White Hot Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia emitted a throaty groan as she felt each of Liam's thrust reaching deep into her. He was fully inside her now and she was on the verge of another orgasm. Liam's testicles tightened and he was getting close, too.

She started to moan, "Oh fuck, it's so good, ohhhh... I'm going to come... come with me, Liam... oh fuck me, ohhhh... I'm coming," and with that her second orgasm started. Her body shuddered, as she pulled him tight to her chest and drew her knees tight to his thighs, trying to get as close to him as possible.

Her climax triggered Liam's as he made one final thrust and grunted deeply, "Ughhh, ughhh, I'm coming, oh yeah, coming..." His shaft was buried to the hilt and he began filling her with his seed.

His orgasm prolonged hers as she moaned "So good, Liam... come in me... ohhhh God yesss, so good." Their climax lasted a full minute.

When they had both calmed, Sofia moved her mouth to Liam's and they shared a passionate kiss. "That was... that was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that."

*****

Fully sated, the two packed up their gear and headed back to Liam's Jeep. Later, when he dropped her at the resort, they were discreet. She thanked him for a wonderful day and told him she hoped to see him soon.

When she got to the suite, Alex had just arrived and was putting his clubs away. Sofia, anxious to jump in the shower, hurried to the bedroom as she shouted out to her husband, "Hi darling, did you have a good day?"

Alex followed her into the bedroom and began to strip, needing a shower himself. "It was great, babe. François and I actually managed to play 27 holes!"

Standing in his boxers, Alex watched his wife remove her bikini, walk into the ensuite and turn on the water. She stood outside the shower with her arm outstretched as she checked the temperature of the water falling from the showerhead. Alex followed her into the bathroom, removing his boxers on the way.

Sofia turned as she heard him approach. She looked down to see he was completely naked and his hard penis was already sticking straight up.

"Alex? What's going on?"

Instead of answering, Alex grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. His hard penis was wedged between their bodies. Somewhat hesitant at first, Sofia soon responded to her husband. Her tongue broke through his lips and her hand reached down to grasp his manhood. She broke the kiss, and still holding on to his shaft, pulled him into the shower.

"In here. I need you to love me, Alex."

*****

Later that night in bed, after they had made love once more, Sofia thought back to what Anne had said about François' change in libido after her own affairs. That prompted her to ask Alex what had gotten him so worked up that afternoon.

"You did babe. You looked so hot and sexy that something just came over me. I had this unbelievable urge to make love to you."

"Well, aren't I lucky. You were incredible tonight and this afternoon, darling. I hope you have lots more of those urges left in you."

Alex leaned over and kissed his wife, "I love you. What are our plans for tomorrow, babe?"

"I don't have any, darling. Did you want to go golfing?"

"I don't think so, babe. I thought we could do something together tomorrow."

"That would be nice, my love. I'd like that. Good night, darling."

Epilogue - Balance

Sofia sat on her balcony and enjoyed her coffee as she thought back on her time in Great Exuma. After much deliberation, she realized she felt very good about the decision she had made. While she only managed to see Liam once more during her vacation, their second encounter was every bit as incredible as their first. And her relationship with her husband also grew stronger.

She and Alex had made love almost every night during the remainder of their holidays. Surprisingly, Alex only played golf twice more during the trip, preferring instead to spend more time with his wife. When François and Anne departed shortly before their own trip ended, they were all sad to say goodbye. They agreed to stay in touch and Alex and Sofia even promised that their next vacation would see them come to France to visit the other couple.

Thanks to her new friend Anne, maybe Sofia was on to something... she could hardly wait to plan their next vacation.