White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to get louder and I had to shush her a few times. Her moans echoing in the small space were intoxicating though, and soon my dick was fully hard.

"Take it out and put it on my butt!"

"That wasn't part of the deal! Now just concentrate on what I'm doing to you." I put the fingers of my left hand in her mouth and then applied the wetness to her stiff nipples, but even that wasn't enough.

"I'll come faster if you do... Please?"

I was finding that I could never deny her anything she asked for like that, so I had to oblige. Letting her go long enough to get him out, I bent my knees and laid the full length of it in her butt crack. She moaned and spread her cheeks so it would get clamped inside. I went back to work on nipples and pussy while she humped up and down on my dick, getting faster and faster. And louder and louder.

As she quickly reached her orgasm I had to clamp her mouth with my left hand while my right held firm to her crotch, waiting for the release when I could move it again and maybe give her a quick 2nd orgasm. And that's how it happened: she'd no sooner 'unlocked' from her orgasm than she began bucking herself against my hand and humping her butt against my cock, and within 30 seconds was literally screaming out behind my clamping hand a second, more powerful orgasm.

Her nostrils were flaring like a racehorse's, gulping for the air she wasn't getting enough of, and I felt sorry for her but I dared not let go of her mouth because she was still moaning too loudly. Her face was red and sweating, and veins were standing out on her forehead. Then she simply collapsed, her knees buckling, and I was left holding her up by one hand on her pussy and the other on her mouth, which I quickly moved down to her chin so she could breathe, and my dick buried between her butt cheeks.

She hung like that from me, silently, while she caught her breath, making pleasurable little gurgling sounds. I caught sight of her in the mirror, satiated and nearly passed out, and it made my dick think that now might be a great time to bend her over the sink and pound the daylights out of her from behind. So I had to tell him to simmer down, even though he was raging hard and in need of his own release.

"Oh my God, Mark, thank you for that! I told you I was horny for you. I've touched myself 3 or 4 times this week thinking about you, but that doesn't begin to compare to the real thing. I can't explain why, but I love the way you touch me!" She'd pulled up her pants and was fixing her bra and shirt.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Maybe just next time ask me when we're alone in the car??"

"True, but I wasn't feeling it so strongly then. Do you think maybe it's the smell of the monkeys? Pheremones or something? They're pretty closely related to us, right? I don't know, but from the time we walked into the Monkey House it just came over me. Weird, huh?"

"Worth looking into, I'll grant you that. Maybe you're onto something there and we can develop a Monkey Cologne or something. I'd certainly wear it if it made you throw yourself at me like that!"

She giggled and hugged and kissed me. "You aren't afraid I'd wear you out?"

"Probably. So it would be best to be near a shower before using it. Or a lake or something." She was all 'fixed up' again, so I said, "And now how do we get out of here gracefully, my little nymph?"

Much better at planning things out or even thinking things through than I was, Nia suggested that I walk out first, nonchalantly, and if anyone was waiting, just tell them that I'd had to bring her some toilet paper. Then in a few minutes she would come out. But if no one was there then knock twice and she'd come right out. "Oh, and try to hide your erection!" And she gave it a hard squeeze and me a hard kiss before turning me toward the door. Seemed like a good plan, except for the bit of sabotage at the end.

I walked out, and thankfully no one was around, so I knocked twice and Nia came out. Beaming and still flushed, she took my hand and we headed up the corridor toward the exit. About 20 feet from the end, two young mothers, white, with toddlers in strollers rounded the corner to walk toward us. One was talking to the other, but I think that one took in the tableau, Nia's face flushed and my erection that I couldn't do much to hide, and smiled a little knowing smile at us.

When we'd made it outside Nia said, "I think she'd like to spend time with you in the restroom! Did you see the size of her breasts?? 'Pregnancy breasts.' I bet you'd like to play with those!" Why was she doing this to me? Still horny I supposed.

"Nia, your breasts are perfect to me. As is your little rump, and your face, and your tongue, and your hands, and another part of you I won't mention in public." Nia giggled and reached up to give me an awkward peck on the cheek as we continued to walk. It was lunch time and we stopped by one of the zoo's eateries, but after checking the menu outside we decided we could wait and get something out in town. After all, we were college kids without a lot of extra money.

"Hey Nia, are you here on a scholarship like me? Maybe you told me, but I've forgotten." She said she was, for Dance, but that it only covered tuition and books, not housing. She left it at that, which got me wondering how much it cost to live in a Sorority. Probably a bit more than a dorm I thought.

We drove on to Birmingham and found the Goodwill and Rita was right: there was really nice stuff there. It wasn't long before Nia had found me a couple of cool outfits. I was ready to check out just based on the sizes, but Nia insisted I try them on.

"Alright, but no funny business this time!" She just smiled innocently, like, Whatever do you mean? We found the row of four changing booths and took the one on the end, close to a wall-mounted rack of women's blouses. The store wasn't just a big rectangle, but had various 'bumpouts' for lack of a better term. The changing rooms were on the back side of one of those, so they couldn't be seen from the cash registers.

But I'd seen only one person working the register, and one other worker on the floor. A couple of older ladies were over in the housewares section, and that was it besides us two. "Try on the first outfit and then come out and show me." I did and when I came out she said, "Nice! This is nice too," she said, rubbing my bulge.

"Nia!" I started to go back into the booth but she grabbed me by the waist and kept me from going all the way in. The way the door opened it acted as a shield that I was behind, it to my left and women's blouses to my right. Nia was standing just at the end of it, so anybody looking would've just thought she was checking out what I was wearing. But what they couldn't see was her undoing my fly and pulling my cock out, then jacking it fast but lightly, her hand skimming over the skin more than gripping and tugging. "Nia!!"

"There, that's better! When you show me the next outfit, have it out like this. And it better still be hard!" Softly giggling, she shoved me back inside.

What was I going to do with this girl?! But she was so hot I couldn't resist her. And truth be told, I kind of liked the way she pushed my boundaries, especially with sex in semi-public like this that were borderline exhibitionist. So I changed into the other outfit and fished my dick back out. But it had gone pretty soft so before I opened the door I jacked it to get it hard again. I opened the door.

"That looks nice!" In a voice loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. Then in a whisper, "The clothes too." Followed by naughty giggles and her reaching for my dick and stroking it hard and fast. Mind you, I was standing in the doorframe of the dressing room, with only a residential-sized interior door shielding what my black girlfriend (in this almost completely-white town) was doing to my big schlong.

"Okay, try the next one on." Next one? I didn't have another outfit, and told her as much. "Oh but you do: your birthday suit! I'm going to go look at some women's stuff. You stay there and jack yourself thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight! And I want to see it good and wet when I get back." And she was gone. I dared not disobey her for fear of how she might escalate this if I did, so I stripped and started to stroke myself. I thought about her in the bathroom before, and how she said she'd 'take care of me later.' But I also thought about the young mother with the big jiggly tits, because Nia was right, I would like to play with them. Not that I didn't like hers, there's just something about big titties.

Before long there was a knock at the door. "Nia?" I asked in a hoarse whisper. The giggle told me it was her so I unlocked the door. "Oooo, I think I like that outfit the best of all three!" I gave her an exasperated, Nia, let's go!, but she wasn't done with me yet. She whispered, "Make yourself come while I watch!" I told her it would make a mess everywhere, but she told me to use my underwear.

"But then I won't have any to wear! You know what? Get your cute little butt in here and suck me off! And swallow so there's no mess." Which is of course exactly what she wanted and she wasted no time sliding into the booth and dropping to her knees. Taking me with both hands she shoved her mouth down on it as far as it would go. Then with sucking/swallowing motions while she held me trapped there she soon had me coming in her mouth. And like a pro she swallowed every drop. My God it was intense, and I had to keep myself from crying out.

"Told you I'd take of you later! Now we can go." She picked up the outfit she liked best and hung the other one on the rack outside the dressing rooms. It occurred to me on the ride home that she'd done that so we'd have to go shopping again next time I needed new clothes. I was a little mad at her for that, but so far I'd liked the outcomes of our shopping trips. I was thinking I could suggest the Ross close to us next time, and maybe Brie (her friend from the House who worked there) would help me try things on to see if they fit. Or try my dick to see if it fit in her mouth...

