White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I played into her little celebration as if I hated being a loser, yada yada, while in reality my incredibly hard dick was already feeling Candace's sweet mouth around it. And likely being watched by my sweet Nia as she had her tongue buried in Keisha's sex, if the next hand or three went like I expected they would. And if we all retired to Candace's bed like I thought we would.

I looked at Candace and she winked at me, realizing that I'd saved her from licking pussy. Keisha picked up the discard pile and quickly scanned the first 4 cards, smirked slightly, then quickly winked at me. She didn't rat me out, but she knew I'd thrown away Aces over tens to try to lose the hand.

She dealt the next hand and beat Nia with a flush to a pair of Jacks. I jumped up and teased Nia, "Haha, third loser, not the winner!" Just silly stuff. But she pointed out that she'd beaten me, at least. I hugged her bare body to me and kissed her and told her she was right. "Wait," Nia asked, "what does all this mean? Who's doing who? The first two out are doing the last two? Then which way does that go?"

Keisha set her straight, thoroughly enjoying the outcome. "No, dear. We said, and everyone agreed, that the first one out does the next one out, and the last one out does the winner."

Nia had had a bit too much to drink and I could see that her thinking was fuzzy. "So that means that Candace does Mark, and.....I do you?"

"That's right, sweetheart. And you're going to love how I taste. Mark sure did!" It finally dawned on Nia and she burst into a big smile. I was starting to realize that Nia was more lesbian (more bisexual?) than I'd thought, but that was okay, as long as she included me.

Candace and Keisha conferred and Candace said we'd retire to her bedroom. Bottles of water were passed around (no more alcohol was needed) and people "freshened up" in both Candace's and Keisha's bathrooms. I used Keisha's bathroom after she came out and gave him a good wet scrub. Then finding a male cologne in her medicine cabinet, I dabbed a couple drops of it down there. I went into Candace's room to find Keisha already stretched out on the Queen bed, on the left side as I faced it. I joined her on the other side, and when I'd gotten situated a few inches from her I turned and offered her a high five; we were both getting what we wanted. Nia and Candace were still in Candace's bathroom together.

"You're a bad young man, you know."

"What? I was only trying to avoid the awkwardness of you and me being paired up!"

"Mmmhmm. And it just so happened that it worked out that Candace has to do you?"

"Poker's a random game, right?"

"Only if you make stupid plays on purpose," she laughed knowingly. Whispering now, "She can deep throat, you know. Try to get her to do that. I'll help."

"Get the fuck out of here!! Sorry, excuse my language. Nia can't, but Rita had offered it to me sometime if I wanted." That raised an eyebrow. "Oh, and Nia likes it rough. At least as the receiver. Last weekend I watched her flip the bigger Gabby over by her head, just using her powerful thighs. Then she rode the poor girl's face relentlessly. I'd like to watch you give it to her rough, because I can't treat her like that. She'll tell you if you need to stop."

Keisha and I looked at each other and shared a moment then, since we were sharing the person we most loved with the other. And I think we each felt that the other one was worthy of that gift.

The girls came out in sexy lingerie. And their high heels from before. I don't know how Candace produced a nighty that fit Nia, at least in the hips, but it didn't seem too big. Candace turned on the same station that had been playing in the living room, lit a couple candles, then turned out the lights. The two ladies in their lingerie stood at the foot of the bed and asked us if we were ready to collect our bets now. Of course we said we were, so they seductively slid over the wooden bar between the 2 posts at the foot of the bed and crawled up between our legs. Keisha and I almost simultaneously slid further up the bed and folded our pillows in half so we'd be propped up and could see better.

"Mark, are you going to enjoy this?"

"More than any man you've ever done this for, Candace."

"Keisha, are you going to enjoy this?"

"More than you know, Nia."

They'd started to move in in unison, but I couldn't resist. "Candace, are you going to enjoy this?"

Eyeing my fat dick and licking her lips she said, "Mark, I'm going to enjoy doing this for you very much! And thank you, Nia, for sharing your boyfriend with me." Nia stretched across and kissed her on the lips. Holy fuck! My two best girls kissing almost made me come on the spot.

