White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the minivan!" And the three girls trailed me out the door. I opened the sliding door for Candace and Keisha, then the front door for Nia. We had to park two blocks away from the Frat, and when we were a block away we heard the thumping music. Which reminded me of Nia's dancing at the last party. "Hey, would you ladies lead the way? I'm sure you know where it is, and I want to drop back and talk to Nia for a minute." They passed by us with quizzical looks, but neither said anything.

When they were far enough ahead I said, "Nia? Would you mind not dancing so...um, provocatively tonight?" A puzzled look crossed her face, then recognition dawned and she smiled a wicked but bashful smile. You'll recall that at the ZP party she'd danced on me to Don't Cha so erotically that everyone else stopped dancing just to watch. The dance that in my head I'd compared to Salome's dance for King Herod. The dance that Trey had asked how I'd survived ('without my knees buckling' is what he'd said, but the implication was 'without coming in your pants').

"That was totally, totally hot, don't get me wrong, but there you were among friends and on your home turf. But here we're at a frat house and--"

"And you might be the only white guy with a black girl?" She'd nailed it, and I told her so. This hearkened back to our conversation earlier in the week along the same lines. "I get it, baby, and I'll keep it tame. You're the man, and you (mostly) tell me what to do!" She popped onto her tippy-toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wrapped my arm around her and again felt like the luckiest man alive. At least the luckiest 18 year old guy...

The girls had stopped at the turnoff to the long sidewalk to the big fraternity house, waiting for us. "All worked out?"

"Mostly, I said," and then I gave them a synopsis of the black/white conversations Nia and I had had, and how I'd asked Trey to watch my back, and like Nia had initially, they began to laugh, but seeing my seriousness, and then really thinking it through and seeing that my concerns were probably valid, they promised to hang out with us and watch out for anything.

"At least I'll hang out with you guys, Mark," Keisha said. "I'm here with you guys, but there's no telling what mischief Miss Booty here will get up to!" Nia and I giggled, but Candace took mock offense.

"Hey, I'm here with the three of you too!"

"Yes, but you're also currently unattached, and you know some of these gentlemen from years past. I'm just sayin', have a good time if you want, and I've got Mark and Nia. And you too! You don't check in with me every 30 minutes and I'ma get ghetto on some bruthahs." Keisha was mostly joking, but I knew she had strong feelings for Candace, friendship and more, and I could see real fire in her eyes. And I was pretty sure that I for one never wanted her to get ghetto on me.

"Okay, Mom!" Then in a stage whisper as she headed up the walk, "A girl can't even go to a little party anymore..." The three of us giggled softly as we followed her. And I didn't miss the opportunity to watch her big rump sway, accentuated by the high heels. She beat us to the door and rang the bell, the words of the music clearly audible on the porch.

"Candace!"

"Reggie?! Ohmygosh, I almost didn't recognize you! How have you been??" They hugged and I noted as the attentive chaperone that his hands stayed acceptably high on her back. "You probably remember my roommate Keisha from our old sorority." He did, and his eyes flicked down to her chest, which I couldn't blame him for, even though I was more her chaperone than Candace's. This is Nia, a new member of ZP, and this is her boyfriend Mark." Hugs and handshakes were had all around, as appropriate. (I got a handshake, of course, but I noted with approval that Reggie didn't try to hug my girlfriend, who he didn't even know.)

"Come in, come in! There's drinks in the kitchen and then of course the dancing is downstairs. I'm kind of on door duty because we can't hear the doorbell, but you guys go and have fun and I'll check in with you later.

The house was darker and more manly than ZP, but had about the same layout on the main floor. Some people were dropping off coats in the hall closet and a side room so we did that too. Then we meandered through the parlor where some couples and groups were sitting and talking. "Mark!" "Nia!" We looked and that was Trey and Kyla calling us over.

Trey and I did the handshake where you come in sideways with your hand and kind of interlock your thumbs, then transition to a 'regular' handshake, then release that until just your fingertips are gripped together, then release that in some cool way. (Go back and watch Fresh Prince reruns and see how Will and Jaz do it, that's what I'm talking about.) They were sitting with about 4 other guys, two of whom had dates. I saw the two guys with dates look at me, surprised I knew how to do that, while the two single guys took the opportunity of all eyes on me and Trey to look Keisha and Candace up and down appreciatively.

