White Hot Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, believe me, I didn't mind at all. Most days I'm dealing with hyper kids or overweight tourists who end up getting wedged into a kayak and it takes two of us to get them out!" Liam smiled at her, "I'm usually here every day, Sofia. I'll be more than happy to give you more lessons."

"I will probably take you up on your offer. Especially if my husband ditches me again to go golfing."

Liam smiled at that, as Sofia reached for and quickly squeezed his hand and said, "Uhm, okay Liam. I hope I see you soon."

Chapter 4 - Understanding

The next day, Sofia and Anne had planned a spa day at the resort. Their husbands were free to do as they please, but the ladies made it clear they wouldn't be available until dinner.

Sofia met Anne at Palapas that morning. She was eager to tell her all about the gorgeous man she had spent yesterday morning with at the beach. Already seated when Anne arrived, Sofia had ordered mimosas that got to the table the same time Anne did.

Anne raised her eyebrows at this. "It looks like we are starting early, ma chérie?"

"Hurry and sit," Sofia was giddy. "I have so much to tell you. I met a man!"

"A man? Where? When?" Anne asked as she sat and reached for her drink.

Sofia told her friend all about Liam over breakfast. When she was finally done telling her story, she took a nervous sip of her mimosa. "So, what do I do now?"

Anne looked at her watch. "Now? Now we go for our massage or we're going to be late. Don't look so disappointed! We will have lots of time to talk over lunch!"

The women decided to take lunch in Alex and Sofia's suite. The two women worked together in the kitchen, making a Greek horiatiki salad and opening a nice bottle of Dopff & Irion Les Murailles Riesling 2016.

As they sat to eat their lunch, Sofia said to Anne, "Okay Anne, enough stalling. Talk. What do I do next.?"

Anne smiled at her young friend. "Well, it certainly sounds like Liam is interested. If it was me, and if he is every bit as handsome as you say he is, I would probably be ravaging him in my bed right now! But are you sure that this is what you want to do, Sofia? Have you given it enough thought? This could end your marriage as easily as save it."

Sofia took a deep breath, before continuing, "If I don't do anything, I know it will eventually lead to the end of my marriage. Alex is not going to change. His work will always come first. But if there is no romance, no spark, I know I can't stay. I won't stay in a marriage without romance, Anne."

Anne nodded in agreement. "So if things cannot stay the same, then what is the answer, ma chérie?"

"If I have an affair, I might still leave. Or worse yet, Alex might find out and he could leave me. Or maybe I will feel the same as you. Maybe it will liberate me. And if it does, maybe Alex and I can have the same happiness that you and François have. That's all I want, Anne. To be happy. So yes, I have thought about it and this is what I want to do."

"Very well" Anne said, as she reached over to put her hand on top of Sofia's "This is what we are going to do..."

*****

That night, the four went into Rolletown for dinner at Blu on the Water, where they were once again treated to a spectacular view of the ocean at sunset. As expected, Alex and François had spent the day golfing at the Emerald Reef Golf Club. Alex was the star of the show, as usual, putting on a clinic and winning the pair lunch and cocktails after their round.

Before the evening ended, Anne told the two men that they could golf again tomorrow as she and Sofia had made plans for the day. The men didn't object. As they all headed back to the resort, Alex seemed particularly pleased that he had been given a free pass to go golfing again the following day.

When they arrived at their suite, Alex asked his wife, "Are you sure you're okay with me going golfing again tomorrow, babe?"

"I want you to be happy, darling. This is your holiday too and I can see how much it's helping you unwind and forget about work for a while. It's okay, there's lots here for Anne and I to do and I'm really enjoying her company. She's so liberated, you know?"

Alex couldn't believe his luck. To be honest, he stopped listening after his wife said she was happy to let him go golfing. He reached for Sofia and drew her into a big hug. "I love you babe. You really are the best!"

Chapter 5 - Engagement

The following morning, Alex was up and out of the suite by eight o'clock. He wanted to spend a bit of time on the putting green before his round. Sofia got up and spent a leisurely morning getting ready.

She ate a light breakfast and thought about her day. Yesterday, at Anne's insistence, they had walked over to the beach to see Liam. Sofia knew Anne wanted to check him out, but she also needed to ask him if he was available to give her more lessons tomorrow.

Liam told her it was his day off, but he didn't have anything planned. In fact, he intended to spend the day in the ocean himself. He said he would be happy to give her lessons, but it would have to be off the resort.

Before she could even answer, Anne piped in to say what a splendid idea that was. Anne took over from there, and before Sofia knew what had happened, Sofia agreed to meet Liam at the front of the resort, where he would pick her up at 10 o'clock. Anne told Liam that she would be coming too, but he could drop her in George Town where she would spend the day shopping.

As Sofia finished her breakfast and looked nervously at the clock on the wall. It was 9:40 and she would soon need to go meet Liam. While putting her dishes away, she heard a knock at the door and called out, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Anne. Are you going to let me in or make me stand out here?"

Sofia opened the door to let her friend in. "I thought I was meeting you in the lobby?"

Anne gave her a hug. "I thought you could use some support. How do you feel?"

"Nervous and excited. And I'm a little scared."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, ma chérie. You can still cancel, or you can go and just learn how to paddle the stupid board. Or you can have a wonderful fuck with one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen!"

Sofia blushed and then laughed. "He is pretty hot, isn't he? Okay, let's go. I can always change my mind when I get there, right?" She hooked arms with Anne and they walked to the lobby.

They saw Liam parked out front in an older open-top Jeep with a paddle board strapped to the roof. He helped both ladies up into the vehicle and soon they were headed off along the scenic Queen's Highway towards George Town.

*****

They hadn't driven very far before they reached the heart of the tiny town. Liam pulled into a parking lot of the Sandpiper Arts and Crafts shop where Anne had asked to be dropped off. Anne got out of the Jeep and then asked Liam where the two were going paddle boarding.

"Jolly Hall Beach, ma'am. It's about 2 kilometres up the main road."

"Okay. Sofia, if you need anything, call my mobile. And have fun! I will find my own way back to the resort. Au revoir ma chérie." she waved over her shoulder as she headed into the store.

"She's protective," Liam noted as he got back in the jeep and pulled away from the curb.

"She's a good friend. She's looking out for me, that's all."

"And do you need looking out for," Liam teased.

"That remains to be seen," Sofia laughed. "So, what are the plans? And tell me all about Jolly Hall Beach!"

Liam gave Sofia a brief history lesson of the beach as they drove. Arriving at their destination, he easily found them a parking spot. Sofia mentioned how quiet the beach was.

"It's midweek and the kids are in school. Most tourists just use the beaches at the resorts where they're staying, so this one is never too busy. It's crazy, "cause it's easily the best beach on the island."

As Liam unloaded the board, Sofia watched him manoeuvre it from the roof of the Jeep. The sun was strong and he had worked up a light sweat. Liam was wearing a loose tank top, and she watched as his powerful arms hefted the board off the roof with ease. She imagined those same arms embracing her and felt a light flutter ripple through her.

"C'mon, let's go boarding," Alex had placed the board under his right arm and in his left, he carried a small cooler. Sofia grabbed both of their bags - her beach tote, and his backpack, and they walked side by side towards the beach.

The crescent-shaped beach was located at the centre of a large bay. The sky was like a curtain of silk and the pulsing heart of the sea caused a gentle swell. The fine, white sand was warm to the touch. The gentle breeze swirled around her, bringing the smell of the humid sea air with it. Sofia couldn't ever remember such a peaceful feeling wash over her.

The morning was spent in the surf, a continuation of the lessons he had given her at the resort. Sofia was getting quite confident and was making longer excursions out every time. She was feeling very comfortable on the board when Alex said, "That's it. You're a master, now. You could probably start teaching me a thing or two, now!"

She laughed. "I don't know about that, but yeah, I definitely feel like I've got the hang of it!"

"You hungry? Let's go have some lunch," Alex suggested. As they walked out of the surf and headed towards where they had dumped the towels and gear, Sofia reached out and grabbed hold of Liam's hand. He looked at her and smiled as he gave her hand a little squeeze.

Liam had packed cucumber sandwiches for lunch. "I hope you don't mind. I'm not vegetarian or anything, I just figured it would be a refreshing lunch for a day at the beach." They ate their sandwiches and shared a beer as they talked about their lives.

