White Hot Kiss

Story Info
Sophia thought she had it all. One kiss changed that.
15.2k words
3.49
29.7k
33
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EVSardis
EVSardis
35 Followers

Author's Notes: This is the first installment in the Sofia and Alex series. Enjoy!

A special thanks to DyannBridges for her editing, patience and above all, words of encouragement!

Prologue - Resentment

"Dammit Alex, you always do this," Sofia exclaimed. "We made plans with them weeks ago. It's Sarah's birthday and they're expecting us!"

"I know, but I can't help it, babe. I have a work thing on Saturday. I have to meet with an important client," Alex countered.

"That's bullshit, you're going golfing. Again!"

"Baby, it's an important client and there really is nothing..."

Sofia cut him off mid sentence, "Forget it, Alex. I'm sick of hearing excuses. It would be really nice if you could put me first for once, instead of your stupid clients!" She stormed out of their bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

*****

Alex was full of excuses! If she made dinner plans, he would cancel at the last minute because he was working late. If she wanted to go on a vacation, it was the busy season at work and he couldn't get away. But the excuse he used that infuriated her more than any was when he had a 'golf meeting' with an important client. That seemed to take precedence over everything! She knew he loved the stupid game and would use any excuse to justify getting a round in, whenever he could.

Even though she was frustrated by Alex's inattention to their marriage, Sofia still felt as strongly towards him today, as she did when they first fell in love. They met while she was studying to be a physiotherapist and he, a committed, but not so boring accountant at the University of British Columbia. They were a perfect match. Attractive, active and fully dedicated to their future careers. Their romance was a whirlwind. Within a year of graduating, they married in Sofia's hometown of Kelowna.

Now, after almost seven years of marriage, and still in their early thirties, they were in the middle of a rough patch. Sofia worked part time at a local sports physiology clinic, but that was really to maintain her independence. She certainly didn't need to work given how much money Alex earned.

Alex however, was consumed with work! There was no question his dedication and perseverance had paid off. He had already made partner and would likely end up running the company one day. The problem with that commitment to his work, was it prevented him from spending more time with his wife. There was always some pressing issue or client meeting that took precedence over her plans.

Long gone were the days of going out for dinner, attending a play or even watching a game together. Hell, he didn't even have time to go golfing with her. Not that she really enjoyed the game, but she was happy to play, if it meant she could spend time with her husband.

She was happy for their mutual accomplishments, but couldn't help but wonder at what cost had the success come. Alex's time away left her feeling lonely and wondering what to do with her days. To make matters worse, their sex life was almost nonexistent. She couldn't recall the last time they had made love. Any pleasure she got these days seemed to be alone with the help of her vibrator!

Sofia knew that a drastic change needed to happen or their marriage wouldn't survive much longer. Desperate, she was determined to come up with a way to bring some much-needed love back into their lives.

Chapter 1 - Ultimatum

The following Monday, Sofia decided it was time to do something about her problem. As soon as Alex left for work, she picked up the phone to call her dearest friend and confidante, Arwa.

Arwa was a mother figure to Sofia. Two years ago, Sofia's mother was killed by a drunk driver. At a time when she felt her life was being ripped apart and shredded, Arwa was a rock. Alex, bless his heart, tried to be there for her, but he didn't truly understand her pain. Arwa was the one who held her while she cried, or listened when she needed to rail against the world.

Born in Morocco, Arwa emigrated to Canada with her family when she was eleven. She grew up and went to school in British Columbia. Although Arwa was a kind soul, nurturing and compassionate, there was no mistake that she was also the matriarch of the family. Her husband Sayed made few decisions without first running it by Arwa for her input.

Sayed was a few years older than his wife. Born in Egypt and schooled in the UK, he met Arwa when she was visiting relatives in London. One of her cousins was a schoolmate of Sayed's and the two met by chance at a local pub. He was enchanted by the beautiful young woman. He loved how she would grab a small lock of hair to wrap around a finger, as she listened intently to his stories.

At the end of the evening, Sayed decided he couldn't just let her walk out of his life with just a small hope he might see her again some day. He mustered up all his courage and asked if she would meet him early the next morning for a coffee before she returned to Canada. Arwa smiled and placed her soft hand on his and explained that she already had breakfast plans with her Aunt and Uncle. She did ask that he write her and she would look forward to hearing from him when she returned home.

Sayed was head over heels in love and knew that Arwa was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. So, at first he did write to her. In fact, he wrote to her often. Ultimately, though he knew that may never lead to marriage and so instead he made the bold move of relocating to Canada. After a year and a half of courting, Arwa finally accepted his proposal and agreed to marry her persistent suitor.

Now happily married for over thirty years, the Youssef's still owned the accounting firm they had started together. With Sayed's drive and Arwa's family contacts, it was now a successful multi-million-dollar business. The couple were well-established and extremely influential within their community and they owned a fabulous home in the upscale Shaughnessy neighborhood of Vancouver.

Arwa and Sayed's greatest sorrow was they were never able to have children. In the seven years that Alex had worked for them, the Youssef's had become very close to the young couple and now thought of them like their own children.

"Morning Arwa, it's Sofia."

"Sofia! Good morning, love. You're not working today?"

"No, not until Wednesday. I called to ask for your help, Arwa. It's about Alex."

"Alex? What's wrong with Alex, is he okay?"

"Yes, he's fine, Arwa. It's just that... Well, we're having some problems in our marriage. I need some advice. And maybe your help." Just hearing the genuine concern in Arwa's voice had caused Sofia to choke up a little.

"Of course, my dear! You know Sayed and I will always do whatever we can for both of you."

Sofia continued explaining, "Alex never puts time aside for us, Arwa. When he's not working, he's golfing, or worse he's out golfing with clients. When we do have plans, he constantly breaks them for some work-related thing. There's always something that comes up, or some excuse and he never has time for me. We hardly do anything together, any more."

"Ah, I see. It was the same when Sayed and I were young. He was so busy trying to get the company off the ground that he never had time for the two of us. Believe me, I wanted to kick him out on his behind on more than one occasion! It sounds like you are having the same problem. Have you thought about what you are going to do? Do you need my help with something?"

"I just wish we could take a vacation. It may not solve all our problems, but I hoped if we could get away from here and spend a week or two with just each other, we could reconnect. But every time I mention it, Alex says he can't and that he is too busy with work."

"Well, that can be easily taken care of. I can phone that husband of mine and tell him to make sure Alex gets the time off! And I do agree with you. Some time away from here, for just the two of you will do wonders for your relationship! Have you thought about where you want to go?"

"No. Honestly, at this point, I didn't think he would take the time off, so I haven't even looked into it."

"You know you are always welcome to use our home in the Bahamas. I've told you both before that it's empty most of the time and you should go stay there!"

"The Bahamas? That would be incredible, Arwa. Can we really do this? How can I ever thank you?"

"Never mind saying thanks — you know how much we love you and if we can help in any way, it's our pleasure. Now, I am going to call Sayed to make sure Alex's schedule is clear. You start looking at flights and don't worry about anything else. Leave the rest of the planning to me!"

*****

When Arwa got off the phone with Sofia, she immediately called her husband.

"Arwa! How is your day going, my love?" In the middle of reviewing an account, Sayed lifted his thick, black-rimmed glasses as he addressed his wife, with his typical effusive greeting.

"Never mind how my day is going! Why are you overworking young Alex?"

"I don't understand, my dear. Alex is like my son. I would never..."

Arwa did not allow him to finish, "He and Sofia need a holiday. You have been working him too hard and it is causing problems for him and Sofia. I want you to clear time in his schedule and then they are going to go stay at our home in the Bahamas."

Knowing this was not an argument he was going to win, he replied in his soft, gentle voice, "Of course, my dear. I will look at his schedule right away and make sure he has a full week clear next month!"

"Two weeks, Sayed! Not one week, two weeks!"

"Yes, yes. Two weeks, my dear, that's what I meant." Now in a hurry to hang up, the portly man said "Goodbye, my love," before disconnecting.

"Al'ama," cursed Sayed, under his breath. What had that donkey done to get him in so much trouble with his wife!

*****

Alex was home earlier than usual that day. Sofia was preparing dinner when he walked through the door. Instead of his usual pleasant greeting he scowled at Sofia as he kicked off his shoes and dropped his briefcase by the door.

"Hi darling," Sofia purposely ignored his foul mood, as she greeted him. "You're home early. How was your day?"

Alex furrowed his eyebrows, glared at his wife and said, "Seriously? How did my day go? You know, how my fucking day went! I can't believe you called Sayed!"

Sofia brushed aside his irritation. Alex was mild-mannered most of the time, and rarely showed emotion. Sofia figured he would eventually calm down if she didn't feed into his anger.

"Sayed? Hmmm, I did speak to Arwa this morning, so she must have called Sayed, afterwards. We had a wonderful conversation. She offered us the use of their home in the Bahamas. Isn't that great, darling?"

"Oh, I'm so glad the two of you had such a wonderful talk about me. So now you know what's best for my workload, do you? I'm quite capable of managing my own affairs, Sofia. I don't need you going around my back to my boss to force me to take time off!"

Sofia ignored his comments as she started putting the salad together for dinner. She instead continued to tell him of her call with Arwa.

"Arwa told me all about their villa in the Bahamas, Alex. It sounds incredible, darling. Oh, and it looks like there is a two-week period in the beginning of March when we can go. I already looked at flights and they're very reasonable at that time of year."

"Well, don't get too far ahead of yourself. I've still got to clear my schedule and something big could still come up."

Sofia could see that his displeasure was already fading. His ears and neck were losing the telltale redness that typically accompanied his anger. His posture was less aggressive and he looked resigned to the fact that he had no choice but to go on vacation with his wife.

"Of course things could change, darling. But I'm sure Sayed will help make sure nothing interferes with our plans. Why don't you get changed? Dinner's almost ready."

*****

That night, for the first time in a very long time, Sofia could feel her husband's gaze upon her as they readied for bed. When she had stripped down to just her silk underpants, Alex spoke, "You look beautiful, babe. I think I may just be married to the most beautiful woman in the world."

Sofia looked at Alex and could see his boxers had started to tent. "Oh, I think you're pretty handsome too, my love."

She slipped off her panties and walked towards him, a look of longing and desire coming over her. She felt a wetness between her legs that had been absent for far too long.

Sofia wrapped her arms around him to pull him closer. She kissed him and moaned "Mmmm... it's been too long. Make love to me, Alex."

Their love-making was torrid. Alex's thrusts were matched by Sofia with an urgency that neither had experienced in a long time. Very quickly, Alex's climax neared. Sofia's own breathing got heavier and her moans kept tempo with each of his thrusts. They were both almost there and when her orgasm came it was followed immediately by her husband's.

Alex kissed Sofia once more before rolling over.

"I love you, darling," said Sofia. Alex, already half asleep, murmured "I love you..."

Chapter 2 - Tranquility

The trip from Vancouver to Great Exuma is long. With no direct flights, it takes eighteen hours to reach the tiny airport in George Town. Fortunately, the drive from the airport to Grand Isle Resort is just a fifteen-minute journey. The brief ride accentuated the small island's beauty. The road to the resort took them alongside the ocean and the views were breathtaking. They could see the sparkling blue water on their right, and the island's lush fauna on their left.

They arrived on a Sunday morning, and when their taxi pulled up to the resort, the doorman was already waiting and immediately opened the taxi's door and welcomed them. A bellhop took their luggage from the trunk and Alex informed him which residence to drop their bags in. The doorman then directed them to the reception desk where he said they would help the couple get settled in.

"Wow, this place is incredible, babe," said Alex, when they entered the Yousef's luxurious 2-bedroom suite.

They saw their luggage had already been deposited in the living room. The bellhop said "The owners made arrangements to have the fridge and cupboards stocked with provisions. If there's anything else you need, they will be happy to help you at reception. And of course, the concierge can assist if you would like to book any of the resort's amenities."

"Great, thank you" Alex replied and started to look around the home. Sofia caught his attention and nodded toward the bellhop.

"Oh right," Alex replied and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a five-dollar bill and this time Sofia slowly nodded no. Alex added another five and handed it to the bellhop, and added "Uhm, thanks again," and showed him out the door.

Alex walked around the large living room and gazed out the expansive windows looking out on the vibrant, blue ocean. The view was breathtaking. The sun was shining brightly and he could feel its warmth penetrating the glass. He shook his head and said "I can't believe that Sayed and Arwa own this place!"