"Guys, this is my boy, Mark. We work down at Domino's together. He's a cool dude." The guys introduced themselves with fist bumps, but I don't remember any of their names. Kyla, Keisha, and Candace were catching up, and Nia drifted to their side of the conversation, while I listened to the guys extolling the virtues of their frat to Trey. I wasn't really interested in that, so I sized up the two ladies, who I found looking at me in that way I was becoming accustomed to. And one of them was quite bold about it, not breaking eye contact when I glanced at her face.

Soon my little posse went into the kitchen, which like the ZP party had punch dispensers to get you lubed up before going downstairs. But here we were told that both dispensers were spiked, so it only mattered if you liked orange or red. Candace and Keisha took the lead, probably having been here many times, and fixed drinks for the four of us. We ambled around while the girls said hey to and caught up with some of the girls they knew from ZP, ones who'd probably left from there before we arrived.

Back at the punch for refills, we all headed downstairs. Holy crap the music was loud! I like loud music, but dayam! They had 4 huge speakers pointed in at a good-sized dance floor, and like the ZP house, couches and other seating sprinkled around the perimeter. Candy Shop by Fifty Cent was playing, so I figured, yeah, it was going to be that kind of party. The room was much darker than over at ZP, and it seemed like the dance floor was saturated with disco balls and strobe lights. The girls found us a place to sit away from some of the noise, an L-shaped sofa that had seen better days, and we sat with Nia and I on one leg of the L (me at the inside corner), while Candace plopped herself next to me, Keisha outside of her on the other leg.

"Just like I remembered it!" Mostly said to us, but to Keisha too, who nodded.

"How many parties have you guys been to here?" I yelled.

"Oh, a couple...dozen, I guess!" That was Keisha, and she and Candace shared a laugh and a look. Probably remembering some fun times here together. Maybe before 'the boys'? Another song started, which I didn't really know, but it was 'hard' rap, something I didn't care for. And the girls didn't get antsy to dance, so we stayed and tried to talk through the noise. It was then that I noticed the stripper pole in the middle of the dance floor. Really classy, guys. No one was using it at the moment, but I was sure that would change as the night went on and the liquor had its desired effect. I'd determined not to get drunk tonight, so I was barely sipping my second one.

Some couples circulated by us, and there were little waves, but no one they knew well enough I guess to invite over. And then Reggie came over, the guy from the door. I stood and did the cool handshake/shoulder bump thing with him, and when we were close I asked if he'd chaperone the ladies for me while I went to refill the girls' drinks. Sure, bro, and he pointed to where the drinks were. Handing Nia my nearly-full cup and taking her empty, I gathered Candace & Keisha's nearly-empty ones and set out, it being obvious what I was doing without having to say anything.

On my way around to the far side of the room I happened to pass the couple from upstairs, the girl who'd looked at me with extra interest. She was fine and maybe only 19, and she arched her eyebrow at me as we passed. Hmmm, that could be interesting... But no, Nia's my girl. At the 'drink station' I found it was just a big Rubbermaid trash can filled with the red punch from upstairs. There was a small table next to it with plastic cups and a couple of ladles. When one of those became free I half-filled the girls' cups and headed back.

On the way back I saw Trey and Kyla coming down the stairs, and indicated with a flick of my chin that we were 'over there,' and they fell in behind me. When I got back I found Reggie in my spot I'd given him and he and Candace were leaned into each other, talking alone. Nia had moved down to sit by Keisha, since it seemed both of them were being left alone out on the wings. I handed the 3 drinks to the girls and took mine back from Nia. Then Keisha leaned in to Candace and said something, which Candace relayed to Reggie, and then the two of them stood quickly and moved down to the far end of the mostly-empty wing, with hardly an acknowledgement of the newcomers Trey and Kyla.

Keisha moved around to the inside corner of that leg, patting for Kyla to sit next to her on the other inside corner. Which meant that Trey needed to sit next to her, so Nia moved over. I guess protocol would've had me let Nia stay next to Trey, and I would've, I wasn't jealous or anything, but I wanted to talk to him, so I asked Nia to schooch over one more. She did, understanding.

