White Sucks Black (College Boy 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The father-son cocksucking and ass-eating went on for several minutes, and the two were made to switch positions several time, so the son got a taste of Black ass too. Then the RA ordered, "OK, dad. Suck your son's cock."

"No, don't make me do arrghulp" the dad said, before the RA stuffed his cock deep into the naked dad's throat.

"Look, fuckface. You have a choice. You can suffocate on my dick, or you can suck your son's cock."

The dad's face was turning blue, while tears streamed down his cheeks. Just as he was about to pass out, the RA pulled out. "Now crawl to your son, take his cock in your mouth, and show him what kind of man you are."

The son had a horrified look on his face, but his cock was still hard as a rock.

"Tell your dad to suck your cock. Say it, white boy!"

"Suck my cock, dad."

"Louder, like you mean it."

"Suck my cock, dad!"

"That's better." The RA turned to me. Be sure to get video of him sucking his son. This will be a memory he will want to keep forever. I'm sure his wife will appreciate seeing it too." I did as ordered.

"Wait!" said the RA to the dad. "Before you suck your son's cock, tell him how much you love him."

The red-faced dad did as he was told. "I love you son."

"Now say, I love you so much I want to suck your cock, son."

The dad gulped down his shame and repeated the words.

"Now you say, 'Shut up and suck my cock, dad'." The kid did as ordered, and his dad started sucking. I got a good view as the son's dick first went into his dad's mouth. I also got dad's first gag as his son started thrusting into his dad's mouth, and then into his dad's throat. The kid quickly got carried away and started face-fucking his own dad. The crowd roared their approval, and more and more Black guys and their white slave boys came out of the rooms to watch. It even interrupted the cheerleader gang-bang in my room.

I couldn't help but think about how I would react to having my own dad suck my cock. I know I had a feeling of contempt for this dad because of how easily he submitted to sucking Black cock, but then I remembered that it hadn't taken my Black roommate more than a minute or two to do the same to me.

I wondered if I could still respect my dad after seeing him on his knees with my cock in his mouth. Would I want to cum in my dad's mouth or on his face, which caused me to have a vision of my cum shooting all over my dad's face. The thought was intensely exciting but shameful at the same time. But then I realized that what I wanted even more was to suck my dad's cock. I wanted to suck my dad's cock while my mom and Angela watched. Christ, what was I thinking? How perverted was I already becoming, fantasizing about having my own dad fuck my mouth, while the exact opposite incest scene played out in front of me in real life.

Just then, I was startled when the phone in my hand dinged with an incoming text message.

"Who's it from?" asked the RA.

"I think it's from this guy's wife."

"So, what's it say, Cumface?"

It says, "Fuck them both! Fuck my husband and fuck my son! In all caps."

"Whoa, that's a hot wife. I bet she's taking Black cock as we speak!"

"It's a good bet. Most white wives are going Black nowadays," said some other Black guy.

"Well, we should oblige her then," said the RA. "Come on you fags, let's go down to the lounge." As the naked father and son stood up to follow the RA to the lounge, the RA stopped the father, pulled out a zip-tie, and tied the white man's hands behind his back. "Don't need any more trouble out of you. You are now my slave. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," said the nude dad, meekly.

"Forever," said the RA.

A look of wide-eyed fear came over the dad, and even his son had a shocked look on his face.

"That's right, kid," said the RA. "We're going to enslave your dad." The crowd of Blacks cheered.

The RA turned to the now trembling dad and said, "You heard me right. From now on your life as you know it is over. Your marriage is certainly over. If you can afford to send your son to this school, I bet you are some rich CEO of a big company. Am I right?"

Actually the RA was right, and the naked dad answered, "yes sir."

"Well, from now on you are going to be nothing more than a naked sex slave to be fucked by hundreds, maybe even thousands of Black men. You'll be all over the internet. You'll be famous as a gang-bang slave for Blacks. Or, we can enslave your son? What will it be? Do you want us to enslave you, or your son?"

The naked married man said, "me, sir."

"Me, sir, what?"

"Enslave me, sir,"

"Have you forgotten your manners, cocksucker?"

"Please enslave me, sir."

"Say, I want to suck thousands of Black cocks."

"I want to suck thousands of black cocks, sir."

"You get that on video?" the RA said to me.

"Yes, sir."

The naked son just stood there dumbfounded. The humiliation of hearing his own father begging to be made a sex slave must have been intense, although I noticed that both father and son's sizable cocks were harder than steel rods.

When the group reached the lounge. I saw the two big screen TV's. On one was a basketball game, and on the other was a very young white girl being gang-banged very roughly by Black guys. On either side of each TV was a small stage with a pole, which I would learn was used for live nude dancers, always white of course. In fact, the RA ordered the married mother and daughter he had been fucking to get up on on stage and start dancing, as someone cranked up some obscene rap music, which I couldn't understand except for frequent references to fucking whitey. The naked mother and daughter did as they were ordered, while the two twin cheerleaders, who were also still completely naked, did the same on the other stage.

In front of the TV's was a padded platform a couple feet high, not high enough to block the view of the TV's. I would soon learn that the purpose of this platform was for live sex shows.

The RA then ordered the naked dad to lay on the platform on his back, which looked pretty uncomfortable with the guy's hands zip-tied behind his back. But, it was obvious none of the Black guys gave a shit about the comfort of a white slave. Then he ordered the son to get on all fours over his dad, so that the son's fully erect cock was hanging right over his dad's face. Then he ordered me to give the phone to someone else, and ordered me to lick the son's ass so it would be nice and wet. I was surprised at how quickly I was becoming used to the taste of eating ass. Meanwhile the professor was ordered to lick the dad's ass. After a few minutes of that, I was handed back the phone and ordered to resume my pornographic videographer duties.

The RA lined up his cock with the son's ass and started to slowly shove his cock into the kid's asshole. At the same time, the Black guy who brought in the cheerleaders, started to slowly fuck the dad in the ass. Both father and son squealed like little girls as their assholes looked like they were being split open. I couldn't believe any asshole could take cocks that big. Soon, however, both Black guys were vigorously thrusting into the two presumably formerly virgin white assholes.

A third big Black guy came up and shoved his cock into the son's mouth, which put a stop to the kid's whining. It was an amazing sight. The naked father and son were each being fucked in the ass while in basically a 69, except no one was paying any attention to the dad's hard cock. The son had a Black cock in his mouth, while the dad's mouth was stuffed with his own son's cock.

Each time the RA thrust into the boy's ass, the son's cock would plunge deep into his dad's mouth, which also put a stop to the dad's squeals of pain, replacing them with the sound of repeated gagging and gurgling. It didn't take long, however, before the son began to flood his dad's mouth with so much cum that some gushed out the dad's mouth onto his face with each cock thrust in the son's ass.

It was really weird as the some of the son's cum spurted out his dad's nose, while the dad was trying to swallow as much of the cum in his mouth as he could. Apparently, having his own son cum in his mouth was so exciting that, at the same time, the dad's erect cock, untouched by anyone, started fountaining a large load of cum all over himself, causing the crowd to laugh uproariously. Meanwhile, the RA kept pounding the boy's ass, which caused more cum to squirt out of the dad's mouth.

After what seemed like a long time, the Black guy fucking the son's mouth grunted, pulled out, and hosed down the kid's face with a massive load of cum.

"Get a good shot of that!" ordered the RA. "His mom, and soon-to-be ex-girlfriend, will get a load out of that," as he laughed to his own crude joke.

The guy who shot the load instructed the son, "And don't you dare ever, ever, wash a Black man's cum off your face. You are to wear a Black man's cum with pride until it wears off by itself. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," answered the boy, who was still being vigorously buttfucked, as tears of shame mixed in with the cum."

"In fact, I want to hear you tell me what an honor and privilege it is to wear a Black man's cum on your face."

The naked white boy swallowed what little pride he had left and repeated, "Sir, it is an honor and a privilege to wear a Black man's cum on my face."

"Now thank me."

"Thank you for cumming on my face, sir."

"Now, look at the camera, smile and say 'Hi mom, I love you.'"

With all the cum oozing on his face, I was not sure his own mother would recognize him, but he dutifully looked at the phone I was holding and said, "Hi mom, I love you," which he could barely get out while still being fucked in the ass. It was hard to imagine anything lower, but then the RA pulled out of the son's ass and stuffed his cock directly into the dad's mouth.

"That's it, dad. Taste your son's ass on my cock! Suck the cock that fucked your son's virgin ass!"

At the other end, the Black guy fucking the dad's ass pulled out and stuffed it into the son's mouth, who looked like he nearly puked at the taste of his dad's ass on the Black man's cock.

It was hard to keep up with the action. As the naked mother and daughter danced on the stage, and the twin sister cheerleaders danced nude as well, and yet another white girl was being gang-fucked on the TV, the Black guy pulled out of the son's mouth and blasted another massive load of cum onto the kid's already jizz-soaked face. Meanwhile, the RA was alternating between thrusting his cock into the son's ass and then into the dad's mouth, before he too literally drenched the dad's face in a coating of hot Black cum.

The crowd roared its approval of the action, at least all the Black guys did. Most of the white kids had their mouths of asses full of Black cock. For the most part, the Black upperclassmen and alumni were still fully dressed, with just their zipper down and their erect cocks sticking out. Every last one of the white freshmen students was by now completely naked. It was apparently universal that being naked in front of Black men caused white boy's dicks to get really hard.

Every white boy that lived on that floor of Turner Hall was now in the lounge. Most of them were spoiled rich kids. All of them had been high-achieving straight-A students from fine upstanding families, who rarely if ever got into trouble. Yet in the space of only a couple hours, all of them had already sucked off at least one Black cock. In fact, most of these national honor society-type students were already wearing cum on their faces. Some of them were wearing several loads. Those who weren't wearing cum had swallowed it instead, based on the Black man's preference.

The phone in my hand dinged again with a text message. It was from the white dad's wife's phone. It was a photo of a slightly plump but still attractive white woman, with really big tits, with Black cocks in her mouth, pussy, and ass, all at the same time. I knew from his look that the RA expected me to read the text out load. It said, "Hey brothers, tell hubby there that his wife really enjoyed seeing him with Black cock in his mouth. She wants to see him getting spit-roasted. Sonny boy too. And btw, he should know that his wife is a three-hole slut for Black cock too. Every day while he's been at work, we've been gang-banging her all over his house."

Then another text showed up, with a photo of a teenage white girl getting triple-penetrated by Black men. "And your slut daughter too. In fact, we've been whoring out your cunt wife and your little princess too right under your nose. Every Black guy at your company has been fucking them, and a lot of the white guys have paid to fuck them. And they all know they're your wife and daughter."

The naked dad laid on the platform, his ass sore from being fucked and his face still oozing with a huge load of cum, listening to what was being done to his wife and his high-school senior girl. How could he ever go back to his company, wondering which of his employees were fucking his wife and daughter?

As if to answer his question, the RA said, "Just because you are a sex slave, doesn't mean you don't have to work. You still have to support your wife, and her Black lovers. Just realize that you are going to be spending a lot of time kneeling naked in your executive washroom sucking off every Black guy in the company. And I'm sure many of them, including the janitor, will enjoy fucking your executive ass on top of your big executive desk in front of your big picture window so the whole city can see. But, enough bullshit. Your loving wife said she wanted to see you getting spit-roasted. That means getting fucked in the mouth and ass at the same time, but you probably already figured that out. We certainly don't want to disappoint your wife."

The father and son were both ordered to kneel side by side on the platform. Just for the hell of it, the RA zip-tied the son's hands behind is back too.

"There, you both can imagine that you are being raped. You'd be amazed at how many white men fantasize about being raped by Black men. Of course, in real life that would really suck."

Both father and son were then shoved down so that their chests were on the platform and their naked (and recently-fucked asses) were high in the air. I wondered what they were thinking as they each got a good look at each other's cum-coated face. I suddenly had a strange desire to suck the cum off both their face, but I wasn't about to do anything without being told to do so.

"Ok, brothers. Let's do what the wife says. Fuck them both."

With that, two Black men immediately stepped up and shoved their cocks into the father and son's mouths, causing both of them to gag simultaneously. Two other Black men wasted no time stepping up and fucking the father and son in their assholes.