Liam was from San Diego and had come to the Bahamas on a break after completing his undergrad. His plan was to eventually head back to the States to apply to graduate school, but for now he just needed to get his mind clear. He had lucked out by getting the job at the resort. It paid him enough for a roof over his head, put food on the table and meant he didn't need to dip into his college fund.

When they were finished eating lunch, Liam asked, "One more dip? No board, just a swim to cool off."

"I'd like that."

Liam stood up and held his hand down towards her. Sofia reached for him and grabbed his hand as he pulled her to her feet. She was standing with her left hand on her hip and Liam still had a hold of her right hand when he pulled her closer. She closed her eyes and leaned slightly forward. Liam moved in and kissed her on the lips. Sofia drew in her breath at the touch of his lips. They were so soft. The kiss only lasted about 10 seconds but its effect on Sofia was electrifying.

That one kiss was enough for Sofia to know that she wanted Liam to make love to her. When the kiss was over, Sofia gently pushed him backwards. She broke into a big smile, then took off laughing towards the ocean with Liam right on her heels. When he caught up to her, she reached out for him and the two walked the rest of the way holding hands.

When they finished their swim, they walked back to their spot on the beach, once again holding hands. Liam reached into his backpack and pulled out a large blanket that he laid out on the sand for both of them.

He grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off. Sofia stood silently and watched. She saw his arms ripple, and when he rubbed the towel over his chiseled chest and abs, she couldn't help but stare at the soft, wiry hairs that ran from his belly button and disappeared under the waistband of his shorts.

When he was done drying his legs, he wrapped the towel around his waist, reached under it and pulled his shorts off. He wrung the shorts out, before putting them on top of his bag to dry. He smiled at Sofia before lying down.

Sofia grabbed her own towel and began to dry herself. Once she was reasonably dry, she pulled a lace coverup from her tote and did a quick scan of the beach to make sure they were still alone. Putting on the coverup, she turned her back to Liam and deftly removed her bikini top before shimmying out of her bottoms.

Several times, Liam was treated to glimpses of her naked bottom. The lace of her coverup did very little to hide the gorgeous woman underneath. She laid down on the blanket, her excitement visible as her cheeks became flushed. Sofia was thrilled knowing she had flashed the young stranger.

The two continued to make small talk and were feeling comfortable and relaxed in the other's presence. When Liam reached into the cooler for another beer, the motion caused his towel to part. When he leaned back, the edge of the towel slid off his thigh creating a gap and partially exposed his penis. Sofia immediately noticed and decided it was a good time to get her sun hat. Her movement allowed her the opportunity to sneak a look between his legs.

She gasped when she had a clear view of his manhood. Although he had stiffened somewhat, he was not fully hard. Liam's semi-erect penis looked much bigger than her husband's even when Alex was fully erect!

Mesmerized and no longer hiding her actions, Sofia boldly sat upright and leaned closer to get a better view. In response to her impassioned curiosity, Liam casually leaned back, allowing himself to be fully exposed. He continued to carry on a normal conversation, however his penis was getting harder and starting to rise. All the while, Sofia could not take her eyes off of him.

The pretext of innocent conversation was long gone and Liam proceeded to completely remove his towel. He was now fully erect, and he was very large! Sofia thought his penis must have been at least eight inches long, and quite thick.

Her view now unobstructed, Sofia leaned forward until her face was no more than a foot from his erection.

Staring at his manhood, she reached out and brushed the back of her hand against the underside. Her touch caused it to lurch and with her next movement, her hand encircled him. She could feel every ridge as she rubbed her fingers along its throbbing length.

Her hand began to move slowly over him; first lightly caressing the smooth skin with her fingers and then more deliberately with her hand tightly gripping him. Her expression was one of pure desire.

After a few minutes of alternating between stroking and caressing, she leaned over and put her mouth on his penis. Her tongue snaked out to lick up and down both sides, before she circled the tip with her tongue. She ran her tongue over the huge crown, while occasionally trying to fit it in her mouth. Her attention had made his penis shiny and wet.

