White Boy Discovers BBC Ch. 03

Story Info
Cole's freshman year of college changes him.
1.9k words
4.66
21k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

"How do you think you did on the test?" Cole's friend Alex asked as he ran one of his hands through his short blonde hair.

"I think at least passed but there were a few questions on there that I don't remember studying at all" Cole replied as the two walked out of the building and out into the campus.

Although there was a bit of a breeze the sun was shining its warm rays beating down on the college freshman. Normally they would have had one more class to go to but the teacher had to cancel for some reason giving them some additional free time. The two decided to grab a late lunch and then head back to their dorm building. The two grabbed burgers from a place just off campus that many of the college students went to and worked at. Since the weather was still kinda nice they grabbed a small table outside. While they ate the two had standard conversation over classes and girls passing the time.

"Hey there Cole" the clearly recognizable voice of Marcus rang out from the entrance to

Cole froze for a moment as he heard the voice.

It had now been three weeks since Cole and Marcus had first crossed paths and quite a bit had happened. Of course it had all been in secret and Cole had not told a soul about Marcus or what he had done.

"Cole I think those black guys are trying to get your attention" Alex said nodding at Marcus and a second person as he walked up to the table where Cole and his friend sat.

Cole scrambled to think of what to do not knowing what Marcus might say in front of Alex. Before he could come up with a plan Marcus and his friend were standing over both of them sitting at the table.

"Oh -- hi Marcus" Cole responded trying to act as if Marcus was just a fellow student he knew.

"Whats going on pal" Marcus responded.

"N-not much just grabbing a bite" Cole said a bit shy with a stammer.

"Jamal -- this is that white boy I told you about." Marcus said to his friend who was roughly the same build as Marcus but had his hair done in cornrows instead of just trimmed like Marcus.

"Ahh" Marcus's friend said with a chuckle and grin.

"You gonna introduce us to your lunch buddy here?" Marcus asked with a smile.

"This- this is Alex --" Cole started.

"I'm Marcus, this is Jamal" the upperclassman replied motioning to his friend for introductions.

"Nice to meet you both. How do you know Cole?" Alex asked curious how and when Cole would have befriended these two and not mentioned them to him.

"Oh -- we met a couple weeks ago I think. It was at a party -- poor kid was alone so I stuck up a conversation and we hit it off. Didn't we Cole?" Marcus said seeming innocent to Alex but hitting the right buttons for Cole.

"Ya-" Cole agreed.

"Well we got to go but It was good seeing you Cole and meeting you -- ah Alex." Marcus said as he and his friend walked off.

Cole's heart felt like it was beating so fast it would burst right out of his chest. He was so worried that Marcus would say something which thankfully he hadn't.

"What was that all about?" Alex asked very confused about the situation that had just occurred.

"Nothing -- hes just a guy I met" Cole explained intentionally being vague.

A few minutes later the two finished eating and got up. They started heading back to Alex's dorm where they had planned on hanging out when Cole's got a message on his phone. Cole pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked down at the text message. The message was from Marcus. The message told Cole to go back to his own dorm room and await further instructions. Along with the text was a picture of Cole on his knees with Marcus's cum all over his face from the last time Cole had been with Marcus, Cole's body felt very warm and his cock twitched in his pants.

"Hey Alex -- Uhh -- something just came up that I need to deal with. I might be able to hang out later today though." Cole said -- although technically not lying he was determined to keep the real situation from Alex.

"Ohh -- umm -- okay then. Is everything alright?" Alex asked concerned for his friend.

"Yes everything is okay. I just need to take care of something." Cole answered again still being vague.

With that the two young college freshman went their separate ways. Cole made his way back to his dorm not knowing what could be in store for him. Cole walked into his dorm building and got into the elevator. He was alone as the elevator dinged passing each floor until it hit his and the doors opened. He got out and turned the corner and headed down the hallway to his room. He walked down the hall passing a few dorm doors with a decent amount of noise coming from them as well as some random students walking in the hall. When he got to his dorm door he went to unlock it but found it was already unlocked. Cole pushed the door open and walked inside seeing Marcus and his friend in his room Marcus was sitting on Cole's bed and his friend was sitting in a chair by the desk.

"Close the door and lock it white boy" Marcus ordered.

Cole did as told without question. The door closed and the lock clicked.

"It was nice seeing you today. Did you like running into me?" Marcus asked with a smirk knowing he had made Cole feel uncomfortable.

"I -- its always nice to see you" Cole responded.

