White Sucks Black (College Boy 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, a Black guy came up the stairs with two incredibly gorgeous girls following behind. The two girls were Playboy playmate beautiful and looked like twins; as it turned out, they were. Both were dressed in cheerleader outfits. I was surprised at how skimpy they were, showing as much skin or more as professional football cheerleaders. But, the uniforms were definitely in Elite Ivy U colors, a tight black top showing lots of their ample cleavage, bare torso, and white low-rise short-shorts, so tight their camel-toe was plainly visible, held up by a rainbow belt. It dawned on me that was the same color scheme my mom had been wearing.

The cheerleader uniform matched the school flag I'd seen earlier, which had a thick black horizontal bar across the top, a narrower white band across the bottom, and rainbow colors in between. Then it struck me; Black on top, white on the bottom, and everyone else in between. Now it made perfect sense.

After briefly looking around, and the girls pointing and giggling at the naked boy down the hall sucking cock, the three headed toward our end of the hallway. I was overcome by even more shame as the two girls stared at me kneeling naked, obviously registering the fact my face was still caked with drying cum, and my dick was hard.

"Hi Professor Cumdump!" said one of the girls to the naked professor next to me. Apparently everyone one on campus knew his reputation as a cocksucker.

The other girl looked at me and said in a voice dripping with sarcasm, "Aw, look, a new Freshmeat! They're so adorable at that age."

"He looks really cute with all the cum on his face," said the other beauty. "First day away from home and already he's sucking cock. Does your mommy and daddy know that you are already being used as a cum target? They'd be so proud of their baby boy!"

"Now, ladies, don't harass the poor little white boy," said the Black guy. "I'm sure he's in a state of shock. Besides, we have serious business to do. If you two bitches want to be on the squad your senior year you're going to have to do some serious cocksucking yourself. We all know that's how all the white girls get on the squad in the first place, but the older you get, the more cock you have to suck. I'm sure you learned in business school that in order to get ahead you have to give head." The Black guy laughed at his joke, as he then looked me right in the eye.

"You'd love to fuck these girls wouldn't you, white boy, judging by your boner." He was right, but I was in love with my girlfriend, plus I figured I'd never have a chance with stunningly beautiful cheerleaders. "Too bad. You couldn't afford them, and they are only free for Blacks." Then he got an evil grin on his face. "But, I'll tell you what. I'll have them give you a show so you can see what you will never have."

With that, he snapped his fingers twice. The twin sisters immediately unsnapped their tops, baring their big tits, and then shimmied out of their tight shorts. Within seconds, both girls commenced a coordinated dance routine, completely naked.

The dancing by the naked cheerleaders attracted the attention of the Black guys in my room who began to come out the door to have a look. Then looking right at me the Black guy said, "Let me show you the power of Black cock, white boy."

He snapped his fingers again, and the two naked cheerleaders immediately dropped to their knees, one in front of him and one in back of him. The one in front unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, while the girl behind quickly pulled down his pants, causing his huge cock to spring free. In only a couple of seconds, the girl in front took the cock in her mouth and swallowed it to the hilt, while her twin sister buried her face in the Black man's ass checks and was very obviously shoving her tongue as far up his asshole as she could.

My roommate and his friends were obviously pleased by this show, and began clapping and saying things like, "That's it cunt, eat the shit out of his asshole!" and "Suck that cock, bitch, suck it for all you're worth, you worthless white slut."

I was shocked by this display of abject obedience by the twin sisters, who seemed oblivious to the crude remarks being directed at them, as they were single-mindedly focused on sucking Black cock and eating Black ass.

"Hey Cumface," said Lee, "I'm going to have your mom and dad in the same position before you know it. The only question will be, which one sucks my cock first and which one eats my ass first." His comment was met with derisive but approving laughter.

The Black guy suddenly turned around and the naked sisters switch roles without barely missing a lick. After a few minutes, he snapped his fingers again, and the twins subserviently knelt naked side-by-side with their cheeks pressed together, as the Black guy groaned and unloaded a huge load of cum all over both sisters' faces. Both their faces were slimed with thick gooey white cum, while the other Black guys hooted and hollered. Meanwhile, the sounds of sucking and fucking grew even louder from down the hall.

"OK, let's give this white fag a thrill," the Black guy said. "Cunt number one, suck the cum off your sister's face, but hold it in your mouth." One of the sisters immediately slurped all the cum off her sister's face. "Cunt number two, same." The other naked sister followed the example of her twin. "Now give this white cocksucker a nice sloppy French kiss.

In a flash I was kissing a girl beautiful beyond my wildest dreams, as she forced the load of cum from her mouth to mine.

"Now, swallow my cum, white boy," sneered the Black guy. And just like the girls, I obediently did as I was told. Then the other sister did the same, and I kissed the most beautiful white girl while tasting and then swallowing a Black man's cum."

"You like the taste of cum, don't you white boy? At least your dick says so. I bet that was the highlight of your whole life." Then without a word he stuffed his cum-coated cock in my mouth. "That's it, fag boy, clean my cock good. That's what you white boys were meant for."

As I sucked the Black guy's cock, tasting the cum still oozing from his dick, he turned to the twin sisters who were now French kissing each other and said, "OK you white cunts. If you want to make the squad, it's not how many cocks you suck, it's whose cocks you suck. Tyrone is the assistant basketball coach now. He and his friends can put in a good word for you. So looks like there are six of them for you two girls with three holes each. Perfect."

With that, the two naked sisters went into my dorm room, their skimpy cheerleading outfits still lying in the hallway. Within about 15 seconds I heard the unmistakable sound of cocksucking coming from the room, followed about a minute later by fucking. Then came two high-pitched squeals as Black cocks penetrated the beautiful sisters' assholes. In my mind, I imagined the two beautiful white sisters simultaneously taking three Black cocks in the mouth, ass and pussy, which is exactly what was happening.

As the gangbang of the twin sisters went on for awhile, eventually a white man and boy came up the stairs, carrying luggage, fully dressed and obviously a father and son. Both of them had a shocked, "what the fuck is going on?" look on their faces. The Black guy down the hall, looked at them, but just kept fucking the kneeling kid's mouth.

The two whites approached the professor and I with their eyes wide and their mouths agape. I wondered what they must have been thinking seeing a naked married man and a naked student (me) kneeling besides the door with the remnants of multiple cum shots on our faces. Once again, I felt a surge of incredible humiliation, and once again my cock stood to attention, as did the professor's, I noticed.

Apparently the son's room was the one to my right, where his white roommate was already getting spit-roasted by two big Black upperclassmen. The father and son stood in shock watching the mouth and assfucking going on in the son's room. The father and son stood there for a minute speechless. The Black guys looked up, but they were not about to stop fucking the white kid for anything. In fact the guy with his cock in the kid's mouth very cheerfully said, "Take off your clothes and join us. We could use some more white assholes to fuck, this fag's getting worn out."

At that point, the dad apparently spotted the RA's room, walked over and banged on the door. About a minute went by, and the dad banged again louder, and demanded to see the RA. About a minute after that, the door opened and the RA came out. I also saw I was right. There were two naked white women in the room, one of whom I would later learn was the University President's wife, and the other was her married daughter, and both of them had doctorates and both had obviously been getting the fucking of their lives. Mother and daughter, side-by-side, getting fucked by the RA. He was obviously some stud.

"So, what's the problem?" asked the RA, who actually wore a uniform with a badge and carried a taser, although his belt was undone, his shirt was out, and he didn't have shoes on.

"What do you mean? Can't you see? Look around," said the white dad with great agitation.

"A bunch of white kids getting fucked by Black men. Nothing illegal about that," answered the RA. "Nobody's being raped."

I guess that was technically true. I didn't exactly fight too hard when Lee first shoved his cock in my mouth, or the half dozen I'd taken down my throat and up my ass over the last few hours.

The white dad stammered, before blurting out, "It's perverted."

"It's actually perfectly normal for here. This dorm is pretty much non-stop fucking and sucking. Look, face the facts. Any time horny white boys and horny Black boys are together, the white boys are all going to get fucked. Any time a white man is with a Black man, the white man will end up sucking cock. Just like you will."

"No way. My son and I are not gay!"

