All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 24'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

Yeah, happy to see another chapter! Very interested to see how this story continues to develop. Thank you and keep up the great work. Big fan of your writing. 5 stars.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Falstaff, you've been a good friend along the way. And I think you'll recognize one or two of your ideas in coming chapters.

The delay was because I got discouraged when the moderators wouldn't publish my Author's Note to let people know how I wanted to repackage the story to get away from the dumb title I hate now. It's no longer a joy to write now as it was from Chapter 7 when Mark first met Nia.

Another discouragement is that I'm desperate to know what WOMEN think of my writing. I'm a pretty sensitive guy and I think as much or more about the female characters as the male, because I want them to be close to accurate.

So if you're a woman reading this, please share in the Comments or privately what you think. "*I* could've been Nia at that age!" or "You don't know *anything* about the female psyche or physiology!" Or anything in between. Thanks.

hotrodhilhotrodhil6 months ago

I love your story and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Don't worry about the title. We follow your stories because of the story, not the title. This next chapter will hopefully be of Mark meeting Nia's parents and I'm looking forward to it very much. I just finished reading the Angel stories..you have a gift!

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like my writing, especially the Boy Scout Meets an Angel series, which is my personal favorite. Sorry I'm so late on the next installment of Mark & Nia: my erotic writing has been driven by some things going on in my personal life (which have changed some), and when this installment initially didn't rate very high I got discouraged and let it go for a while. But feedback like this helps in times like that, so I'll be getting back on it. Expect a new chapter in December, where Mark will indeed meet Nia's parents.

Nut601Nut6015 months ago

Fantastic stories hope you post next chapter as once I started I couldn't put it down to see what came next

Falstaff60Falstaff605 months ago

Thank you, Mark, you honor me sir. Just keep writing them, we'll keep reading them.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Nut601: Thanks for your compliment! "Couldn't put it down" is about as good as it gets.

@Falstaff: Thank YOU for supporting and encouraging me. I'll have a new chapter out in a week or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous