Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped Sarah pack some things into her car, and then she said, "Oh, I need to tinkle before I go. Care if I use your bathroom, Sis?"

I shrugged and said, "Of course not, go ahead."

As Holly came down the stairs after using the restroom, I noticed her texting on a flip phone.

"Who are you texting, Sarah?"

"Your son, Holly. Don't worry, I'll be a state away, so I'll be out of your hair," she said, and she winked.

Watching her reply to his text, an idea popped into my head.

'I could swing by the store after work,' I thought, 'Yeah...that will work.'

**********

I was sitting on the bleachers by the basketball court in third period when my flip phone dinged. I pulled it out and saw that I had a message from a number I didn't recognize.

'Andrew, thank you for last night. I hope this helps you remember me, until I get my hands on you again,' the text read. I immediately saved the number as "Aunt Sarah."

Before I could reply, a picture message delivered. I looked around to make sure nobody was sitting close by, and when the coast was clear I pulled the picture up. Aunt Sarah had taken a picture of herself in the mirror in my mother's bathroom upstairs. She was nude from the waist up, and her arm was wrapped around her belly, her massive breasts laying on her forearm. I immediately pitched a tent in my pants, and I shifted uncomfortably to make sure nobody could notice.

I texted back to Sarah, 'Oh my God, Sarah. Believe me, I won't be forgetting about you. I can't wait to get my hands on you again.'

Sarah replied, 'I'm leaving the house, but I'll text you when I get home tonight.'

I spent the rest of my school day randomly pulling that picture up on my small flip phone screen and remembering filling Sarah's pussy full of my cum the night before. I wondered how long I would have to wait to see Sarah again.

When I got home, my mom was already home from work, and she was sitting in the recliner in the living room watching TV. She didn't look up at me when I walked in the room, which seemed odd to me. She was also wearing a bathrobe, which was unusual for her at this time of day. The blue robe was parted slightly at the top, and I could see a lot of cleavage. Her tits were even bigger than Aunt Sarah's, which was saying a lot.

I sat down on the couch, still ogling my own mother's breasts with no regard.

"Are you getting a good look, Andrew?" Mom asked.

"I'm sorry, I...I'm just not used...you know, just not used to you wearing something like that around the house," I stammered in response.

"Sorry, Andrew, I didn't think you'd mind your old mom wearing this around the house. I'm just relaxing after work," she said, smiling oddly.

"Mom, you're not old! Don't say that about yourself. I think you're still young and beautiful."

Mom blushed. She shifted in the recliner, and her robe closed around her cleavage, depriving me of the great view.

"Well, thank you, Andrew. I'm going to lay back here and take a nap. You know it'll be a few hours before your dad gets home, and I want to be up to talk to him," she said as she leaned the recliner chair back.

As I walked up to my room, I pulled my flip phone out and started looking at Sarah's tits again. My mouth was watering, and my dick was twitching in my pants. Fuck, in that moment I would have given anything for Sarah to have been able to spend another night with us.

Suddenly my phone dinged again, and I didn't recognize this number either. I pulled up the text message.

'Hi Andrew. This is your Aunt Sarah's friend. She told me about your fun last night. So, I'm guessing you like older women?'

I was astounded. Sarah was driving, so I knew I couldn't text her to ask about this random text message. Why would she have told her friend about us? It seemed irresponsible at the least.

Regardless of the irresponsibility, I felt compelled to respond.

'I do like older women. Girls my age aren't nearly as fun,' I replied hurriedly.

'Women our age just know how to please a man. Would you be interested in another fun experience with an older lady?'

'Won't Sarah be mad? I can't risk that. Who are you, anyway?!'

'I told you, I'm Sarah's friend. And she and I talked about things, she won't be upset.'

'Tell me who you are, and I'll consider it.'

'I'll tell you what...if you show me your hard cock, I'll tell you who I am,' the mystery texter replied.

I was flabbergasted, but too curious not to figure out this woman's identity. I laid back on my bed and pulled my pants and underwear down, and my cock sprung out. Luckily, I had already been a bit excited from looking at the picture of Sarah, and this text conversation with the Mystery Woman had already put me over the edge. I pushed my hard cock up straight and snapped a picture with my phone, then I forwarded it directly to the Mystery Woman.

'Oh my, Andrew. Sarah was right, I really didn't know what I had in store. You have a beautiful cock,' Mystery Woman replied.

'Thank you. So, who are you?' I replied as I pulled my pants back up.

I heard an odd noise through the vent in my floor, but I thought nothing of it. Mom was probably snoring on the recliner beneath the vent.

'I'm not sure you want to know...what if you're not even interested? Also, fuck! Your cock has me so turned on,' she replied.

I heard the noise again from through the vent, this time I was almost certain it was a moan. I thought to myself, 'Eh, mom is definitely asleep, she moans in her sleep all the time.'