"That's what all white guys say before they drop to their knees and start sucking. I've lost track of how many straight white men have had my cock in their mouth and up their ass. Married white husbands and fathers are the easiest of all. Like all white men, you're turned on by the idea of sucking my Black cock."

"Bullshit!"

"You say bullshit, but your cock says otherwise. Your dick's about to burst through your zipper. Your son's got a boner too. He's eager to see his dear old dad suck my cock, aren't you kid?"

The son mumbled something unintelligible and looked at the floor. I could plainly see that his dick was in fact erect, as was his father's, not to mention mine. By this time, other Black upperclassmen and alumni had begun to gather round to see what the commotion was about, blocking any avenue of escape for the white father and son.

"Look, white boy," said the RA to the dad, emphasizing "boy." "At this school, saying "no" to a Black man is considered racist behavior. After all you white assholes have done to discriminate against Blacks, you have a duty to suck my cock to atone for the sins of your ancestors. So show me some respect and strip, naked, now!"

The dad seemed to be in shock, especially as his eyes darted over the gathering crowd of Black men.

"Look, here's the deal. Visiting hours were over two hours ago. So, I can have you arrested for trespassing and creating a disturbance, and I can have your son expelled for being related to a racist asshole like you. Or, you can strip naked, get on your knees, and start sucking my cock, and set a good example for your son instead of causing trouble. Your choice."

With that the RA unzipped his fly and hauled out a massive semi-erect Black cock, to the cheers of the gathering crowd.

"Besides, I was having a good time fucking these two white sluts, so you owe me."

The white dad's eyes bugged out as he stared at the huge, and growing, cock.

"It's simple, white boy. Naked. Kneel. Suck. That's all you have to know."

The white father started to strip. His son stared in shock.

"Faster! Naked! Now!"

The white dad shucked off the rest of his clothes, his erect cock springing free as he pulled down his tighty-whities. He stood naked for a moment in front of the crowd, and his son. The crowd hooted comments about the size of the white dad's cock, which was actually pretty impressive for a white guy. The dad dropped to his knees in front of the RA, his face only inches away from the now fully-erect Black cock.

"Dad?" said the son in a confused tone of voice.

"I'm sorry son," said the dad as he took the huge cock in his mouth and began sucking for all he was worth. Just in case the dad had any second thoughts, the RA clamped is powerful hands over the dad's head, and began face-fucking him.

"That's it, dad," said the RA, "Show your son the way all white men suck superior Black cock. Show your son the proper way for whites to show their respect to real men, Black men."

The naked white dad gagged and choked as the RA's cock slammed its way into his throat, until the Black balls rested on his white chin. His son stood with his mouth agape as his dad suffocated on the Black man's cock, with his dad's head held firmly in place, the cock fully down his throat.

The white man began squirming as he ran out of air and tried to come off his knees, but the RA held tight and shoved him back down. Finally, the RA pulled his cock out long enough for the dad to catch his breath. As the humiliated and degraded dad gasped for air, clearly trying to keep from retching, the RA growled, "Now suck like your life depends on it, white boy! Suck like your son's life depends on it."

A crowd of Black men gathered around, some with naked white boys still attached to their dicks, which seemed increasingly menacing, shouting things like, "Fuck that white fag! Fuck his kid too!"

"So what have you learned, so far?" said the RA to the son.

"Naked. Kneel. Suck," I thought.

The son was dumbstruck, but he immediately began stripping off all his clothes. As he pulled down his underwear, his fully erect cock sprang free. Like mine it was a hefty eight inches, but still looked puny compared to the Black monster in his dad's mouth.

As the crowd laughed and pointed at the kid's boner, the RA noted the obvious, "So seeing your dad sucking Black cock turns you on? Don't worry, it's a perfectly natural reaction - for white boys."

The still speechless, but completely naked, kid started to drop to his knees next to his sucking father, when the RA commanded, "Wait. Get your cell phone."

The nude boy scrambled to do as he was told and fished his phone out of his pants which were crumpled on the floor.

"What's your code?" said the RA.

The boy hesitated a moment, causing the RA to shove his cock all the way down the dad's throat again. "62408" stammered the boy, heard by everyone in the room.

