White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which itself had led to Candace calling in this favor early, leaving me to learn these things from others, before the girls had been able to complete my tutoring, at least up to the point they were willing to go (due to their sense of fidelity to their boyfriends, which I couldn't really begrudge them).

I know it's complicated, but it was supposed to play out that the girls gave me my sexual education up to that point, where I was manually and orally pleasuring them, and only then turn me over to the sorority girls for further progression in the erotic arts.

But did I actually owe them that? Couldn't I still learn all that here, from Rita with Nia, and still 'apply' it to them later? Or would they be mad if I did, like it was somehow a breach of trust, or breach of contract? Would they dump me, not want me around anymore?

And if they did, was I okay with that? Yesterday that would've been a resounding NO, because they were all I had, sexually or romantically even. But now.... Now, did I 'have' Nia? Were my feelings for her reciprocated? And were her or my feelings even real, or just puppy love amplified by hormones from the sexual things we'd done together?

It was a lot for me to think about. Do I continue with the oral lesson tomorrow with Nia, both giving and receiving? Or do I stop at digital only? But even that, if I did it to Nia, would be beyond where I'd gotten with the girls, and Keisha was supposed to grade my final (and really, first) exam on that. So if I did that to Nia....would that be cheating Keisha (and maybe Candace) out of being my first?

Okay, so maybe don't do that to Nia, don't touch her there, and don't lick her there. But the girls don't want to, or felt constrained not to, touch me, so could I let Nia touch me and even......lick me? Only if she wanted to, of course; but would she, if I didn't reciprocate?

That was certainly exciting for me as a guy to contemplate, but it went against Rita's admonition that the man should pleasure his partner first (with the unspoken corollary, before he should expect anything); AND it went against my own nature, to ask or expect, or even accept my lover doing those things to me without me reciprocating at the very least, or doing them to her first.

Because that's what I really wanted: to touch Nia the way Keisha had shown me, to put her into that blissful state and then the orgasm beyond, and to know that *I* had done that to and for her. To feel her tenderness (love?) and gratitude first, and only then be able to submit myself to her hands for reciprocity.

Rita was still talking, but I think watching all this play out on my face, so that once again:

"Mark?" Slight shake of my head as I focus my eyes back on her.

"I was just saying why don't you guys cuddle up over there, continue talking if you want, learn more about each other, and let your hands and bodies do what feels natural. Only, no overt sexual contact. Got it?

"Your hands can roam: bottoms, breasts, and nipples [nodding toward me] aren't off-limits, but no hands or lips on other private parts, and no masturbation. Clear?"

Nods and giggles, and a little bit of, "But can we do this? Or can we do that?"

Rita finally finished reading the riot act to us, which essentially boiled down to no mouths below the waist and no orgasms, and then said, "Mark, with your endowment, it'll be difficult for it to not make contact with Nia [a giggle from Nia], so don't worry about that." Short, vigorous nods from Nia.

"Alright, lovebirds, off with the towels and into bed with you!"

I moved to the far side of the bed, the right side, with Nia on my left. She pulled the covers up over us, all the way over us, like kids hiding under the covers. We turned on our sides to meet in the middle, nose to nose, feet entwined, free arms draped over the other. It wasn't long before she was kissing me, really just "smooching" though, close-mouthed.

I heard Rita moving around and heard her blow out the two distant candles. Then she came between the beds and blew out the candle on the nightstand between, then slid into her own bed.

"You're very cute, Mark," Nia whispered to me, kissing me quickly after saying it.

"And you're very beautiful, Nia." Giggles and more kisses.

"Do you like me? I mean really like me?" Spoken more pensively.

"I really do, yes. Do you think you like me?"

"Yes!" More kisses, this time initiated by me, a little tongue on the lips, more passionate.

"Would you take me home to meet your parents?"

"I would, yes, but--"

"Oh Mark I'm so sorry!! I forgot for a moment, please forgive me!"

"I do, Nia, I do. It's easy to forget that, since people our age always have at least a mom or dad."

"But I'm still sorry, I know it must still be sad for you. You were 8?"

"Yes, 8. But....could we talk about something else instead?"

"Oh yes, of course, I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Don't worry about it, it was a long time ago, and I've done alright. Especially meeting a sweet girl like you."

"Oh Mark!" More kisses, but all over my face.

"Nia, would you turn over so I can hold you?"

The words were no sooner out of my mouth than she was turning over, pulling her pillow closer to mine. It's still warm in the room so I take that opportunity to push the comforter down to our knees.

"Do you think you'll be warm enough with just the sheet?"

"With you holding me I'll be plenty warm!"

We settle in, me on my left side, her head on my left arm, her left hand holding mine, my right hand on one of her breasts, her right hand atop it, holding it there. Not just resting it there, but letting me know she wanted me to keep it there.

Down below was a little awkward because of my equipment, and Nia wasn't quite touching me there, but emboldened by the feel of her, the acceptance of this and everything else, I decided to complete the embrace as intimately as I could. I released her breast long enough to reach down, caress her right butt cheek, then pull my semi-hard member up toward me, holding it up and parallel to the crevice of her bottom, then asked her to snuggle back against me.

She must've known better than me what she wanted to feel, because as she slid back she pulled her right cheek up, allowing my penis to nestle deep in the crack, cocooned by her tight bottom. Wow, what a feeling.

With my hand back on her breast, clamped again with her own, her butt enfolding and clamping my penis, her lips planting little kisses on the inside of my left arm, and the smell of her hair under my chin, I was absolutely in heaven.

I felt so content, so at peace, so fulfilled by this young girl in my arms. This girl who all but said she loved me, as I myself held back uttering the L-word, knowing rationally that it was too soon, but feeling romantically that it was still possible, that we could have a future together.

"What's your mom's name, Nia, and what grade does she teach?"

"It's Linda, and she teaches fourth grade. She...." Nia snuggled back against and into me even more, I think glad that I wanted to know more about her, which I wouldn't unless I felt a certain way about her.

And we fell asleep like that, in each other's arms, each feeling a comfort with, and acceptance by, the opposite sex we hadn't known before.

12