Keisha took her turn and asked Nia, who responded, "Keisha, I always love licking pussy. And if you're as....assertive as Mark told me you are, then I'm going to enjoy it very much!" And there it was: my little girl had just said that she wanted Keisha to control her, to take from her. God I loved that girl, and I loved this whole situation.

Now they moved in together, and the moan and groan from Keisha and I at first contact were heartfelt and intense. I looked down to see half my dick in Candace's mouth, then over to see my baby girl's face pressed between Keisha's slim thighs, a look of bliss in her eyes. I looked over at Keisha and we reaffirmed to each other that this sharing of people we loved was indeed alright. I found her hand with mine and held it, checking with her that that was okay. Then I laid back and closed my eyes and just felt the sensations Candace was giving me, and listened to the noises my baby was making and causing in Keisha. This was so perfect.

I soon became aware that Keisha's folded left thigh was flopped over toward/on me, so to give them more room I motioned for Candace to let us schooch over and at an angle. I also asked her to slow down, because I wanted to enjoy watching Nia on Keisha as long as I could (with Candace's mouth on me). Keisha splayed her folded legs wide and was holding Nia's head tight against her. Not rubbing her hard yet, which I knew would come, but just holding her where she needed her mouth.

Nia looked up at me and our eyes locked, each enjoying the other's enjoyment. Looking over at Keisha I saw sweat breaking out on her brow now. "Your girl is quite good at this!" I told her that her best friend Candace was quite good at this, and both of those girls shared a look. Keisha was getting excited, and Candace's lips around my dick, and the way she looked at me, had me riding high. Then she startled me.

"Nia, I know you and Mark are saving 'firsts' for each other. Have you tried deep-throating him yet?" I had to fake-cough to hide the choking sound I'd made.

"I tried once, but I couldn't do it," she smiled sheepishly, keeping her thumb on Keisha's clit while she'd pulled away to talk.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, it's not a natural thing and needs to be learned. Rita or some of the older girls could help you. That's how I learned." Then I had to sputter again, imagining all those hot Sisters practicing on bananas or dildoes or however they did it. Then it was quiet for a while except for the various slurpings and moanings. Keisha was holding my baby's head still now and rubbing it against her mouth. I was the gentler one, caressing Candace's hair and cheeks, lightly feeling her lips where my staff penetrated them.

"Did you want to do that for him, Candace?"

"Oh God! Ever since I first saw this beautiful penis." She held said penis up while all three girls admired it.

"Well go ahead if you want, I really don't mind. I"ll learn it and then be able to give him that feeling too." Holy fuck, was this about to happen? "But only if he wants. We both have to agree on these kinds of things. Mark, would you like that from Candace right now?" Biting my knuckle in my mind's eye I hesitated before answering.

"Nia, I don't actually remember if I ever told you, but that weekend in the hotel, when you were showering on the second day, Rita offered that to me, at some later date when I was ready. And I have to admit that the idea has intrigued me ever since. But like Candace said, I came to think of that as a 'first' that should be experienced with you before anyone else. I know I haven't asked yet, but I might've gotten around to it soon. But then I can't even imagine the amount of training that must take, to be able to swallow something like...that. And I never want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable..."

"Well, do you or don't you want her to? Be truthful, as always."

"God yes! I'd love to see what that looks and feels like. But only if you're willing to give that up as a first for us."

"Don't be silly, of course! I can practice and see if I can learn to do it. But if I can't then you'll have at least had the experience with Candace. And I know you care for her very much, so it'll be better than it would be with Rita. So yes, why don't you guys show us what that looks like."

"Thank you, sweetheart! You're the best!"

She grinned broadly and said, "I know, right?" The 3 of us had a group chuckle as she went back to work on Keisha's snatch. Candace had me stand and then started to arrange herself, but I had a sudden impulse.

"Candace, would you lie on your stomach next to Keisha for a minute? Maybe suck on her nipple if she wants you to [she did]. I was looking down at your glorious butt over your head and I just realized that I had to rub, it and let Nia rub it too. Would that be alright?" She answered by assuming the position I'd prescribed.

Nia began rubbing those wondrous globes with one hand while I put my hands where hers weren't. Look up 'perfect ass' in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Candace's butt, even better now that gravity had softened and widened it. "Candace, your butt is one of the Seven Wonders of the World," Nia gushed.

"I told you! My God, I could rub this thing all day." Candace murmured and cooed at the attention; Keisha even snaked a hand down to get in on the action. When we were all done worshipping it, Candace got into position for 'the thing.' That meant laying herself sideways across the bed, but with Keisha and Nia in the way, she just boldly laid her calves across Keisha's stomach. Keisha lost no time in starting to massage them and as far up her thighs as she could reach. Nia even used her right hand to rub Candace's left leg. All this smooth, brown, womanly flesh on display in front of me was nearly overwhelming. And when I looked down to see Candace's neck bent down over the edge of the bed, her eyes beaming love and desire at me... Well, my eyes had a light film of tears I had to blink through.

I knelt down and kissed her full on the lips, asking her what she needed me to do. "Just stand above me and slide it in slowly. I'll control the depth and guide you with my hands on your hips. Try to let me drive, but I know you will anyway." She smiled a loving smile, and I kissed her again.

Standing over her waiting face, I found that her high bed was the perfect height for this. I put the head against her lips and slowly pushed in. She gently pulled me in with her hands, telling me to keep pushing. When I felt it hit the back of her throat she held my hips firm and swallowed against it a few times. Keisha and Nia were watching wide-eyed, especially Nia. Candace pulled me forward again and I pushed gently, finally feeling it 'pop' into her throat. She gagged/coughed and I instinctively pulled out, asking if she was alright. "I am, baby. It just takes a try or two to get past the gag reflex. And it's been a minute since I've done this," she added sheepishly.

"Again." So I got to the back of her throat again, paused for the swallowing/adjusting or whatever that was, then at her signal pushed in again. She gagged/retched a little and I started to jerk out again, but she held my hips firm. Then she pulled me in, so I pushed again and HolyMotherOfBlowjobs! My dick just kept going, unimpeded. And astoundingly, I saw its bulge in her throat, watched as it moved another 2 inches before I bottomed out, my pubes on her lips and my balls on her nose. I could tell she couldn't breathe, but she held me there for many seconds until slowly pushing me back and out.

The girls were wow'ing and cheering, and I helped Candace raise her head up. "Dang, Candace, that was so hot! I could see his dick in your throat! I've gotta learn that." That was Nia, promising me with her eyes that she'd eventually be able to do that for me. She was so petite that I couldn't imagine her accomplishing that, but I was more than willing to be her guinea pig.

"Alright, baby girl, back to work for you. Hold on, because the ride might get a little rough." Nia grinned ear to ear and dove back into her task, eliciting a loud gasp from Keisha. Her svelte, thin body stretched out between Keisha's legs looked so inviting that I wanted to slide onto her back and slip it in from behind. But of course I couldn't do that, it wasn't time for us yet. But another tight orifice awaited me as Candace hung her head over the edge of the bed again.

"This time when you hit the resistance try to just push right through it. I'll push back with my hands if I need you to pull back. Otherwise keep pushing." I was worried about hurting her, but I'd try to do as she said. Lining up with her lips again I slowly pushed in, and when I hit the resistance of her throat, even though she gagged a little, I pushed on through because she hadn't stopped me. And then there was the bulge of me in her throat, and then once again I was bottomed out in her. My gosh it felt awesome! And the visual of me filling her throat was erotic and lews.

I pulled out and bent down and asked her if she was okay. She smiled at me lovingly upside down and said she was, and to give her three strokes this time before checking on her. So I got in position again and asked Nia and Keisha to look over and watch. I pushed in and there was hardly any resistance this time, and we all watched in awe as my fat dick slid down her throat. Then two more smooth thrusts with no resistance at all. I pulled out to kiss and check on her, while the other girls said things like, "Holy shit, C!" and "Wow, Candace, you're really good at that!" I held her head up while she accepted the compliments, then she told Nia not to worry, she could learn to also.

"Does it hurt though, and do you like it?" Nia.

"With the right person," she hugged up on me, "I love doing it." Nia looked at her appreciatively, wishing she could do that, with no sign of jealousy on her face. I really loved that girl. While the girls got back to business, Candace whispered to me, "How many more of those do you think you can stand." I said five, maybe less.

"Well take as many as you need, but nice and smooth please, try not to get carried away. And when it's time I want you to bury yourself in my throat until you're done, then pull back and I'll clean you off. Then let's both sit on the bed and watch the show, because what I'm feeling of Kia in my legs tells me she's close, and I suspect that seeing you come in me will send her over the top. And knowing her, that should be pretty intense." I kissed her and thanked her in advance. "And Mark? Thank you for sharing your girlfriend with my best friend. I think you know she's bi, and I know she's really enjoying this." Another kiss and I was up ready to impale her again with my cock. And....do the rest of it. I was so glad Candace and Keisha had picked me out of all the guys they could've chosen.

Candace was right: Nia was really working Keisha's pussy over, rubbing her face all over it, and both her hands were in there doing something I couldn't see. Keisha's head was thrown back in ecstasy, and she was mauling those giant titties. That sight alone was so sexy that I backed my estimate down to 3 strokes. Candace puckered her lips and winked up at me, so I slid in and found them and her mouth tighter than before, then the head hit a very slight resistance but moved right through. I hit bottom and lightly felt of her throat with my hand, feeling the tightness there.

Then back out to her puckered lips and back in in one smooth 8" stroke. Back out, then back in through tighter lips and more suction. Oh God, this next one was going to be it! Now having to force my way through tightened lips and extreme mouth suction, as my dickhead hit that place of slight resistance my orgasm hit me. Holding my breath and holding back the deluge, I pushed very slowly down her throat, watching the lewd swell of it as my cock bottomed out.

"Oh God, Candace! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Ahaaharrahgafuckmeohshit!! I spurted shot after shot directly down her throat while she milked it and swallowed, and her tongue tormented the base of my shaft and she fondled my balls for good measure. "Fuck! I don't want this feeling to stop!! Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!!!" Part of me said that my sweet Candace surely couldn't breathe, but the lustful animal in me wanted to keep its dick in that special place for as long as possible. And Candace wasn't protesting yet.

I looked at Nia in wonder at this new thing, and I saw pure lust on her face, her seeming to almost enjoy this boundless joy with me. Keisha was looking on in awe, focusing on Candace's throat, where I supposed the pulses might be visible. Candace finally gently pushed me back, and taking huge draughts air through her nose, cleaned and sucked my dick as she'd promised. And the onslaught of her tongue so soon after I'd come almost started me back at the beginning again.

"Gaaarhhhh, oh God, slow down, slow down...I can't..." She slowed down her tongue a little, but compensated by pulling me in and out of the full depth of her mouth (not throat), even thrusting her face out at me each time I thrusted in. "Candace, arghhhhh, I can't take any more, I have to..." But she kept pulling me in and out of her mouth, milking the last of my cum from me. I literally couldn't take anymore and pulled out of her with a moist sucking sound. Then my knees collapsed and I fell to the floor, my cock still weakly twitching and almost vibrating. It was still rock hard and even the cool air of the room was almost too much stimulation for it. I curled up into the fetal position on the floor, utterly spent.

"Damn, girl! Did you break him??" When I weakly looked up I saw 3 beautiful-but-worried faces looking down at me, Nia reaching down to shake me awake.

"What just happened to me....?" The girls all laughed and gave Candace high-fives.

"Boy, you were Candacized! I ain't seen a man yet that could stand that!" More high-fives, and Nia saying she'd pay her for lessons. Raucous laughter as they drug me up on the bed and fit me in behind Candace, our heads on the pillows. She tucked my shrinking manhood between the cheeks of her glorious butt.

"Alright you two, we just gave you a show, so now it's your turn. I've got a bet with Mark about which one of you will outlast the other, so let's see what you've got!"

Nia surprised us both out of the gate by kneeling in front of Keisha's pussy, sitting back on her heels. Then she pulled the girl's butt up onto her thighs, pushed her legs back with hands behind her knees, then bent her supple dancer's body almost in half to bend down and suck and lick her vulnerable pussy. As Keisha gasped and then let out a luxuriant moan, Nia slipped her hands to the outside of Keisha's knees, allowing/forcing them to slide down her arms and land on her shoulders. Then with hands free she quickly latched on to Keisha's stupendous breasts, right over the nipples.