"Ah yes, nothing like a good father-son bonding experience," one of the Black guys commented. "I'm sure they'll never forget this. Even if they want to."

"No white male will ever forget being fucked by a Black man."

"Like father, like son," one said.

"No, fuck father, fuck son!" another barked, to approving laughter.

I couldn't believe how hard my dick was watching the four Black men fuck a white father and son. I kept taking video of the perverted scene. The four Blacks actually seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole thing, as if fucking a white father and son side-by-side was a perfectly normal thing to do. Apparently, as it turned out, it happens with surprising regularity.

As Black men fucked the two whites, they began bantering about how many white men and boys they had fucked. All of them said they'd lost count, but all of them claimed to have fucked several hundred white men. One of them claimed over a thousand. One of the others said, "Bullshit, bro, you ain't fucked more than a thousand white boys."

"You're talking shit, said another, as he continued to fuck the white dad.

The black who claimed the 1,000 number said, "Well, that included all the white dudes that have sucked me off."

"Well, that's believable. But we were talking about how many we've fucked."

"Oh, sorry."

"Hell, I'm pretty sure all of us have had our cocks in the mouths of over 1,000 white boys. It's just too easy to get white boys to suck. Never had to actually rape one. Takes a little more work to fuck them, though."

"Yeah, but not that much."

"I make a point of getting at least one white guy to suck me off every day. I've been sucked off by almost every white guy where I work, including all the managers and vice presidents. It's so unbelievably easy. I just have to show my cock, and they drop to their knees."

"Well, I like to go into some bathroom, pick out a random white guy who's trying to take a piss, and I just pull out my cock and tell him to suck it. Almost every one of them does. I think they think I'm going to rape them or something, and they just give in. I usually make them go to a stall, strip naked, and fuck their mouth, before I blow a load of cum on their face. Sometimes though I make a guy suck right in the open, just to see the reaction on other guys' faces when they come in to take a piss and see a naked white guy kneeling by the urinals sucking my big Black cock. A lot of times I order the guy who walked in to strip naked and suck me too, and most of them do."

"No ones ever called the cops on you?"

"No, those that run away pretend it was a UFO sighting or something and pretend it didn't happen. And the guys sucking my cock certainly aren't going to call the cops."

Another guy chimed in. "Actually I don't worry about cops. I've been caught several times, but white cops just end up sucking my cock too, and Black cops join in and make the white guy suck them off too."

"What I really like is getting some married white guy to suck me off while his wife and kids are waiting for him outside."

"Yeah, that's really hot. I always look for a wedding ring. I'm not interested in getting sucked by gay dudes. I want to make as many straight married white guys suck my cock as I can. Every time they kiss their wives after that, they will remember that my cock was in their mouth, and feel guilty for violating their marriage vows."

"Well, I've even blown my load on a married guys face and made him walk back to his car still wearing it, and then watch the wife's reaction."

"That's cold, man."

"They're white. Why should I give a shit if I fuck up their marriage. I've even gone out to the car afterwards and ordered the wife to roll down her window and make her suck my cock too, in front of her husband and kids. I always blow a load in her face too."

The four Black guys, still fucking the father and son from both ends, then started comparing how many married white men they'd each fucked. It turned out that the vast majority of white men they'd fucked were actually married family men. One of them commented that while gay white men were too busy fucking each other, straight men were unable to resist Black cock, and were dropping like flies to their knees to suck at the first opportunity.

Since they had all fucked at least a hundred married white men, they then tried to one-up each other on how fast they had gotten a straight white man to suck, but all had stories of being able to get their cock in the mouth of a married white man in under a minute.

One of the Blacks then wondered out loud whether it was more degrading to fuck a straight married man in front of his wife, or to fuck the wife in front of the husband. All of them had done both dozens of times. The consensus was that it didn't matter whether the wife or husband was fucked first, as long as both got fucked in front of the other.

There was general agreement that all white husbands secretly wanted to see their wife sucking and fucking a Black man, preferably more than one at a time. All claimed to have seen white husbands blow their load just at the sight of their wife being fucked by a Black cock.