Sofia briefly let go of him so she could rid herself of her coverup. She was now fully nude. Her areola had tightened and gotten darker, while her nipples stuck out prominently from her firm breasts. She reached down to touch her vagina and when she brought her hand back up, her fingers were slick with her own wetness. She leaned forward and again started sucking him. She used her saliva and her own juices to lubricate him, as her hand jerked up and down his shaft.

Her efforts were paying off. Liam was pumping his hips to match her motions and he was close to coming. He soon lifted his hand and touched her face to slow her sucking. Sofia looked at him, his hard penis still in her mouth and her eyes filled with expectation. At Liam's urging, she understood and let him slip from her mouth.

As she stood, he was presented with an intimate view of her wet vagina. She swung her right leg over him and started to squat down so she could straddle him. Liam placed his hands on her waist as she lowered herself. His penis was flat against his stomach, and when Sofia sat, it's fullness was wedged fully between her legs. She was being split by his shaft and she began sliding up and down along his length, coating him with their combined juices.

She continued the rocking motion for almost a minute before she raised slightly, reached her hand behind her to grasp his penis and place it inside her.

Sofia was leaning forward as she looked down the length of their bodies at his penis pressed against her vagina. She arched her back and pushed back gently as the tip found its way to her entrance. She used her hand to guide it and pushed back against him with a little more force. She started a rocking motion to try to get it in. When it still wouldn't go, she rubbed her slick mound along his full length to coat it with even more of her juices and then tried again.

When Liam tried to help, she shook her head from side to side, "No, let me... I need to go slow."

She brought her hand to her mouth to wet her fingers, reached down to cover the head of his penis with her saliva and again placed it at her entrance. She placed both hands on his strong chest for leverage and pushed back with more force this time.

She moved back and forth in short thrusts attempting to get his huge penis inside her. Liam gently gripped her hips and lifted slightly as she was pushing down and finally his penis started to penetrate her. Her mouth opened in a silent "O". The head of his penis had gained entry into her most intimate area.

Sofia let out a moan, "Mmmm, you're so big. It's starting to go. Be gentle."

As her vagina stretched to accommodate his girth, she rocked back and forth, trying to fit even more of him inside her. Sofia was stretched so far that she wasn't sure if she would be able to take him any deeper. Her head was thrown back, her mouth hung open, and a sheen of perspiration glistened above her lips.

Each downward thrust of her hips inched him a little bit deeper into her. When his entire penis was finally filling her, she let out a deep and lustful moan of utter satisfaction. She had never made those sounds before. Liam's penis was touching places where Alex could never reach.

With her breasts in his face, Liam raised his head and placed his mouth over her engorged nipple and used his tongue to flick and tease it. He sucked her nipples with the same fervour she had shown while sucking his swollen penis. He alternated between left and right and whenever one of her nipples was free from his hungry mouth, he would tug and pinch it between his fingers.

Sofia was now riding Liam hard, her juices coating his thick shaft and running down to his heavy testicles. She threw her head back and moaned "Aghh...aghh...aghh." signalling the start of her orgasm.

She thrust her hips down, faster and faster, riding Liam's penis as forcefully as she could. She was moaning heavily and her chest took on a deep crimson hue as her orgasm continued for a very long time.

Liam had not climaxed yet and his thick penis was still rock hard. Although Sofia had collapsed onto his chest, her vagina still gripped him tightly. Occasionally he would lift his bottom to gently piston his penis in and out of her vagina. Her nectar was everywhere; his groin was soaked. Even the insides of Sofia's legs were coated with her juices.

Liam's gentle movements continued for several minutes and soon Sofia's hips started to counter. Although she had just had an intense orgasm, she was once again responding to the feel of his thick penis.

Slow and gentle at first, the tempo of their lovemaking started to pick up until they were once again in a steady rhythm. Sofia met Liam thrust for thrust, the steady bucking causing her breasts to sway as she had once again engulfed his entire manhood.

"Come on top. I want to feel you on top of me."

They rolled together and Liam was now on top. Sofia pulled her knees back to open herself to him, "Put it now Liam, I want you to fuck me."

Liam guided his penis to her entrance and slowly pushed. Sofia grabbed him by his firm buttocks and pulled him into her harder. "Now, ungh. Now."