White Hot Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex hadn't even considered the cost. He was too busy thinking about being able to get in a few rounds of golf.

"Uhmm, well I thought if we just reserved it for the entire stay, it would be easier than trying to juggle bookings around the days we might want it."

"That's very considerate of you, darling. Thank you."

Alex had the attendant bring him another beer and started to read a novel he had bought at the airport to read on the plane. Normally, he only read business journals or perused the news, so he was surprised he had found the book so interesting. He was now anxious to see how it would end.

"Darling?" Sofia startled Alex. He had apparently nodded off while reading. So much for wanting to see how it ended, he thought!

"Yes babe?"

"Can you put some sunscreen on my back, love?"

Alex stood and accepted the tube from her outstretched hand. Looking down, he saw Sofia had removed her bikini top. She was lying on her stomach, and although breasts could not be seen, he was still surprised by his normally reserved wife's boldness. As he went about slowly applying the lotion generously to her back, Alex found himself getting aroused by the feel of her smooth skin.

Working his way farther down her back, he was now applying sunscreen just along the edge of her bikini bottoms. Feeling adventurous, Alex took a quick look around and when he confirmed no one was paying attention to them, he slipped his hand under her bikini and playfully squeezed her firm cheek.

"Alex!" Sofia squealed and slapped at his hand. "People are watching!" She laughed as she said it, and it was clear she enjoyed his naughty gesture.

Alex laughed and returned to his own lounge to continue reading his book.

Half an hour later, Sofia did something that shocked Alex. Obviously wanting to ensure her front also got some sun, she flipped over onto her back and in doing so, exposed her breasts for all to see. Sofia's spontaneous display of public nudity was totally unexpected. Alex continued to be pleasantly surprised by his wife's coquettish behaviour.

When she reached for her tube of sunscreen and began applying it all over her body, Alex couldn't help but stare. He watched intently as Sofia applied the lotion into her skin and when slowly began rubbing it onto her firm, pink-tipped breasts, he felt his cock lurch in his pants!

As the sun began to drop, Sofia replaced her top. The young couple decided to head back to their suite, so they would have plenty of time to shower and get ready for dinner at Palapa Grill, the resort's restaurant.

*****

The restaurant was open air and they were shown to a table with a beautiful view overlooking the Emerald Bay. Once seated, they ordered cocktails to start with and Sofia decided on the Sesame Seared Tuna, while Alex selected the Miso Snapper. They decided to share a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2018 with their entrées.

During dinner Sofia thought about all the attention she received that day at the pool. She was very aware that her near-nudity had elicited the stares of several strangers and she found it quite thrilling. Even now, just thinking about it, was getting her aroused and she flirted with her husband throughout the evening. She was looking forward to being back in the room with Alex and getting him into their bed.

They stayed in the restaurant, nursing their drinks while watching the breathtaking sunset. When they arrived back at their suite, Sofia kissed her husband passionately. She said, "I'm going to get ready for bed, darling. I'll be out in a few minutes." Sofia brushed her teeth, put on her new, cotton-satin romper that she had bought just for the trip and then dabbed a bit of perfume behind her ears.

When Sofia entered the bedroom, she had every intention of making passionate love to her husband. Instead, she was disheartened to find Alex already fast asleep on his side of the bed. Sofia didn't know whether to cry or scream with frustration!

*****

While Sofia was still sleeping, Alex ate a light breakfast in their suite's kitchen. The Yousef's had made sure the kitchen was fully stocked. They even had his favourite cereal and the lactose-free milk he preferred. After breakfast, he cleaned up his dishes and headed down to the lobby, in search of Cyrus.

As he approached the concierge's station, a voice rang out, "Mr. Alex, over here."

Alex turned to see Cyrus approaching from the reception desk, behind him. He replied. "Good morning Cyrus. I was wondering how you made out with finding me a game of golf to play today?"

Cyrus looked at him with concern and replied, "I instructed the front desk to notify you yesterday. They said they left a message on the machine. Did you not get it?" His dark eyes darted towards the front desk and he glared angrily at the staff. Apparently, he thought they had not passed the message along.

"Oh, uhmm... I'm sorry, I guess I forgot to check the machine last night."

Cyrus seemed relieved to hear that the resort staff had not forgotten to pass his message on. "Do not worry, Mr. Alex. It happens." Cyrus pulled up his sleeve to glance at his watch. "I did get you into a game today, but you are scheduled to tee off in 35 minutes."

"35 minutes? Ok, I can make it. I need to hurry back to the suite to get my clubs, though. Oh, and I'll need to tell Sofia. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion Cyrus!"

"You're very welcome, Mr. Alex. By the way, you are golfing with Mr. Bancroft and his colleagues today, sir."

"Oh right, good to know. Thanks again, Cyrus."

As Alex dashed off, he thought to himself that Cyrus must think he's some kind of idiot, forgetting things all the time!

When he got back to the room, Sofia was up and having her breakfast. Alex was disappointed - he was hoping she was still sleeping so he could just leave her a note and sneak out.

"Uhm, hey babe, you're up early. What are your plans for the day?" Alex asked.

"Hmm, I'm still a little tired from all that travel yesterday." Sofia answered, after she finished a mouthful of her yogurt and berries. "I thought it would be nice to spend the morning at the pool and maybe after lunch we could check out the beach."

"About that. I, uh... well, I was invited to join a group of guys to play golf this morning. In fact, we're teeing off in 30 minutes, so I really need to grab my clubs and run. But I'll be back to meet you for lunch, babe. I promise."

Sofia lowered her spoon from her mouth and stared at her husband in disbelief. "You're going golfing? Seriously, we haven't even been here a full day and you're ditching me so you can play golf with some strangers?"

"It's not like that, babe. I was in the lobby, talking to a guy and it just kind of came up. And we're here for two weeks. We have lots of time to do things together. Tomorrow, babe, we can do whatever you want, tomorrow."

Looking at his watch, Alex cursed, "Shit. I really gotta go."

As he grabbed his bags, Alex looked at his angry wife. "I'll make it up to you, babe. I promise."

*****

Sofia left the rest of her breakfast uneaten and entered the bedroom to get ready for the day. Rummaging through the suits she had brought with her, she selected the sexiest one she owned. A white two-piece, it was a little snug up top, but that wouldn't matter as she planned on ditching the top when she got to the pool. She threw on her cover-up, grabbed her novel and left.

Arriving at the pool, Sofia wasn't sure how the cabana reservations worked, so she approached one of the attendants to inquire.

"Good morning," she said. "My husband reserved one of the cabanas, but I'm not sure which one I should use. Can you help me?"

"Of course, ma'am," the handsome young Bahamian answered. "What is your name?"

"I'm Sofia. But it will be under my husband's name, Canet. Alex Canet."

"I will check right away, ma'am."

When he returned, he walked Sofia to a cabana overlooking the pool and the vast bay beyond. It was beautiful. Before leaving, the attendant asked her, "Can I get you something, ma'am. Perhaps a mimosa? It's very refreshing on a wonderful day such as this."

Sofia's immediate thought was it's much too early to start drinking and was about to answer no. But then she thought about Alex ditching her, and instead answered, "Why not? Yes please, I will have a mimosa! What did you say your name was?"

"I'm Samuel, ma'am. I will get your order right away."

"Thank you, Samuel."

As she covered her lounge with a towel, Sofia quickly looked around before discreetly removing her bikini top. She then quickly lay down on her stomach to hide her breasts from view.

Sofia turned onto her back about thirty minutes later to tan her front. Now her bare breasts were on display for all to see. Within moments of her flipping over, Samuel came by to see if she needed another drink. She wondered if he was on his regular rounds or if he purposely came over to sneak a peek. His gaze certainly seemed fixed on her naked breasts. She stayed uncovered, enjoying his gaze, as she asked him to bring her another mimosa.

Samuel regularly attended to Sofia, particularly when she was tanning her front and he could see her breasts. On one trip Sofia began a conversation with him. She found out he was 19 and was working at the resort to earn extra money for college. Standing well over 1.9 metres, Samuel was rail thin, although he did seem to be more muscular than just skinny. He had a beautiful smile, and despite having to deal with the public all day, he was actually somewhat shy.

Sofia found herself drawn to Samuel and as they chatted, her mind began to wander. She wondered if was a good lover, or even if he might still be a virgin. With naughty thoughts running through her head, Sofia had absentmindedly switched from applying sunscreen to her breasts to the act of teasing her nipples.

When she realized what she was doing, she stopped and quickly looked about to see if anyone had noticed. Fortunately, the cabana provided protection from prying eyes. Except for Samuel.

As Sofia looked at the young Bahamian, she knew right away he had been watching her every move. His eyes were still fixated on her breasts and his mouth hung partly open. But more telling was the bulge in Samuel's pants. He was wearing crisp linen slacks and along the thigh of his left leg, she could see the outline of his very long penis.

Straining in the tight confines, the dark hue of his shaft was clearly visible under the thin white fabric. Either he wasn't wearing underwear, or his penis had slipped out of it, and snaked its way down his leg. Sofia could see it stretched halfway down his thigh. She had never imagined that a penis could be so big! She was transfixed by the sight before her and it was making her very hot.

Sofia verified no one was watching and then she traced her fingers back to her breasts once more. She began to rub and pull her nipples and when she imagined Samuel biting them, she twisted them to the point it made her squirm! She brought her hand up her mouth and when she returned to her nipples to began teasing them with her wet fingers, she saw Samuel's shaft lurch wildly in his pants.

Samuel was coming! Oh my god, thought Sofia. She had made the young man come just by playing with her breasts! Every few seconds, his penis jumped as it released more of his hot seed and the wet stain on his trousers continued to spread.

Looking at his face, she could see Samuel was panicked and very embarrassed. He had began to look over his shoulder, expecting to be caught. He tried to cover himself by holding the service tray flat in front of his pants. He then looked like he was about to bolt.

Not wanting him to get in trouble, Sofia quickly took charge.

""Samuel!" Sofia said with authority and the young man looked down with terror at the hotel guest he had just come in front of.

"Samuel, I need you to listen to me, okay? You're not in trouble, but you need to let me help you. Now come into the cabana so you can sit beside me on the chaise."

Samuel did as he was told, and was soon sitting on the far end of the chaise, farthest away from the cabana opening and the other guests.

"Are you wearing underwear, Samuel?"

"Of course, ma'am."

"You need to reorganize yourself. Tuck your, uhm penis back into your underwear."

Samuel stuck his hand down the front of his pants and fumbled so he tried to do as he was told. Unfortunately, his penis was still semi-erect and he was having no luck straightening himself out.

Again, Sofia took charge. "Undo your pants Samuel, there's not enough room when they're still fastened."

Once his pants were unfastened, Sofia wasted no time reaching her hand in and grabbing his large penis. As she worked to shift it from where it was lying on his thigh, to a more presentable position in his underwear, she couldn't believe how magnificent his cock felt. It was heavy and every bit as large as she had imagined. He had shaved the entire pubic area and he felt wonderfully smooth and hot.

When she had him presentable, she removed her hand from his pants and her fingers were now sticky with his seed. The incident was making her very horny and she wanted nothing more than to pull his penis out of his pants so she could see it and taste it. She was wet just thinking about it.

Realizing how precarious their situation still was, common sense took over and she told Samuel to refasten his pants and stand. When he did, she saw that they had indeed solved the problem of his massive shaft being visible down his pant leg, however there was still the problem of his stained pant leg.

Knowing they couldn't possibly dry his pants, Sofia instead grabbed her mimosa and poured the remainder over the stain. It completely soaked his thigh with the orange drink and obscured any appearance of his recent orgasm.

"When you go back Samuel, tell your bosses that a guest accidentally spilled her drink on you. Nobody will suspect anything different has happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry this happened ma'am. And thank you for not reporting it, ma'am."

"Oh Samuel, I would never want to see you get in trouble. Now this is our secret and you mustn't tell anyone, okay?"

"No ma'am, I'll never tell anyone."

Sofia believed him. He certainly knew he could lose his job over the incident and would probably be very embarrassed if his friends or colleagues found out he came in his pants while looking at a semi-nude woman.

*****

When Alex showed up just before noon, Sofia had been tanning for about four hours. She had also had three mimosas and was no longer angry.

"Hello darling," she said as he came up beside her. "How was your game? Did you win?"

"Uhm, yeah," he stumbled with his words. "I mean, yes I won and it was a good game. It's a beautiful course. It was designed by Greg Norman and the locals claim it's the best course in the Caribbean!"

Alex was once again surprised to see his lovely wife lying out here in just her bikini bottoms. Of course, she had done it yesterday, but that was when he was here. Today she was by herself and almost naked. He wasn't sure how he felt about that.

The next time Samuel came by, Sofia saw he was wearing a new pair of pants. Samuel asked Sofia and Alex if they would like anything from the bar, Sofia piped in before her husband could answer. "That's okay Samuel, we're going to go for lunch now. But we'll be back in about an hour."

She stood and got her bikini top from her bag, fastened it and then put on a lightweight cotton khaftān. As she put on her sandals and began to stand, she looked at Alex, who was still in his lounger, and asked, "Coming, love?"

Alex, still shocked by his wife's bold behaviour, sat dumbfounded for a moment, before replying, "Uhm yeah, let's go have some lunch." and hurried to catch up to her.

They sat down for a relaxing lunch at Palapa. They took their time and shared a salad and margherita pizza accompanied by a bottle of Sacred Hill Riflemans Chardonnay 2019. All through their meal, Alex regaled Sofia with tales of his triumphant round of golf.

*****

When they arrived back at the pool, there were a couple of chaise lounges set up directly in front of their cabana. Although not occupied at the moment, there were towels and other personal items on the lounges. Back in their cabana, Sofia settled into her own chaise lounge, and promptly removed her bikini top and began reapplying her sunscreen.

About an hour later, a couple approached the two empty chaise lounges. The gentleman apologized for the intrusion and asked if they should move. Alex nodded no before adding, "They aren't in the way, please make yourselves comfortable." The couple thanked him and settled in.

Alex noticed that with the strangers' arrival, Sofia had discreetly flipped over onto her stomach to hide her naked breasts.

Their neighbours introduced themselves as Anne and François Duris and said they were at the resort on vacation from Marseille, France. The couple looked to be in their late fifties, with François perhaps being a few years older.

François was not particularly tall and he was sporting just a bit of middle-aged spread, however he was devilishly handsome with unkempt hair that was just starting to grey. He had a squarish jaw with a five o'clock shadow, but his most startling feature was his intense black eyes that appeared to be permanently squinting.

Anne on the other hand, was taller than her husband, with a graceful build. Where François had begun to succumb to age, Anne was the opposite. She had the slim lines of a woman half her age, and aside from some very fine lines at the corners of her eyes, her skin was flawless. Her blonde, wavy, shoulder-length hair complimented her extraordinary hazel eyes.

They were both well-tanned, and made a very attractive couple. They radiated an air of nonchalance, but obviously were beau monde and accustomed to a life of leisure.

Alex smiled at the couple and said, "It's very nice to meet you both." He gestured to Sofia. "This is my wife Sofia, and I'm Alex - we're here on vacation from Vancouver, Canada!"

Sofia, lifted and slightly turned towards their guests, so she could say hi. Her movement bared her breast and allowed her nipple to be seen. François' eyes were drawn to her breast and Sofia's cheeks flushed, when she realized where he was looking. Alex wondered if her reaction was from excitement or embarrassment. Still flushed, Sofia reached for her top and fastened it to cover her nakedness.

Despite their awkward introduction, the two couples quickly fell into easy conversation. The afternoon was quickly passing by and every time Samuel came by, a fresh round of cocktails was ordered.

Sofia and Alex learned François was a film director, writer and producer, while Anne owned her own travel agency. One of the perks of her job was to visit holiday destinations all over the world, so she could recommend the ones she liked to clients. They had come to the Bahamas to check out the resort, for that reason.

As the women talked about travel, François and Alex discussed work, politics and eventually their mutual love of golf. Alex mentioned that he had a reservation for the following morning and invited François to join him. François readily accepted and they agreed to meet in the lobby the next morning. Alex suggested they not tell their wives of their plans until they were alone, later that evening.

Before departing for the day, Sofia and Anne agreed they would all meet up for breakfast the next morning and then spend the rest of the day at the pool together.

Chapter 3 - Strife

The following morning, Alex was getting dressed when he noticed Sofia stirring in bed. She smiled at him as she brushed the hair from her eyes, and cooed to him, "Hey handsome, why don't you get those clothes off and come back to bed with me?"