"Now, take a picture of your dad sucking my cock," the RA ordered. "Get one that shows his whole body and then take another close-up." The boy quickly complied.

"Your mom will definitely appreciate seeing her husband on his knees sucking a Black man's cock! She'll cum in her panties." The kid looked perplexed, but his boner twitched at the thought. "Now send the pictures to your mom!"

"Nnnnnororg" came from the dad as he tried, and failed, to get off his knees once again.

"Do it!"

I heard the bleep as the text message that would ruin the dad's life was sent.

"Now give me the phone, and give your dad a hand, or should I say, mouth."

As the kid knelt naked next to his sucking dad, the RA pulled his cock out of the dad's mouth and immediately shoved it into the son's surprised mouth. The dad gulped for air, obviously grateful not to have a huge dick crammed in his mouth, but also obviously ashamed to see his son sucking cock, ashamed to know his son is now a cocksucker, just like his dad.

"Hold still and look up," said the RA. The obedient boy did so, with the huge black cock half way in. "Say, Hi mom!" as the RA pointed the camera at the kids face, the video recording light plainly on.

"Hrmph Mmmmph" gargled the kid, immediately followed by the sound of yet another life-altering text on its way. By this time almost every Black guy watching had his cell phone out and was recording the scene. Many of them had become pretty blasé about fucking any white man they wanted, but seeing a father and son sucking together was novel enough to be worth preserving.

"Like father, like son," someone said as the kid sucked for all he was worth, just like his dad. The RA grabbed the dad's head again and pushed it together with his son's, so now both father and son had their mouths on his dick, and every few thrusts he would pull out of the son's mouth and stuff it in the dad's mouth and then vice versa.

"Don't worry about your wife," said the RA. "You'll thank me for liberating you. Now you're free to suck all the cocks you always wanted." Then turning to me, he said, "Hey, Cumface! Make yourself useful. Take this phone and get some good video of these father and son cocksuckers."

I got off my knees, and did as ordered, entering the pass code to reactivate the phone. Like the father and son, I had a raging boner too, watching the dad and son sucking together. Talk about father-son bonding. They'll never forget this experience, especially with all the video being taken, which would no doubt wind up on the web for the whole world to see. I wondered what the wife's reaction would be?

"Like I said, don't worry about your wife. She's probably home getting fucked by a Black guy as we speak. Actually she's probably stuffed with three cocks in every hole. They are probably fucking her right in your marriage bed and making her cum over and over like you never could. You know how I know this? No white mom would miss seeing her son off to college unless she had something that she wanted to do more. She probably made some lame excuse for why she couldn't come with you right?"

The dad didn't say anything, but the expression on his face suggested the RA's statement was true. "And the only thing more important to a white mother than her children, is being fucked by her Black bull! All around the country, thousands of Black men are going door-to-door fucking every married white woman they meet. It's as easy as it was to get you to suck. If they're alone, all white women immediately submit to Black cock, although you'd be surprised how many of them will do it right in front of their husbands, or even their kids. It's now increasingly common for a Black man to fuck an entire white family."

The crowd grunted their affirmation of that statement. As the naked father and son continued to suck, the RA went on. "It used to be that sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass satisfied a white guy's obligation to atone for his racism. Now more is expected to assuage your white guilt."

"Assuage?" I thought. My racial stereotypes continued to be shattered. I never expected to hear vocabulary like that come out of a Black man's mouth. On the other hand I never expected to have the taste of a Black man's cum in my mouth, although most of it was still on my face. With his cock firmly in the son's mouth, the RA turned his ass to the dad, grabbed the dad's head and shoved it between his ass cheeks as if the dad's face was a piece of toilet paper.

"Eat my Black ass! Stick your tongue way up there and clean me out!' The naked white dad had no real choice, and I could see him licking as ordered. It was an incredible sight, the son on his knees getting vigorously face-fucked, while his kneeling dad got his face slammed as he ate the Black man's ass, just like the twin sisters had been doing before.

"Now this is what I call affirmative action!" said the RA to the agreeing guffaws of the crowd, one of whom had now stuffed his cock in the kneeling professor's mouth.