All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 25'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Teacher44Teacher44about 2 months ago

Thanks for this. I have missed this story.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 2 months ago

Great new chapter. The visions while orgasming is an interesting twist. Not crazy about exhibitionism especially to people you may see often as in classmates. To strangers you may never see again or meet? Yeah, that can be hot. Good to see the story continuing. 5 stars.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 month agoAuthor

Teacher: thanks, sorry to have left you hanging.

Falstaff: The visions thing just kind of 'came' to me (pun mostly intended). Those ideas will pop up again in later chapters, but mainly I wanted to get at how almost sacred that moment is for me with the right person. The boob show? That just popped into my head too. I went to a college with a lot of frats and sororities, and while I went to some of the frat parties, I can't say I ever saw anything like that happen. But has it ever, somewhere? Probably. And this is fantasy anyway, so...

Anyway, thanks for tagging along since the beginning!

Csiders1971Csiders1971about 1 month ago

Thank you for a long awaited installment! Keep up the good work I enjoyed this very much.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingston18 days agoAuthor

Csiders: Thanks for the compliment! Sorry it was so long, but I'm back to writing and think I'll be staying with it for a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous