White Sucks Black (College Boy 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, looks like we invented a new varsity sport. Synchronized fucking!" said one Black man, as all 18 naked white boys were fucked simultaneously, in the mouth and ass at the same time.

"Where have you been brother? This goes on all the time in the locker rooms. After every practice, Black jocks are fucking the white jocks," said another.

"Yeah, but there aren't enough Black jocks to double-team all the white jocks all the time."

"Good point. Of course because this is an ivy school, and even the jocks have to have brains, our teams suck."

"Well that's because we don't have enough Black jocks, and those we have are too worn out from fucking all the white cheerleaders."

"And white professors. Ain't that right, professor?"

"Yes, sir," answered the naked professor, as he continued to video the action as he had been directed.

"In fact a bunch of my friends were all fucking your wife earlier today. Sorry about your computer getting pissed on."

Eventually, the synchronized fucking began to slowly break down into every-cock-for-himself (Black ones, anyway,) but in general, most white guys still had a Black cock in both their ass and mouth. There was extensive ass-to-mouth going on, as the Blacks seemed to particularly enjoy making white boys taste their own assholes.

I gradually noticed the incredibly sadistic side of the RA come out. His obvious goal was to subject all the white boys to the most abject degradation. I wasn't sure what he was doing as he slowly worked his way down the line of white boys until he started getting close to me. He was making each one of the white boys call their girlfriend on the RA's phone while they were being fucked in the ass.

Each boy desperately tried to carry on a normal conversation with their girlfriend, while their ass was being hammered by huge Black cocks, and several loads of cum were oozing off their face. Some of them actually managed to pull it off, making conversation about their first day at Elite Ivy U (without mentioning how many Black cocks they'd sucked,) and telling their girlfriend how much they missed them, and some even how much they loved them. Most of the girlfriends quickly became suspicious that their boyfriend wasn't using his own phone, not to mention all the slurping, slapping, and gagging sounds going on.

As this cruel action got closer, I realized that it didn't matter if the white guy as able to get through it without giving away that he was being buttfucked while on the phone with his girlfriend. In those cases where girlfriend figured out that something strange was going on, the RA would grab the phone and say, "Hi, (girlfriend's name,) I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but the strange noise you hear is your boyfriend being fucked in the ass by a very large Black cock. And my cock is now in your boyfriend's mouth. And he has several big loads of cum on his face from some of the other Black brothers."

Many of the girlfriends assumed it had to be some kind of sick fraternity joke, until they saw the texted photo of their boyfriend looking up at the camera with a huge Black cock in his mouth and cum all over his face. Some hung up. Some got angry. Several thought it was really hot to see their boyfriend like that. Even if the girlfriend didn't suspect what was happening, eventually the RA got on the phone and sent the cumshot photo without even saying anything.

Then the RA got to the two "Irish twins." When he told the older one to call his girlfriend, the kid said he didn't have one. The RA was incredulous, "what are you, a faggot. Why not?"

Now thoroughly trained to respond truthfully to any query from the RA, the older brother answered, "I came home one day and caught her fucking two Black guys, in my bed. So I dumped her."

"You dumped your girlfriend just because she was fucking Black guys? You really are an asshole. You deserve to be fucked in the ass. Your girlfriend was just doing what comes naturally. She didn't really have any say in the matter once the Black guys decided they wanted to fuck her."

Then the RA turned to the younger brother, who did have a girlfriend, and got the standard treatment. The RA then asked the older brother what their father's telephone number was. Then he made the two brothers get in a 69 and suck each other's cocks, while both were getting fucked in the ass. The RA took some photos of the "brotherly love," and called their father.

"Hello, Mr. (name.) I'm the Resident Assistant at Turner Hall, and I am afraid that we have a problem. I don't know how to tell you this, so I will just tell it to you straight. Both your sons have been caught sucking the cocks of other Black boys."

There was a long silence at the other end of the line, and then an incredulous voice could be heard saying that he couldn't believe it. His sons were not queers and would never do such a thing.

Then there was a bleep, as the RA texted a photo of the man's sons in a 69, while getting fucked in the ass by Black men.

There was another even longer silence on the phone, finally followed by a question.

"What this means is that your sons will have to be expelled, and you will forfeit your 10,000 dollar deposit. Your sons will also have a record as sex offenders."

After another silence and another question, the RA responded, "Is there anything that can be done? Well, yes, but that depends on how badly you want your sons to stay in this prestigious university. Anything? Are you sure about that? Absolutely anything? Well, then, I expect you to come here tomorrow and suck my Black cock, just like your sons. I'm not bullshitting. You come here and suck, or your kids are expelled. That's better. Now tell me what you are going to do tomorrow. I'm going to put this on speaker so your sons can hear, while you tell me exactly what you are going to do."

Over the speaker came the distraught father's voice, "I am going to come there tomorrow and suck your cock."

"Suck my Black cock."

"I will suck your Black cock."

"You will suck all my Black friends too."

"I will suck all your Black friends too."

"When you do that, I will forget about the whole thing and you sons can stay."

The other Black guys fucking the two brothers laughed out loud. They knew full well that the RA had every intention of enslaving the father of the white brothers. He's done it many times before.

"Do you think he will come?" asked one of the Blacks."

"They always do. He's white, so of course he will suck cock. As I've said, all white men secretly want to suck Black cock, they're just looking for a good excuse."

And then it was my turn. "Well, your mom has already seen you with cock in your mouth and cum on her face, and so has your girlfriend. But, you need to see this." The RA clicked a couple buttons on his phone, and then showed me a photo. It was of a white girl getting fucked in the mouth, pussy and ass. Because of all the cum on the girl's face, it took me a second to recognize that it was Angela, my steady girlfriend for the last three years.

"It didn't take long for your darling girlfriend to turn into a whore for Black cocks. Trust me, these guys fucked her valedictorian brains out."

I know that Angela, in her anger at seeing me being fucked by Black guys, had said that she'd been fucking Black guys too, but I hadn't really believed it. I was overwhelmed by despair as it sank in that my beloved Angela, the girl I had hoped to marry some day, was a slut for Black cock.

"So, let's call your mom and see how she's doing." I heard the phone ringing and then a female voice answered.

"Hi, Mrs. White Cunt, how are you doing to tonight? Oh, well is your mom there? Well get her on the phone. Yeah, I am an asshole, but your mom will want to talk to me. Because I have a big Black cock, that's why. You didn't know your mom sucks Black cock? And as a matter of fact, so does your brother. When are you going to start sucking? Well get your mom to show you how."

Finally I heard my mom come on the line. The RA put it back in speaker, and no doubt my mom could hear the mass gang-bang going on all around me.

"It's about time Mrs. Cunt. This is the Resident Assistant in Turner Hall. Is your husband there?"

"Yes."

"Can he overhear?"

"Possibly."

"Well that's your problem, not mine. I just wanted to tell you that you raised your son very well. He clearly recognizes the inherent value of diversity, and is a strong supporter of Black civil rights. He's definitely doing his part to fight racism. In fact I'd say he's already sucked over thirty, maybe even forty, Black cocks. That isn't bad for his first day. You should be very proud. In fact your son is getting some diversity up his ass as we speak and I'm cramming some civil rights down his throat. Then we're going to cover his face with some more "white pride." I also know that your son's roommate and his friends are eager to visit your house so they can fuck you and your husband too. How old is your daughter? Well maybe they can visit again in a few years and fuck her too. Anyway, here are few more photos of your son paying his reparations. Enjoy!"

"Who's that, honey, at this hour?"

"Oh, you startled me. It's the Resident Assistant at Turner Hall, just telling us that our son is off to a great start and is doing well at university. I'm going to invite him and our son's roommate and his brother, to come visit our house for home-cooked meal in a few weeks."

The end, for now. (Look for White Sucks Black (Father) coming soon.)