"Bullshit white boy -- you were so scared I was going to tell your friend how we really met. I could see it on your face and in your eyes." Marcus said laughing.

"Please don't -- don't tell anyone about this" Cole asked shyly.

"And why should I listed to you Cole?" Marcus said using his name for the first time since Cole had walked into the dorm room.

"Please -- ill do anything you want just please don't tell people." Cole begged a bit.

"Well Anything sure can include a lot there Cole -- are you willing to do anything and everything I say?" Marcus asked still holding his smirk.

"Yes-" Cole replied.

"Good white boy -- now I told my friend Jamal here just what a good little white boy you are and he wanted to see for himself. So be good and serve my bro here" Marcus said motioning over to the other black man in the room with his arm.

"Yes sir" Cole said moving to Jamal.

With a smile Jamal pulled down his pants showing a big black cock just as big as Marcus's. Cole got to his knees and started to stroke the black monster and then opened his mouth big and wide to be throat fucked. Cole felt Jamal's hands grab his short brown hair and then begin to thrust his dick fast and hard into Cole's mouth and down his throat.

"Ahhhgggguuuhhh" Cole gurgled as the big black man face fucked him over and over drool dripping out of his mouth and down his chin.

"Hes got a good little fag mouth for sure." Jamal said to Marcus without skipping a beat.

"Oh ya -- Cole here is a good little slut. Hes got a nice tight ass too." Marcus added.

"I would love to try that too" Jamal said back.

The two continued to talk about Cole while Jamal used his mouth as a cock sleeve. The two acted as if Cole was barley there -- like how you would treat a pet animal or talk about someone that was not in the room. Cole felt humiliated and degraded as it all continued but the bulge in his pants was rock hard and throbbing. After a bit more of the throat fucking Jamal stopped and pulled out his cock and busted on Cole's face and In his mouth and even got some on his shirt. Then Marcus stood up and took Jamal's position in front of Cole. Cole's face plowing was then resumed with Marcus's hard cock. The two black men continued to talk to each other as if taking turns using Cole was as normal and natural as swapping off playing video games when one player dies or gets to a checkpoint.

"He is one of the better white boys ive found this semester" Marcus said causing Cole to wonder how many guys like him were in similar situations with Marcus or Jamal or other black guys on campus.

After a bit more time Marcus similar to Jamal busted in Cole's mouth pulling out to cum on his face as well. Jamal then got back up for a round on Cole's tight and formerly virgin ass. Cole was tossed onto his bed and bent over the side.

"Ahhhh!" Cole let out as Jamal's cock slid into his behind.

"He is a bit of a squealer -- im not sure if I like it or not though" Jamal said as he moved back and forth with his cock inside Cole.

Cole continue to moan and grunt as Jamal used his ass without a thought of Cole. Jamal pumped back and forth for what felt like forever before Cole finally felt his ass being filled with Jamal's juice. Jamal pulled out of Cole's butt only to be replaced by Marcus just like what they had done with Cole's mouth. The young college freshman was in complete bliss as these two strong black upperclassmen had their way with him. As Marcus stuffed Cole's rear with his hard black manhood Cole thought back to when they first met at the party only a few weeks ago. He thought of being led into the laundry room -- being forced to his knees -- being facefucked like a whore. Before that Cole had never thought of being anything but straight and wanting a cute girl with a pair of tits and a nice ass. That's not to say he didn't still want that but -- now the thought of black cock -- of Marcus's cock -- now Jamal's cock too was amazing.

"Who is your daddy white boy?!" Marcus said as he thrust deep inside Cole.

"Your are Marcus - you are my daddy" Cole said without thought or hesitation.

"That's right white boy -- Who owns you -- who owns your slutty body and your pathetic mind?!" Marcus asked.

"You do" Cole blurted out as Marcus fucked his ass fast and faster.

Marcus pushed Cole's face into his sheets ad he thrusted harder and harder until he exploded inside the younger white boy. Cole's hard cock exploded all over his bed as well from the excitement now leaving him with his own cum plus the spunk of Marcus and Jamal on and inside him.

"Well this was a good session white boy -- we will see you again real soon" Marcus said pulling his pants back up and heading to the dorm door with Jamal.

"Oh and one more thing -- " Marcus said before pulling out his phone and snapping a few pictures of the Cum covered and panting Cole who was now kneeling on the floor with his pants around his ankles.

The two black men then left leaving Cole alone in his dorm room to clean himself and the room.