I dropped Nia back at the House and went to work. "You and Kyla still going tonight?"

"Yeah, man. You and Nia?" It was busy for this early on a Saturday evening, and Trey was hustling so I didn't want to bother him much.

"I'll probably be at the house when you come for Kyla, so I'll see you there." And with a quick fist bump I grabbed an order and left.

Off at 9 I jetted home to shower and change and was at the girls' house at 10PM sharp. Keisha answered, her blouse not buttoned yet, and all that glorious cleavage on display, her breasts held up by a black bra. "Come in. Sorry, Mark, we're both running late. Girls, right?"

I said it was alright, we had plenty of time. Then for some reason I said, "Keisha, would it be alright if I told you again, as a friend and not a horny 18 year old guy, that you have incredible breasts?" She blushed and said it would be alright.

"Do you want to tell me anything 'as a friend', Mr. Livingston?" I looked toward the kitchen and there stood Candace with her back to us, top on but no bottoms except for a pair of black lacy panties that stood absolutely zero chance against that stupendous pear-shaped bottom. Wow! It took my breath away every time I saw it.

"No, Miss Candace, I don't think there's anything I want to tell you..."

She looked hurt, until I started walking toward her saying, "What I want to convey to you is better expressed physically..." And I grabbed that meaty butt with both hands, causing both girls to laugh. I hefted and jostled it for a few seconds before dropping to my knees and planting a wet kiss on each beautiful orb. She spun away from me almost-yelling, "Mark Livingston, what am I going to do with you!"

"I don't know, love. What are you planning to do with me?" She giggled and shook her head, heading back down the hall to her bedroom, saying to give them 10 minutes. Keisha walked past me to join her, but she stopped in front of me and leaned down to give me a kiss on the forehead, which of course gave me an incredible view of her dangling breasts hanging loosely in her bra.

I loved my girls. Keisha knew she was safe with me, and the cleavage show was just a special treat for me. But Candace had proved last time I was here that 'opportunities' were possible with her. Still, the butt thing had just been playful; I didn't expect or want anything to come from it. I'd started to be more and more in love with Nia, and while we'd agreed we could each 'play' with others, I'd started thinking that she was the only one I wanted to be with sexually. Unless... And I'll expand more on that later.

The girls came out looking absolutely stunning, because I guess I didn't usually see them in makeup. Keisha's outfit was fairly tame, and her top showed almost no cleavage (as usual), but there was no hiding the mass of her breasts. She wore a short skirt that showed off her long, slender legs. Candace wore tight blue shimmery pants that accentuated her incredible derierre and strong thighs. Her top was a plunging-V thing that went down to almost her belly button. Obviously no bra because you'd see it through the V. Both wore dangling earrings and necklaces and things, and their shoes were different variations of strappy black high-heels. They looked like models, honestly.

In utter awe I dropped to my knees and bowed repeatedly, saying, "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" (From Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure about 10 years prior.) The girls giggled and pirouetted for me, putting on quite a show.

"Arise, good knight, and take us to thy chariot." That was Candace, offering a hand to help me up. When I rose she locked her arm in mine and we walked out the door. Keisha trailed, locking the door. At my minivan 'chariot' I opened the front door for Candace, closing it after her, then opened the sliding door for Keisha. Quickly sliding into the driver's seat, we were off, bumping to Wreckx-N-Effect in the CD player telling the ladies what they wanted them to do with those rumps.

I pulled up to the ZP house a little after 10:30. The house was busy, girls running around asking if anyone had seen their phone, could I borrow your eyeliner, and I don't know what all else. There were some young black men sitting in the parlor waiting for their dates, and when those two would leave it seemed like another guy came in to replace him. Kyla was there and I talked to her a little bit. She was looking nice in a black dress that hugged her curves just right. Nia came up and after kissing me and gushing over how the girls looked, told Candace she'd take her to Rita now if that was alright. So they left, leaving me alone with Keisha.

"Would you like a drink or something?" She said water would be good so I went to the kitchen and brought her one back, finding her sitting on a loveseat. I settled in beside her, but not too close. About that time Nia came back asking me to scoot over. When I went to smoosh myself against the arm she said, The other way! Then she sat on my left, leaving me (delightfully) squished between these two lovely women. I think she'd done it that way for my benefit,and the mingling of their different perfumes was a heady intoxicant.

"You were a ZP too, Keisha?" Nia said across me. Keisha leaned forward to reply to her across me, and the top of her blouse opened up a bit, allowing me to see more cleavage. When I looked up from my peek I saw Trey walking into the parlor, heading over to where Kyla was waiting. He gave me a thumbs-up, his eyes sparkling at my 'predicament'. I shot him one of those finger-guns like you do, and probably smiled like the Cheshire Cat. I wasn't really listening to the girls' conversation, but when I tuned back in it was to hear Keisha saying, "...and she's my best friend ever, so we decided to rent a house together." Nia was nodding knowingly.

One of the Sisters came over saying, "Keisha!" Keisha stood up and hugged her and they started chatting. Gabby came over and took her place, sitting right next to me, though she had room to leave a little gap. She was looking fine, a short skirt leaving her long legs bare, and a good amount of breasts showing.

She whispered in my ear, but loud enough for Nia to hear, "Mark, thank you for that night. You made me feel incredible!" She momentarily put her hand on my upper thigh before removing it.

Nia's eyes were twinkling with mischief. "Ask her if what I said was true." I demurred, saying it didn't really matter. "Ask her!" She was grinning broadly, sharing a look with Gabby.

"Well, um, Gabby, Nia said you said some nice things about me, so that's what she wants me to verify."

"Oh don't chicken out now, boy! You remember exactly what I told you she said, so ask her!"

"Okay, okay! Gabby, Nia said you thought I was an interesting young man, and--"

"I did say that, Mark. And you are. Furthermore, I told Nia that she might need to step up her game if she wanted to hang onto you." Then she leaned into me and whispered sultrily (again, loud enough so Nia could hear), "And I meant every word of both statements." Then she sucked my earlobe into her mouth while squeezing my right bicep.

I turned dark red, Nia busted out giggling, and both girls shared a laugh. "See, I told you she'd said those things about you!" I was all embarrassed and could only grin stupidly, knowing these two beautiful creatures had sexual (and romantic?) designs on me.

Trey saved me by coming over with Kyla locked arm-in-arm, "Are you gonna just sit here all night with all these pretty ladies, or are we gonna go dance?" I stood to get myself away from the heat of these two particular young ladies and told Trey we were waiting for our friend Candace to finish talking to Rita, then we'd be over. Then we did the cool handshake/hug thing, which was just a little awkward with Kyla plastered to his side. I felt good for Trey, because it seemed like Kyla really did like him. And I knew it wasn't just sexual, because he'd told me they hadn't gone very far after the ZP party. "Peace, my brutha. We out!"

I sat again and both girls put their arms across the back of the loveseat behind me. Pretty soon I felt one of them playing with my hair in the back, and I wasn't sure which one it was! Exciting to think it might be Gabby. I watched Keisha talk to several of the girls and she seemed to have been well-liked. So based on what she'd said earlier about her and Candace moving out together, I guessed that the drama had between Candace and....Rita? They were both in the same field, and Rita had asked to speak to Candace. Not that it was any of my business, and I really didn't want to get involved in 'girl stuff' anyway.

But she and Rita soon came into the parlor and Rita turned her back over to us, apologizing for keeping us waiting. Looking for a reason to get up from between Nia and Gabby (and the mystery hair-ruffler) I stood up and said it was no problem. Rita gave me another chest-crushing hug (hers, not mine) and whispered softly into my ear, Thank you, Mark. So I guess whatever they'd talked about, maybe they'd worked it out. Rita left and my girls and Nia got themselves ready. Gabby stayed seated.

"Gabby, do you have a date coming?" She was dressed nicely, so I assumed she was going. She said yes, he should be coming to get her soon. "Do you want to call him and say we'll meet him there? You could ride with us." She said I was sweet, but she'd be fine. "Well if he doesn't come for you soon, or if we don't see you there, I'm coming to get you. I won't have Cinderella staying home alone while her Sisters are at the ball." Nia caught my wordplay and laughed appreciatively. Gabby nodded, looking at me in a funny way.