White Sucks Black (Teacher 4)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure he is, although it's hard to tell through all that jizz."

"Does Captain Cunt know her husband is cocksucker?" said Black Sailor #1.

I couldn't answer with cock in my mouth.

"Sorry. Rhetorical question."

"Don't worry. She'll find out soon enough," added Black Sailor #2.

"Wow, Captain Cunt's husband sucks black cock and takes it up the ass too!"

"Yeah, what's this world coming to?"

"Yup, is this a great country, or what?"

"Who knew that getting civil rights meant the right to fuck any white person we want?" interjected Black Guy #1.

"This probably wasn't exactly Martin Luther King's dream, that one day white men would be lining up to kneel naked and suck black dick," added Black Guy #2.

"Hey man, thanks for the civil rights lesson, but we gots to go now or Captain Cunt will put us in hock."

"I don't think we need to worry now that we know about her husband, but OK," said Black Sailor #2, as he seemed reluctant to get his cock sucked by a white female officer's husband.

During the conversation the two Black guys kept drilling my throat and ass, as if it was perfectly normal to be shooting the shit while fucking a naked white guy on his front porch. The two Black sailors left, and the spit roasting continued for another 10-15 minutes. Finally I could sense the cock in my mouth was getting ready to come.

"OK, white boy. Here's some white pride for your white guilt," as he pulled out and hosed down my face with yet more cum. "That's right white boy. Wear my cum with pride!"

Then the cock in my ass pulled out, leaving what felt like a huge void. Black Ass-fucker stepped around in front of me and shoved his cock, fresh from my ass, into my mouth. "Yeah, that's it whitey. Taste your own ass on my big nigger dick. Make your daddy proud!" Then he too pulled out and dumped a third load of cum on my face.

"Looks like our work here is done," said Black Guy #1, as I heard the click of photos being taken.

"Yeah, this should win first place and be on the cover of "Facial Cumshot Revue."

"Didn't know there was such a thing."

"Well, there ought to be."

"Hey, whitey, don't feel bad. Black Guy #2 and I have cum on so many married white guys' faces we've lost count."

"At least a couple hundred."

"At least, so you're in good company."

And with that I heard them leaving, and asked, "What should I do now?"

"What kind of dumb ass question is that? You kneel outside so the whole world can see the cum on your face, or you can go inside. We don't give a flying fuck. Just make sure you wear our cum. Don't you dare ever wash off a Black man's cum."

And with that, they were gone. It was an easy decision, I wasn't going to stay on the front porch, so I got up and groped my way to the front door, holding my head up awkwardly because I didn't want to leave a trail of cum drops behind me on the floor.

Shit! The door had locked behind me. I wiped enough cum from my eyes so that I could see, although my eyes were quickly burning and watering from the stinging cum. I looked to see if the coast was clear, then went around the house, completely naked, and went over the fence into the back yard by the pool. The back sliding door was locked too, so I just laid down on a deck chair in a spot where no neighbors could see, and awaited my fate. I just hoped that my son would get home before my wife did. Better that he find his dad lying naked with a face-full of cum than my wife. Exhausted by all the fucking, I fell asleep.

I was having a truly bizarre dream, that I was naked on the cross over the altar in front of the entire congregation, which then morphed into me kneeling next to the priest and sucking the dicks of everyone who came forward for communion, when I was overcome by a sensation of suffocating. When I came to, I was still on the deck chair with my head hanginging over the end upside down, and somebody's cock crammed deep in my throat, vigorously fucking my face.

"Fuck you dad! Fuck you!"

That answered my question about whose dick was depriving me of oxygen.

"Fuck you! Fuck you dad!" my son kept repeating as if in some kind of trance. The funny thing was I was more worried that the neighbors might hear than the fact that my son felt to perfectly OK to jam his dick into my mouth with no warning. Finally, my son noticed that my eyes were open and I was awake, and he gave me a moment to catch a breath, before resuming a slower rhythmic fucking of my throat.

"Good thing mom didn't come home and find you with splooge all over your face." That was at least a true statement.

"How many dicks did you suck while I was gone?" Of course I could have asked him the same if my mouth hadn't been stuffed with my son's dick. I had seen the video of my son naked in a port-a-potty sucking and having his face pissed on by a line of guys, but yet here he was treating me, his own father, like I was his personal cocksucking slave. Of course, that's essentially what I was. How could I possibly expect him to respect me after what he had seen me doing. Plus he had me over the barrel since he was obviously much less concerned with his mother finding out that both of us were cocksuckers for black men than I was.

There was no doubt that my son was a "bottom" for Black men, and that I was a "bottom" for my son, and Black men. I was a bottom for a bottom. I guess you couldn't get any lower than that. And with that, I resigned myself to being a sex slave for my own son. Actually, I could go lower than that.

My son grabbed me by the head, and manhandled me until I was on my knees in the grass in the back yard. He pointed his dick at my face and then let lose with a scalding stream of piss right between my eyes, before moving it around, soaking my whole face, before concentrating on my lips. I tried to hold my breath as long as I could, but his piss was so long that I couldn't. As soon as I parted my lips to breath, my mouth was flooded with my own son's acrid tasting urine. I'd seem him gulping down other men's piss in the video, so I just started doing the same. It tasted godawful, but it was better than suffocating.

"That's it dad. Drink my piss! Show me what kind of man you really are. A piss-drinking, cum-wearing, cocksucking asshole to fuck. That's what you are. I never would have believed my own dad was a human toilet."

I never would have believed my son would be used as a urinal either, but I had seen it. A urinal for a urinal, I had found an even lower place to go.

"Ah, man I needed that," my son said as he finished pissing. "Thanks dad. I love you."

Being a guy, I rarely heard my son use the word love, although in this case, it was dripping with sarcasm as I was dripping with my son's piss."

Then, all of a sudden, it dawned on me and I started to panic. I'd broken the Black Rule, the one about facial cum. My son had washed off the black mens' cum from my face! Would they consider being pissed on by your own son a "natural" means of wearing off cum? What would they do to me when they found out? Of course, who would tell them?

As he shook the last drops onto my face, my son unceremoniously shoved me onto my knees and elbows and mounted me from behind. As my son began buttfucking me, I noticed that the neighbors behind us could see us if they looked out an upstairs window. It would have been quite a sight; a grown man being fucked by his own teenage son.

"So, dad, how many guys have fucked you up your ass?"

I'd lost count, plus I didn't really think I needed to answer.

"That many then," said my son, assuming it must have been a high number. "Then how many Black men have fucked your ass?" All I could say for sure that all of the men who fucked my ass were black.

"How many have fucked yours?" I responded.

"Hey, I'm the one doing the fucking here. I told you that you're my slave now. So I'm the one asking the questions?"

We then played a sick version of 20 questions, where he asked me all kinds of intimate and demented questions, including questions about my sex life with my wife, his mother. I was ashamed that I answered all of them truthfully, when I should have told him to go fuck himself. Finally, he'd had enough of fucking his dad, and he blew his load deep in my ass. I was actually grateful that he hadn't decided not to shoot his cum on my face or in my mouth, that is until he presented his cock, fresh from my ass, in front of my face, obviously expecting me to suck it clean. Overcome by shame, I did just that, since it wasn't the first time, and obviously wouldn't be the last.

"God, that is so disgusting dad. How does your ass taste on my dick?"

"Delicious," I answered sarcastically, "What do you think?"

"Tastes like shit I would imagine."

I felt no need to answer. I just gave him a "no shit, Sherlock" look.

My son then left me alone and went to his room. I showered and fell into my own bed, and slept the sleep of the dead, that is until my son woke me up and fucked me again.

"I know you saw me watching you fuck mom the other night," he said as he rammed his hard insatiable teenage cock in and out of my ass, right in the bed I shared with my wife. "Why didn't you do anything about it?"

That was a good question for which I didn't have a good answer, other than that I was having such a good time with my unusually horny wife I didn't want to interrupt.

"Well, just think. Now every time that that you fuck mom, you can remember that I fucked your ass right in this same spot." This time after my son fucked me for a while, he pulled out, stuck his cock in my mouth and made me swallow his cum. "And, every time you fuck mom, you can remember the taste of my cum in your mouth." He was right, but I wondered where kids these days would get such perverted thoughts?

"Also, dad, from now on, whenever you wake me up for school in the morning, I expect you to do it by sucking my dick. That way you can taste my cum when you kiss mom goodbye, and you can taste it when you're in front of class. Oh, and I expect you to be naked when you suck me."

"Yes, son," was the best I could muster, totally exhausted.

"Sir," he said. "From now on, whenever mom isn't around you will call me sir. I will call you slave, or whatever the fuck I want.

"Yes, sir."

"Wake me up at eight o'clock tomorrow, slave."

"That's usually when mom gets home, when she has the duty."

"Then I guess you better suck fast, cocksucker! And it's sir!"

"Yes, sir."

To be called cocksucker by my own son really hurt. But, I had to admit that that's what I was now. Suck one cock and you're a cocksucker for life, as they say, and I'd already sucked way more than one.

(to be continued)

12