All Comments on 'Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 02'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Wow. He just blurted it out….can I suck your cock, and the answer equally as blunt…sure. You certainly got this ball rolling quickly. Now I wonder what the wife has ordered? I thought the visitor was going to be Leroy or Tyrone honestly. Maybe next week.

HumiliaterHumiliater9 months ago

The BJ scene with the UPS driver was well worth the wait. I'm guessing that Mitch will be ordering a LOT of stuff with express delivery from now on!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We get frequent ups deliveries but I don't think I have the nerve to blurt out "can I suck your cock" I am definitely giving it serious thought. Sucking a big black cock has been a long time fantacy and fuel for my masterbation times. UPS guy could become a regular thing.

cynthia0920cynthia09206 months ago

did it one time on a taxi ride home to NJ from Manhattan.

I was horned up with a few drinks in me and I liked the rugged masc look of the driver and I just came out and asked him if he's like a blow job on the ride to my house.

He let me in the front seat and I sucked his cock!

OralSubRayOralSubRay2 months ago

That's the way to do it, just come right out an say it, well done. I was in a bath house in Toronto a few years ago. In one room there was a large screen on a wall playing gay porn. There was likely 15 - 20 seats but only one man there. He was a large well-built black man in his 30s or 40 totally nudewith a towel on his lap. Lots of seats, but I sat right beside him. I wondered what was under the towel. He said, "What's up?". I looked down towards the towel and replied, "All of a sudden I feel quite hungry". He stood up and dsaid follow me. I followed him to his room, got on my knees and my mouth took over. His beautiful black coock soon got rock hard in my mouth and I held on for my dear life, as I swallowed a large load out of his magnificant baby maker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous