent."

"Lacking the stamina you had 35 years ago when Uncle Bill was pounding you?"

"You know, I am a little surprised with how well you are with all of that."

"Honestly honey, I think you may have uncovered a kink in me I didn't know existed."

"Maybe that's how we ended up together. Some mystical incestual energy."

"Possibly. Speaking of energy, if we don't get some food in us we won't have any."

"Breakfast for dinner?"

"Let's do it."

The food was almost ready when Milly emerged from her shower.

"Smells great in here," she said as she walked by Beth and gave her a peck on the lips this time.

She came up to me while I was flipping pancakes and hugged me from behind.

"I want to say, I genuinely love you two. Thank you for bringing me into your bed and I will never betray your trust."

"We know child. If we didn't trust you this would not have happened," Beth responded.

"But I did something wrong Aunt Beth. I attacked your pussy without consent and that was wrong of me. I was just so caught up in the moment but I will not violate you like that again."

"Who are we kidding girl? I think deep down there was just some boundary in my head but I honestly loved it. I didn't realize you were that into girls."

"That's the thing Aunt Beth, I'm not. I had fun when I was experimenting but not like this. I don't think I'm that into girls but I am definitely into you two. Annnddd, the idea of eating the pussy that was so soundly fucked by our late Uncle Bill felt like I was honoring his memory and the new tradition we get to carry on."

"Well, I never thought of it that way. You are such a smart girl."

"I have good genetics."

"True," Beth said resoundingly since she is her sister's daughter.

The food was done so I called everyone to the table and we ate like we hadn't for days.

After I cleaned up I saw my wife yawn and asked if she needed coffee.

"None for me. You two thoroughly wrecked what pussy I have left and I am putting her and myself to bed."

"What do you mean Aunt Beth? The last time I looked it was juicy and very happy! Does that mean we are all done for the night?"

"I am but not you two. Your Uncle Robert is going to shower and take you to the spare room for a nice quiet love-making session. No loud banging or screaming. I am going to sleep and when he is done dropping another load in you he will silently slip into my bed."

"This sounds like a lot to remember," I said trying to be funny.

"Good night Aunt Beth. I promise to fuck him back this time just like you showed me."

"Good girl, but remember, quietly."

When Beth was out of earshot Milly turned to me and walked up giving me the biggest hug like she used to when she was little.

"Thanks for everything today Uncle Robert."

"Trust me when I say I enjoyed every minute."

"Hurry up with that shower. You don't want to keep your little fuck slut waiting too long or I might go to sleep too."

Again I may have set a speed record. Since Milly was still very damp from the earlier days' activities, she required very little warm-up. I on the other hand needed some help from her. My previous record in one day was a triple so going for a fourth was going to be a personal best. She did an expert job and soon she was riding me so I could just lay there and enjoy.

"You don't need to bounce some much," I coached, "Here, just sit and move your hips around in a circle."

"Oh, I like that!"

"This will put extra friction on your clit and by rotating on my cock will apply some pressure on your G-spot."

"I know you're trying to sound like a professional sex instructor or something but this feels so fucking good."

"I want you to keep this up until you cum but remember don't scream. We don't want to wake your Aunt.".

"My pussy is still so sensitive from today and the way this feels it won't be long."

She ground on me for another minute picking up speed and pressure before she stopped and started to shake. She bent over I thought to kiss me which she did but it was more to silence her scream in my mouth. Once that was over she sat up looking a mess with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry about that Uncle Robert. I knew I couldn't hold that in and I didn't know where to go with it."

"Well, I am glad you liked your lesson. So I'm guessing we are done for the night?"

"You didn't cum did you?"

"No baby and I'm not sure I can. Your pussy is so wet I'm barely getting enough friction to stay hard."

"Easy fix," she said while moving off me and grabbing my cock, " I will jack you off and swallow what you have left."

"I appreciate the offer but I think it will take more than a hand job to set a new record for me."

"What if I talk dirty to you while I do it?"

Liking the idea of seeing how far she could go with this I agreed.

"Let's see what you got kid."

"I'm not a kid Uncle Robert, I'm your forever fuck slut. I am going to continue fucking you until the day you die and maybe even a little after that."

Not bad I thought as she spit on my cock to help with the hand job.

"You're just saying that. Some day you will find a man like your Aunt Beth did and our relationship will be a fond memory."

"No way. If I do find a man he will have to be ok with us or I'm not doing it. I love this cock so much, I want it in my ass on my wedding night with my new husband in my cunt while I am eating your pretty wife's pussy. If he's not down for that, I'm out."

"So you want Uncle Robert to fuck your ass someday?"

"When you licked my asshole today I was hoping you were going do it then."

"Well that's an interesting offer but we hadn't really talked about your boundaries had we?"

"Look me in the eyes while I say this," she said looking at me intently while increasing her tempo and grip.

"You can have any hole you want at any time. I want your cock and your cum in me anyway I can get it. And the next time we are together, It's going be Aunt Beth tongue fucking my cunt while you are pounding her pussy from behind, guaranteed."

This little scenario was all I needed to hear. Milly felt my cock pulse just in time to catch what load I had left before swallowing with a smile.

"Well, I must say you get a gold star for that performance."

"Thanks, Uncle Robert," She said in a childlike tone.

"You have one dirty mind and that too must run in the family."

"What do you mean dirty mind? I'm just making future plans," she said before hopping up and kissing my cheek on her way to the bathroom.

***

Beth was sound asleep and softly purring again. The next morning my first memory was the smell of bacon right before I felt the bed move and a pair of naked tits on my chest. I opened my eyes to see my smiling niece attempting to mount my morning wood.

"Aunt Beth said you needed to wake up and I could decide how."

"Well you know I haven't been to the bathroom yet right?"

"I know. I just wanted to see if this feels as good as I remembered from last night or if it was all a dream."

She started gyrating as I taught her last night and it was definitely feeling good for both of us.

"Wait a minute," I said, "Why were you already wet and aroused?"

"I had a little make out sesh with your wife in the kitchen, "She said smiling," Don't worry, you didn't miss anything but I'm telling you, it got me going."

About that time my wife walked in and crawled up behind Milly.

"I hope I never tire of watching you two fucking. This is one of the greatest pleasures of my life."

"It's the greatest pleasure of my life Aunt Beth for sure."

"Listen cutie, when you're riding your uncle you may have to remind him to put his hands on your hips and push you down like this," Beth said while demonstrating to put more pressure on her clit."

"Oh, that does help! But if his hands are on my hips then who is playing with my tits?"

"Great question. Honey, you are stronger so push her down and I will take care of her tits."

"Yes dear," I said like it was a duty.

The picture of my wife moving to the side of Milly for a deep kiss before taking a nipple between her lips was almost enough to make me cum even with the tremendous need to piss. Fortunately, it wasn't long before Milly was screaming in full voice through her orgasm.

"That's it, baby girl, cum all over Uncle Robert's cock for us!"

My wife is such an encourager. When the dust settled Beth announced that breakfast was waiting and we needed to get cleaned up.

After breakfast Beth proclaimed, "Since we have the family here this afternoon we probably need to air this place out a bit. It currently smells like sex and bacon."

This of course brought laughs from all of us.

"A great combo if you ask me, "I added, "Do we finally know who all is coming?"

"Milly's mom and brother, Your sister and her family, and Aunt Cathy."

"Aunt Cathy!" Milly said with gusto, "Do I have questions for her!"

"Hold your horses there little filly," I tried to restrain this idea, "Remember what Aunt Beth said about secrecy?

"That's true Bobbie, there are rules to follow. But also, I think it would be therapeutic for Milly and myself to take Aunt Cathy for a walk along the shore for a visit."

"You are the boss my darling. I can't wait to hear how that goes."

*** A few hours later

The family for our annual summer kickoff at the lake and the normal activities ensued. People were scattered from the back deck to the dock and I noticed mid-afternoon that Beth and Milly were taking Aunt Cathy for a walk. I could only imagine how that discussion was going to go. Before long, I saw the group walking back. Milly and Beth turned toward the dock and I saw Aunt Cathy making her way up to the house and I assumed it was to use the facilities.

I was out on the deck getting everything ready to cook when it occurred to me that Aunt Cathy was walking in my direction. The way the sun was washing over her I was stuck at just how attractive and vibrant she was for her age of 75. She approached me on the deck without any pleasantries hugged me for a few seconds and kissed me on the cheek.

"What did I do to deserve that?"

She looked at me and I could see her eyes were a little damp but her face told me it was for a good reason.

She said, "You're a good man Robert. Just like my Bill."

"Well, that is high praise coming from you."

"Oh, you deserve it. Me and your girls have talked."

I took this to mean I could speak somewhat freely so I countered with, "I believe I should say thank you for igniting this season that I get to enjoy."

"You know Robert, it's not I that began this tradition," She said with a smile, " And I don't expect you to be a family tree expert but I had an uncle too."

Robeth123
Robeth123
36 Followers