White Dom Turned Sissy for BBC Pt. 05

Story Info
Cherri falls harder, no turning back now.
2.9k words
4.77
29.1k
49

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After moving in to my new home, the days went by very quickly. I continued to work from home, only now I did it in a skimpy bikini by my pool. For a while now I had been nervous as I haven't told any of my coworkers I was currently transitioning. Since we're virtual and really only communicated via email, it hasn't been an issue. Making my voice deeper was the only challenge thus far (and it was getting harder).

Today I was particularly nervous because we had our monthly zoom call. An hour before, I found myself looking in my mirror without makeup, trying to make my hair boyish, and hide my new breasts. That's when it hit me. I could barely pass for a MAN now. I was a pretty, Amazonian type woman. Tall, muscular, but with a pretty face, fat booty, and constantly enlarging breasts. Maybe it was the hormones/cage making me hit my, but I decided to change my plan. I was hopping on this call like the bad bitch I am. I did my make up, fixed my hair, and picked a cute girly outfit.

My heart raced as I entered my information for the call. Right before I could join the call, the icon for your pronouns (which follow your name). I figured I might as well change them now! I switched "He/Him" with "She/Her." It was such a simple thing to do, but yet so exhilarating. I finally turned the camera on and took another big step in my new sissy life.

It turned out to be a good day to show the new me. The meeting was pretty short, I didn't have to speak, and no one directly acknowledged the new me. Well, almost. This one guy happened to privately dm me, saying he liked my new look. I was annoyed it was him. He was particularly snarky to me because I was gay and more of a man than he was. I said thanks, rather coldly. Like I would let a boi like that in my pussy after having daddy. For an instant, the thought of feminizing him flashed through my mind. The sissy hypno was really taking hold.

----

It was Friday, so work let out early. I was happy it was over so I could really relax. Almost as soon as I closed my laptop, I hear the door open. I could immediately tell it wasn't Kristy walking in. These footsteps were far too loud. Daddy was home.

I flung myself out of my bed and sprinted down stairs. He looked thrilled with the new me. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Even though it was me who kissed him, he immediately took control of the kiss. Oh god, I missed him so much. He gently put me down to take in my new appearance. I hadn't seen him in weeks at this point (as he was away on a business trip).

Since I had last seen daddy, my lips were full, my jaw skimmed, my hair was clearly a girls style, my waist got two sizes smaller, my booty got 3 inches thicker, and my breasts were somewhere in between B and C. I was hot as fuck. And daddy knew it. He looked me over countless times, while caressing my new feminine features.

"Damn, baby. You starting to look like daddy's queen. I missed you, girl." He said, saying even more with his eyes.

I melted and felt intense pride. Daddy loved the new me. I was a good girl. "I missed you so much, daddy! Please dont leave me again!" I said nuzzling my face in his chest.

"Dont worry. I'll take you with me from now on."

He leaned in for a kiss and reached directly over my caged clitty and under to my sissy pussy. I loved the way he ignored it. It was so emasculating. Nothing turns me on more than daddy's superiority. I was so ready for daddy to fuck me. Sure, I was using my massive toys every day, but nothing can compete with daddy.

As soon as he started, stopped. I began to whine and he kissed me to shut me up.

"I can't tire you out right now. You gotta big night tonight. After tonight, you'll be my girl. Go find Kristy. She'll help." He said turning me and slapping my ass.

Ugh. It felt so hot to be manhandled and told what to do. I wanted to argue and beg for his cock, but I couldn't disappoint daddy. I left to find Kristy.

----

I went to knock on her door and she called out "In here, girl!" Clearly coming from my room. As I walked in, Kristy stood there with a gorgeous white lingerie set in one hand and a white chastity cage (Significantly smaller than the one I was currently wearing).

"Get ready for the rest of your life!"

First, Kristy removed my cage and my cock was free for the first time in a month. It was significantly smaller. I must have lost half the size from the hormones and chastity. You would think that this would be devastating news, yet I was delighted. The contrast between my pathetic clitty and daddy's god like cock would be beautiful.

She then dressed me in my lingerie. It was a slutty, white, one piece style with a jackstrap type back, leaving my hole completely exposed. Another unique traits was a hole for my clitty to poke through. Now in the much smaller cage, it looked tiny and pathetic. I loved how small and effeminate my once precious cock had become.

Finally, we finished by doing my make up. I was very good at this point and insisted on doing it myself.

"It would help help if I knew what this was all for..." when I heard the door open and many heavy footsteps. The sound trailed off as they seemed to head down to the basement. "Uhm, who is that?" I asked pretending to be confused but secretly very excited.

"Let's just say tonight is like your initiation." Kristy replied teasingly.

"Imitation to what?" I asked.

She giggled and pointed to her tattoos. "BNWO" and "BLACK OWNED."

I blushed and kept doing my make up. This was about to be the best night of my life. With this new motivation, I caked the makeup on beautifully. At the end, I looked like a perfect but very slutty angel.

"Ok, I'm ready!"

-----

My heart is racing. I'm getting ready to walk down stairs when daddy comes up behind me. He was completely naked and wearing a sexy studded cock ring. He looked incredible. I immediately reached for it and he grabbed my wrist.

"I love your eagerness baby. Come here, I have a surprise for you." He said leading me to the basement. "Show me what a good girl you are. Make them jealous that you're my bitch. Be my perfect slut."

My clitty immediately leaked at these words. Still trying to process everything daddy said to me, we turned the corner. Inside the room, 4 other massive black men were standing there. They were all naked and had massive cocks. I was so caught on them that I hardly noticed the other 4 people. There was 2 white woman, a white man, and a white sissy. They smiled encouragingly at me while I took them in.

"Tonight, my girl Cherri will officially join the Black New World Order. She'll never be with a pathetic white boi again. When I first met her, she was an alpha man, dominating fags. Even a man like that submit immediately to me. Now look at her. She's a gorgeous, Amazonian goddess ready to serve us. She's perfect. Imma make this bitch mine forever. Enjoy her tonight, boys."

My brain was rolling. He really did immediately break me, own me, and make me his bitch. I was so proud to be the Amazonian goddess in daddy's eyes.

Next thing I know, daddy is pushing my to my knees. Finally, I could take him in my mouth. I've been craving this for weeks. At first touch my clitty leaked more cum. God I needed this. My eyes were closed as I took as much of daddy as I could (about 9 inches of it). When I opened my eyes, 4 more huge black cocks were in my face. I giggled and rubbed them all against tongue in bliss.

I began to take turns sucking each of them. My clitty was straining impossibly hard in my tiny cage. Instead of thinking how I needed to touch my clitty, all I could think of was how I need daddy's cock in my pussy. That would definitely make me cum.

As I continued to suck each of their cocks, spitting on them all. One in my mouth and one in each hand. It was like daddy read my mind. He positioned me on the couch so I could keep sucking the cocks but now I was bent over. He snapped his fingers and the two white women ran over and began to eat my ass. They must be well trained because they were amazing at it. Not that I could see them do it, but they were both incredibly gorgeous. A blonde with huge tits the fattest ass you'll ever see and a skinny fit red head with small titties and a tight ass. They were both covered in BNWO tattoos.

I was already delusional from the pleasure when I realized the white man stuffed a tablet of some drug on my tongue. I felt it instantaneously. This felt like ecstasy. I had 4 black cocks in my face, two women eating my pussy, and daddy preparing his huge cock for my pussy. I felt it instantaneously. It was euphoric. Finally, he moved the girls aside and they went back to their corner.

Daddy went to slide his dick in and my hole easily accepted him. It was a perfect culmination of pleasure. Between the hormones, chastity cage, the drugs, and my own hornyness, I was nothing more than sex slave. He began to slide in and out, constantly picking up pace. It felt so good that I must have forgotten to pleasure the big black cocks in my face. They began to face fuck me as daddy pounded my pussy.

I was already losing my mind. As I was fucked and facefucked, the other men were either slapping their cock on my face or grabbing my tits. I loved the attention. I needed them to own me. I was nothing more than their sissy faggot.

"What a good lil bitch"

"Dis' throat crazy, she ain't even gaggin on this piece"

"Lemme try that neck, B"

I loved that the men were into me. They were all clearly incredible and far superior to me. Yet, I still was paying attention to daddy more than anyone. Once again, he was the alpha amongst alphas. I was proud to be his bitch. I was determined to make his friends jealous. I'll do whatever it takes.

In between cocks, the white sissy started holding poppers under my nose. This really set me over the edge. I screamed onto the cock as I came uncontrollably.

