White Sucks Black (College Boy 02)

Story Info
Straight white college boys gang banged, enslaved by Blacks.
16.5k words
4.45
46.7k
55

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

Part 2

Straight white college boy, fucked and enslaved by Blacks.

If stories about dominant Black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.)

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (College Boy) Part 2

Recommend reading Part 1 first.

At one point I was ordered by one of Tyrone's friends to go fetch beer from his car. Since I was completely naked with the by-now usual load of cum dripping off my face, I hesitated. I knew I wasn't supposed to wipe off the cum, and I was horrified that anyone else might see me, but if I put something on maybe no one would notice. I was quickly disabused of that notion before I could even grab for my shorts.

"You don't need any fucking clothes to fetch beer, now get your white ass out there and fetch, boy!" Tyrone's friends all laughed.

As I peeked out the door to see if the coast was clear, someone kicked me in the ass out into the main hallway. As I moved rapidly toward the center stairwell (I didn't think to use the emergency stairwell right next to our end-unit room,) I became aware of the strangest sound. I quickly realized that from many of the rooms I could hear sounds of choking, gagging, and flesh slapping flesh, and many of the rooms had their doors wide open.

I realized that the bizarre sound was that of at least a dozen white boys getting fucked; fucked in their mouths, fucked in their asses, or in many cases both at the same time, and almost all of them for the first time. These were straight white boys, most from upstanding wealthy white churchgoing families with privileged lives -- the sons of important men and accomplished women. All of them were outstanding students, Eagle Scout types. And in their first night away here at college they were already learning a most important life lesson -- that when faced with Black cock, it is a white man's obligation the kneel naked and suck, and that Black men have a "civil right" to fuck any white person they want, and a "civic duty" to ensure white men pay reparations with their mouths and asses for the evils of Black slavery and discrimination perpetrated by their fathers and grandfathers.

Throughout the dorm, white boys were atoning for their sin of White Privilege and their burden of White Guilt required them to submit to Black men on demand. They now had the privilege to suck Black cock, and Blacks had the right to fuck white men, anywhere, anytime.

As I passed one room with the door wide open, I could see a white kid getting fucked at both ends by Black men. It was the first time I'd ever seen a real person being fucked, and the contrast of the Black cocks and the white boy's skin, for some reason caused a jolt of excitement to go through me. I know exactly what the kid was feeling, and I couldn't help but notice that his cock was as hard as mine. I tried to banish the thought of how good it had come to feel as the Black guys were fucking me back in my room, and how right it felt for me to be on my knees sucking them. But, I was on a mission.

I got to the car, which was open, grabbed the case of beer from the back seat and stated lugging it back to the dorm, when I realized I had no key to get back in the dorm. I tugged on the door in the off-chance it would open without the key. Naturally it didn't. I'd had nightmares like this, trapped naked outside, and now I was living it. I looked to each end of the dorm building but I figured if the main entrance was locked so would any others, plus there were people walking at one end, and I certainly didn't want them to see me naked.

I actually didn't have much time to wait. To my horror I saw a uniformed campus security officer approaching, a really big Black guy. As I cowered to the side, he looked me over with a air of utter contempt. "Lock yourself out, white boy?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I stammered.

"I suppose you want me to let you in?"

"Yes, sir. Please."

"You know you have cum all over your face?"

"Yes, sir."

"Several loads of cum on your face."

"Yes, sir."

"Looks like the work of Black men."

"Yes, sir."

"I should arrest you for public indecency."

"Please don't sir."

"Or I could just arrest you for being white. Then you would know how it feels."

His piercing eyes made me even more ashamed of my nudity. And even more ashamed as he looked right at my erect cock and smirked. Without a word, he just unzipped his fly and pulled out his massive Black cock. Without a word, I knew what I was expected to do. I got down on my knees, right on the front porch to the dorm, took his Black cock in my mouth and sucked.

"That's it white boy, make your daddy proud!"

As soon as the security guard's cock was in my mouth, he palmed my head like a basketball, just like Lee had, with a grip so tight that I knew I was completely in his control.