I texted Mystery Woman back, 'I'm glad my cock turned you on. Seriously, who is this? If you're an older lady and a friend of Sarah's, I am definitely interested.'

My phone dinged, 'You can call me Heather. And since you were so kind as to show me your cock, I'll show you a little something.'

When my phone dinged again, a picture was delivered. The picture was of a pair of breasts even bigger than Sarah's. Full breasts with puffy nipples and a full line of cleavage between them.

I noticed something in the picture. The picture was rather blurry (I mean, it was 2010 and we were using flip phones), but on either side of those amazing tits was blue material. 'A robe?' I questioned silently.

I quickly texted Mystery Woman back, 'OMG! Your tits are amazing. They're perfect. I would love to suck on your nipples.'

With my mind racing, I put my phone on Silent mode, eased myself up from my bed, and tiptoed over to the vent in the floor. I carefully lowered to my knees and peered through the vent.

My mom was laying on the recliner directly below the vent, and she was wearing her blue bathrobe. The robe was closed and tied, but I was certain that "Heather" was my own mother. She was also texting on a flip phone (this was odd, because though she had always wanted me to carry a phone, she had never owned one herself).

I thought, 'What in the hell is going on here?'

My phone lit up with another text message, and I quietly opened it.

'I would love for you to suck on my nipples, Andrew. Sarah said your mouth and your hands were amazing on her body.'

I quietly texted back, 'Well, Heather, I would love to show you how I use my mouth and my hands. Are you still excited?'

I watched as my mother read my incoming text, and I could tell she was grinning. She pressed buttons rapidly on her new flip phone, and my phone lit up again.

'I'm very excited, Andrew. My pussy is wet for you.'

Still in a state of utter shock and disbelief, I thought I would throw a curveball to "Heather," and attempt to put my questions to rest.

I texted her back, 'Will you rub your pussy for me, Heather? I would love to see how wet your pussy is for me.'

I watched as my mother read the text, and she opened her bathrobe, exposing her nude body beneath. She started to rub between her thighs, and I heard her moan. She then leaned forward in the recliner and held the flip phone between her thighs. She then leaned back and pressed buttons on her phone with one hand, while her other hand kept rubbing her pussy. Even through the vent, I could hear how wet my mother's pussy was as she rubbed it.

I received another text saying, 'Mmm, you're naughty, Andrew. I love it. Here's a peek...'

I then received a picture of my mother's pussy, one hand spreading her pussy lips open to reveal the wet, pink folds. Until this day, I had never thought of my mother in a sexual manner; however, after this interaction, I could think of nothing but having her. I moaned audibly as I rubbed my cock through my pants.

Mom, laying back in the recliner, looked up through the vent and said, "Andrew, I can hear you. I bought this phone just to text you and see if you were interested. If you're interested in 'Heather,' come down here."

I whispered through the vent, "I'll be right there, mom."

As I descended the stairs, my mind was racing. I fucked my Aunt Sarah last night, and now my own mother was seducing me. I thought again to myself, 'What in the hell was going on?'

When I entered the living room, my mom was leaning forward in the recliner. Her bathrobe was still spread open, and she was fully nude beneath it.

"Andrew, listen... I heard you and Sarah last night. I have to say, I was more than a little jealous," mom said, "and now that I've seen how big your cock is? Well, let's just say, I want to do very dirty things with you."

She stood up from the recliner and grabbed me by the hips, and she traded places with me, pushing me back on the recliner. She grabbed the waist of my jeans and unbuttoned them, then pulled both my jeans and my underwear down to my ankles.

"Are you okay with mommy doing this, baby?" she whispered seductively.

Looking her in the eyes as she settled on her knees in front of me, I gasped, "Umm, I'm totally okay with this, mom."

She grabbed my hard cock in her left hand and pumped it a few times, grinning up at me. "Good, baby. Let mommy take care of this big cock for you." She held her tongue out and slapped the head of my cock down on her tongue three or four times. She used her right hand to grab her breast and pinch her nipple, and she quickly took my cock into her mouth and all the way back to her throat. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock, and I reached forward and replaced her hand with my own on her massive boob. I pinched her nipple playfully and squeezed her tit, feeling the spongey flesh fill the spaces between my fingers.

Mom moaned on my cock, then she pulled her mouth off and asked, "Andrew, do you want mommy's big tits around your cock? Do you want to fuck them?"

"Fuck yes, mom. I can't believe this."

She grabbed her enormous G-cup tits in each hand and pulled them up and apart, then she wrapped them around my throbbing cock. She looked me directly in the eyes as she moved her tits up and down on my cock, and this gave her all the freedom to talk dirty to me. I couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth, I had never heard her say anything of the sort.

"Oh, you like mommy's tits, don't you baby? Do you want to cover them in your cum? I bet you want your cum all over me, don't you? I'm a good cum slut, Andrew, I've had years of practice. Do you want to fuck me, too? Fill my pussy up with your hot cum?"

She kept going on and on with her amazing dirty talk, and it was pushing me over the edge.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum, mommy. I'm cumming!"

As my balls tightened and my cock throbbed, my mom quickly stuck my cock back in her mouth. I started to cum hard, filling mom's mouth full. Rope after rope of cum hit her tongue and her throat, and she simply held my cock on her tongue and took every drop.

When my cock was finally done with the exploding orgasm, I fell back on the recliner. Mom looked at me with a naughty smile, still obviously holding my cum in her mouth. She opened her lips, and slowly let my cum dribble down her chin. The cum dripped from her chin on her large breasts, and she used her hand to rub my cum into her breasts like lotion.

"I'm sorry, Andrew. I know you may have wanted to cum directly on my tits, but I needed to taste you."

"Mom, please don't apologize. That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

"Better than Sarah?"

"Better than Sarah," I responded, matter-of-factly.

Mom got to her feet and backed up to the couch, laying back on it.

"Andrew, I want you to fuck me where you fucked your Aunt Sarah. I want to show you what only a mother can give her son, do you understand?" she whispered, spreading her legs and beckoning to me.

Still dumbfounded by what was happening, but also full of youthful vigor and stamina, I rose from the recliner and approached the couch. When I got close to the couch, mom grabbed my cock and started stroking. Although I had just orgasmed powerfully, seeing my mother laying on the couch in the nude brought me right back to performing condition.

I pulled my shirt off, tossing it onto the recliner, and I lowered myself down between her big thighs, feeling her smooth skin on my bare waist. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her lips, kissing her as a lover for the first time. Her tongue searched for mine, parting my lips, and we made out for what seemed like minutes. I reached down and felt between her thighs, her pussy warm and wet. I ran my fingers up and down her pussy lips, and I leaned down and took one of her puffy nipples in my mouth.

I leaned forward, pushing the head of my cock into position at the entrance of the vagina that brought me into this world. I released her nipple from my mouth and looked her in the eyes as I said, "Are you sure, mom? I love you."

"I love you, too, Andrew, and I couldn't be more sure of anything in this world. Please make love to me. Fuck your mommy."

I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy, and her vagina walls welcomed every inch of my raging hard length. Her pussy was so wet and slick, yet it felt so tight around my cock. I easily pushed my cock fully into her, and she gasped when my cock hit the base of her cervix. I gasped, worrying that I had hurt her.

"Are you okay, mom?"

"Yes, baby, I'm just not used to such a big dick. You're much bigger than your father."

Grinning with pride, I pulled my cock out and slammed it back inside, hitting the same spot yet again. Mom moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"OHHH FUUUCCKKK, ANDREW! FUCK ME!" she pled.

I reached down and grabbed one of her enormous tits in my hand and started fucking my mother. I pulled my cock out, slammed it inside, pulled it out, slammed it inside. I found a great rhythm as I fondled her breast, and as I watched her other breast bounce wildly with each thrust.

Mom whimpered, "Oh God! I'm going to cum already, Andrew. Keep fucking my pussy, just like that!"

I kept pounding her pussy, and guttural moans filled the living room. I felt her pussy start to clench my cock, then release it, then clench it again, and I knew she was in the middle of an orgasm. Suddenly I felt my cock being soaked in a warm liquid as my mother came all over me. Her warm juices ran down my shaft and onto my balls; I could even feel it on my thighs by the time she was done.

Mom panted, trying to regain her composure, "That's the hardest I think I've ever came, baby. Do you want to cum inside me? You came inside Sarah, didn't you?"

I gazed down at my mom, my cock still pistoning in and out of her pussy, her breasts still bouncing with the rhythm I had created.

"Yes, I filled her pussy up, mom. I'll fill yours up, too."

"Please Andrew, fill me up. I want more than Sarah got, please, please, please," she cried.

I knew the time had come, and I was on edge. I pulled back, getting a better view of my beautiful mother beneath me, and I watched my cock slide in and out of her. My own moans filled the room this time, and I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her until I couldn't hold back any longer.

I leaned down and kissed mom as my cock started to twitch in near-orgasm. I pulled back again and looked her directly in the eyes as my cock started to erupt. I grunted and moaned, and my cock spurted load after load of cum into my mother's pussy. We moaned together and stared into each other's eyes.

"That's it, baby, fill mommy's pussy up!" mom encouraged.

"OH GOD, MOMMY! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOU!" I groaned loudly.

"Oh my, baby. You filled me up soooo good."

I finally collapsed on top of her, and she kept her legs wrapped around my waist as my cock softened inside her.

"I can't believe this. First Sarah, now you? Why?"

"Because I love you, baby. And only a mother can truly please her son. Wouldn't you agree?"

There was no need to compare the experiences in my mind, and I immediately responded, "Yes, absolutely."

12