White Sucks Black (College Boy 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also agreement that while most white wives claimed to have no interest in seeing their husband sucking or being fucked by another man, that turned out to be true only for other white men. They all claimed that every white wife they had fucked had been incredibly turned on by seeing their loving husbands go down to their knees to suck a Black man's cock, especially after the cock had just come out of the wife's freshly fucked cunt, covered in cum and pussy juices. Something about seeing the man they loved, the father of their children, getting fucked in the ass by a big Black cock caused almost all white wives to have an intense orgasm just at the sight.

It turned out that white wives loved to see their Black lovers shoot cum all over their husband's face, even when they said they didn't. Better him then her was the general attitude of white wives, although all of them accepted that they were expected to take Black cum on their faces anytime and any place a Black man wanted, even on a first "date." All of the Blacks had made dozens of married white men eat cum off their wife's face and out of her pussy and ass.

Then one of the Blacks asked, "How many times have you fucked a white guy in front of his kids?" I immediately noted he didn't say if they had, but how many times they had. They all had. Many times. It wasn't quite as many times as fucking the white guy in front of his wife, but they all claimed to get a special thrill out of fucking a white man in front of his children, and then making the guy watch as they fucked all his sons and daughters.

"All of them at least 18," said one.

"Naturally, over 18. Of course it's amazing how many white teenagers I have fucked on their 18th birthday."

"Amazing, isn't it," which caused them all to laugh.

All of them had fucked dozens of white mother-daughter pairs, to the point it had become routine. Although it was less common, this was far from the first time any of them had fucked a father and son together. In fact, all of them claimed to have fucked entire white families. Once a Black man fucked a white person, he would then generally work his way through and fuck every person in the family.

One of them then claimed to have been part of a gang-bang that fucked three generations of men in the same family, an 18-year old son, his father and grandfather, just like they were fucking the father and son now. I was shocked when all of them claimed to have done much the same thing, but the vision I had of my father, grandfather and I all being fucked in the mouth and ass together was strangely and incredibly exciting. Based on what Lee and the security guard had said about my dad almost certainly being a cocksucker, that thought of us being fucked together seemed like a very realistic probability. I couldn't believe I found myself hoping it would happen, before my sense of shame kicked in again. The shame didn't cause my dick to go down though.

As I listened to the Black studs bragging about all the straight white men they had conquered, it was obvious that this had nothing to do about homosexual sex. It was all about power; raw, naked power, literally. These Black guys were not gay. None of them would have been caught dead sucking any cock or getting fucked by any cock, and certainly never a white dick. These guys gained their pleasure by fucking as many women as possible, and fucking a married white woman was the best of all, because it demonstrated the power of Black men over white men. This was about making the white man kneel before Black men, to make white men suffer the most degradation imaginable as payback. Fucking a straight married white man in front of his wife and kids and having them watch as their husband and father had his face drenched in Black men's cum was a sensation of incredible dominance. To know that future white generations would have seen or known that their father was dominated by Black men who had fucked the shit out of their fathers naked body, and then had fucked them too.

Then one of the Black guys claimed to have fucked every hole in every living member of an entire extended white family, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. That seemed to top everything, when yet another Black man said, "Hey you inconsiderate assholes, quit shooting the shit. Less talking, more fucking! We want to fuck these white guys too!"

The four Black men, realizing other Black brothers were patiently waiting their turn, upped their fucking tempo. The two men fucking the father and son's mouths, pulled out and added another coating of fresh cum to their faces. The other two pulled out of the father and son's assholes, quickly walked around and stuffed their ass-juice coated cocks into the white mouths, while two other Black men took their place fucking white ass. And then on it went, ass-to-mouth then cum-to-face. It wasn't long before the father and son's faces were so covered in cum that they were unrecognizable to anyone, including their own mother.

