White Hot Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seductively peeled back the covers, revealing her nude body to her husband. After a night dreaming of Samuel and his very large penis, she was quite horny and eager to make love to her husband. "Well, see anything you like, sailor?"

Alex took in his wife's beauty and for a brief moment, he contemplated saying to hell with golf so he could jump into bed with her.

"I can't babe. I promised François I'd meet him at 8 o'clock."

Sofia looked at him with confusion and asked, "François? Why are you meeting François at eight?" She then noticed he was dressed in his golfing gear.

"You're playing again? Today? What the fuck happened to 'tomorrow, babe, we'll do whatever you want tomorrow.' God Alex, you are such an asshole!"

Sofia rarely swore, and she usually gave him a hard time when he cursed. Alex knew she was pretty upset as he tried to bluff his way out of trouble.

"Babe, I thought you knew. We were right beside you guys when François asked me to play today. I thought you and Anne heard us talking and were both okay with the plan. We all arranged to meet up for lunch at Palapa when we returned from our game. We're going to spend the afternoon together at the pool."

"Bullshit. The plan was for us to meet at Palapa's for BREAKFAST and spend the DAY together at the pool."

"Babe, I'm sorry if it got mixed up, but François asked me, and we were all getting along so well. I figured it would be a good chance to make some new friends. I really thought you heard us making plans."

Alex's voice had taken on a pleading tone as he approached the bed. He leaned in to kiss her, and said, "I'm sorry babe. I've got to get going."

Sofia moved out of his reach and sighed, "Whatever. Just go and do your own thing. Maybe that's what I'll start doing, too."

As Alex retreated from his wife. "That's a good idea, babe. Why don 't you book a spa day or see if Anne wants to go sightseeing. It'll be fun." He was smiling now, thinking he had smoothed things over as he opened the door to leave.

"Bye, babe. See you at lunch."

*****

Sofia walked to Palapa to meet Anne at 9 o'clock as they all had originally planned. Still upset, she saw Anne smiling and waving at her from a nearby table. "Sofia. Over here!"

As she approached the table, Anne could see her new friend was upset. Although the younger woman was wearing her sunglasses, Anne thought Sofia had been crying. "Ma chérie," she remarked. "What is wrong? You look so sad."

"I'm okay," replied Sofia, as she forced herself to smile.

"You are not okay, you've been crying! Sit down. What has happened?

"Nothing that doesn't happen all the time. My husband ditched me again to go golfing. He does it all the time, especially lately. It's one of the reasons we came on this vacation. We're supposed to be fixing our marriage. I hoped we would bring some romance back into it. But all he's interested in is work and golf. He never makes any time for us!" She was starting to tear up again.

"Ah, I see now. Let's get our coffees to go and head over to the cabana. It will be more private and you can tell me what happened. Oui?"

Sofia nodded yes, and Anne went to talk to the waiter. She rejoined Sofia, put her arm around her shoulder to steer her out of the restaurant. "Come, let's go. They will bring la pâtisserie, fruit and cafés to the cabana. We can talk there. You can tell me everything."

The two women spent the entire morning talking about Alex and Sofia's relationship. Anne mostly listened while her young friend talked. Usually reserved around strangers, Sofia quickly bonded with Anne. She was telling her details of her life that she wasn't sure she would even share with Arwa!

Once she had finished pouring her heart out and crying until she felt like she couldn't produce another tear, Sofia slumped back onto her lounge and said, "So what should I do, Anne? Before coming here, I was even thinking about divorce!"

"Divorce! No, bien sûr. Maybe you could have an affair, but never a divorce!" Anne giggled at the shocked expression on Sofia's face.

"Don't look so surprised, ma chérie. You have just spent two hours telling me your problems and it's obvious that your biggest regret is the absence of romance! Ecoutez, Alex is a good man. He works hard. Okay, maybe too hard, oui? But he adores you. It is obvious by the way he looks at you and how you talk about him. Divorce won't fix this. You need to find romance, se faire baiser. Someone to fuck."

Before Sofia could protest, Anne held up her hand and continued. "Now I will share my story. I will tell you about my relationship with François. About why it works so well for us. You and I are not too different, Sofia."

Anne went on to explain that before her and François had children, they had their own marital problems. François' career was underway, and success meant everything to him. He worked nonstop, always so busy trying to get his name out there. He took every job he could and it kept him away from home for long periods of time. Anne was lonely and she was considering leaving him. She knew he was a good man and that one day he would make an excellent father. But she was just so unhappy! Would she always feel this lonely?

At that time in their lives, they had just moved from Paris to Marseille and she had started working at a travel agency. Her boss was soon sending her out to destinations all over Europe to assess resorts and because François was so busy, she mostly went by herself.

It was on a trip to Crete, when she was seriously considering divorce, that she had her first affair. She hadn't planned to. It had started as harmless flirting at a hotel bar with a good-looking Australian guy, who was there on vacation.

She ended up having sex with him that night in her room. Their lovemaking was red-hot, however almost as soon as they finished, he got up and got dressed. When she told him there was no need to rush out, he revealed he was married and that his wife would be expecting him. She was back in their room, recovering from drinking too much that day at the pool, but would be suspicious if he was gone too long.

When they said their goodbyes and he left, she realized something. She didn't feel bad, at all. In fact, she felt exceptional! The brief sex-filled encounter with the handsome, well-built man had lifted her mood. She was full of joy and she felt liberated.

When she returned to Marseille, she was apprehensive about seeing François. She worried guilt would give her away, or she wouldn't be able to forgive herself for being unfaithful. But when she came home and saw him, she didn't feel that way at all. She still loved François as much as ever. In fact, they made love on the living room floor as soon as she walked through the door!

That was the moment she realized that the liberated change she felt, also had a positive affect on her husband. She had developed this newfound freedom and it left her feeling sexually charged; François picked up on her raw energy and was in perfect tune with her desire.

To this day, most of her business trips usually ended up with her finding a lover to enjoy a fling with. When she returned to François, their passion increased ten-fold. Most times, it was as though they couldn't get enough of each other. Even flirting with a handsome client at work, or a good-looking waiter at a café, would lead to an intense night of sex with François.

Anne reiterated that she never had prolonged affairs and she had never taken a lover in Marseille. Her marriage was too important and she would never want to humiliate or hurt François. She wasn't looking for love, only sex and it was only to add a little mystery to her life or to fill the occasional void when hers and François' sex life was lagging.

Sofia was both shocked and aroused by Anne's lurid tales of infidelity. She thought of her own encounter with Samuel the day before and considered telling Anne, but instead peppered her with a litany of questions. "How long have you been having these affairs? Do you ever sleep with these men again? How many lovers have you had?"

Her questions were followed by a declaration, "Oh my god Anne, it's all so exciting, but I don't think I could ever do that to Alex!"

Anne smiled at her young friend, "Oh, ma chérie. I am not doing anything to my husband, I am doing it for me and for our marriage. I love François! Doesn't he seem happy to you? Don't I seem happy to you?"

"Well, yes, I suppose so, but I just don't think I could ever cheat on Alex."

"I understand you feel that way, but then, these things are different in France. You see, we believe that sex and love are two separate things. Love does not always require sexual fidelity. And you can certainly have sex without love, can't you? I truly believe that sex outside of marriage can actually improve the marriage. And for François and I, it has done that!"

"Anyway, that's enough for today. I see the men are back and from the cocky look on their faces, they must have won. Knowing my husband, I'm sure they bet on winning their silly game. Perhaps they made enough money to buy us some lunch!" Anne waved at the men as they approached. "Bonjour," she shouted. "Hurry, we are starving and you are going to buy us lunch!"

*****

The two couples enjoyed lunch, while sharing a couple of bottles of very refreshing Medici Ermete Concerto Lambrusco Reggiano. Sofia and Anne found out that the men had indeed won their game. They had been paired with a couple of business men from Oregon who thought themselves to be very good golfers.

So confident were the strangers, that they challenged François and Alex to wager on the outcome to which François readily accepted. While François and their opponents were all good golfers and of equal skill, Alex was vastly superior. Having attended university on a golf scholarship, he was good enough to have considered trying out for the tour. He thoroughly humbled the other men.

After lunch, the four friends headed back to the cabana to enjoy the afternoon by the pool. Alex and François mostly talked golf, while Anne regaled Sofia with stories of all the places she had travelled to.

François soon caught the attention of their attendant, Samuel and ordered a round of cocktails. The wine she had drunk over lunch, coupled with the Piña Coladas that François had ordered for all of them, had made Sofia noticeably more outgoing.

She was soon giggling and once again removed her bikini top, much to François' pleasure. Her voice was somewhat slurred, as she declared "I can't have tan lines, can I?" Alex was a bit jealous of the attention his wife was receiving from François, until Anne quickly followed Sofia's lead, stating, "when in Rome..." and removed her own top.

Alex was quick to admire Anne's near nudity. Although she was in her late fifties and had given birth to two children, Alex thought she looked exquisite. Her breasts were fabulously firm and he couldn't help but wonder if they were natural or the work of an extremely talented plastic surgeon.

At some point, all the wine and cocktails caught up to Alex and Anne. Each had drifted off and were fast asleep in their respective lounges. Sofia was lying on her stomach in her lounge, although she was not asleep. François had moved from his lounge and was now sitting in a chair in front of the cabana with his back to the pool.

His chair stood at Sofia's feet and he was looking in her direction. She could sense François' stare and turned around to look over her shoulder and was thrilled to find his gaze focused squarely on her behind and crotch.

Her eyes were filled with excitement and her cheeks flushed. Feeling very daring, she spread her legs just a little wider. She smiled at him, knowing he was certainly enjoying the view. When she saw Samuel had stopped and was standing right behind François, she closed her legs. Although she had shared a steamy encounter with the young Bahamian the day before, she did not want François to think she was an exhibitionist who exposed herself for all to see.

Samuel looked guiltily at the group and then asked if they were ready for another round of cocktails.

François turned to see Samuel standing behind him and knew the waiter's presence had interrupted his enjoyment with Sofia. He was disappointed and curtly replied, "No, it looks like everyone has probably had enough for the day, Samuel."

They all decided to have dinner together that night, and François suggested they go off resort and head into George Town. After cleaning up, they all met in the lobby and with Cyrus' recommendation, they shared a taxi to the Tropic Breeze Beach Bar and Grill. The restaurant was a fun spot, located on the north shore of the island with beautiful views of the ocean.

When they arrived, the sun was just setting and you could see the gentle evening breeze rustling through the palm trees. The scene looked like one you would find on a postcard. They had a wonderful time laughing, chatting and dancing. Eventually, they all called it a night, shared a taxi back to the resort, and wished each other a good night before going their own way.

As soon as they got to their room, Sofia was on such a high from the fun evening and a few drinks, that she pulled Alex roughly onto the plush bed and said to him "make love to me Alex. I want you to make love to me now."

Alex laughed awkwardly as he rose from the bed. "Oh babe, it's been such a long day, I'm tired and a bit drunk. Rain check?" He walked into the bathroom and she soon heard the water running while Alex brushed his teeth and prepared for bed.

As Alex gently snored, soundly asleep, Sofia found herself lying wide awake with a burning unmet desire. When she finally drifted off, she fantasized about fucking François.

*****

In spite of her poor night's sleep, Sofia woke up early. She was dressed for the beach, and ready to go when she shook Alex in an attempt to wake him.

"Come on Alex, it's time to get up," she said. "I want to grab breakfast and then we can go to the beach and swim in the ocean. Maybe we can even try kayaking or paddle boarding!"

Alex groaned and covered his eyes with his forearm to block the sun when Sofia opened the curtains. His head was pounding from the too many drinks he had the day before.

"Babe" he complained, "can't we go later?" "I have a headache and need to sleep some more. Why don't we go after lunch?"

Sofia wasn't very sympathetic. "I think it's more like you're hungover! And no, I don't want to hang around in this room all day."

"Well, why don't you go eat and then head over to the pool. I'll take a couple of aspirin, sleep some more and then I can meet you after lunch?"

Sofia went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water and then rummaged around in her purse before pulling out a bottle of Tylenol. She handed them to Alex, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "Take these, get some rest and then come meet me. And I will probably be at the beach and who knows what kind of trouble I will get into without you there to protect me!"

"Uh huh. Maybe François can protect you... although maybe he's the one you need protecting from."

Sofia looked at Alex oddly, blew him a kiss and then headed out the door with "I love you, darling. Sleep well."

*****

Sofia didn't see her friends at the pool. She considered going to the cabana, but really wanted to avoid Samuel. Although she was attracted to him, she wasn't sure how she wanted to proceed with him. Instead, she decided to head to the beach. When she arrived, she stopped to take in the scene before her. It was breathtaking! The sun hung low on the horizon, casting out its warm rays. The golden sand felt warm between her toes and stretched out alongside the gently rolling surf.

Finding a nice spot, she laid out her beach towel and removed her cover-up so she could enjoy the sun and work on her tan. The beach was much more crowded than the pool area and she was feeling a bit too self conscious to remove her top.

When she started to get hot, she decided to take a swim in the serene, inviting ocean. Sofia leisurely strode into the surf and when it reached her waist, dove in. Crystal clear heaven! She swam out further into the sea working up a good pace. When she finally turned to swim back to shore, she felt her heart pounding and was enjoying how alive she felt. When she finally reached the sandy bottom and stood to exit the warm water, she noticed kayaks and paddle boards set up by a kiosk.

Sofia had wanted to try paddle boarding and she pondered about whether to give it a try. She would have felt more comfortable doing so, if Alex were with her. As she was deciding, a man approached her from the direction of the kiosk and asked, "Do you want to try them out?"

Sofia answered "I haven't decided." Initially, her attention was more focused on the paddle boards, but when he spoke to her, she turned towards him. "I've never tried paddle boarding before."

Sofia noticed just how beautiful this man was. Dirty blonde sun kissed hair. The most dazzling blue eyes she had ever seen. A mischievous grin. Sofia guessed he was probably a few years younger than her. Wearing just his boarding shorts, she got a complete look at his tall, rugged body. Six pack abs, strong broad shoulders and those arms! Who wouldn't want to be held against that powerful chest, wrapped in the safety and pleasure of those arms...

"That's no problem. I can show you how. I'm Liam, by the way. I work for the resort."

"Oh, hi. I'm Sofia. I guess I could try. I've always wanted to learn."

There's no time like the present, Sofia. C'mon, let's get you fitted into a life jacket and pick out a board for you."

When they reached the kiosk, Liam handed her a jacket and said, "This should fit."

Sofia looked down at herself. "I'm just wearing my bikini, is that okay?"

"I'd say it's more than okay. You're going to be in the water." He laughed. "Look, don't overthink it, Sofia. It's pretty easy, and if you fall off, I'll be there to catch you. And if I miss, the water will catch you. You'll be fine, I promise."

Sofia laughed with him. "I guess you're right, if I fall, I'll get wet." She then blushed. "Or you'll catch me."

For the next few hours, Liam helped Sofia learn to paddle board. He was so patient and caring with her. She could sense she had his full attention and it felt so good to have someone completely focused on her and her needs. In that moment, she realized how much she had missed that kind of adoration in her life and how desperately she wanted to feel it again.

Sofia was learning fast, but she did fall and she did get wet. And one time Liam did catch her.

They were in waist deep water, when she stood up too quick and the board tipped. Liam probably would've just let her hit the water, but with where he was standing, she would have landed right on top of him. So, he caught her and she ended up right in his strong embrace. One muscular arm was around her back and the other was firmly under her bottom. Sofia's own arms grabbed around his neck to steady herself. They both laughed and when they stopped laughing, their faces were inches apart.

Both were tempted to close the distance, their mouths curious, and eager to find each other. They hesitated until Sofia pulled back. "Uhmm, thanks for catching me, Liam."

The moment had passed, and Liam reluctantly lowered the beautiful woman into the surf, "What can I say, true to my word."

Sofia laughed. "Yeah right, it was either catch me or get flattened!"

"Well, there may have been a touch of self-preservation in my actions."

"I guess I should be getting back. I'm supposed to be meeting my husband for lunch. I had a lot of fun today Liam. I'm sorry I monopolized all your time, though."