White Dom Turned Sissy for BBC Pt. 04

Story Info
Cherry moves in with Kristy and daddy.
2.6k words
4.72
27.7k
39

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After agreeing to move in with Kristy, I had lots of work to do! It took me about three weeks to pack all of my stuff, get out of lease, and officially move in with Daddy and Kristy. During that time, I was a good girl. Every day I took my sissy pills, massaged the cream onto my booty and boobies, did my hair and makeup, did the workout daddy told me to do, and did my sissy hypno sessions Daddy had given me.

After the 3 weeks, it was quite apparent my new routine was working. My hair was growing thicker and shinier. The hormones were certainly changing other things too as my breasts were now a very perky A-cup (growing every day). My booty was softer, curvier, and more feminine than ever. My face had narrowed and began to enhance more delicate, feminine features. As for my clitty... a full month in a cage had me forgetting I ever even had a cock. I was obsessed with the new me.

The only downside was Daddy being away on a business trip during this time. He called me every day which was so sweet of him and he even told me he's bringing gifts back for me. Daddy was so kind, especially for his good girl. As long as I did what I was told, he treated me like his (VERY slutty) princess. The timing wasn't horrible either as I was so busy, but I missed him and was intensely horny at all times.

Finally, it was move in day. Most of my old stuff was packed away in storage. Kristy wanted to design my room and select a whole new wardrobe for me. I was so excited to see what she had done. I just knew it would be perfect! Kristy does have incredible style after all. I decided to smoke one last joint on my balcony before officially moving out. If the me who moved in, saw the me who moved out, he would never believe it.

When I pulled up to my new home, Kristy was outside in a gorgeous bikini to welcome me. There was a "Welcome Cherry" sign, with two painted cherries in each side. She really was the sweetest, I was so excited to live with my new best friend. She gave me a deep kiss before jumping up and down with excitement. She led me inside to give me the tour of our new home. She clearly changed things for our new arrangement and I was practically squealing with excitement.

"Ohmygoddd, I am too excited right now, girl friend! Let me give you the tour!" Kristy said grabbing my hands and rushing me inside.

First we walked through the hallway. There was new art on the wall. Almost all of it depicted a different, powerful black man. I loved it. Shockingly tasteful for something so obviously slutty. As we approached the living room, I noticed more of the same. There were large, soft looking couches with large windows facing the backyard. The room was filled with plants and different lights. It was tasteful and pretty (despite there also being a large tv on the wall, playing sissy hypno porn).

I took it all in, loving my new home as we walked into the kitchen. There were stunning granite countertops and an island, a massive 8 burner stovetop and double oven, and a massive fridge. It was gorgeous and had all of the equipment a boujee housewife would have demanded.

"I hope you can cook, girlie. Daddy eats all day!"

Kristy proceeded to show me our matching aprons and I was in love with the idea of taking care of a different need of daddy's. Not only was I growing a female body, my instincts were changing too. I wanted nothing more than to nurture my big, strong man. Kristy began to catch on to my feelings and said:

"Whatcha thinking bout?" Teasingly.

"Oh nothing really, hun. My feminine instincts are just developing in ways all the time now!" I said giggling nervously.

"Dont worry. I remember those days. Embrace your new feelings and feed them even more." She sad while nibbling my ear.

Kristy then led me upstairs to the bedrooms. There were four rooms in total. Two on one wall, one on the wall parallel, and one at the end of the hall.

"Master's room is at the end of the hall. His door is locked when he's away so I can't show you tonight babe. The one to your left is an empty bedroom for now. Mine is on this side!" She said opening her door. Of course I had already been in her room many times and loved her style. It was a lot of pink and white with fluffy blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. She had a tv on her wall, some plants, ceiling to floor windows, and a walk in closet.

"Ok are you ready to see yours now?" Kristy said while covering my eyes.

"I've been dying for this moment!" I replied, not hiding my excitement whatsoever.

She opened the door, walked me in, and uncovered my eyes. I cried tears of joy the second I looked around. I had a king sized bed with purple satin sheets and a matching comforter. There were lots of pillows on my bed too, I loved it. I had huge windows, with a gorgeous view of the massive pool and patio in the yard.

"How have I never noticed this stunning secluded pool?" I asked Kristy, truly shocked.

"Probably because you were too focused on master's big black cock." Kristy answered in a cute, thoughtful way.

I continued to look around to see the other details of my room. The walls were painted white and purple.I had a nice tv on the wall, LED lights (including a spade, an eggplant, and a queens crown), a few plants, ceiling to floor mirror, and a near empty book shelf. Currently the only contents were many bottles of lube and five dildos. Three of them were big black ones, a fun looking rainbow one, and even a large bad dragon "demon cock" which piqued my interest immediately. There was also some random sex toys I couldn't decipher at first glance.

"Those are my housewarming gifts to you! Use them well, and promise to share." She said smiling and giggling.

"You're too good to me, hun. I can't wait for play time." I said caressing the demon one while looking Kristy in the eye.

"I have one last surprise. If you've loved everything so far, this will blow you away." She said flinging my walk in closet door open.

As I walked in, I tried to take it all in. The color scheme matched my room along with a fluffy purple carpet and there were more mirrors in here. There were formal dresses, sun dresses, and rompers hanging up. High heels, flats, flip flops, and feminine athletic shoes on a rack against the wall. There was a large dresser and a smaller one. The large one contained workout clothes (mostly leggings, small spandex shorts, crop tops, and sweatshirts), cute tops, more casual shorts, jeans, and even some leather options.

The smaller dresser was devoted to panties, bras, lingerie, and bikinis. Despite being the smaller dresser, this was clearly the more full of the two. The one thing almost all of the clothes had in common was the style: slutty as can be.

"Kristy... I have no words. I love everything so much I can't..." I said sobbing once again.

She pulled me into her arms and kissed me. "Take it all in, girl. This is just the beginning. You'll be able to pick as many things out as you please. I can't wait to see your style evolve from here. Feel free to borrow any of my clothes too! Now, why dont you unpack your things, set up your room how you please, and then meet me by the pool, ok?"

"That sounds perfect." I said brushing my tears away.

As she walked out, I plopped onto my bed. Is this really happening?

I was in pure bliss.

----

After I had finished unpacking and setting up my room, I walked into my closet to pick out a bikini. They were all wildly slutty. All of them barely covered my titties now, I couldn't imagine how scandalous they would look as I continued to develop. I picked a cute pink top and a black thong style bottom. Satisfied with how I looked, I strut down the stairs and to the pool.

Kristy was clearly covered in oil, tanning on a lounge chair by the pool. She was wearing the sluttiest one piece I had ever seen. It was white and her ass had completely swallowed them up. She woo'd at me as I walked to her and I decided to twirl and show off my body a bit in doing so.

"Cherry, you really are starting to look like a woman! I told you daddy has access to the best treatments." Kristy said, approaching me and then caressing my sensitive breasts.

"You really think so, honey?" I said, knowing how drastically they have already grown.

"Oh god yes! I'm jealous, yours are going to be bigger than mine in no time! By the way, no one can see back here so bikinis are optional..." Kristy said, pulling the string and exposing my perky breasts.

She immediately began to suck on my nipples. They were so sensitive I twitched with every lick. She knew exactly what she was doing and really made me squirm. I loved every second. I couldn't believe these breasts were mine. The sensations I felt from them were completely new. I never knew how incredible sex can be as a woman. For a second I almost forgot that Kristy wasn't a sissy too, I couldn't let her take the lead alone.

I practically ripped her bikini off. She moaned from the excitement, now standing totally naked. That's when I realized she wasn't caged anymore.

"Oh my god where's your cage girl?!" I said confused, suddenly remembering my own caged clitty.

"Master says I dont need one anymore. Im a complete limp clitty sissy. My tiny clit could never get hard like a man." Kristy said, touching it like a real clit.

It was so small yet beautiful. I loved the way it boasted her femininity. It was as though her tiny sized clitty was the ultimate contrast to daddy.

"You know... mine used to be your size. Daddy will have a new cage for you when he gets back. Im just sure of it." She said, pulling my cage out and playing with it.

"Wait here, obviously we can't have fun with these." She said laughing and pressing out clits together.

While I waited for her to come back, I noticed a bong sitting on the table. I took a huge hit and laid on a towel by the pool. Kristy came walking back, still naked. This time holding the bad dragon dildo from my room along with her own.

"I see you're ready then." Trading the toys and lube for the bong.

Feeling high and hornier than ever, I lubricated both of our toys. Upon closer inspection, mine was more like a demons cock and hers was more similar to a tentacle of some sort. They were equal size. Both were absolutely massive. I would have been worried if daddy didn't break in my sissy pussy the way he did. Kristy coughed and she let out the rip and pulled out her poppers.

We began to kiss, both in a very submissive way. We broke it off while still locked eyes and agreed to ride our toys opposite of each other. But first, we had to prepare. We began to get into the 69 position, both completely ignoring the others clitty and immediately eating each other's sissy pussy. We took turns moaning as we both hungrily devoured the other. She slid her fingers in me and I followed. Compared to daddy, I didn't feel a thing and giggled.

"I forget what a size queen my sis is! Let's satisfy you then baby!" She said motioning for me to ride my toy.

We poured more lube on, took a large sniff of the poppers, and inserted the toys. We both were moaning like sluts in the heat (which we quite literally were). As we began to ride, we competed with each other. Drunkenly riding these massive toys, I began to play with my own nipples. Putting these sensations together, I immediately came through my cage.

Despite this overwhelming orgasm, I had no intention of stopping. This was another side effect of the hormones. I was always horny. I came 8-12 times a day without even touching my clit. I was truly addicted to the sensations of my pussy being fucked. As my senses came back slightly, I realized Kristy was in the same boat. Her pathetic white clitty was leaking like a puddle and somehow looked even smaller.

We continued like this for a bit more, now upping the stakes. We were challenging each other with the popppers as we savagely ride our toys, casually fitting the entirely of them. Finally, we were nothing more but nasty sissy pigs, desperate fucking our own cum out of ourselves. If someone were to walk in, I knew I would not be able to stop what I was doing. I was a slave to this feeling.

As I accepted that feeling, I pictured daddy clearly in my mind just as the toy connected with my g spot. My orgasm was so intense my cum shot out and hit Kristy in her titties. She was bouncing like a mindless dildo on her own, not even realizing. Without any warning, she had returned the favors and shot her cum all over me.

We giggled hysterically as we collapsed onto each other. I knew that this was my new home and I was so grateful to be here. All I could think was how happy our little family will be once daddy is home.

"Hey Kristy?" I said

"Mhm?" She replied exhaustedly, her face buried in my breasts.

"What's your relationship to daddy?" I asked nervously

"Well it's different than yours. He's not my daddy, he's my master. I am nothing more than his live in sex slave. By extension, I'm your live in sex slave too in a way." She replied, with more energy all of the sudden.

"Huh? What do you mean by that, hun?" I responded with confusion.

"Master had me groom you for something more. You're more like his girlfriend and maybe even his wife one day. He had big plans for you from day one! You've exceeded his expectations every step of the way. I mean look at you, you're 3 weeks in and already a perfect sissy." She said, in a very positive way.

I was gushing. I couldn't believe daddy wants me as his girlfriend. She even said future wife? I melted at the idea of being daddy's bride. All of the sudden, this was now my dream. I had to push myself even harder to becoming a perfect sissy.

"And you're ok with that??" I asked, suddenly feeling sad for my friend.

"Of course! I love being a slave to master and others. I know and embrace my role! I am so happy for you two! Trust me, I can't wait to help make both of your dreams come true." She shot back.

From there, the conversation drifted off as we both felt our exhaustion fully kick in. I still couldn't believe this was real. But as I pictured having a perfect husband with our own sissy slave, I drifted off in pure bliss. I truly had the perfect life now.

Please keep commenting your thoughts! I'm loving the support and feedback!!! Feel free to message me to give me ideas for other series!

Love you all,

Cheri