As the merciless fucking of the father and son continued, the RA finally got tired of it, and ordered all the white freshman to form a single line abreast, and for me to hand off the camera to the professor and join them. It was only then that I noticed that the white mother and daughter had stopped dancing and were locked in a vigorous lesbian 69, with the daughter on top, both eating out the other's pussy. The two cheerleader twin sisters were doing the exact same thing. Normally this would have been an incredibly exciting sight, but I had been so mesmerized by all the white boys sucking and fucking that I hadn't even noticed. It hit me that maybe I wasn't even so straight after all. I hadn't really even noticed the dozens of different white girls that had gotten gang-banged by Blacks on the TV.

As all 18 white freshmen on the dorm floor were all lined up completely naked (the 19th was the son, who was still getting fucked at both ends with his dad,) I couldn't help but notice that their cocks were all shapes and sizes, but every one of them was erect. There could be no doubt that the degradation of standing totally nude in front of a crowd of leering Black upperclassmen and alumni was actually a turn on to the white freshmen. I thought, "What could possibly be more humiliating?"

"Dance!" ordered the RA.

There was a moment of hesitation in the white boy ranks.

"Listen you white motherfuckers, I said dance! Stay in place, but dance."

The line of white boys began to shimmy and jiggle, their cocks bouncing up and down, to the laughter of the Black crowd. Eighteen high-IQ, high-achieving white boys were now dancing naked like a bunch of male strippers, but not very good ones. None of them had ever encountered being leered at, as if they were nothing more than a piece of fuckmeat.

"I know white men can't dance. I know it's degrading to you. But that's what makes it so much fun. For us." The RA continued, "All you spoiled rich white kids have to learn to obey any order from any Black man, without hesitation. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir," said a number of naked white boys, their voice quivering as they and their hard cocks bounced, all of them beet red with shame and humiliation.

"Louder!" shouted the RA, taking on the air of a drill instructor.

"Yes, sir!" responded the white freshmeat.

"You are all white. Which means you are all cocksuckers." The RA pointed at me and said, "What are you?"

"I'm a cocksucker, sir."

"Why do you suck cock?"

"Because I'm white, sir."

"See, this kid is a great learner. He'll go far. So what are all of you?"

"Cocksuckers, sir!"

"See, all that expensive education your daddies paid for to get you in here is paying off. As the Resident Assistant for this floor of Turner Hall I expect all of you cocksuckers to obey me instantly and without question. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!"

"If I tell you to kneel down in the bathroom so I can piss on your face, you will do it. Clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"If I tell you to put your legs over your head and jerk your cum onto your own face, you will do it. Clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"If I tell you to take a selfie of your cum-coated face and send it to your parents or girlfriend, you will do it."

"Yes, sir!"

The RA pointed at one of the naked freshmen and said, "Prove it. Get over here and jerk off on your own face."

The freshman, who was a good-looking blonde athletic type, laid down in front of us, threw his legs over his head and began jerking his decent-sized hard cock, pointing it right at his own face." I had actually done that before a few times, another thought that maybe I wasn't so straight, but I suspected that lots of teenage boys have done it out of curiosity.

As that was going on, the RA continued, "If I tell you to drive to Popeye's completely naked with your face covered in cum to get me a bucket of chicken, you will do it."

"Yes, sir."

As the naked jock freshman continued to put on the obscene show in front of us, the RA continued. "You will all do anything and everything I tell you to do, any time and anywhere, with no questions asked and no hesitation. If you fail to do so, you will be guilty of racism, and I have the authority to expel you for that. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

I wondered if he really did have that degree of authority, but this didn't seem like a good time to challenge him.

"OK, cocksuckers, you will get a lot more of this tomorrow morning during Freshmeat Orientation, but you need to know a few basic rules now anyway. You are all guilty of being white. That means that your ancestors abused my ancestors in the most evil ways. Whether it was slavery, lynchings, Jim Crow, KKK, segregation, discrimination, racism, or cultural appropriation, what your white ancestors did was the greatest crime in the history of humanity. It doesn't matter whether you are personally responsible for any of these things are not. Because you are white, you are guilty. Because you are white, you have an obligation to atone for the sins of your parents and grandparents. It doesn't matter if you are a progressive liberal or a born-again religious conservative, you all owe reparations. But times are changing. Now Black men are on top and white men are on the bottom, as it was meant to be.

Here at Elite Ivy U, all whites are expected to pay reparations, not with money, but with your bodies. EIU has always been a national leader in future trends, so what you are experiencing here will soon be the norm across the nation. So let me put this in simple terms specific to you. At EIU, Black men are entitled to fuck any white male anytime and anyplace. All white males are obligated to submit to whatever a Black man tells them to do. So at EIU, all white males, including students and professors, have an obligation to suck Black cock on demand. Any Black man has the right to fuck your ass at any time."

Just then the freshman in front let out a loud moan and shot a huge load of cum onto his own face. Black guys watching jeered, but the RA looked on with approval. "Nice cumshot, for a white boy. Your mom and girlfriend will love seeing you with all that cum on your face. Now go get your phone."

The naked kid got up, cum dripping from his face onto his chest, and ran briskly down the hall to his room, his still-hard cock bouncing up and down, as were all the other freshman cocks as we all continued our lame attempts at dancing. The seemingly endless gang-bang of the father and son also continued as the crowd of black guys took their turns, not really wanting to listen to the RA lay down the law for white boys, having heard it all before.

"Now where was I? First rule for whites in Turner Hall is that you must always be completely naked. No exceptions for any reason. You will get dressed and undressed in the front foyer of the building. I know some of you have already learned the new rules of etiquette for when a white male encounters a Black man."

The RA pointed at me and said, "You! Cumface. Tell us the rule."

I know I blushed with shame at being called "Cumface" in front of all the other Freshmen, but on the other hand, it was true that my face was still covered in cum, and so were most of the other white boys. I didn't have time to dwell on it and immediately answered, "Naked. Kneel. Suck."

"Good job, Mr. National Honor Society cocksucker," just as the other boy came running naked back from his room with his phone. "Did you hear the rule that was just recited?" the RA asked the white boy.

"Yes, sir."

"So what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Despite his IQ (especially for a jock,) the kid looked momentarily puzzled. Then it dawned on him. He was already naked, so he immediately skipped to step two, dropped to his knees, and started sucking the RA's hard cock.

"Unlock your phone and then give it to me."

It was actually a little bit funny watching the kid trying to enter the pass code on his phone while he was gagging on the huge Black cock in his mouth.

"Look up," ordered the RA. The kid did as told, his eyes wide with fear, as he saw the phone pointed directly at his cum-coated face, scared that his whole life was about to be ruined. The phone bleeped as the RA took a picture. "Your mom is going to love this. Her son with Black cock in his mouth and cum on his face. She'll be so proud." The phone bleeped again as he sent the picture. "Let's see, which one of these is your girlfriend?"

"Mmmrehpp."

"Oh sorry, can't talk with your mouth full of my cock, can you? I'll just send it to all the female names in your address list." The phone then bleeped about seven times. "Don't worry about your girlfriend. Since you're not with her, she's probably already fucking some Black guy anyway. Probably more than one. It's what most white girls do whenever their boyfriend isn't looking. You know it's true, so just keep sucking."

I felt badly for the kid, knowing that his mom and every girl he knows were about to get the shock of their lives. I know my girlfriend Angela did not seem thrilled to see me in the same situation when Tyron texted her the picture of me sucking Black cock.

The RA, focused in on something on the phone, as the naked freshman continued to suck his cock. "Colonel Travis? You must be one of the ROTC scholarship kids. Oh, he'll get a real bang out of this picture."

"Nnnnnnooo," the kid cried out around the cock in his mouth as he tried to stand up. The RA immediately shoved him back down and shoved his cock deep into the kid's throat, silencing him. Then the bleep of the phone as another life-altering picture was on the way. The kid then went a bit limp, as I presumed he thought that his chance to be an officer was ruined, along with his ROTC scholarship to EIU.

The RA seemed to relish his power to destroy the kid's life, but then seemed to get somewhat sympathetic. "Don't worry kid. Colonel Travis sucks Black cock too. Lots of them. So does his son; he just got commissioned last year. You'll fit right in. Actually the entire ROTC corps sucks cock, all the white cadets anyway."

The naked sucking future ROTC cadet looked up with hope in his eyes, and then closed them due to the stinging cum.

The RA continued, "I think the American people would be shocked to know how many white male military officers are dropping to their knees to suck Black enlisted cocks. It's increasingly prevalent in all the services, especially the Navy. My brother-in-law is in the Navy and he's buttfucking white officers left and right. It's becoming so that in order to get black enlisted sailors to obey orders, the white officers have to first earn their respect by sucking all their cocks and taking Black cock up their tight officer assholes. It's an open secret on board that all the white officers are getting fucked by Black sailors, even the commanding officer; the Black sailors even gang-banged him and used his face as a cumdump."

One of the Black alumni piped up, "Hey, quite jabbering about fucking in the Navy. We want to fuck all these white boys right here."

"Oh, sorry. Got carried away." As the RA looked down the line of 18 naked white freshmen, with their dicks all jutting out proudly despite their intense humiliation, including mine, the RA commented, "who would have thought that in only 50 years after Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech, that white boys would be lining up to kneel naked and suck Black cock." The crowd hooted its approval.

"White boys! All of you on your knees!"

Eighteen naked freshmen all did as ordered, and within about less then 15 seconds, every one of us had a Black cock stuffed in our mouth. The sound of 18 white boys gagging on Black cock all at once was both intensely humiliating and exciting at the same time, and certainly unique. The highly educated sons of some of the finest families in America were now nothing more than naked cocksucking slaves to a mob of Black men, eager to degrade and demean the white boys to the maximum extent possible as payback for centuries of slavery and racism.

The Black upperclassmen, alumni, and the three Black students on the floor, including my roommate Lee Jackson, would shift right about every minute. That way every Black guy got his cock sucked by all eighteen white freshmen, and every white boy had to suck every Black cock on the floor, by then at least 30, maybe even 40. I lost count after about the seventh or eighth Black cock that fucked my mouth.

As the mass sucking went on for over half an hour, I could see out the corner of my eye that the father and son looked to have been completely fucked out, their naked bodies lying in puddles of cum, that was oozing off their faces and from their fucked assholes. In a further act of incredible degradation, I saw a big Black guy grab the exhausted dad's head and shove it into his son's thoroughly fucked ass. I couldn't hear clearly because of all the sucking, gagging and choking sounds filling the room, but it was obvious that the Black guy ordered the dad to suck all the cum out of his son's asshole, and that the broken dad did as he was told.

God, what could be more degrading than a father being made to eat cum out of his own son's ass? And then the father and son were taken to the shower, to be used as urinals for the dozens of Black men who by now needed to take a piss, and needed white mouths to piss in and white faces to piss on. Later on in the evening I would see the naked piss-soaked dad being led away in actual handcuffs by the Black security guard who had fucked my mouth earlier in the evening, presumably to spend however long as a naked sex slave for Black men.

As if the suck-a-thon wasn't bad enough, and after we had sucked the cock of every Black man in the place, all the white freshmen were almost simultaneously shoved on to our hands and knees, then shoved so our chests were on the floor and our assess high in the air. All of us had our hands zip-tied behind our backs.

It was obvious what was going to happen, and I was strangely grateful that I had already been fucked in the ass several times earlier in the evening. Some of the other white boys were still anal virgins. The cry that went up as eighteen white assholes were nearly simultaneously penetrated by huge Black cocks was blood-curdling. Nat Turner was getting his revenge.

Mercifully, the pathetic cries were cut short as other Black men stepped up and crammed their cocks into all the boys' mouths. Eighteen 18-year old white boys were being fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time. I noted the professor was getting the obscene spectacle recorded on the camera phone, because nobody would ever believe such a thing could happen. What I didn't know then was that much the same thing was happening on all ten floors of Turner Hall, in what was quickly becoming the annual spit-roasting initiation of the entire white freshman class.