"Yeah, white boy, suck it. Suck my big Black cock like your life depended on it."

As if I had a choice, as I gagged as his cock relentlessly forced its way down my throat.

"Your life does depend on it."

"Literally," I thought, as I began to run low on air.

"If I arrest you for public nudity, indecency and lewd conduct, you will be a convicted sex offender, and your education, career and life will be over,"

His words scared the hell out of me, as he began to piston his huge cock in and out of my throat, his large hairy balls scraping my chin. I was suffocating. God I was going to die on this Black man's merciless dick, or if I was lucky, spend the rest of my life as a sex offender. Finally he slid his cock out enough so I could gulp some air, before he ramrodded my face some more.

"That's it boy. Your dad would definitely be proud to see his son take Black cock down the throat to the balls. It's the greatest achievement of your life."

The thought of my dad knowing his eldest son was a cocksucker, for some reason just made my cock even harder.

"Don't worry boy. Your dad sucks cock too. I've never met a white man who didn't."

This just caused me to picture my dad with Black cock in his mouth, and I remembered how he had gotten an erection, that he tried to hide, when Lee first came into my room, which now seemed like ages ago.

"I bet you were in the National Honor Society, weren't you, cocksucker?" I was.

"Probably even valedictorian." My girlfriend Angela had been valedictorian, I was the salutatorian (number two.) "Probably class president or some student council bullshit." I had been. "Well here's a lesson for you, whitey. White brains are no match for Black cock. You're a privileged white boy, and now you have the privilege to suck my cock. And if you don't want to be expelled for being a racist, you will suck my cock, or any other Black cock, any time and any place, on demand. Is that clear?"

"Mmmmrph, gorlp," was my response.

"That's good, cocksucker, choke on it. I love to hear all you fancy-pants rich white boys gagging on my big dick. You all think you're so smart, but here you are kneeling naked and sucking nigger cock right out in the open for the whole world to see."

There it was, that horrible N-word again. Apparently it was OK for blacks to say, but taboo for whites.

No sooner had the security guard started fucking my throat than it seemed like a steady stream of Black men and boys walked by, going into the dorm. Some of them acted like we weren't even there; some stopped to watch; all acted as if seeing a naked white boy sucking a Black cock on the front steps of the dorm was a perfectly normal everyday occurrence. Then a Black college-age kid came up with someone who looked to be his dad. The kid was the first one who seemed shocked.

"Holy shit, dad, here's another one," the kid said.

"Get used to it son. You'll see a lot of white boys sucking cock from here on out, a lot of them with your cock in their mouth."

"But I'd rather fuck white pussy."

"Don't worry, you'll get all the white cuntmeat you want at this school. Smart, rich girls will line up to be fucked by you. But sometime, you just have to put a white guy in his proper place, and remind him of his true purpose in life -- being your suck and fuck slave."

"You got that right brother," said the guard, as he continued vigorously fucking my face.

"Forgive my boy. He's been living in the hood with his mama. He's had a deprived childhood, since there weren't any white boys to fuck where he grew up."

"Well, he'll get an education here. Like the old saying goes, "Another day, another white cocksucker."

"Ain't that the truth, brother," said the Black dad. "I can hardly keep up with all the white fags wanting to suck my big Black dick."

"What you have to understand," said the guard to the Black son, as I gagged and choked on his cock, "Is that all these white boys will claim to be straight, but every last one of them secretly wants to suck cock. They can squeal and protest all they want, but once you understand that all whites want to be fucked by Black men, including all so-called straight men, you will understand the rules of modern race relations. White sucks Black and Black fucks white. Always. Don't even think of ever sucking a white guy's dick; that will get you expelled as a race traitor in a heartbeat."

I couldn't believe how these Black guys were nonchalantly carrying on a conversation as I was getting fucked in the face.

"Look dad, the cocksucker's dick is hard," said the Black son.

"I told you, white guys just can't get enough of sucking Black dick. And once they get fucked in the ass by a Black man, they will keep coming back for more."

I had to admit that I felt strangely empty, without a Black cock in my ass, and try as I might not to think about it, it had felt incredibly good being fucked by the Black guys in my room, who were probably all pissed off that I hadn't returned with the case of beer yet.

"OK, gents, stand back. I'm about to give this kid a fresh coat of 'white pride'," followed by an incredibly powerful blast of hot cum all over my face. The first spurt hit me right between the eyes. Spurt after spurt coated my entire face with sticky goo.

"Whoa!" exclaimed the kid.

"Oh yeah, cover that white motherfucker's face with hot cum," exclaimed the Black dad.

I knelt there naked, ashamed, humiliated, degraded, and hard, as they discussed the details of what a great facial cumshot the guard had delivered.

"That's a ton of cum, man," said the dad.

"Yeah, I've only fucked a couple other white guys today, so there was a lot built up. If you'll excuse me, I have to do some paperwork with this kid. There are plenty of other white boys to fuck in the dorm, feel free to help yourself."

As the Black father and son went into the dorm, the guard pulled out his cell phone and pointed it at my face. I could barely see with all the cum in my eyes.

"Open your eyes," he said. I did, and the cum stung, but I kept them open as ordered.

I could see the phone was recording video. "What's your full name?" he said. I gave it.

"Age?"

"18."

"Dorm room number?"

"2B"

"Your cell phone number and e-mail address? What's your home address and phone number?"

I gave them.

"What's your father's name?"

I hesitated for a moment, but gave it, fearful of what he wanted that for.

"What's your father's work phone number and e-mail address?"

I hesitated even more and got an angry response, "Look cocksucker, either answer immediately or I will arrest you."

I blurted out the desired info.

"Where does your father work and what does he do?"

I told him, instantly.

The guard finished up by recording the date, time, and place of the offense, as I knelt there naked, cum oozing down my face.

"Please don't tell my father, sir" I stammered. "I'll do anything, sir." What a dumbass statement I thought, after I what I had just done.

"Look white boy, since this is your first day, I will go easy on you. As a white slave you are not allowed to address a Black man. You are to speak only when asked a question. And of course, you will do anything. You are a white slave now. Your purpose is to serve Black men and do anything they want. As for your father, are there any black teachers or students at that school?"

"Yes, sir. Students, but not many."

"In that case, your father has almost certainly already been fucked by Black cock. If he hasn't been fucked yet, he will soon. I will see to that. White men are submitting in droves all over. The only reason your dad might not have been fucked is because there are too many whites for the Blacks at that school to fuck. You may go now. Cocksucker."

As I went into the dorm and up the stairs, the strange sound had grown even louder as if the entire building was moaning and grunting. Sounds of choking and gagging, sucking and fucking were coming through almost every door, most of which were open, allowing me to glimpse several white boys, all stripped naked, on their knees getting their faces fucked by Black upperclassmen and alumni.

As I carried the beer into my room (correction, Lee's room) I saw that Professor Cumdump was getting pounded in both ends by Black cock. I also saw a laptop screen with a woman getting fucked by a Black man, and it took me a second to realize it was live-stream. It was also apparent that she was wearing a load of cum on her face, just like me.

"Fuck, what took you so long? Shit, look at all that splooge on his face," Tyrone announced to the rest of the group.

By the conversation going on, I realized that the woman on the laptop screen was the professor's wife. She was getting fucked by a Black guy, while watching her husband being gang-banged by two Black men.

As I watched in disbelief, I don't know what possessed one of Tyrone's friends, who had his cock in the professor's mouth, to explain, "Lots of white wives love watching their husband getting fucked by Black guys. Seeing the father of their children being fucked by another man, especially a Black man, is a real turn on for most white wives. Seeing their loving husband with his mouth crammed full of Black cock practically makes the bitches cum just by watching. Ain't that right cunt?" he said so the woman could hear.