"Did you like the guys upstairs, think you might join?" Nia had leaned across me to listen, so I'd said it loud enough for her to hear.

He said yeah, they were cool. Kyla and Keisha were in an involved conversation, so he leaned close to me and said, "Man, 'your girls' are smokin' hot! I didn't think a dorky white boy like you could pull 'em like that!" I laughed and he gave me a high five.

"What'd he say?" I thought about telling her it was just guy stuff, but then I had a devilish thought that went back to what she'd told me Gabby had said about me.

So I told her, "He said Candace and Keisha are, quote, smokin' hot, and he didn't think a dorky white boy like me could pull 'em like that, end quote."

"He did not!" I told her that he most certainly did, and if she didn't believe me she could, "Ask him herself." She saw what I did there and giggled. Now Nia wasn't one to not be forward, so she leaned way across me, beckoned Trey close, then whispered something in his ear. Trey turned red, which I hadn't thought was possible for a black man, then shot me a look that said, How you gonna set me up like this? Then back at Nia, but he didn't answer. "Well did you or didn't you??" Trey turned another shade redder and nodded sheepishly at her.

Nia busted out laughing and said loud enough for us both to hear, "Ya know, he's not that dorky once you get to know him!" Trey said he knew, we just kidded each other, and we all had a good laugh.

At that moment the previous song ended and Lose Control by Missy & Ciara came on. Nia jumped up and dragged me and Trey from the couch, which meant he had to drag Kyla up, and with an I guess we're going look at Keisha, she pulled her up. Nia had been the starting link of a 5-long human chain, but that's just how she was. Candace and Reggie were engrossed in conversation, so nobody grabbed them.

As we headed to the floor I saw we weren't the only ones: it seemed like every girl in the place was dragging her man onto the floor, and it quickly filled up. I was thankful we didn't end up very close to the pole, because I wasn't sure Nia could control herself and keep her promise. It was mostly the three girls dancing together in a little triangle, with Trey and I on the periphery behind our own girls.

In the first verse at Rump shakin', both ways Nia backed into me and shook her rump against me. Hard, tryna feel my dick I think. And Kyla did the same to Trey. And then it got more interesting, and Nia was the instigator, as usual. She peeled off of me, hip-bumped Kyla off of Trey and replaced him, pointing for her to displace Keisha over to me. Trey looked at me guiltily, but I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded to encourage him to dance with Nia. Keisha was a familiar feeling against me like this, and I hoped she didn't feel my erection, but a couple of hard thrusts at the end told me she probably had. Oh well, she knew how I felt about her.

Then the girls rotated again and as I tried not to press into Kyla too hard it was my turn to give Trey the questioning look. But he just gave me that wave-off that said, just go with it, man. So I sank into Kyla's firm backside and let her rub herself on me. As I've said, I found her attractive, almost an opposite of Nia in how she was built, and this being the first time I'd ever touched her like this, my dick became instantly superhard. I think she felt and appreciated it too, because she gave me some good hard grinds. One more rotation and we were back with our own girls, Keisha still the odd woman out. But that was alright because she was taken.

Then the song ended and some hard crap started again, so we went back to our couch. Candace was alone, but smiling broadly at us as we approached. "I saw you guys out there, naughty!" The other girls protested that they were just dancing, and they all had a good laugh. I leaned into Candace, a hand on her shoulder and whispered that I wished she'd been out there to let my boy Trey feel that fine booty the way I'd felt it. She looked over at Trey and with a gleam in her eye said, "He might just get the chance... If Kyla's okay with it." I told her that after what Kyla had just done to me, she would probably be okay with it.

I sat next to Nia, me on the end now, and she asked if I could share what I'd whispered to Candace. I unhesitatingly told her, and she called me a male chauvinist and an incorrigible objectifier of women's bodies. I allowed that I was guilty as charged, then proceeded to objectify her body with lips and hands. Giggling and squirming away from me she said, "And you didn't want me to draw attention to us!"

"But it's pretty dark, babe. And I'm far from the only one..." I indicated around the further reaches of the room where other couples were engaged in similar behavior and more.

"Oooo, do you want to go join them?"

"I really do, but I'm just realizing that Gabby doesn't seem to be here. You haven't seen her, have you?"

"No, you're right. I hope her date didn't stand her up. I didn't know him, some guy in one of her classes."

"I don't want her to sit at home tonight when we're all having such fun. Could you text her and see if she's still coming?" She did, and we joined in the conversation with the others while we waited. Reggie had to go deal with something upstairs and might not be back for a while. He was a senior like Candace, so I guess he had a leadership role in the House, like being on front door duty earlier.

Nia's phone lit up. "Oh no! He stood her up! She can't reach him on the phone, and he's more than an hour late. Poor thing!"

"I'll go get her. Or we can go get her, but I know you like to dance, and all your friends are here."

"Oh would you, Mark? That would be great, thank you." Nia knew that I knew that she trusted me alone with Gabby, and that even if there were some fooling around (she knew how much Gabby was attracted to me) that at the very least I'd be strong enough to keep our oath about first-intercourse with each other. And that if anything did happen while we were alone, Nia would extract it from her later when she had her face buried between Gabby's thighs. And my dick got hard all over again.

"Just tell her I'm coming, make sure didn't change out of her nice clothes or anything." Telling Keisha and Candace I'd be back (I was their ride) I bounded up the stairs, jogging the 2 blocks back to the car. When I rang the bell at the house, Gabby answered, the rest of the house seemingly dead now. She looked like she'd been crying.

Stepping inside, I pulled her to me and hugged her consolingly. "Don't cry over that guy, come out with us and have fun." She sank into me and sniffled a little, holding me for many seconds before pulling away and wiping her tears.

"I got Nia's text to get ready, but I hadn't finished my makeup yet. Do you want to come upstairs while I finish, or...?" I said I'd better stay down here, boys on the residence floors and all that. She looked a tiny bit dejected, but said she be back down in 10 or 15 minutes. "And thank you, Mark, for coming to get me. And for thinking about me." I told her I'd do the same for any friend, then I grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and settled myself in the parlour.

But no sooner had I heard Gabby start to ascend the second staircase than I heard the familiar click-clack of Rita's high heels. "Good evening, Mark. Thank you again for facilitating the meeting with Candace. We were able to clear the air over several misunderstandings." Then she gave me an extra-chest-crushing hug that lingered a beat longer than needed. Then she led us to sit.

"I apologize, but I was just in the kitchen and overheard your conversation with Gabby. That girl really likes you, you know. If Nia hadn't met you first... Anyway, I know the 3 of you have been intimate, and I think that's beautiful. But I was so proud of you when you resisted her temptation to go upstairs with her. Many other young men, perhaps most, would've taken her up on her offer, but you, the special orphaned young man I first met that day in the student union, you resisted. Which proves to me that you're the young man I thought you were when I first started talking to you."

I don't know if it had been her intent, or if it was just how emotional I was, but I teared up and leaned in for her to hug and comfort me. Without parents since I was 8, I hadn't often had adults appreciate me in that way. She rubbed my back until I was ready to let go. No words had been exchanged, but I think we both knew.

"So how are you and Nia doing? She seems happy all the time and talks about you often. But are you happy, Mark?"

"Oh Rita, I'm more than happy! I'm so far beyond happy there's no word for it! At first maybe it was the newness of the sex, her being 'my first' in so many ways, but now that the novelty of that has died down just a little, I've come to appreciate her for the truly wonderful young woman she is. I mean her vivacity, her sheer love of life, her adventurousness, and her ability to seamlessly roleplay sometimes when we...you know. I doubt there's another woman like her for me in the whole world."

"I'm so glad to hear that. May I write those things down? I keep a journal of each of my young couples, tracking their progress."

"Please do!" Then something hit me, something about 'paths'. "Rita, you don't have to divulge anything to me about Nia's other experiences, but I've come to the point in our relationship where I want to be sexually monogamous with her only. Well, with the caveat that we can be sexual with others if she wants, but only as long as we're together. Like with Gabby that night, because that was really fun. And rewarding for me, Nia sharing me with Gabby like that, and then later Gabby telling me how it had made her feel." Rita was looking at me proudly it seemed, and with real understanding.