White Boy Discovers BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Cole's freshman year of college changes him.
1.6k words
4.64
24.6k
48

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day had passed since the Friday night party and Cole's encounter with Marcus. The young white freshman had pretty much stayed in his dorm the following day minus leaving to use the bathroom and shower. He wasn't hiding in his room out of any sort of fear or anything. Once Cole had snapped back to his senses shortly after Marcus had left the room the young man cleaned himself off and left the party heading back to his dorm. All of his friends had already left with the exception of Alex who Cole found at the party and headed back to the dorms with. Alex had mentioned how Cole had disappeared for a while and asked if he had hooked up with anyone but Cole said that Alex just must not have seen him and refused to confess to any activity especially with Marcus.

Once Cole and Alex parted ways and Cole went back to his dorm alone he found himself searching online social media for Marcus and masturbating to images of him thinking about what had occurred. He found pictures of Marcus playing sports and surrounded by all kinds of attractive women as well as some attractive young men as well. He then started to watch interracial sissy porn and ended up falling asleep in his cum stained boxers the computer browser still open. When Cole awoke the following Sunday morning he continued his search of interracial sissy porn and BBC porn for hours which flew by quick and unexpectedly. Eventually the morning went into noon and Cole decided to go take a shower. He had plans for the afternoon with Alex and some other friends and was looking forward to taking his mind off of Marcus and the events from the party.

Cole grabbed his towel and soap then headed to the shower. He took a nice long hot shower scrubbing himself all over. While in the showers Cole's mind wandered again to the party and Marcus. His cock got hard and stiff as he washed himself. He had no choice but to stroke himself thinking of big strong dominative Marcus using him. Cole exploded in the shower his cum running down the drain with the water. Cole panted for a moment as he finished cleaning himself and the shower. Once finished he made his way back to his dorm from the common bathroom showers.

"Well -- well well -- is that little Cole?" a voice asked right as the young man placed his hand on the cold metal doorknob of his dorm room.

Cole recognized the voice and froze in place the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. The young college freshman moved his head to be able to properly identify the voice. Just as Cole thought his green eyes observed the muscular figure of Marcus wearing a red shirt and light blue jeans.

"Oh -- uh -- hi-" Cole responded sheepishly not knowing what to do or say.

"What are you up to?" Marcus asked walking up close to the smaller younger man and leaning on the wall of the hallway.

"I- umm -- n-nothing" the brown haired boy said as two random students walked past them talking to each other completely unaware of himself or Marcus.

"Let me in white boy" Marcus said placing his hand on top of Cole's which was still on the knob of the dorm door.

Cole's body felt warmer as he felt Marcus's hand and eyes on him. Without another word and without breaking eye contact Cole did as he was told and turned the knob opening the dorm door and walking inside followed by Marcus who closed and locked the door behind him. The room was rather dark with the only source of light coming from the window.

"Marcus I-" Cole started to say trying to regain some control over the situation.

Before Cole could continue his sentence Cole was pressed against his door and Marcus placed one of his strong hands over Cole's mouth.

"Shhhh -- You talk when I say you can talk" Marcus said his eyes looking deep into Cole's.

Marcus guided Cole back onto his knees his face lined up perfectly with Marcus's crotch. The white boy's green eyes looked up at Marcus through the bangs of his short brown hair. Cole felt completely submissive and at the mercy of the stronger big dicked black college student -- and although he may not want to admit it he knew deep down he liked it -- craved it -- just like he had a couple nights ago. Marcus unbuttoned and unzipped his blue jeans revealing his big black hard pulsing cock. Cole had no time to react as the large hunk of man meat was stuffed into his mouth and down his throat. Cole started to gag as Marcus used Cole's mouth like a pocket pussy toy. A few tears ran down Cole's face as he tried to take all of Marcus.

"Auuhhhgggg-" Cole gurgled as Marcus continued to use his new white boytoy.

After several minutes of being face-fucked by a dominating black college upperclassman Cole was given a quick break as the BBC came out of his mouth allowing him to take some deep breathes.

"That looks lubed up enough don't you think?" Marcus asked with a grin.

"Lubed - lubed u-up for w-what?" Cole stuttered out his mind in a daze forgetting everything that was going on outside of his dorm room.

The younger man felt himself being moved over to his bed and bent over. He finally was able to put together the puzzle of what Marcus meant as he felt his pants and boxers being removed revealing his pale white bubble butt.

"Well look at that nice plump ass. I would call you a PAWG if you weren't a little fagboy" Marcus said with a laugh as he slapped Cole's ass.

Cole felt Marcus's hands spreading his ass cheeks and pressing his manhood against Cole's backdoor. Cole let out a squeal as he felt Marcus's dick enter his ass. With Marcus's right hand on Cole's him his left arm wrapped around Cole's body his hand pressing against his mouth to keep the young man from being to loud. Marcus started to pump his cock back and forth inside the younger slutty white boy as he moaned into Marcus's hand covering his mouth. Cole's could not hid his pleasure for long. The young man's eyes rolled up into his head as he moaned and drooled like a brainwashed bimbo. The green eyed boy's cock was stiff as well and was rubbing against his bed sheets with Marcus's thrusting.

"Good little boy-whore" Marcus grunted not skipping a beat as he continued to pound Cole's former virgin ass with his manhood.

More than thirty minutes had passed since Marcus had walked into Cole's dorm room and not a minute had been wasted. Cole felt like he was in complete ecstasy as this strong older bigger alpha black man had used his mouth and ass like his personal property. A few minutes after getting bent over the bed by Marcus the stronger man pulled out of Cole only to flip him around and re-insert his big stiff cock so he could see Cole's submissive expressions. As Cole continued to be used the ringing of a phone broke the sound of his muffled but constant moaning. Without stopping Marcus was able to grab Cole's ringing phone to see the name ALEX on the caller ID.

"Who is Alex?" Marcus asked his fucktoy showing Cole his phone.

"H-he's mmy ffriendd -- wwe have plans today" Cole stammered while Marcus continued to fuck him.

"Tell him something came up and you cant make it" Marcus ordered with an evil grin as he pressed and answer button on Cole's phone.

"Hh-ey Aalex" Cole said trying to sound normal as Marcus continued to fuck his hole.

"Hey man where are you?" Alex's voice asked through the speaker of the phone.

"Sssomethhing caaame up -- I cant make it -- I'll see you in claaas tomorrow" Cole tried to say as normal as possible as he looked straight at Marcus while he used him.

"Oh -- you okay?" Alex asked confused and worried.

"Yyyeees" Cole squealed a bit from Marcus giving a hard thrust deep into him.

"I -- got -- tooo -- go. Talk -- to -- you -- laater" Cole said before Marcus pressed the red hang-up button on his phone.

"Good whore. Whose good whore are you?" Marcus said with a grin as he picked up speed fucking him faster and faster.

"I -- yours -- " Cole responded with a moan as Marcus fucked him faster.

"My what?" Marcus teased fucking Cole's tight white ass faster and faster.

"I -- your -- I'm your good whore" Cole blurted out right as he felt Marcus explode in his ass.

Feeling his dominator cum inside his ass brought him to a new level and climax like he never had before. Cole's seed shot out into the air and landed onto his own stomach. Between the two of them both busting Cole's body was both covered and filled with man cream.

"What a stupid whore" Marcus said as he slowly slid his big hard black cock out of his submissive white fuckboy.

"Yy-yes sir" Cole mumbled as he panted feeling tired, weak, and beyond fulfilled and pleased.

Marcus walked over to the small fridge in the dorm room and grabbed a bottle of water drinking it all in one go.

"Ready for round two?" Marcus asked.