"I know darling, and it's all ours for the next two weeks!" Sofia replied, excitedly. "Do you want to hit the beach club? Arwa says there's an infinity pool that looks out over the ocean!"

They rummaged through their luggage and quickly changed into their swimsuits before heading out, in search of the resort's pool. After getting turned around a few times, they finally found the beach club. Snuggled up next to the beach, there were two pools surrounded by a magnificent coral-stone patio, and plenty of cabanas and daybeds. Sofia found them a couple of unoccupied chaise lounges next to the pool.

Alex watched his wife remove her coverup and spread out her towel. He thought about how incredibly beautiful she really was. Sofia was tall and graceful with a lean, athletic build. Her flowing chestnut brown hair always got just the right amount of curls in the heat and her icy blue eyes sparkled. Not surprisingly, she looked absolutely stunning in her bikini.

Removing his polo shirt, Alex took stock of his own appearance. Although he was reasonably fit, lately he had been too busy to exercise. His belly had begun to spread just a little above his swim trunks. He could stand to lose a few pounds and he should probably eat healthier.

Alex swept his hand through his thick brown hair, a habit he developed once he let the top grow long last summer. Well, he thought, he could always try to get a few more rounds of golf in. Maybe the added walking would help him shed the extra weight he had gained.

Occasionally, Sofia would get up from her lounge and take a quick dip to cool off in the pool. When she returned to her lounge, she attracted a lot of attention from the many husbands and boyfriends at the pool.

Sofia was pleased. This was exactly what she hoped the trip would be. The resort was magnificent. They had ordered cocktails and Alex seemed happy as he sipped his beer. She was content to relax and enjoy the warmth of the sun on her flawless skin.

Alex, on the other hand, was getting fidgety. "Babe," he said, "they have some cabanas over there. I'm going to check at the front desk to see how we can reserve one. I'll be back soon."

"Ok, darling. Try not to be gone too long, I like having you here with me. Oh, if you see the attendant can you ask him to bring me another spritzer?"

"Will do. See you soon."

Alex headed off, not exactly sure of the way to the lobby. Noticing the attendant, he stopped to give him Sofia's request for a spritzer and asked for directions back to the lobby. Continuing on, Alex found the lobby, spied the concierge and waited as he finished up with an elderly couple.

When the other guests left, the concierge nodded to Alex and smiled. "Good afternoon, sir. How might I help you today?"

"Hi, I'm Alex," he replied. "My wife and I are staying in the Youssef residence."

"Ah yes, Mr. Sayed. He and his wife are such wonderful guests. I am Cyrus, the resort's concierge. What can I do for you, sir?"

"Well Cyrus, I wanted to inquire about booking a cabana. Are you the right person to speak to?" Alex asked.

"Of course, that's why I'm here, sir" Cyrus replied. "Would you like to book one for tomorrow? I'm afraid they are all taken for today."

Alex thought, "Hmmm, let me ask you something, Cyrus. Can you make arrangements for me to get in some rounds of golf, next door? Maybe find me a group looking for a fourth? Morning would be best."

"Leave it to me, sir. It shouldn't be a problem. What day did you wish to play?"

"See if you can find me a game for Monday and Tuesday. That will give me time to figure out when I can get away to play later in the week." He reached into his wallet and pulled out a tip that he was sure Sofia would have been impressed by. He passed it to Cyrus and thanked him for his help.

As he turned to walk away, Cyrus spoke up "Mr. Alex, the cabana?"

"Oh right. Uhmm, just reserve one for the whole two weeks. Thanks, Cyrus!"

*****

When Alex returned to his wife, he was very pleased with the plans he'd made. Sofia was still lying in the sun on her lounger. Alex noticed that her spritzer glass was still full and wondered if she had ordered another while he was gone. If so, it would be her fourth.

As he settled into his own lounge, Alex said to his wife "Good news babe, I booked us a cabana. We've got it for the entire two weeks!"

"Two weeks? Won't that be expensive, darling? And what if we go into town or to the beach? We won't be using it, but we'll still have to pay for it."

EVSardis
EVSardis
35 Followers