White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head a frenzy of up and down and side to side movements, there was no telling what her feverish tongue was doing down there, but it must've been good because Keisha was crying out with pleasure and telling Nia to lick that pussy good, baby-girl! Nia had switched to a nipple grip with both hands, pulling and twisting, and shaking those pendulous titties by their nipples. Her arms were locking Keisha's thighs against her chest and neck, so there wasn't much chance of Keisha easily escaping the oral onslaught. Nia's head was bobbing up and down now, her tongue visibly fucking Keisha's hole.

Keisha was writhing and screaming and panting and saying all manner of lewd things, most of which centered around what Nia should do to her wanting pussy. And then in an explosion of thrashing and screaming and trying to escape Nia's incessant tongue, Keisha came in a prolonged paroxysm of fuck me's and lick me's and damn, Nia!, and oh thank you, Nia!, dying down to oh shits and fucks!, and finally just deep breathing and contended mewlings as Nia continued to lightly munch on her sex, bringing Keisha down gently, staying with her until she didn't want anymore.

Candace and I sat up to cheer and high-five Nia, and I hugged her and told her privately how awesome she was. Candace then, parroting Keisha earlier, "Damn, girl! Did you break her??" The three of us laughed, but Keisha was still out of it. She probably felt like I had after Candace had finished with me. Candace went for cold bottles of water, which we all accepted gratefully, though Keisha had to be roused. When she'd drank the whole bottle she hugged Nia and French kissed her, thanking her profusely for what she'd done for her.

"One of you knows, and one of you has probably guessed, and the last of you probably just figured out, that I'm bisexual. I love men, don't get me wrong, but there's just something about being with another woman and sharing...that...that really does it for me. And Nia, that was the best I've ever had!" Nia blushed and Keisha French-kissed her again, squeezing a breast as she did. "And Mark, my sweet Mark, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing your girlfriend with me, it really means the world to me." And then she surprised me by French-kissing me, something we'd never done before because of 'limits'."

"And since we're being so open and honest," Candace admitted, "our car wasn't really acting up. We just said that to hopefully maneuver you two back here. And to be perfectly honest, our expectation was that it would probably be just Mark, but if it was Nia too that would be even better. And I want to say, Mark, that what you asked Nia for tonight was simply beautiful, and I know I personally, and I'm sure Keisha too, we're glad we were here for it. And that we were your first in this new stage of your relationship. Really, thank you for that." Candace was the Psychology student, remember.

I moved to sit behind Nia, holding her around the waist. She spoke for us both. "Yeah, I didn't know that was coming, but I'd been thinking the exact same thing for some time. And I guess when Mark went to get Gabby, he told Rita he was going to ask me that soon, maybe it was tomorrow. And it was she who texted me to get Mark to ask it tonight, and she kind of knew we were all going to end up here. So yeah, it was just perfect, and I'm glad it was with you guys." We all looked at each other bashfully, but with admiration and friendship.

Nia again: "Candace, I think you know Mark loves you." Boy did *I* turn red, flushed all over. I couldn't look at Candace, and there was a prolonged silence in the room, so I stole a glance at her.

"I know. I love him too," she said simply, the pure honesty of it a punch in the heart.

"So how about this: it's late and this bed isn't big enough for all of us. Two of us have come and two of us haven't, so what if we keep our current pairing but split up, and if each couple wants to fulfill the needs of the other they can." She craned her head to look at me and I nodded and hugged her tight, knowing full well what she was giving me. Candace watched this exchange with love and maybe a bit of melancholy.

Nia paired with Keisha was straightforward enough: they could pretty much only do what Nia had already done to her. But Candace and I were different, because of my penis. Nia and Candace knew I'd only perform oral sex on her, but with a penis present there's always the possibility of more, of consummation. And now that I knew that Candace loved me, that was a strong drive inside me, to affirm our feelings for each other that way.

But there was The Promise, and I felt that our relationship depended on it being upheld and honored. And Nia was trusting me with that tonight. Allowing me to sleep with another girl that I loved. It was a huge thing for her to do, and I loved her all the more for it. I knew in my core that I could resist that temptation, and I think Candace respected our relationship enough that she wouldn't even challenge or tempt me with that.

I kissed Nia's neck and hair and ear and finally lips and thanked her for this. Thanked her for the trust, thanked her for the gift, thanked her for....everything. Then she disengaged herself from me, slid herself to the floor, physically hoisted Keisha off the bed and said, "Now I'm going to take this one next door and see how good she is with her tongue! Good night, guys." And with a lingering smile for me at the doorway they were gone, the door locked and closed behind them.

"She really trusts you, doesn't she?" Candace was looking at me admiringly.

"She does, and I'm always truthful with her."

"You two are so good for each other. I'm so glad it worked out this way for you."

She was sitting up and I laid my head in her lap, looking up at her. "I'm really honored that you love me." She smiled down at me simply and reaffirmed that it was true. Then, because I was too close to 'feelings,' "So can we have intercourse now?

She laughed and said I was incorrigible. Then, "But when I get back you'd better have that tongue warmed up, because I'm going to give it a workout!" I laughed and watched her booty as she walked away, then prepared myself for her return.

"How do you like it, Candace? On your back, on my face, 69?"

"Let's start on my back." 'Starting' on her back told me I might be in for a long session of loving Candace with my tongue, so I settled in between her legs and concentrated on doing the best I could for her. I had to, to repay her for the incredible thing she'd done for me. A half-hour later she was satisfied and we got under the covers and I cuddled up behind her, fitting my flaccid penis in the crack of her bottom.

From next door we heard thrashings and the knock of the headboard against the adjoining wall. "They're still going!" Candace said wonderingly.

"Yeah, and that sounds like Keisha again. She probably finished Nia and is going for Round 2."

"This is good for Keisha; I couldn't do that for her, though I love her. Thank you again for sharing Nia." A pensive pause, "But you're not worried about, I don't know, losing her to a lesbian?"

"Nia is very adventurous, and I saw with Gabby that she really likes doing that, but no. I think she's pretty traditional, and relationships for her are between men and women. And I have a feeling she needs a man in her life to make her feel whole or something. To 'complete her,' as much of a cliché as that is. But you're right, this is good for her too, to let her enjoy that side of her sexuality."

"Do you think you guys might visit us like this again in the future, or...?"

"Are you kidding me right now? Miss out on the chance to see and touch your beautiful body again?? We'll be here every weekend if I get my way..." Then I disengaged from her and rubbed her fantastic butt, pushing her over onto her stomach so I could get at all of it. But from there I slid my right hand up to rub and scratch her back until I heard her softly snoring. That accomplished, I turned away from her and onto my right side (because that was the only way I could ever get to sleep).

As I snuggled my butt back into her I listened to the girls next door again, wishing I could be in there just to watch. It sounded like it was my Nia who was being pleasured now, and the beautiful sounds coming from her made my dick hard again, remembering the times it had been me making her sound like that. I was happy for her. I knew I'd gotten good at it (Candace had proven that just a little bit ago), but having another girl do it for you must add a certain extra dimension to it. And then I slept, finally realizing how exhausted I was.

I hope you enjoyed the story, and I'd love to hear what you thought about it in the Comments, which helps me improve as a writer.

Especially from the female perspective. As a male writer I want that to be close to realistic.

Thanks!