She just grunted and moaned,"Oh god. Fuck him. Fuck my husband hard." Just then Tyrone's friend pulled his cock out of the professor's mouth and blew a huge load of cum all over his face and turned his head so his wife could clearly see. "White bitches just love to see their hubby's face covered in cum."

"OK, Professor Cumdump, now tell your slut wife how much you love her."

With the cum oozing down his face, the professor said in a loving voice, "I love you so much darling."

"I love (grunt) you too, (grunt) darling," his wife said, as the Black guy kept fucking her.

"Ah, yes, ain't love grand. Nothing like a husband and wife getting fucked in the ass together. To bad you can't be here with him," Tyrone said to the naked woman still being fucked.

Just then, from off camera, a hard stream of piss hit the professor's wife right in the face, and began washing off the cum.

The black guy fucking the woman shouted, "Hey, dumbass, you're going to get piss on the comput..." And then the screen went black.

"Shit, stupid motherfucker, broke the computer. Just when it was getting really good. Sorry Cumdump, I know you were enjoying watching your wife being used as a urinal."

And then I saw that Professor Cumdump had shot his load onto the floor, watching is wife's face getting pissed on.

"Hey, this white motherfucker is dripping cum all over the place," said Lee.

"Well, make him kneel outside the door until the cum dries."

The professor and I were led out into the hallway and made to kneel naked on either side of the doorway like a couple of gargoyles, with our faces still covered in cum. Down toward the other end of the hallway, there were a couple other naked boys kneeling outside their rooms, their faces too were coated with cum. I would later learn that this was quite common, especially when the Black students were fucking white girls, or white women professors, and didn't want white boys in the room.

From my position outside the door, I got the lay of the floor. At each end of the hallway were two rooms, each on an end corner. These were larger than the other eight rooms that lined the hallway, four on each side. I would learn the end rooms each had a Black student and his white "tutor," except for the one next to my room, which is where the Resident Assistant (RA) lived, a Black graduate student who was responsible for maintaining order and enforcing the rules in the dorm. The end rooms had their own bathrooms. The other rooms each had two white boys who shared a communal bath and shower that was located in the center of the hall on one side opposite the lounge and the stairwell.

So, our floor had 19 white boys, three Black students and the RA living on it. I thought it unusual that the showers were open to the hallway. Anyone in the hallway could see into the shower room. I would soon learn that this didn't make much difference because all the white boys were required to be naked anytime they were in Turner Hall; all white boys were required to strip naked in the foyer on the first floor and carry their clothes to and from their room.

Across the hall from the shower room was the TV lounge. The two TVs were always on; one showing basketball or football games, the other always playing porn, almost always white girls being fucked by Black guys, with gang bangs being the favorite.

As I continued to kneel, I could see that the doorway to my left was open. The Black father and son were reclining on the sofa while two naked white boys knelt and sucked their cocks. As it turned out, the boys were actually brothers, what they called "Irish Twins." They had been born 10 months apart, but had been in the same grade in school. And now they were still here together, kneeling naked side-by-side, each brother sucking a large Black cock. Each with a Black hand firmly on their head, making sure they didn't have second thoughts about submitting to the Black father and son.

In the room to my right, I could see another naked white boy, on his hands and knees, getting fucked in the mouth and ass by two Black upperclassmen. They kept switching positions, so the kid was getting the ass-to-mouth treatment over and over again. The poor guy looked a bit green, like he was going to puke, but he managed to hold it in.

Down the hall, a Black guy came out of the room and started face-fucking one of the white boys kneeling in the hallway, cramming his cock down the gagging kid's throat, and acting like it was perfectly normal to be fucking the white boy's mouth right out in the hallway. Based on the moans and choking sounds echoing down the hallway, it was pretty obvious that in every room white boys were sucking cock or getting fucked by Black men, most of them in their mouth and ass at the same time.

In the room next to ours, which was occupied by the RA, the door was closed, but from the sound of it, a woman was getting fucked, and she was obviously having multiple orgasms. Then I heard sounds from what sounded like a different, younger, woman starting to moan as she too was being fucked.