White Femdom for Black Gentlemen

Story Info
Madeline Sabourin strapon fucks Bilal Abdirahman.
1.5k words
1.7
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"I don't do race play but face slapping, spitting, name-calling, forced bisexuality, forced feminization and forced chastity are okay," Madeline Sabourin said with a smile. Bilal Abdirahman stroked his goateed chin as he considered the lady's words. The tall, dark-skinned and burly young Somali-Canadian Muslim man was pleased to hear what the lady had to say. A lot of Muslim men from deeply patriarchal societies have a femdom fetish and there is nothing wrong with that.

"Excellent, glad to hear it, ma'am," Bilal Abdirahman replied. Madeline O'Brien smiled and nodded, pleased with the young black man's choice of words. By day, Madeline Sabourin is the director of the national call center for the Royal Bank of Canada. By night, she becomes Mademoiselle Douloureuse, the premier dominatrix in the City of Edmonton, Alberta. Nothing wrong with having a second job. Mademoiselle Douloureuse caters to the men and women in this part of Alberta who happen to like BDSM and don't mind paying for a good time. Where there's a will, there's always a way.

"Let us begin," Madeline said, and she then led Bilal to the dungeon located in the basement of her Oak Street townhouse. Bilal dutifully followed the sexy lady into her lair. Six feet tall, chubby and sexy, with large breasts, thick thighs and a big round butt, Madeline had quite a presence. After exchanging her white blouse and dress pants for a black leather skirt and red tank top, Madeline swiftly morphed into Mademoiselle Douloureuse. Bilal admired the blonde-haired, pale-skinned and blue-eyed BBW dominatrix. Oh yeah, this lady is the real deal alright.

"I am ready, ma'am," Bilal replied. Mademoiselle Douloureuse looked at Bilal as the tall, dark-skinned young Muslim man knelt before her. As both Madeline Sabourin and Mademoiselle Douloureuse, she has a thing for black men. Unfortunately, a lot of black guys feel the pressure to be macho as hell and seem to be allergic to her Femdom ways. Mademoiselle Douloureuse was thrilled to meet a fine black gentleman like Bilal who is not afraid of her Femdom ways and wants to play with her. Such gentlemen are rare as fuck, and a lady like her appreciates the hell out of them.

"Speak only when spoken to," Mademoiselle Douloureuse said to Bilal, who nodded sagely. The chubby blonde woman gave the young black man her sweet smile...then smacked him hard across the face. Bilal blinked in surprise. Mademoiselle Douloureuse licked her lips, and then reached for her purse. Grabbing the silvery chastity device, Mademoiselle Douloreuse held it up for Bilal to see. The young black man looked nervous. Mademoiselle Douloureuse grabbed Bilal's long and thick Somali cock and then snapped the chastity device on it.

Bilal groaned as the chastity device ensnared his big black cock. The Somali Muslim stud thought of all the freaky white sluts that he fucked in all holes prior to meeting Mademoiselle Douloureuse. Virtually all of the white chicks that Bilal met on the Mac Ewan University campus could not resist his ten inches of thick black dick. Mademoiselle Douloureuse laughed as Bilal writhed and moaned from having his big black dick encased in the chastity device. A lot of white mistresses take it easy on black guys because of the BBC stuff but not Mademoiselle Douloureuse. This sexy white BBW believes in true female domination, and even black guys with BBC must be made to serve her.

"Oh that hurts," Bilal finally said, and Mademoiselle Douloureuse gave him the kind of a smile a snake gives to a cornered dove. Drawing back her hand, the chubby blonde dominatrix slapped the black Muslim man's face really hard. Bilal winced, and Mademoiselle Douloureuse smiled, pleased with his reaction. Grabbing a leash, Mademoiselle Douloureuse fixed it around Bilal's neck before attaching a collar to it. Just like that, the white dominatrix took her black Muslim slave for a walk. Bilal followed Mademoiselle Douloureuse like a good doggie. White Femdom is hot and black guys with big dicks cannot escape it. Let no one tell you otherwise.

"You are my black Muslim slave, Bilal, and I am your superior white goddess," Mademoiselle Douloureuse said firmly. The chubby blonde dominatrix led her black male slave to the living room. Mademoiselle Douloureuse sat on a throne-like chair and Bilal knelt at her feet like a good little slave. Mademoiselle Douloureuse proceeded to repeatedly slap Bilal's face and she also spat on him. That's right, this freaky white woman spat on a black man. Bilal glared at Mademoiselle Douloureuse. The Somali Muslim man could not believe this shit. Smiling, Mademoiselle Douloureuse winked at Bilal. What else does this freaky white woman have in store for her black Muslim slave?