My contractions must have set daddy over the edge and he filled my pussy with his cum. Shot after shot after shot. It was already leaking out while he was still cumming. The sensation made me cum for a second time in 30 seconds. It was so mind blowing I blacked out.

"Ayo did she just pass out??"

I quickly woke up and moaned "someone please fill my pussy."

Immediately the next cock slid in and began fucking me mercilessly. I moved over to daddy's cock and began to clean him off. After his dick was polished off, he smiled lovingly at me and wiped the drool off my face. In that moment, while getting pounded by a group of men, it hit me. Daddy loves me the way I love him. I could just... feel it. I shed a happy tear looking at him and he wiped that too and tapped my nose.

Daddy sat on the couch and watched his friends run a train on me. Each of the men had their turn with my pussy and each chose a different position to fuck me in. One wanted doggie and spanked me the whole time, another wanted on my back and grabbed my tits like they were his personal toys. The first came on my face and the second came on my tits. I was soaked with cum and hornier than I have ever been.

I loved every second of this. I kept looking at daddy the whole time and he was immensely proud. He was even commentating to the other white bois and girls how good I was at pleasuring big black cock.

The last two men didn't say a word and went to double penetrate me. I looked at daddy and he smiled knowing I wouldn't refuse. I took a huge hit of poppers. And the skid inside. My body was so sensitive that every inch of my felt pleasure. They were huge and I felt so stretched out.

Somehow, i wasn't in pain. I wanted this. Taking two massive cocks, 3-4x larger than my own was exactly what I needed.

They began to pound me in unison. We were all about to lose it. As they continued to stroke for a few more minutes, i was losing my mind. I was sobbing tears of joy, crying to daddy, telling him how much I loved him. I knew right then and there that I would be with daddy forever. He came over and began to kiss me while the two big black cocks destroyed my sissy pussy.

His tongue was enough to set me over the edge. I came for the 5th time, but this one was the most intense orgasm of my life. As I came, I felt both cocks erupt in my pussy. The last thing I remember was daddy kiss my lips gently and hold me while I lost consciousness.

----

I woke up in the bathtub. Daddy was washing me in a very delicate way. Despite being such an insanely strong man, he knew how to touch a woman. I was no longer covered in cum but my body was definitely beaten up. I could barely move but was so content.

"Cherri, you were incredible tonight. I knew you would make me proud but that was the best performance I have ever seen. You're perfect. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you on my waist at business parties, I want to take you on trips, I want to show you off everywhere. I need this pussy forever."

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, babygirl."

Once he finished cleaning me off, he scooped me out of the tub and dried me off. Instead of carrying me to bed, he carried me downstairs.

"Daddy where are we ---" I began to say before realizing where we were going. One of the black men who had just mercilessly fucked me was setting up his tattoo station. The freaky red head girl was setting up my new piercings.

First, she did my piercings. "Hiya girl, you were amazing tonight. I'm so jealous. I'm Vicki by the way! But we'll talk more tomorrow!" She was naked, I noticed in addition to her tattoos, she was covered in piercings.

She then pierced my nose with a bullring, then a tongue ring, both of my nipples, my bellybutton, and even my taint. God it felt so sexy having all of this new metal. I felt so sexy this way.

"You look so good, sweetie!" The blonde said very sweetly. She had a very innocent face yet the sluttiest body I had ever seen. Her huge tits were pierced and so was her pussy, but that was it. "I'm Hailey! I can't wait to get to know ya!"

Next, they started on my tattoos. I knew daddy was very into tattoos. I looked at him and said "give me as many of whatever you want. I want to look perfect for you." As two of the black men and the white man began to tattoo different locations of my body, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I had quite a bit of ink.

I first noticed the "BLACK OWNED" mark right above my clitty in a pretty script. My arm had a beautiful floral full sleeve. My lower back said "daddy's girl" I'm cursive. I had the QOS mark on my booty cheek. I looked on my cheek when I saw my new favorite tattoo, "Lamar." It was daddy's name. I sobbed once again. It was so sweet and I was proud to have daddy proudly marked on my face.

Daddy kissed me and took off his shirt, revealing a new tattoo of his own. It was simple. "Cherri" on a black heart, on his hairy chest. It was the most incredible feeling. We began to passionately make out again. Everyone else began to clear out.

"We'll let you two lovebirds have fun then." Vicki said.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow, bae!" Hailey said.

Please keep commenting! I love hearing your thoughts and feedback!!

Love you all!!

Cherri