White MILF, Black Boy Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
The Vacation Continues Days 4-6.
3k words
3.83
7.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
81 Followers

+++++++++++++++

DAY 4

SKINNY SCUBA AT THE COTTAGE POOL

It was the day after the trip to Boston. Beth and Steve were lying in bed together and decided that they would spend the day at home. The couple were lying in bed together when Beth came up with an idea on how to spice up their vacation:

"I have a wonderful idea on how to make this vacation more interesting," Beth said.

"What is it?" Steve asked.

"For many years my late husband Paul and I owned and operated a yacht that is moored here on Martha's Vineyard. Paul and I had both had licences to operate the yacht. After Paul died he left the boat to me in his will. The boat is in excellent condition," Beth told Steve, "it is well maintained and I thought why not you and I, together, take a nice voyage on our yacht together."

"Our yacht?" Steve asked.

"Sure, why not?" Beth said, "as I said I'll operate the vehicle. I still have my operating licence. You will be my young man of pleasure, you will be my passenger, you will be my helpmate. In short you will be my plaything of pleasure on this whole sea journey."

"Where are we sailing to?" Steve asked.

"This is going to be the most wonderful experience in our short but beautiful relationship together. Just think you and I will get to enjoy the most wonderful experience together," Beth said, "just think, you and I, together, sailing out to sea in our beautiful yacht, both of us naked together, making beautiful love together. Perhaps, we could land on a deserted island where there is no one but just the two of us together. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds like a very good idea," Steve said.

Beth said, "Alright then we will start our journey tomorrow. In the meantime, how about after breakfast, we go into the village together and shop for supplies and provisions that we'll need for our trip. Then we'll both go down to the harbor to stock up and to acclimate ourselves to the yacht. I think we're going to have a wonderful time on this spectacular sea journey. Don.t you think so Stevie honey?"

"Oh Beth," Steve said, "I can't wait to make hot love to you on our yacht together. I can't wait for this journey to begin, I can't wait to be truly alone with you, to love you and to cherish this beautiful moment with you."

"Well, Beth said, "let's get dressed and get ready."

++++++++++

After breakfast, Beth and Steve traveled to Edgartown where they shopped for groceries and other necessities they would need for their upcoming voyage. Then they went down to the harbor where the yacht was parked. There they loaded the food stuffs and supplies that were to be needed for the long voyage. Also on board were plenty of scuba equipment including scuba tanks, masks, breathing devices and fins.

Beth then showed Steve the jiving quarters where they would be living in during their upcoming voyage. The quarters were roomy and spacious complete with kitchen and bathroom plus a bedroom with a queen size bed giving Beth & Steve plenty of room for some very hot lovemaking.

"Well, Steve," Beth said, "what do you think of this yacht?"

"Wow," Steve said, "your husband sure had great tastes in yachts."

Beth replied, "I agree. This was Paul's pride and joy. I still remember very well the many nights of hot sex in this very room. Now, you and I will be making new memories in this very room on this very yacht beginning tomorrow."

And with that, Beth and Steve engaged in a hot passionate kiss together. it was a kiss that lasted no more than a few minutes before they broke it off.

"Let's head back to the cottage," Steve said.

"Do I know what you're thinking?" Beth asked.

Beth and Steve both left the yacht without saying another word and drove back to the cottage.

++++++++++

Beth and Steve drove back to the cottage and went right to their bedroom. They immediately got out of their clothes and together went out to the back yard naked and headed right to the back yard pool. There they put their respective respirators in their mouths, put weight belts around their waists, and together they jumped into the deep end of the pool.

Once they landed on the bottom of the pool, Steve and Beth took the respirators out of their mouths and kissed up a storm together. The pair then french kissed each other and explored each other's mouths as the thrill of hot underwater sex increased their level of arousal to a whole new level.

Beth then proceeded to suck Steve's massive big black cock. The huge cock once again stood out as Beth licked the massive tool inside of her mouth. Beth by now had mastered the method of dealing with and sucking the big Havana cigar sized cock that Steve possessed. If there was any kind of sex that provided the thrill for both Beth and Steve, then Underwater Sex was the way to go. Beth and Steve then went into a 69 position with Steve preceding to lick Beth's beautiful mature pussy and rubbing her clit and Beth continuing her mastery of Steve's massive cock.

Steve was rapidly becoming an expert in the licking and playing of Beth's cunt and clit. His aggressive licking and sucking of Beth's cunt and his rubbing of her clit were both improving with rime. Beth was starting to notice and her ability to come was improving with each act of lovemaking.

Both Steve and Beth put their respirators back in their mouths as Steve placed his massive cock into Beth's pussy. The couple were fucking their brains out together at the bottom of the pool. Steve was moving back and forth giving Beth the most wonderful thrill she ever experienced. Beth was feeling like she was caught in an earthquake as she felt the sensation of fucking in an underwater setting.

Eventually., it would come time for Steve to shoot his load and all at once Steve shot his load all over the water as Beth removed her respirator and tried to gather what was left of Steve's cum and swallowed it.

Beth and Steve than removed their weight belts and floated up to the surface. They then began to kiss up a storm and like two lovers who were meant for each other, Beth and Steve were looking at each other thinking ahead to the yacht cruise that was about to begin the next day.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Beth asked.

"Sure, Are you?" Steve replied.

The naked couple then got out of the pool together. After they showered together where there was even more foreplay like kissing and tit rubbing, the couple then proceeded to have a nice quiet dinner together. After dinner, the couple packed up their belongings and prepared for the long voyage to come.

Beth and Steve retired to bed at 10:00 pm resting up for the big day tomorrow.

++++++++++

DAY 5

THE VOYAGE BEGINS

This was the day the sea voyage began.

After getting up early at the crack of dawn, Beth and Steve had a nice early breakfast then went on to pack their belongings which included diving equipment, a picnic lunch, and suitcases with some extra clothes. They then got into their car and drove down to Edgartown Harbor where Beth and Steve boarded the yacht and began to get settled in. After putting away the things they needed for the long boat ride, Beth turned on the motor and like the experienced mariner that she was the long sea voyage began.

As the voyage was getting under way, Steve proceeded to unfurl the Main and the Jib.

Steve's skills at raising the sails deeply surprised and impressed Beth.

"Where did you learn the art of raising the sails?" Beth asked.

"Was born and raised in St. Lucia, near Castries," Steve said, "sailing is a way of life for us. In fact it's in our blood."

"Wow!!" Beth said. "you're so professional at this."

"Thanks." Steve said.

And so the two lovers settled down for a nice long voyage aboard Beth's yacht.

The boat continued it's journey for a while until it reached a certain point about 15 miles off the coast of Cape Cod. Beth then dropped the anchor at the spot where the boat would be parked and then proceeded to enter the cabin below to plan a nice surprise for Steve.

While Steve was relaxing out on the deck, his hot white sugar mama was down below preparing a nice surprise for him. She set up a very wide massage table. Next, the White Sugar Mama placed a clean sheet on the massage table and then took out of the bag 2 bottles of baby oil as well as lots of bath towels.

Finally, Beth then proceeded to remove her clothes. First, she took off her shoes and sox. Next, she removed her shirt and bra. Then her pants and pink panties.

Beth was now completely naked.

Beth then proceeded to put on a beautiful pink thong bikini made out of material so thin that a person could floss his or her teeth with it after flossing. The bikini looked very sexy on Beth. Beth was now poised to pull her romantic surprise on Steve. Her master plan to surprise Steve with a massage and some very hot and steamy sex was about to be set into motion.

==========

Steve was out on the deck relaxing when Beth came out of the cabin and invited him to come down to the cabin for a big surprise.

There it was: the whole works. Massage Table, 2 bottles of baby oil, Bath towels. In addition a portable radio and CD player playing some beautiful dance music.

Beth began her seduction of Steve.

"Oh, Steve," Beth began, "when you came to my house and applied for the lawn job, I never thought that you would become not just my companion but also my lover as well." Beth's white hands were slowly playing with Steve's ebony body. Beth then put her arms around Steve; her body melting around his huge physique.

Steve, on the other hand, was slowly becoming putty in Beth's hands. Beth was becoming the dominant person in the relationship, she was determined to make him her very own sex toy.

Beth then put on the CD player and the sounds of a sexy slow dance tune was now playing.

Beth and Steve were now slow dancing; the sexual heat building up as their erotic slow dance picked up momentum.

Beth put her arms around Steve and the two lovers were caught up in the erotic thrill of the slow dance. Beth was feeling the sensations of the nipples of her breasts getting hard, their hardness showing through her bikini top. Beth was feeling all hot and sexy as the music kept playing and the dancing kept going.

Beth then knelt down to the floor and then took her hands, pulled down Steve's pants and then rook his big beautiful black cock and placed the cock into her mouth.

Beth began to slowly suck Steve's beautiful cock giving it once more pleasurable fucking and sucking. In slow motion Beth's mouth went back and forth ever so slowly as Beth was preparing Steve for the inevitable.

"All right, Steve," Beth said, lay down on the table and let me give you a nice massage"

Steve lay down on the table for the massage. Beth then poured some baby oil all over Steve's cock. Both the oil and the sensation of the massage were giving Steve a thrill that was giving him fits of pleasure. Beth then continued to move slowly down Steve's body massaging his chest and legs continuing to massage his feet.

"All right, Steve," Beth demanded, "turn around and let me do your back now."

Steve turned around and was now lying on his chest.

Beth was rubbing lotion on Steve's back. The warm sexual feelings that she had been feeling were starting to return as her hands were rubbing the lotion all over his naked back. After rubbing his back Beth made a request of Steve to return to his front.

Steve returned to the front and with that Beth slowly grabbed his cock and, slowly, placed it in her mouth. Her sucking motions were slow and steady. Beth was now feeling so warm and horny sticking her finger inside her pussy.

And, suddenly, Steve's cock suddenly shot lots and lots of creamy cum from his huge shaft. Beth suddenly was licking and swallowing Steve's sudden show of affection. His cum all over her mouth, her tongue licking all over trying to swallow as much cum as possible. Steve then got up and took his tongue and helped Beth lick his cum as well.

"Wow, Steve," Beth said, "you sure cum so fast."

"That's because it was ready for you," Steve joked.

The two lovers then cleaned up and continued to enjoy their private cruise together.

Beth and Steve continued the first day of their sailing trip in the nude. They were enjoying the sunshine and warm weather. Beth pulled up anchor and she took over control of the boat. Having co-owned the boat with her late husband for many years, Beth controlled the boat with a sure hand as well as having a vast knowledge of the sea.

Beth then stopped the boat and dropped anchor in another spot for the night. The couple had a nice dinner in the cabin and then headed out to the deck where they spent some time in a romantic interlude.

Beth then realized at that moment that she was in love with Steve. When she hired him to cut the grass a few months ago, the relationship was nothing more than businesslike. Steve was to do his job, Beth was to pay him, and Steve would go on his way. Nothing more, nothing less.

As time went on, however, warm sexual feelings started to envelop Beth. hot flashes, followed by hardening nipples, heavy breathing, and a pussy that was getting wet from too many wet dreams. Beth gradually realized that Steve was more than her boy toy, he was becoming her companion and more importantly her love.

Holding hands, the naked lovers returned to their cabin where they engaged in some hot sex for the rest of the night.

++++++++++

DAY 6

THE CRUISE CONTINUES WITH A DIVE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

Beth and Steve woke up the next morning, had a nice leisurely breakfast, and after a brief rest to digest their food, decided to go on a diving excursion to the bottom of the ocean floor.

Beth and Steve immediately put on weight belts around their hip[sin order to prevent buoyancy. Next they put on their BCMs on their backs. Next, they put on their masks then put a ladder on the side of the boat which they would use to both climb down into the water and climb up out of the water. then put on their face masks and fins. After putting their breathing devices in their mouths. Beth and Steve descended down the entire ocean. Along the way they discovered some of the most beautiful underwater wildlife ever. Schools of fish of all kinds and of all breeds and colors were swimming along with the divers providing a colorful backdrop to their dive.

Beth and Steve descended to the bottom of the ocean and finally landed on the ocean floor. Once there, Beth and Steve unhooked their BCMs and then removed their breathing devices and they both kissed together. Their underwater kiss was both beautiful and romantic. Periodically, they would make use of their breathing devices to get some air but for 20 minutes the pair would kiss together to reaffirm their love for one another. As Beth put her breathing device back into her mouth. Steve began to lick here entire body including sucking her beautiful big DD breasts with glorious abandon.

Steve then licked and sucked on Beth's bare pussy. His tongue action was causing Beth to feel some of the most thrilling sensations ever. Beth was starting to scream so loudly that those screams were scaring the fish and other sea life away.

Beth began to cum and was screaming in ecstasy as she felt wave after wave of her cum radiate all over her body.

Steve put the breathing device back into his mouth while Beth removed hers from her mouth. Beth then placed her mouth into Steve's cock where she sucked away to her heart's content. Beth's mouth performed her hot sucking motions with great abandon. Then, Beth put her device back into her mouth as Steve placed his hard cock into her pussy. For the next few minutes Beth felt the full force of Steve's cock moving back and forth down on the floor of the ocean. And, suddenly, Steve's cock was starting to shoot it's hot creamy load in the water. Beth tried to stick her tongue out to collect some of the cum but to no avail.

After nearly an hour on the bottom of the ocean the couple decided to call it a day. They put their BCMs back on and removed their weight belts from their hips. They then dived upward until they both surfaced above water and swam all the way to their boat. Once they got back to their boat they immediately went to their cabin where they kissed up a storm and engaged in even hotter sex.

The two had a nice dinner together. And then the couple went outside to take in the evening and reflect on a wonderfully eventful day. They went back into the cabin where they went to bed and retired for the evening.

It had been an eventful first week. Tomorrow would mark the half way mark of their vacation. Wonder what the second week would bring.

TO BE CONTINUED...

walterk
walterk
81 Followers