Mademoiselle Douloureuse savored the look on Bilal's face. Kind of made her reminisce a little bit. The chubby blonde BBW has trained many men and women from all over the world. A few weeks ago, she had a steamy session with a young woman named Ethel Rosenthal, a newcomer to Edmonton, Alberta, by way of Tel Aviv, Israel. The short and slender, brown-haired and blue-eyed Ethel was spending a semester at Mac Ewan University in Edmonton as part of a student exchange program with the University of Tel Aviv. The bicurious young Jewish woman came to Mademoiselle Douloureuse because she had a fantasy of submitting to dominant women with Teutonic looks. If that's what the cute Israeli gal likes, then that's what Mademoiselle Douloureuse provided her with.

"I have a thing for Teutonic women, they arouse me and make me feel wet in my panties," Ethel confessed to Madeline. Smiling, Madeline changed into Mademoiselle Douloureuse and then made Ethel's fantasies come true. The pretty young Jewish woman has fantasies like everyone else and there is nothing wrong with that. Bending Ethel over, Mademoiselle Douloureuse spanked her ass and also repeatedly slapped her pretty face and her small breasts. Ethel screamed as Mademoiselle Douloureuse flogged her back, buttocks, face and tits. After tormenting Ethel in this manner, Mademoiselle Douloureuse grabbed her favorite toy, a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Time to get down to business.

"You are my bitch and you know it," Mademoiselle Douloureuse taunted Ethel as she went to town on her. Ethel squealed in delight as the sexy blonde Canadian BBW slapped her face and spat on her while slamming the dildo into her pussy. At one point, Mademoiselle Douloureuse boldly lifted the short, horny young Jewish woman and carried her around while fucking her with the strap-on dildo. Ethel got pounded real good by Mademoiselle who didn't let up until the other gal tapped out. Both women had a great time. Mademoiselle Douloureuse showed Ethel the kind of fun she wouldn't forget.

Mademoiselle Douloureuse sighed happily as she recalled those wonderful times with Ethel, the lovely young Jewish woman from Tel Aviv. All kinds of folks love Femdom, across races, religions, genders and cultures. With a smile on her face, Mademoiselle Douloureuse focused on her current sub, Bilal the handsome Somali Muslim brother. Donning her strap-on dildo, Mademoiselle Douloureuse rolled a condom on it before spraying it with lubricant. Time for the hunky black man from Somalia to discover the joys of white Femdom. It's a glorious day indeed.

"I feel like an explorer, I am probably the first white woman to strap it on and fuck a Somali man," Mademoiselle Douloureuse said Bilal. Without further ado, Mademoiselle Douloureuse gripped the young black Muslim man's hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. Bilal groaned as Mademoiselle Douloureuse's dildo invaded his asshole. Mademoiselle Douloureuse felt her chunky white pussy get wetter and wetter as she began fucking Bilal with the dildo. There isn't enough interracial pegging out there and Mademoiselle Douloureuse is more than happy to contribute to that genre. If black women don't want to strap it on and peg black men, then this bossy, chubby white chick will do it. Is that understood?

"Oh fuck, that dildo is huge," Bilal said, moaning deeply as Mademoiselle Douloureuse fucked him. Mademoiselle Douloureuse felt her nipples harden and her pussy twitched as she filled Bilal's smooth black ass with her dildo. In her conversations with black male submissive types, Mademoiselle Douloureuse learned that many of them liked femdom but the women of their own communities weren't okay with that. Mademoiselle Douloureuse savored every moment she got to fuck Bilal's ass with her dildo. If Somali women won't buy dildos and fuck their men with them, then Mademoiselle Douloureuse will pick up the slack. It's just the way she gets down.

"Welcome to a brand new world," Madeline Sabourin said to Bilal Adbirahman. After a very intense session of freaky interracial femdom, the bodacious blonde BBW let her new black male sub take a shower. Fresh and clean, Bilal was glowing from the sensual experience he just had. He thanked Madeline Sabourin/Mademoiselle Douloureuse for an absolutely wonderful time then hit the road. The City of Edmonton, Alberta, is full of gorgeous ladies and Bilal Abdirahman likes many of them. Of course, there's only one Mademoiselle Douloureuse and Bilal intends on visiting her again.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers