White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls tumbled onto the couch and Trey went for cold drinks and Kyla went along to help. "Did you see his face?! I thought he was going to die of embarrassment!" That was Candace. "From where *I* was and what I felt, I thought he was going to pass out due to no blood getting to his brain!" Gabby, who'd been in front of me of course. The girls howled with laughter, Candace and Nia actually falling out onto the couch. They were having a big laugh at my expense, and I feigned anger, but in fact it was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me.

"Ha ha, very funny! We'll see how you all like it when I get Trey and two other guys to hump up on you like that!" More fits of laughter and fallings back on the couch. Except Gabby, who hadn't drank so much. But I suspected that the other three had drank quite a bit while I was gone retrieving her. As the girls collected themselves and their raucous laughter died down to bemused giggles, a young man walked up in front of Gabby at a respectable distance and sank to one knee.

"Bonsoir, jeune fille. Je m'appelle André." Gabby was caught off guard, startled that someone was speaking French to her.

"Bonsoir, jeune homme. Mon nom est Gabrielle. D'où venez-vous?"

"Mississauga, et vous?"

"Toronto."

"Voudriez-vous danser?"

"J'adorerais!" And the young man took her hand, kissed it, and helped Gabby stand. She and Nia shared an excited look and little giggles, and then they were gone. I'd missed a lot of it, but obviously he'd asked her to dance; Nia filled me in on the rest later.

"Mark, I'm so glad you went and got her so she didn't sit home by herself." She gave me a kiss and big hug, whispering in my ear, "You're not jealous of him, are you?" I said maybe a little, and she giggled and hugged me tighter.

Trey and Kyla were back with drinks and she asked where Gabrielle was. Nia told her that a young man who spoke French came and took her to the dancefloor. "Well good for her. It was a shame her first date stood her up, he's going to regret that!" There was more talking and more dancing, with various couples coming and going from the couch. Gabby and her new friend even hung around a lot, and we even picked up some others. Sisters from ZP, some with and some without escorts. Extra chairs and ottomans and even a coffee table were pulled up and we all generally had a great time.

And I finally realized that I hadn't seen or heard any negativity toward me or Nia. Even the two guys I'd overhead talking about Nia hadn't said 'that white guy,' just 'that guy.' So maybe I'd made too big a deal of it in my mind. Because as I looked around our growing little group of fun-loving young people, I felt that I, and we (Nia and I), were just as accepted as anyone else. That felt good and I had a great time.

But all good things must come to an end, and pretty soon it was 1:30. Couples and two's and three's of girls were drifting out, because curfew was 2AM for underclassmen. Gabby's suitor said he'd get her home safely (it was only 8 or 9 blocks), and he didn't seem impaired so I let him take her. Trey and Kyla had bounced earlier, which left just me & Nia and Candace and Keisha. Speaking quietly to Nia, I asked what Rita had said. She just showed me her phone:

If you'll be with Mark, then yes, of course.

I was proud yet again that Rita had such trust in me regarding Nia. "Are you guys ready to go, or do you want to stay a little longer?" The girls looked around and the party was mostly dead, only two couples slow dancing, and most of the periphery of the room cleared out. They said they were ready, so we all walked the 3 blocks to the minivan. It had gotten cold and windy, and the girls all walked behind me, using me as a windbreak.

When I didn't drive the way that would take us back to the ZP house, Candace asked if Nia didn't need to be home by 2? Nia answered that she had Rita's permission to be out a little later with me. In the rear view I saw knowing glances exchanged between the girls, then Nia, who was craned back facing them, saying, "What?? I need some alone time with my boyfriend!" And all three girls busted out laughing, each of them knowing what alone time with me felt like. I was embarrassed of course, but also proud that all three of these women cared for me so much.

At their house I came around and opened the sliding door, helping each one step down onto the grassy strip. Nia popped out, and the two of us walked them to their door. When Candace unlocked the door she asked if we'd like to come in for hot chocolates, it sure was cold tonight. That sounded delicious to me, so we all went in. Coats were hung up and the girls went into the kitchen to fix hot chocolates. Nia kept me in the living room, down toward its far end, then showed me the rest of Rita's text.

Tell Mark that tonight would be the perfect time to ask you his question. Even in front of 'the girls' if you end up at their house.

Nia looked at me quizzically, but not demanding an answer, just willing to listen if I asked whatever it was. And Rita was right, of course, my girls were the next closest people to me in the whole world, and given their initial sexual interest in me, were my/our most likely sex partners. So yes, it would be good if they were present for the asking of the thing. I hugged Nia tight and told her again how lucky I was to have met her, and how much I thanked Rita for bringing us together, and for suggesting this thing. She hugged me back, then wiped away my tears with her shirt sleeve before we went and joined the girls.

"It's ready! There's extra tiny marshmallows if you want. Mark, are your eyes okay? Too much alcohol or something?" I tried to agree that was it, but Nia ratted me out.

"He just teared up over something important to him. He wants to ask me something, and I think he wants you guys to be part of it." The girls looked at each other like, Is he going to ask her to marry him right now?? I caught what they were thinking and said no, it wasn't that! And could we please all sit down and drink our hot chocolate?

They did, and I began, "Nia, before we met we were each shy and inexperienced in love and sex. And we were each learning in our own separate ways: me with my two best friends here--" the girls blushed and awwwed, "--and you with Rita and whomever. Then Rita brought us together--oh, I have to stop and sincerely thank Candace, because from what I understand she played a large part in me being chosen my Rita." Candace said everything she'd told Rita about me had been the absolute truth, but that Rita would've found out for herself anyway, she just maybe hurried along the process.

"Well either way, thank you. Then Rita brought us together and taught us so many beautiful things and I felt myself falling in love with you from the first words we shared. And after waking the next morning with you in my arms I was pretty sure of it. But afterwards, after we parted, doubt began to set in. Not doubt about what I felt, but about why I felt it so strongly Was it just hormones? Was it just the newness of the sex? In short, was it something not real?" I paused to drink and wipe my eyes.

"But every minute I've spent with you since has drawn me closer and closer to you, has made me care for you more and more, has made me want to protect and take care of you, even dream of a long future of us together." Nia squeezed my hand reassuringly. "You and I talked about having an open relationship, where we could date and enjoy each other, but that we still could, and maybe even should continue our sexual educations with other people. And I was okay with that, but I'm finally getting to my point."

All three girls' eyes were glistening with tears along with mine. "Nia, I've gotten to the point where I don't want to do sexual things with other people without you being part of it. That night with Gabby was so powerful and special for me, and when I compare that to my times with Miss--with that lady I told you about--those times feel so cheap and meaningless." More eye-wiping by me and even Nia, and she'd crept closer to me, I think ready to answer my question with hugs and kisses.

"Nia, you can continue to do what you like when I'm not with you, and I'll sincerely try not to let it bother me. But as for me, I won't have liaisons with anyone else unless you're there and part of it. I guess that's my 'question,' though it came out as more of a statement."

"Oh Mark! Yes, yes, a hundred times YES! And then she leapt on me and smothered me with kisses. "I've wanted to ask you that too, but I didn't want to interfere with anything." [Which meant the girls.] "I loved our time with Gabby too, and like she said, we make a good team." Then she covered my face and lips and tongue with kisses, wriggling her way into my lap for better access.

"You guys are so perfect for each other!" That was Keisha, and Candace tagged on with other, similar things. I looked at them gratefully (Nia still kissing me), glad that they'd been present for this, and relieved that they weren't mad or anything. Nia finally pulled off me and we all talked about it some more.

"Girls (I think you know I think of you as 'my girls'), you recruited me for a certain thing, and I'm ever so glad you did, because it led to Nia." Nia looked at Candace and mouthed thank you, and Candace looked back at her with a proud and radiant smile, mouthing you're welcome! "And if you're still interested in that, I know that Nia will agree that I can still provide it--" Nia nodded her head vigorously, and the girls chuckled--"it's just that I'll need her to be present, and probably a participant."

"Candace, based on what's transpired here before between you and I, I suspect you're open to more of the same, but I don't want to be too presumptuous." She smiled lovingly and said she was. Then I whispered something to Nia, who nodded profusely in agreement.

"Keisha, you still have your boyfriend Marcus, and while you were quite passionate about it first, him leaving you unfulfilled in that way, I've sensed that maybe you've been rethinking that some. Nia gave me a beautiful gift last weekend: her and Gabby together as loving women, and I'd like to make a gift of Nia to you; perhaps it wouldn't feel so wrong if it was a girl doing it for you than a guy."

Keisha was instantly intrigued, and asked Nia if she agreed. Nia answered eagerly that she did, that that's what I'd whispered to her about, knowing she'd go along with it.

"So ladies, my dear friends, Nia and I are offering ourselves to you if you'll have us as a couple. But I won't be able to 'play' with you alone anymore. I hope you'll find that agreeable. We can step outside if you want to talk it over."

They looked at each other quizzically, then it was Candace who answered. "We think that would be more than okay, Mark. We love you both dearly, and we're honored that you've offered yourselves to us this way. I know that Keisha will be thankful for the oral pleasure, and you already know how I feel about being sexual with you. It's really beautiful that you guys can share yourselves with others like this without jealousy, and I'm touched that you feel about us the way you do."

Keisha said much the same things, but in her more forward, somewhat-coarser way. "Now who wants some wine coolers? Let's get this party started!" We all laughed at the way she'd broken the ice, and gladly accepted the 4 wine coolers she came back with. She also had some cards in her hand. "Strip poker!" That got everyone's attention, and I could start to feel the sexual tension in the air. "Five card draw. First loser has to perform oral sex on the second loser, and the third loser has to perform on the winner. Agree?" Everyone agreed, though I did with some hesitation, like I wasn't sure I was into it, or understood how to play. But really, whether I was a loser or a winner it would still be a win for me, because I loved to give as much as receive.

"Mark, one caveat for you and me, because you know. So if it ends up that I would have to provide to you, then we'll work it out so that....well you get it." I did, and everyone agreed. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that, because I had a specific target in mind, who I wanted to provide to me. And what the ladies didn't know was that we played Five Card Draw and other kinds of poker almost every single day in the Boys Home. And it was just a game of probabilities: if you get dealt these cards, then do this.

Being kind of a math geek I knew those rules like the back of my hand. And here we wouldn't be betting and raising and folding and all that, so psychology wouldn't be a part of it. It would simply come down to who made the most mathematically-correct play on each hand. Knowing the strategy tables didn't make me a guaranteed winner, but it raised my odds substantially. I was guessing that Nia and Candace didn't even know how to play; Keisha probably did, but did she know the correct plays for each hand? This was going to be interesting. A bottle of wine and solo cups were brought out. Candace put on some music while Keisha shuffled and dealt.

"First, how many articles of clothing is everyone wearing?" I was lowest at 5 counting socks, while the girls came in at 6 each. So we decided that my belt would count, so we were all even. Then Keisha showed the girls the different hands, and which beat which, and how you might want to play a certain hand to improve it. Each round the lowest hand had to remove an article of clothing. She dealt a few practice rounds and gave everybody tips on how to play their hands. She seemed to know the hands and strategy pretty well, actually, so I might have to adjust my strategy to get my target where I wanted her. I acted like the other girls though, like maybe I knew what a full house was, but didn't know what beat it or whatever.

Nia lost the first round with 5 unrelated cards and opted to take off a stocking. The next round I lost with a pair of 2's and took off my belt. "Mark, people usually start with a sock, like Nia did." Don't worry, I have a strategy, I told her. "Fine, play it your way."

The next round it was Candace for a sock. Nia again for a sock, then Keisha got hit for a sock. Nia again and she fooled me by choosing skirt, when I was sure she'd choose shirt and be sitting there in her bra. "You can't see my panties when I'm sitting down!" True, pretty smart girl.

Next round I purposely turned in 3-of-a kind, lost, and took off my pants, using the same strategy as Nia, though of course I hadn't even lost my socks yet. Next round hit Candace for a sock, and the very next round she lost again and chose to shimmy out of her pants, a glorious thing to watch, even if just from the front.

Keisha lost next for another sock, then Nia for her blouse. And there they were, my girl's firm, succulent breasts. But now it was getting tricky and inside I prayed for Nia to hold on and outlast Candace. Another bottle of wine was brought out. (A bottle of wine doesn't go very far among four horny young people. Even if they did each just have a wine cooler.)

And sure enough, Candace lost next and surprised us all by choosing to remove her panties, using Nia's argument that we couldn't see her when she was sitting down. But I did see that fuzzy little landing strip, and that finished making my dick fully hard. I noticed that she was slurring her words a bit and having trouble focusing.

I lost again, but not because I threw the hand. And here's what I'd been waiting for: I removed my boxer briefs and my manhood sprang out, fully formed. The girls giggled and Keisha waited for me to sit down before dealing the next round, but I didn't!

"Mark, if you're done removing your clothing item, can you sit back down please?"

"Oh, was there a rule that we had to be sitting?" There was a chorus of "No, buts". "Well I've been sitting a long time and I want to stand up now." Groans and snickers and Oh my Gods as they were catching onto my plan. "That's right, ladies. This is psychological warfare! You're going to become so excited at the sight of me that you won't be able to think straight! Haha!"

Lots of protestations mixed with laughter, but Keisha dealt. And as I'd hoped, Candace was licking her lips. Keisha lost next and chose to relinquish her bra. "Hey, you can't do that!" I said. "You have to give up the outer clothing first!"

"Oh really? Is there a rule?" Throwing my words back at me. "Besides," she said, shaking her newly freed ginormous boobs inside her blouse, "this is my psychological warfare weapon!" Candace and Nia howled with laughter, each knowing in her own way that big breasts were my kryptonite. Keisha dealt the next hand, shaking her boobs more than she had a right to, and I resigned myself to my fate, not even bothering to hide my leering at them.

I threw the next round and gave up my shirt. So now all 150 pounds of smooth, toned muscle of me was on display to fog the ladies' cognitive powers. And I was tied with Nia and Candace with 2 items left. Keisha had three. Candace lost the next round, losing her shirt, and putting me closer to my goal. Her breasts looked lovely in her bra too, and I began to scan around all 3 girls' chests. In my drunken and lustful state I began wondering whose breasts my cum would look best on. Had I done that yet with Nia? I couldn't remember at the moment.

I threw the next round, and gave up a sock, tying me with Candace at 5 items gone. Nia lost the next round and gave up her bra. Mmmm, tasty! Now the three of us were tied at 5, while Keisha had only lost 3 items. But the poker gods got her on the next hand and she gave up her bra. (Of course! Only to torment and distract me.) "So, Mark," shaking her jiggly breasts for maximum effect, "which of our weapons has more impact on the other now?" Nia & Candace burst out laughing, and I had to admit my defeat in that regard.

Who was going to be the first of us three trailers to go out? The next hand was dealt and cards were turned over. I had 3-of-kind, Keisha had 2 pair, Nia had Ace-high, and Candace had......nothing! Junk cards, perfect! "I don't even know how to play this stupid game!" she said. She was mad because she'd known all along what I was only just now remembering: she didn't like to perform cunnilingus. And with her now the first loser there was a 2-out-of-3 chance that the next loser would be one of the girls. But Nia and I were tied at 5, and with Keisha at 4 there was a good chance the next loser would be me or Nia. So a 50/50 chance that I'd be the next loser, and she'd enjoy that.

I sat back down so as to not distract Nia's judgement, because I needed her to not lose this next round. Keisha dealt again, shaking her breasts more than ever, because she needed me to lose this one so then Nia would probably go out before Keisha, and then she'd have Nia's fiery little tongue on her. So many intrigues, and I think only Keisha and I were aware of them. The other two were simply trying to play to not be losers, not thinking about the final outcomes.

Three hands were dealt, and Candace was keenly watching the play. I drew 4 cards, Nia drew three, and Keisha drew two. When it was time to turn over, Keisha went first: K, Q, J, 10,....... K, for a pair of Kings. She probably wasn't going to lose this hand.

I turned over 8, 6, K, 5, 3. Crap hand, just king-high.

Then Nia went: 10, 8, 4, J, [Oh crap, she's going to have just Jack-high!] but then the poker gods smiled on her me and she turned over an 8! A pair of 8s! I lost, yay!!!! Nia whooped and clapped her hands, even going so far as calling me loser and doing that dance thing where it looks like you're stirring a big pot. Little did my precious ingénue realize that I was actually a winner.